Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Edo Ninja School IC

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Edo Ninja School IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:22 am

"I am going in the morning to Kyoto. You can come but I will have to teach you some things on the way in case it gets dangerous." Rin said. "We will probably have to wear cloaks or normal kimonos when in Kyoto so that no one notices that we are ninjas. Some samurai dont like ninjas like the fact that I despise the samurai." Rin could see the city walls behind the forest. "Ok I can teleport us back to school now." Rin said something and they suddenly appeared at the school. "I will go make noodles now. Go pack you stuff and a weapon. At dawn we will be leaving." Rin said and began to cook noodles.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:08 pm

Shokora moaned at the mention of kimono's, that was one of the things that she wanted to escape from if she became a healer, it was the official uniform of the healers and more or not often the healers would often get off with a healer and a accident would come along... Once they arrived at Edo, Shokora obeyed Rin's orders and she started packing in her room "Ok, one book. One notepad. A knife. Shurikun. A few clothes..." She then looked at a pendant on the desk and picked it up... It was her fathers... She then put it on and she continued packing without a word... Once she finished packing she headed back to the main part of the school and started setting out the table for noodles.
Hey everyone. Im back...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Namine
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby natto on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:21 am

Mizuho forces her way through edo`s numerous ,foul damp streets wearing a heavy black garment returning from the wilderness to the school after five year sees all the changes that have gone on last five years she has viewed how colossal the city developed with all the clatter of the trade market being bumped also push around as she move through the city trying to maintain demon self under charge knowing that if she failed staying in control and goes berserk now that she would not be accept here

natto
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:58 pm

After transporting Kenzo to Edo, a messenger passed by them, running and nearly out of breath.

"Hey!", Akikaze yelled at the messenger, who happened to listen to her, because he stopped at this tracks and looked back at her.

She assumed something was wrong, because of the horn earlier, and the fact that the messenger is running, instead of walking. "What is wrong?", she asked him.

"A demon crashed their way to a samurai outpost. The mighty demon obliterated many samurai, leaving nothing but dead corpses on the ground. Beware the demon!"

Akikaze put her hand on his shoulder, saying ,"Thank you." before the messenger ran back inside of the ninja school.

"Rin.", Akikaze said softly to herself, "You just love killing people don't you?"
Last edited by Jaybt9 on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:58 am

Rin set the noodles on the table and said: "Food is ready!" She then sat down and waited for the others to come. "Shokora. We really have to watch out in Kyoto. I cant be going through Kyoto to kill every samurai I see. I might get tempted to. I might try to assassinate the shogun. Dont tell anybody about the goal of the mission. It might endanger the mission." Rin said to Shokora. "Once the shogun is dead, demons can live in peace again."

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby natto on Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:03 pm

Taking time to leave the city seeing all the trade that was going on as she made it to the gate calming down once out of the city
making way to the school later making it the front gate of the school seeing no one around throws knives into the trunk of a tree then use then to climb into a tree nears by sitting down on a branch and relaxes. Pulling out a pipe crafted from bone then beginning to smoke from it as the smell of Poppy Seed fills the air when she waits for some buddy to show up as she rests from her long journey
not knowing were any one is also not will to force way into the school not know what would happen if she did.

natto
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:46 pm

Shokora started stuffing some of the noodles in her mouth and after one gulp she started speaking "Yeah but what if the Demons decide to take revenge? Then what will happen? The samurai's that would of protected the shogun would be dead since we would of had to get through them to kill the shogun himself so it probably will be two against.... However many demons there are... Then again..." She started thinking about Rin being a pure blooded demon and Rin teaching her special tecniques against the demons....

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:11 pm

"No. You must have misunderstood something. The shogun wants to get rid of all demons. Thats why we are doing the demons a favor." Rin said. "I will kill the shogun so that demons could live in peace and the emperor will rule the land again. After you are done eating we will leave." Rin ate her food and put a kimono on.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby natto on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:09 pm

Mizuho waited for a long time then blinded by hunger not fallowing her normal senses she completely ignores her common sense she jump over the wall of the school falling her nose to were the smell of food is lurking in the shadows seeing rin and Shokora eavesdrop on what there talking about as she ignores the pain her stomach

natto
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:16 pm

Shokora stood up holding her empty bowl "What im misunderstanding is normally if you make contact with a demon your dead... No offense, its what my mother and father told me." She then started walking to the kitchen but suddenly stopped as Mizuho landed on the schools territory "We've got company..." She then got another bowl of noodles and layed it by a nearby windowsil and then picked up a kimono "Any chance theres another disguise please? I'd rather be caught dead than be in this."

