Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Edo Ninja School IC

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Edo Ninja School IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:57 pm

"Rin. Calm down its me." Rins uncle said. "We are only here to he.." Rin landed her fist in her uncles gut sending him flying through a couple trees. The regent coughed. "I didnt expect her to be so strong. She is much more powerful than her parents." "Uncle! Do not interfere! I will destroy the samurai and Edo and take my family to a new place to start anew." Rin said. She tried to move but it was really hard. She noticed a seal on her chest. "Uncle. You know seals are useless when the target can still move." Rin took the seal off her chest. Her uncle began to charge at her, Rin dodged him and blocked every attack from him. But then her eyes stopped glowing. "Uncle. Why are you fighting me? Lets go home and have some tea." Rin said seeming to be her own self again. But it was only a trick to hide her true self.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:44 pm

Shokora was scared, but she hid it away from the others, nows not the best time to play therapist and cry out till your hearts content... Plus, if she lost the slightest bit of concentration the barrier would go down.... She then looked at Rin up in the trees "Ok... Maybe the seal wont work but i wont let this barrier down!" She then mumbled to herself "I feel like one of the little pigs in the three little pigs.... and Rins the wolf..." She then quickly took out her shurikun just incase the barrier broke "Come on Rin, If you care for me then you wouldn't do this!" She sorta had enough of the demons now, too many evil smiles....
Hey everyone. Im back...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Namine
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:22 pm

"What are you talking about, Shokora. I just want to go home with you guys." Rin said. It seemed as if she wasnt evil anymore. Then her uncle said: "I think she is back to her old self now." "You will see uncle. I have always been myself." Rin thought. She had a normal smile on her face. "Come on. I will make tea and fish for everybody." Rin said. She walked past Shokora and her barrier and waited for the others to come or at least respond to her.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:08 pm

Rin may have not been evil at the moment, but Akikaze still felt discomfort.

Akikaze thought to herself, "Her smile was so two-sided. How can she instantly be in her sane form?"

She did what she didn't do after her mother's death; An emotion filled with anger began to show on her face. Her eyebrows began to lower and her eyes glared at Rin.

"A demon. Maybe a demon could have killed my mother, but is it possible? She did say that was hunted by a group of ninja after she ran away. Plus Rin was a child back then, so it couldn't have been her."

Relieved a bit, her face quickly changed back to her usual blank face, but she still felt rage inside about her distrust with Rin.

"Either way, I still need to watch my back with her. We don't even know when this woman changes. She just goes demented at any given moment."

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:00 am

Shokora kept an eye on Rin when she walked round the barrier "I doubt your are your normal self... Something like that doesn't just pass that quickly..." She then slowly backed away... She had the look in her eyes that spelled out fear and caution, the same eyes that she had when she haad learnt that her father was dead "You may look normal, and act normal but your still not Rin!" Her heart was racing now... Rin could break this barrier right here and right now and kill her on that spot...

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:17 am

"What are you talking about Onee-chan? I have been me." Rin said and smiled at Shokora. Then Rin thought: "Come on. Trust me. I wont kill the samurai yet. But soon and ninjas will dominate the nation." Rin laid her hand on the barrier and said: "Please Onee-chan. You are my family. I dont want to lose you. I want to protect you." One thing that the evil Rin said that was true was that shed never hurt her family and will protect them. Her only goal was to destroy the samurai and replace the Shogunate with the old empire. Her uncle was loyal to the emperor but the emperor barely had power. It was the shogun who had the power.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:39 am

Shokora slowly backed away more until she reached a puddle, she then stepped into it a dissapeared back to the schools pond... She then quickly ran to her room and locked the door, sliding down behind it to sit down... She then hugged her knees and started crying... To her it seemed like she was losing everyone she cared about... She then got a piece of paper and started writing somethings down... She couldn't mourn forever... She had to find and bury her fathers body to try and get rid of the pain off her shoulders... If she knew that he was resting peacefully she would have a load off her shoulders... Plus... Who else would do it? Her mother would be too busy batheing in the money that would try and "help" her get back up and get a "job"...
Dear people of Edo ninja school...

Since Rin's been.... losing herself recently, ive decided to go and find my fathers body.... Dont try to follow me... I need to do this alone...
Maybe see you soon...
Shokora...

She then left the letter on her bed and packed a few supplies... She could get some food on the way to her mothers house... She then jumped out of her window and into the trees... Heading to her mothers house a mile away from Edo...

