Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Edo Ninja School IC

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Edo Ninja School IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:25 pm

Shokora nodded and got out one of her kunais and twirled it around her finger "Im ready..." She then realised something... Rai... "Umm.. Rin... Rai may need some help..." Shokora didn't know if Rin knew about Rai being a demon but since she was a demon then there shouldn't be any harm... She then thought... Was she the only human around here who hasn't had a case of insanity?
Hey everyone. Im back...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Namine
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:19 pm

"We just need to wait for the others. Then I will head with you to the training grounds outside the city." Rin said. "I will show you barrier techniques and special attacks." She went to change to clean clothes. Then she sat down and sipped on her tea. She offered her uncle some tea before he left.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:29 am

Beshimi, still sitting in the corner, eyes closed, was trying to absorb all of this information. What the hell is going on? First Rin exposes herself through the Kito incident, then two of our fellow students decide to realize they're half demon. Why now? Why is it happening all at once. Is some kind of demonic solstice coming up? I'll have to look that up later, I don't trust Rin enough right now to just out and ask her. I'm sure the library has some books on demonology.
ImageImage ImageImage

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:37 am

"If that is all that will come with me then fine. We are heading to a empty space near Kito. There I will show you some techniques on how to stop demons and similar creatures. Aww man. I shouldnt say creatures. I am not an animal." Rin said. She then started to head out. "If others are interested tell them where we are heading to. I sense that there are more demons around. Now lets go." She continued.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:57 am

Shokora checked her weapons just incase anything happened before she followed Rin even though she did say she was quite powerful... But that was the thing she was worried about... She thought about her father more... Could there be anything she could do to bring him bacK? She knew there were various spells and demon magic that could bring dead people back to life... But she never knew the conciqences... She then shook her head and dissmissed her thoughts... He was dead... Nothing to do about it...

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:20 pm

"Still thinking about your father? There are spells that could bring him back for a short time. Or his spirit can contact you. Just some spells can go wrong. They can weaken you." Rin said. "I will head to the field now. I will meet everybody there. Okay?" Rin then went to the field outside of Kito and began to practice her demon abilities. She concentrated on her power and then flicked a tree, tearing it out. The tree flew many feet through the air. "Only if I wasnt a demon." She sighed.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:46 am

Akikaze, holding her umbrella behind her, watched yards away as the demon touched the tree, causing it to fall. She was amazed by her skill, but never got that expression on her face to show.

She activated her powers, making her irises have a red glow. She danced around the platform, making the fallen tree's greenest leaves turn red, and fall off of the tree. She created many gusts of wind to lift the leaves, causing them to circle the demon many times, before she walked towards the demon.

She held her umbrella back behind her, as the leaves stopped and fell from the sky, and her irises changed back to violet.

"Well, a full-blooded demon in our own school, but you look as though you have flesh and blood of a human." she said to her before closing her umbrella. She continued, "I'm glad to see that I am not the only one with demon's blood."

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyghtfang on Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:51 am

Rikimaru sat where he was for a while. He sat lost in thought. The demon in him started to come out again.

Let me out.

Let me kill.

I want the blood of everyone here.

Everyone I can kill that is...

Like I'm ever letting you out!, he thought to the creature inside him. He went back into his deep thought, not noticing the fact that his eyes had a red tinge to them, his teeth had become somewhat pointed, and his left arm started turning black and growing spikes under his clothing. "Am I a monster?" He looked around and saw Shokora. Wondering if she had heard him, he got up and went to talk to Rin. He needed to learn to control the demon. He saw her up ahead, but when he got closer, there was a girl confronting her. "Well, a full-blooded demon in our own school, but you look as though you have flesh and blood of a human." When Rikimaru heard that he instinctively hid his presence and moved closer out of sight.
ImageImage

Nyghtfang
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:22 am

"Oh. Akikaze. Full blooded demons come in many different forms. I appear as a human." Rin said. "But now I just have to wait for the other students. I need to show you some techniques IN CASE a full blooded demon tries to massacre the city." Rin thought I she might run wild that only an army of ninjas or a fellow full blooded demon would stop her. Her uncle wouldnt be that person since Rin is his only family. He would rather see Edo die than Rin, but he wouldnt want to get involved in the fight either.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:58 am

She put up her umbrella, and slightly bowed her head to Rin. "I'll wait for them, as well."

She sat on a nearby rock, straightening her kimono, then she said, "It seems rather odd to be teaching self-defense to students against demons like you and I." As she said it, she shifted her eyes, suspiciously, to what she thought was something in the distance, but she believed it to be nothing, shifting her eyes back to Rin. "What if you go to your form, uncontrollably?"

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:02 pm

"I only have one form. You mean if my instincts awake and I attack innocent humans. It wont happen. Demons have to be able to control themselves. I need human meat in this phase but only attack criminals. Dont worry." Rin said. Suddenly she got bad thoughts: "Hmmm. Her smell is delicious and tender. No! I wont eat from another demons meat. Maybe a little piece? No!" Rin started to concentrate her power again. The bad thoughts went away.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:07 pm

Rin's sudden look grew suspicious to Akikaze, but she disregarded it.

