Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Edo Ninja School IC

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Edo Ninja School IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:36 pm

OOC link: edo-ninja-school-ninja-fictional-signup-ooc-t31891.html

It was a clear night and there was a full moon. The moon had a slight crimson color. It was quiet and peaceful in Kito village. But suddenly a house was ablaze. People were getting out of their houses to see what was going on. Only half of the village was outside. The others noticed that they had been killed by something. Panic broke out. Suddenly a figure appeared in mid air. It killed a man and began to feast on him. People began to flee.
A scout nearby watched. He saw as a demon killed everyone in the village, leaving no witnesses in the village. As he turned around to go and report what had happened, a woman appeared in front of him. "Makamoto-san! Dont go this way. There is a demon. We need to get back to Edo and report what had happened." The scout said. Then Rin answered: "Why should I be afraid of the demon that is already in front of you." The scout had an expression of shock on his face. "I cant let you go, soldier." The scout suddenly felt pain in his chest. Rin had stabbed him in the chest with her own hand. The scout fell over. He saw Rin walk away. He got up and walked to Edo.
In Edo, the scout fell to the ground before the steps to the castle. Guards carried him up to the chambers. "Soldier. What happened?" The lord asked. Then the scout answered: "Kito... was attacked...by a demon." The scout took a pause. Rin came through a door. She had an appointment with the lord. "It was..." The scout tried to lift his hand to point at Rin but couldnt. Instead everything went black and he passed away.

The next day Rin came to the ninja school and prepared breakfast for the students. She made rice topped with a seasoning of seaweed and herbs.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Edo Ninja School IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:54 pm

Shokora walked in and yawned as she streched out her arms "Morning Makamoto-Sensei, did you sleep well?" She then looked round and sighed "I guess my father hasn't visited yet... He was supposed to be off duty from guarding Kito... He promised in his letter to visit me this week..." She then looked out the window "I hope he's alright... Then again he is an elite ninja, he can take care of himself." She then smiled at Rin, unaware of what happened to the village of Kito last night. She then prepared a few of the tables, decorating them with various objects and cutlery.
Hey everyone. Im back...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Namine
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:21 pm

"Shokora-chan. I have to tell you something. I had a meeting with his highness and a scout from Kito came into the chamber wounded. He had said that Kito was attacked by a demon." Rin said leaving the part out that SHE attacked Kito. "I bet your father made it out alive. He is an experienced ninja."
Rin arranged some logs under the stove and used a fire technique to blow fire to light the logs. She then put water into a pot and filled it with rice.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:33 pm

Beshimi rose from his sitting position in the corner of the floor chuckling a bit that they hadn't noticed him. "Demon huh? Why did we let it get away? I'm sure with this many Shinobi at our disposal, we could have taken it on." He flicked a spiral dart into the wall, inches from Shokora's head. "And don't worry about him. Who do you think trained me in these? He's probably fine. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up later today with that demon's carcass slung over his shoulder."
ImageImage ImageImage

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:47 pm

Rin was getting a little uncomfortable about the fact that Shokoras father wont be coming again because he had been killed by the "demon". "Beshimi. You shouldnt underestimate a demon. They can do much damage and prove themselves to be stronger than humans. Until now single demons were only defeated by groups of ninjas. There was once a story of a ninja who defeated a demon alone. But those were other times." Rin said. She hoped her hunger wouldnt make her hunt in Edo some day.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorentier on Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:56 am

Rai walked around the school for awhile. It was early, so classes wouldn't start for awhile. Until then, he would have to find something to do. Then, he noticed one of the large trees in the garden. He then jumped up to the very top of the tree, watching the beautiful sight of the wilderness in the light of dawn. "I've never been anywhere else with such a view." He loved Edo, mainly because this was the only home he ever had, but there were other reasons why, like the people who lived in it. He sighed, then jumped back down. "Now, what else can I do before classes begin?" He scratched his head some, then he just started walking around the school again.