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:01 pm

The regent was still standing there, looking at Rin with some sort of distrust (Something he would do because of his position), but he did not want to banish her because she was a great friend.

Akikaze still stood silent and calm. She closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. Because she was a half-demon, instead of speaking of her distrust and convincing the other students to not trust Rin, she opened her umbrella, twirled it around, and disappeared with nothing but the top lying on the ground, leaving the regent, Rikimaru, Rin, and other students by themselves.
Last edited by Jaybt9 on Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:22 pm

"Thats just great. Everybody is leaving me alone." Rin said and walked into the woods. She punched a tree and it fell. Rin was angered by the people who distrusted her. She seemed to have the obsession to be with her friends and family and saw the samurai and the Shogunate as a threat. "I will show my hate towards the samurai and make the samurai suffer." Rin said to herself. She headed to Edo. At the school she found a note on Shokoras bed and read it. "She wont find the body. I should help her." She thought.
Rin headed towards the burned down village. On her way she stopped at a samurai outpost outside of Edo. She had her other clothes on. "Who goes there?" A samurai said. Then Rin just pulled her sword and cut the mans head off without saying anything. A second man came: "Have you gone mad? You are a ninja of the Shogunate!" "The Shogunate will fall. I will destroy all of the samurai." Rin said. The man stepped back. Before he could pull his sword he was a head shorter. In less than a minute Rin had killed all five of the samurai at the small outpost. She stacked their severed heads in a bowl and continued to the village. At Kito she took the corpse of Shokoras father out of a house and waited there for Shokora to arrive.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:57 am

Shokora arrived at her mother's house for food and some other supplies but, as she entered the door, her mother came at her and hugged her. "You've finally come home! Now, tomorrow we must start your training for becoming a healer..."
Shokora interupted her mother. "I've only come here for food. I'm going to find my father's body and like I told you before, I am not becoming a healer!" she said.
Shokora's mother looked at her in disgust. "How could you still care for him? He's dead and, even before that, he barely visited us."
Shokora looked through a cupboard for food and water before heading out of the house. "See you at my graduation," she said as she walked out.
An hour later, she arrived at Kito's burnt down enterance and spotted Rin with her father's body in her arms. She then asked, "What are you doing here?" She then turned to back away but saw it was actually Rin. She then ran to Rin and hugged her, disregarding the body as she knew it wasn't the demon. "I'm sorry for not trusting you but it's been hard to trust anyone now," she said.

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:56 am

"Its ok. I found your fathers body for you. He deserves a respectful burial. I saw him as a good friend. But due to corruption he was killed by one of his own squadmembers." Rin said and hugged back. In the distance was the sound of a horn. A man came rushing out of the woods. "We are searching the area for bandits and enemies. The samurai outpost was attacked. Someone beheaded them all!" The messenger said and continued walking. "If you see someone let us know."
Rin looked at Shokora. "I will always protect you. I will make sure the samurai will no longer be a threat to our family." On one side Rin was insane but on the other she was sane. She would kill all samurai seeing them as a threat to her family and ninjas. "Now let us bury your father and at home we will have some noodles for supper."

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:01 pm

Akikaze appeared walking towards the rock platform. In front of her was a waterfall leading to a surface of water. This was the same place she went before her mother's death, as this place would calm her down.

She placed her umbrella down, stripped out of all of her clothes, and dived into the water, swimming around.

As she was washing her hair, she heard a horn blowing in the distance.

"What is going on now?", she thought to herself.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:56 pm

Shokora nodded and then looked at the person bringing them the news "All five samurai's? thats impossible! Only a.... A demon could kill all five...." She went quiet and sighed as she knew... She then looked at Rin and nodded... If Rin wanted her dead then should would of killed her by now... "Alright, lets go home." She thought about the noodles, it was one of her favourite foods. Unfortunetly she would have to go pass her mothers house to get back to Edo ninja school, and knowing her she would do anything now to try and keep her away from Edo ninja school...

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:41 pm

Rin began to walk with Shokora back towards Edo. "I began to kill the samurai and swore to kill the shogun because he put a warrant out on all demons. I made sure the message would never get from Kyoto to Edo. And when the shogun is dead the emperor will come back to power and I trust the emperor since he welcomes the presence of demons. I swore to take out the samurai since they follow the orders of the shogun and we ninjas only are to obey the emperor. I am not only doing this for myself but also for the existence of demons, since many demons are good. Tomorrow I will be heading to Kyoto to scout some and maybe there is a chance for the shogunate to fall." Rin said. They passed Shokoras mothers house. "If anyone comes with me then I will have to teach them special moves on the way."