Akikaze decided to practice on her own while she waited. She activated her powers, making her eyes glow red. She controlled the winds around her, making her umbrella levitate. The red leaves designed on her umbrella came out as if they were real, swirling around her along with the fallen leaves on the ground. She made the umbrella come down to her hands. She then performed a dance, making the leaves follow the umbrella's direction.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:13 pm

Shokora then followed Rin but noticed Rikimaru was avoiding someone "Ill be back in a sec..." She then ran to Rikimaru "Rikimaru? Are you alright?..." Then out of the corner of her eye she spotted Akikaze, she had a bad feeling about her... It was the same feeling she had when she had first met Rin, she was very wary of her until her father met her and said that she was trustworthy and from then on she slowly trusted her... Well.. that was until she knew she was a demon but... She was a good demon... So could that.... 'new' person possibly be a demon aswell?...

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:02 pm

"So this is it? Then let us start." Rin said. "Today we will be learning useful techniques and tips on how to stop a raging demon. The simplest way to protect oneself from a demon is to form a barrier around yourself. You need to concentrate on your inner power and try to form a physical barrier. It is pretty simple. If I were to become somehow evil do not, under any circumstances, drop the barrier, even if I act nice." Rin then demonstrated and went on with the second technique. "The second technique is a little harder and needs concentration and speed. But watch out none of these are to kill demons. You need to make a seal that reads "By the gods, demon stop" in blood and attach it to the demon to paralyze it. It only slows full blooded demons down though. Other types of demons can get paralyzed." Rin said. "Now first practice the barrier and I will check if it is properly made."

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:44 pm

These words from Rin were questioning to Akikaze:

"If I were to become somehow evil do not, under any circumstances, drop the barrier, even if I act nice."
and "You need to make a seal that reads "By the gods, demon stop" in blood and attach it to the demon to paralyze it."

What is it that Rin meant by those words? Is it that she wants to rid of herself? Is she not able to control her demon form? Is she even having inhuman thoughts of killing at this very moment?

What blood, or whose blood, will students use to seal the demon?

As this grew to Akikaze's mind, she decided to not to speak of it out loud in front of the other students. She knew not to trust Rin.
Last edited by Jaybt9 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:40 pm

"Remember students it needs to be your blood for the seal to work." Rin said. Then the bad thoughts came back: "Their flesh smells delicious. The most delicious smell comes from the demon." Rin fell on her knees and yelled: "What am I thinking!? I cant hurt my family! But I need meat!" Her eyes glowed and looked towards her students: "Run while you can. Or save me. I cant control myself much longer." Then Rins personality seemed to have changed, still nice but evil: "Akikaze. You smell delicious. I wont hurt you. Just let me lick some of your blood. And Shokora trust me, you are my sister, let me take you guys home." Rin wasnt the same anymore. Who knows if she would turn back to her old self.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:33 pm

Shokora quickly stepped back pushing Rikimaru behind her while getting out her shurikun "Everybody BACK!" She then looked to Akikaze "Could you go to the emporors palace and ask for the emporors regent and guide him here... He may be able to help us... Now go!" She then took a deep breath and created a barrier around her and Rikimaru, she hated Rins evil smile, even on the cutest of animals you would still know it would do something to harm you "Rin, listen to me, this isn't you, fight the demon!" She then got out a blank plank piece of paper and bit down hard on her finger and quickly wrote down 'by the gods, demon stop' "Alright... all i need now is to attach it to her... and thats not gonna happen while im trying to keep up this barrier" She had a plan... Hold off Rin with the barrier till her uncle came or slow her down with the seal... Damn it Akikaze better be quick...

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:16 pm

Akikaze had intentions of killing the uncontrollable demon, but she refused to. That wasn't her main motive. She also felt that she wasn't as skilled as Rin, so she nodded to Shokora's command about getting the emperor's regent. She jumped far distances, going to the palace. She thought to herself along the way, "I knew Rin couldn't control herself. There must be a reason why she's here. Is it for hunger? For blood? or is it for forgiveness? To gain trust from the students and teachers alike? "

But she is the least of my worries, and worrying about someone's sanity won't give me clues to my mother's murderer. I have to avenge her, but for now, I don't want innocent students dying for nothing."

She arrived at the emperor's palace, a tall three story building surrounded with the tallest trees. Two strong guards stood in front at the gates.

"I need the Emperor's Regent. It's urgent."she said to the guards.

A man stepped outside the door just as she said it.

"May I help you, miss?"

"It's Rin. She's out of control." she said, softly panting as if she wasn't too tired after going to the palace.

"Guide me to her."

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:23 pm

"This is me, Shokora. I held my true feelings back because I love my brothers and sisters. I cannot hold the demon back like a half-demon because I am a full blooded demon. Now lower you barrier. I wont hurt you." Rin said. She saw Shokora make a seal. "Tsk. Do you think that would effect me? Well it might slow my movement. As I said seals dont work on all demons." Rin started to concentrate her power. Compared to times before this was way stronger. Blue lines lit up on her body and the area began to treble. Rin was suddenly gone. "Look above you. I wont hurt you Shokora. You are like a sister to me." Rin said from a branch on a tree behind Shokora. The smile on Rins face seemed friendly but Rin seemed to be evil. "I will make a great ninja school after I destroy the samurai and Edo with them. I will train you to be the best of the best and maybe a partner teacher, Onee-chan."

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:21 pm

Akikaze arrived at the area, with the regent standing next to her, who was shocked of Rin's evil appearance. Akikaze, however, just stood there with no emotion on her face whatsoever, but inside, she was curious of Rin's next move, preparing herself for self-defense.

As the regent was preparing the seal, Akikaze stepped further away from the area, so she wouldn't be affected by them, since she is a half-demon. She closed, then lowered her umbrella with her hand on the handle, in case Rin tried to attack her, she would twist the handle and release her blade.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!