This time, he smelled rice being cooked. When the sent came to him, he knew exactly who was making it. So he followed it to one of the buildings. He opened the door and saw Rin, Beshimi, and Shokora ine the room. "So are you guys having a party, or did you just all happen to be in the same room?" Even though he had a humorous tone when he said that, the thing that was on his mind was the attack on Kito. He tried not to show it on the outside, but he was concerned about the school. Kito wasn't a ways away from Edo, so who's not to say that whatever attacked Kito would come here. There was also something else in his mind. He had been having nightmares for the past week. He never got one days good rest during that week, so he wasn't at full concentration everyday. On top of that, he started to hear strange voices in his head since then. they haunted him just as much as the nightmares, except they plague him during the day.

"Why are you with these weaklings?"

"You don't need to be here..."

"This place is better off destroyed..."

Just like his concern for the school, he dosen't want to show his suffering at the nightmares and voices.

Sorentier
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:50 am

"Good morning, Rai. Breakfast is almost ready. Since Kito was attacked, I will be giving you guys special training. But therefore we have to go to the woods because some of the techniques can be quite destructive." Rin said. She noticed she had a tiny blood spot on her belt. She hoped no one had noticed. Rin was getting nervous.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:44 pm

Beshmi nodded nonchalantly as he rolled one of his darts across his fingers, much as he had sometimes seen people do with coins. "Yeah, destructive. Right." He looked over at Rai, and sighed. "So, you're not worried at all about Kito? Honestly? I mean, I'm sure we would be fine if anything attacked here, with so many of us training here, but I'm worried a bit about the younglings if such a thing did happen. I for one am certain that this extra training is exactly what we need."

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorentier on Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:11 pm

"I agree, I just want to have a better attitude towards it for the sake of the younglings. It's bad enough that they'll get the news of this, but they'll get even more worried if the instructors get concerned." He walked over and stared out the window. "There's also something else i've been thinking about. I have a feeling that Kito was only the beginning." He didn't know how he knew that, he just had a gut feeling that other villages would be destroyed. He sighed and rested his body on the wall. Just then, he felt a sharp pain in his head. He placed his palm over his face and started to breath more deeply. The vocies were back.

"Pathetic excuses for human life..."

"The child lost her father, she should expect that already..."

"Destruction should be a simple thing for you..."

He started to sweat some and his heart pounded faster. These voices gnawed at his mind every day. He would be lucky if he had any mind after another day of this.

Sorentier
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:24 pm

"Whats wrong Rai? You are sweating. Do you feel sick?" Rin said. "Well even if the demon attacks Edo, I am there to protect you. I wont be stopped by a mere demon. Anyways I am the most powerful ninja here, while other instructors might be quicker or be tactically advanced." Then Rin heard a old man on the streets shout: "I was in Kito. I saw the demon." Then the old man spotted Rin. "It was her. She ate the flesh of humans and killed women and children." The people didnt believe them since Rin was a very well known ninja in Edo. "Those are severe allegations you make there, you old crazy drunkard." A man said and walked away. A little girl said: "Onee-chan Rin is a very nice person. She wouldnt ever try to kill us. Old dummy." The old man seemed to be forsaken.
Rin shook her head. "What has become of people? They try to get rid of problems by finding a random person and saying they were at fault. I would never hurt you. You are like brothers and sisters." Rin said.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:26 pm

Beshimi gave Rin an odd look, as he watched the argument develop about the man, and Rin being a demon. He tossed his dart into the air, and caught it again, placing it into one of the many small pockets almost unnoticeable around his outfit, and chuckled a little. "Rin, a demon? Sir, I think you should go see a medic, senility seems to be setting in." Nonetheless, something DID strike him about the man's words. He vowed to keep an eye on Rin during their training.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:48 pm

"Rice is done!" Rin said. She poured out the remaining water and filled the bowls with some delicious rice. "Eat up." Rin thought that she should maybe take the old man out but that who only give proof of her being the demon. She decided to let the man live since no one would believe him anyways. "I will show you how to split a rock with your bare hand in training. Okay." Rin said and smiled to her students.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:01 pm

Shokora took out the spiral dart from the wall and threw it back at Beshimi and lightly smiled "Thanks..." She then grabbed a bowl of rice and thought about Kito 'How could the village be destroyed? the elite ninjas were guarding it....' she thought a little more but dissmissed her thoughts and then thought about what Rin was going to teach them... splitting a rock in half... That should impress her father when he comes back later.. She always wanted to be better at being a ninja than her father, he always used to tease her... But they always cared for each other.. she would be devestated if he died... She then ate the rest of the rice in her bowl and headed for the door "Come on! Lets go! Were wasteing time!" She then opened the door to find a young messenger with a scroll in his hand, he then handed it to her and waited "Whats thi..." She then opened it and started reading it, tears forming in her eyes as she dropped it... "Hes... Hes... D..dead..." Her breathing started to get short and she then dropped to her knees crying her eyes out.