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:49 pm

Shokora kept an eye on her mothers house "What if the bad demons still want revenge after being banished and most likely killed? It will litrally be hell if that happens... And normally the bad demons are the most powerfull, so were kinda dead if they rebel." She then gave a sigh of relief as they had passed their mothers house "Anyway... When you do go... Could i go? I didn't get to try out that seal..." She then paniced "Well, i didn't mean on you, i just wanted to try out the tecniques you showed us!" She then gave up, she really needed to think out her words before saying them...

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kerpow on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:55 pm

Kenzo had been wandering throughout the forest for a while now. Much of the day had gone by but he didn't mind. He liked to spend a lot of his time outdoors. He thought to himself, "Hhmm, I probably missed a lesson but I'll make up for it later.... somehow." He began to leap threw the trees, trying to be as quick and silent as possible. He stopped high upon the branch of a large tree. He looked out into the distance, the city of Edo caught his eye quickly. He put his back against the trunk and looked into the sky. He saw what maybe could have been the shape of a rabbit... or a moose. It was rather hard to decipher but he didn't care either way. Getting up once more, he continued towards the town. A horn could be heard in the distance, Kenzo wondered what it was for. His curiosity took hold of him and he decided to make his way towards the horn. By the time he had gotten there, there were already several men dead. He went up to a bystander and asked, "Excuse sir, what happened here?" The man replied to him, "Don't you know? Another demon came and attacked this outpost." Kenzo wasn't surprised, demon attacks were more than often. "They seem the be getting close and closer to Edo", he thought. There wasn't much he couldn't do there to help, so he left. He began wandering his way again, going in somewhat of a direction towards Edo. WIthin a few minutes, he had lost himself. He was completely lost and had no clue of even where he had come from. He could hear a noise in the distance, it sounded like..... water. Realizing how thirsty he was, he thought of how good it would be to get a drink. As he made his way through the brush, he could see the waterfall. He could see someone in the distance, maybe a woman? He began to get closer and could now see that it was defiantly a woman, but he couldn't tell who it was. She looked familiar.... he began to thought it was Akikaze. He then yelled out to her, "Ak-Akikaze!? Is that you?"

Kerpow
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:08 pm

Akikaze was still swimming underwater. When she raised up, she could hear a man's voice.

"Ak-Akikaze!? Is that you?"

Feeling embarrassed and suspicious of the man's voice, she covered her breasts, and activated her powers, making her eyes glow red. The leaves from the trees around her turned red and fell off of the trees. She made the air blow, controlling the leave's direction, circling him. Once the leaves fell to the ground next to him, Akikaze stood in front of him dressed. She felt relieved when she realized it was Kenzo.

"Oh, Kenzo."

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kerpow on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:32 pm

Kenzo was surprised when Akikaze came up from the water, he blushed a when he saw that she was nude. He was also bit startled when the leaves changed colors and how they began to circle him. As they fell to ground, Akikaze appeared before him dressed and somewhat relieved that it was only him. Kenzo was wondering what she had been doing so far away from the city. "It's great I found you! I'm... well, a bit lost. I was wandering from the samurai outpost and then I kind of forgot the way back to Edo," he said a bit ashamed. "Man, if she is lost too, that is going to be bad," he thought.

Kerpow
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:46 pm

Akikaze could sense the presence of a demon in his blood, but it was not as bad as Rin, so she disregarded it. He asked her if she could direct him back to Edo. She nodded to him and said, "Of course." She talked closely towards him, and placed her hand on his shoulder. She activated her powers. The fallen leaves began to rise, circling them. "Close your eyes.", she said to him.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:49 pm

Akikaze could sense the presence of a demon in his blood, but it was not as bad as Rin, so she disregarded it. He asked her if she could direct him back to Edo. She nodded to him and said, "Of course." She talked closely towards him, and placed her hand on his shoulder. She activated her powers. The fallen leaves began to rise, circling them. "Close your eyes.", she said to him.

As he closed his eyes, and opened them, they appeared near the entrance of the ninja school.

"Be careful. We are hunted in this school. You should hide your demon presence here." she said to him

OOC: ((Sorry for having you close your eyes and open them. Also sorry for double posting. I wish I could delete it though.))
Last edited by Jaybt9 on Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!