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:29 pm

"Just get a travelers cloak. Just something that doesnt say your a ninja. And if you make a contract with a demon it depends on the type of demon. If you make a contract with a savage demon then you will sometime end up dead. But with me you wont have that problem. I would refuse to make contracts with people I dont like." Rin said putting a short kimono on over her ninja attire.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:59 pm

Shokora gave out a long relived sigh and threw the kimono onto the floor and then grabbed a travellers cloak and a black scarf and then started loading up her weapons "Just to be safe!" She gave a quick unasuring smile and carried on supplying her weapons. She then grabbed a katana from one of the closets and attached it to the inside of her cloak and she then sighed "Ok, i... i just dont like travelling to different countries... Last time i travelled i was ambushed, luckily i was with my father and he was heavily prepared, shurikuns, kunai's and even three katana's. Its just a thing we have in our family..." She then ajusted the katana, making it look like its not there from the outside.

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:31 pm

"Then let us go. It takes at least a day to get to Kyoto." Rin said leaving the house. Outside the territory of Edo they ran into highwaymen. "What do we have here? Two beautiful women. All alone on the road. Now we want to have you. We want you to be our prostitutes in our whorehouse." One highwayman said. Then Rin said: "I think I will pass. Now get out of the way you I will kill you." Then she whispered into Shokoras ear: "If they pull their weapons, look away. It could get very brutal." So the guy pulled his sword and said: "You will be the ones who will die!" Rin grabbed the man by the top of his head and quickly tore his head off and delighting herself with the blood coming from his neck. "Mmm. The badder the blood the more delicious it is." Rin said. Then the other men said: "Demon! Run!" Then they ran off in fear.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:14 am

Shokora followed Rin on the way, right behind her but at the side so then she could see anything that could happen and as soon as Rin whispered into her ear she looked away, no doubt she would spare them anyway... As soon as the first guy was dead she was suddenly between two of the guys who were running away "Can't let you get any other innocent girls out there. And cant let word of us walking into Kyoto get around..." She drew out two kunai's and she jabbed them both in the side of the necks, spilling as little blood as she could to try and not let Rin massacure the bodies. "Right... Rin, please can we kill as little as we can? We don't want any word of us going near the town before we actually get there..." She then withdrew her Kunai's and wiped off the blood on the corpses.

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:08 am

"I will try to kill as little as I can. We will have to take alternate ways." Rin said. In that moment she heard the stomping of horses with her sensitive ears. "Samurai! They are coming this way. Hide. I dont want to make it look like ninjas did this. They shall see me as some other demon." Rin said to Shokora. Rin began to gather her power. Her eyes glowed in a bright red. Then she sat down on a tree stump to make it look like she was a simple woman who had lost something.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:55 am

Shokora then made a few quick handsigns and her travellers cloak folded around her and transformed her into a dead tree and watched out of one of the holes in it, hoping that none of the samurai's use her as target practise. She then sighed and sat in the hallucination, something dead was the easist form of hallucination as it doesnt have to move while something living and moving is the hardest form of hallucinations.

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:35 pm

After a couple minutes a group of samurai on horses came along the path and saw Rin on a tree stump. "Have you lost something lady?" One samurai said to Rin. Rin then answered: "Bandits stole my coin bag. Please help me." "Sorry but we are on a mission. We havent got time to search for bandits." The samurai said. The Rin looked up with her red eyes gleaming towards the samurai: "Then do you at least have food for me? I am hungry!" The samurai looked at her in fear: "Its a d..d.demon!! Kill her!" Before the knew it a samurai was torn in half. Another tried to attack Rin but Rin blew him away with her aura. Then she put a knife in his neck.The last two tried to run away but in the end only two headless samurai were sitting on their horses.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:29 pm

Shokora's hallutionation dissapeared and Shokora appeared "Rin! I know they're our enemy but can you at least stop killing?, Eventually someone's gonna figure out its us!" She then threw the two headless samurai off the horses without scareing the horses "These should get us there faster, and maybe if we could disguise ourselves as samurai we'd get past any official..."

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:31 pm

"As female samurai? Ha. We could use part of their armor so we at least look like mounted soldiers but the samurai dont let women in their ranks. Just take the shoulder pads and their harnesses." Rin said already knowing about samurai. "Ok I wont kill until we get to Kyoto. I promise." She said and put the shoulder pads and harness on. "When we get to Kyoto, I will buy you whatever you like to eat."

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby natto on Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:36 pm

After finishing the bowl of noodles on the windowsill eating as she hung up side down hearing them talk then was interested began to fallow after she was done eating placing the bowl back on the windowsill then rushed after them fallowing the scent of a demon hiding in the trees and shadows from a short distance away watching rin massacre the highway men and samurai

natto
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!