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:16 pm

Beshimi smiled when he heard about splitting a rock with his bare hands. "And that would do me exactly how much good? I tend to not get close enough for that to be of any use. Oh well, better than nothing, I suppose." He stood idly by as Shokora read the message, and when he realized what she meant, he was quite taken aback. How could that great man be dead. He uncomfortably moved forward, taking out a small, specially made spiral dart, and holding it out for her. "Here. This one was your fathers. He made this with his bare hands. Told me to use it if anything happened to you while he was gone. Said something about it being one of the most potent darts he had ever made or something. But that doesn't matter now. What matters is that he made it with his bare hands, and I want you to have it. In memory of him."

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:31 pm

Shokora took the spiral dart and looked at it, after a few seconds she then whispered "Thank you..." She couldn't belive it. Her father was dead... Her mother wasn't as close to him as she was so she must be getting on with her day... But then again she might of been the first family member to know... She then put the spiral dart away into her bag and wiped her tears away. After that she then hugged Beshimi, seeking comfort...

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:38 pm

Beshimi stiffened up as Shokora hugged him. Hesitatingly, he patted her on the back, unsure if that was exactly what he was supposed to do. He looked around over her shoulder at the others with an expression that clearly said, even if he hadn't mouthed it, Help. Me.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorentier on Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:54 pm

Rai calmmed down, regaining his focus and strength. "I'm fine, but thank you for your concern Rin." He sat down and started to eat the rice. After some bites, he stopped eating and waited for some time. He then spoke with a warmness to his voice. "This is delicious Rin, although your cooking has always been good." It was, for awhile he ate some pretty bland things. To have a home-cooked meal, especially from a great cook like Rin, made the entire day much better. He finshed the rest of his rice, then got up to go outside. "We'll, I wish I could see your rock splitting lesson Rin, but I have my own classes to attend to." Just before Rai walked out, he saw Shokora hug Beshimi, who had a confused and pleading face. "Shokora, class is about to start soon, you should probably head to what class you need to go to. Same thing with you, Beshimi." He smiled at both of them, then went outside and started walking to a building with "Weapons Training Facility", written on a board above it.

Sorentier
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:01 pm

Shokora let go of Beshimi but had a lifeless look in her eyes... "Sorry..." She then stood up and looked at Rin "I'll be at your lesson as soon as my class finishes..." She then headed to the same class as Rai. She sat down inside and waited for the class to start, her eyes still lifeless and her body seeming empty... Her thoughts were empty aswell... Her whole self couldn't handle her fathers death, it was like something large had been ripped away from her...

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anderan on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:53 pm

Yelsin could smell the rice that had been cooking only moments ago. His stomach growled and he wondered if they had just started eating or if they had finished. He really didn't want to go in there to find everyone finished as he would look like a fool and yet, he was starving and really did not want to go with out breakfast. He decided against his best judgment and walked in. "Ummm... Good morning everyone..." He turned to Makamoto. "Umm..Makamoto-Sensei if there any food left?" He really hoped there was.
Orly?

Anderan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:59 pm

Beshimi nodded. "Not a problem. I promised your father I would keep you safe, no matter what. He trusted me. Out of respect, and, yes, love, for him, I'll do anything I can to fulfill that promise. He was the closest thing I've ever had to a father. I would have done anything for that man." He turned to Rin as Shokoro left for class, and bowed deeply. "My apologies, Sensei, but I am now resigning from my normal studies. I wish to become Shokoro's guardian, able to keep her safe at all times. I will, however, take part in your special training sessions, provided Shokoro is there." All the better to keep an eye on you, he didn't add. Grabbing a small rice ball, he popped it in his mouth as he jumped up on his way outside, catching a branch. Pulling himsel up agily, he quickly hopped from branch to branch, until he was outside the Dojo Rai and Shokoro were in. Heplayed a little with his darts as he watched the class, eyes alert for any danger from within, all of his other senses alert for danger from without.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!