Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lunael Academy{IC}

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Lunael Academy{IC}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:44 pm

~----- ~/*\~ -----~

Lunael Academy...What a beautiful place; a safe haven and a renowned institute, in many magic circles. Though why is Lunael so renowned one may ask? It is one of the few academy's that teach and protect those born, holding the gift of magic. You see, these gifted ones have many dangers outside that of the norm...Be that of the monsters that seem to prowl for the taste of their blood, or of a man, who seems to thirst for powers he was never given....Though as said before, Lunael was built for the purpose to protect them from such things...Though, even though the know little of their dangers, they know much of what it is like to be a student, be it the schools rivaling team, of clubs, of class's, of...love...The few senses of normality in this school. Even if it is often turn from such, to the...unique, but without so, it would not be Lunael academy. Now what is to happen in our little tale? What is around every corner? We will just have to wait and see....

-----------------
Rules/Warnings
-----------------

-Romance is strongly encouraged, but lets all remember site rules. it's fine to be perverted, 'cause, come on, teenagers/young adults/people! We all know how we/they are that is and I'm sure we are all mature enough to know when we are crossing the line.

-Violence and cussing are allowed, also, since I know some get very uncomfortable just mentioning blood, but here's a stand out, warning their might be some gore.

-Be Literate! Don't text talk, in IC. Use decent grammar. Write third person, first is only allowed in dreams if you choose to use it. Also try to write a bit more then a paragraph, it's much loved!

-I,IceFoxJess, and my Co-GM pantalimon, word is law here. We will try our best not to abuse this right but, if we tell you to fix something please do so.

-In relationships lets try being a little realistic. Just because someone's crushing on someone else doesn't necessarily mean their going to end up together. Let their be love triangles, arguments, friendships, and so on.

-----------------
Little look in on the school and about Dorms
-----------------

{Just random bits and pieces.}
What school looks like is at the top.
Ballroom, Library, Pond on grounds, Bridge over river on grounds, Large tree on grounds, some of the flowers in the Garden, Garden Maze, Lake in forest, Waterfall in forest, A little path in forest

The Dorms are co-ed. Each person has their own room, but they have to share a bathroom with someone of the opposite sex. Also the dorms have, two dorm advisors one male and one female, and the dorm has a common room, or entertainment room, is another thing to call it. The magic realm dose have TV, stereos, I-pods. and such, since they are in tuned, well maybe not a lot, but they are in tuned with the human realm.

||
[Room 110-Male/Open]
{Bathroom}
[Room 112-Female/Open]
|
[Room 114-Caylon RedHoof/SousaTuba]
{Bathroom}
[Room 116-Frost Kura/xxfennecxx]
|
[Room 118-Akira Kanaho/Rausenhiruzo]
{Bathroom}
[Room 120-Myou Kuro Bara/AyaAmayaMiyu]
|

[Room 111-Kendra Rose McClaird [Rose]/destinyendearing]
{Bathroom}
[Room 113-Jebediah Wells/RideOnTechnology]
|
[Room 115- Haley Hartlet/IceFoxJess]
{Bathroom}
[Room 117-Ezekiel Souter/Skysong]
|
[Room 119-Jaaeka Mirr/pantalimon]
{Bathroom}
[Room 121-Yasuo Takumara; "Calamity"/AyaAmayaMiyu]
|

---------------
The Schools rules.
---------------

-No student is allowed outside of campus unless accompanied by a faculty member, or has special permission.

-No student is allowed to carry weapons on campus. Only in the Arena and in Fighting and Survival class.

-No student will use their magic in malice intentions, that will result in serious injury or death, against another student

-Students are fully responsible for any summons they summon.

-No Student is allowed out of the dorms after dark unless accompanied by a teacher or Dorm adviser.

-No students of the opposite sex is allowed in one another dorm room after 9:30 PM.

{Those are the only differences then any other rule a school is, but hey I doubt anyone is going to fallow these. Just trying to add more detail! ; ) }

~*-------------------------------------------*~

Hartlet, Hayle E

Year: 4 Room #: 115

Block ABlock B

1st, Summoning 1st, Healing/Heavenly arts
2nd, History 2nd, English
3rd, Music 3rd, Creatures
4th, Alchemy 4th, Home EC
[Lunch/Free hour]

5th, Fighting and Survival 5th, Dark arts/Necromancy
6th, Geometry 6th, Astrology. [Time: 9:30 PM. Meting Place: School entrance hall.]

A soft sigh escape those pail pink lips as she looked up from the crisp, yet slightly wrinkled cream colored paper. Looks like I'm here. she thought, adjusting the strap of her messenger bag, glad for the fact that her Grandfather had sent her things ahead so she only had to carry her one bag she had now. She felt so odd, out of place, as she looked around at the other students who littered the campus. You see this young, crimson eyed, beauty was Haley Hartlet, and she was now officially the new girl, fresh meat, of Lunael Academy. It has already been about two months into the school year, it now being a crisp October morning, so she was truly out of place at the moment. She would have been here sooner if not for some...Complications with her mom. I hope she's alright. she thought solemnly as she remembered the event that had occurred five hours ago....

Haley was quietly tip toeing down the wooden staircase of her mothers home, her black boots making the slightest click as she stepped down, almost flinching each time, only questioning herself as of why she agreed to wear this stupid ouitfit like her Grandmother had asked, she swore the woman was plotting something, but her eager to please what family she had, did as she was asked, it wasn't that big of a deal that she would have had to fight with her about it. Now Haley unfittingly letting herself get drawn into her own mental rant about high heals, became less aware of the sounds she made, or as of what she was doing, because soon her heel got caught on the narrow strip of rug that was at the bottom of the stairs, making her let out a started shrike before falling with a loud thud that, unfortunately resounded up the stairwell, reaching her mothers room. [i]Shit! she thought, ignoring the slight pain she felt on her left arm and hip from when she hit the wood floor, trying to scramble to her feet as quickly as she could, but apparently it wasn't quick enough as her mother called down to her from the hallway. "Haley? Where are you going? it's two in the morning. Your suppose to be in bed young lady. She called sternly to her as she made herself seen at the top of the stairway, looking down at her as she crossed her pink robed, arms. "Oh, hi mom...I was just um..I was just...Going to go barrow a text book from Jamie. I forgot my book at school, and I-" But her pathetic attempt to lie was ruined by a mans voice interrupting her. "Haley, if you are going to lie to your mother, do try to come up with something much more believable, or maybe try running for the door?" a unearthly handsome, gray winged man asked looking to be no older then in his late twenty's but his hair was as snow white has that of an old man and his eyes a midnight blue, they were stern, even almost cold, but a warmth could be seen as he spoke to the young woman, his only granddaughter. "...Hey, Granddad...I would have run but, moms faster the she looks.." She said letting her shoulder droop, knowing their was no way of making it out of this house without telling her now..

"Daniel? Haley Emellia Hartlet, what is going on young lady!" She said her anger quite evident making her swallow dryly as she came down the stairs, her mother was one of the few people on earth that could scare her by just getting angry with her. "Well..I..I mean..Ummm..." she had muttered her boots suddenly seeming very interesting at the moment. "She's leaving with me Anna, she's going to an academy in my realm." Her grandfather Daniel Hartlet had said, putting a hand on Haley's shoulder. "Oh, no she's not! It's hard enough for her to just being in that realm during the summer. She is staying here and going to a Human school, and getting a proper education!" Her mother growled at the fallen male. "She will have a good education, and it was Haley agrees she needs to go. Your human schools will not be able to cope with her, she needs to go to someplace where she can be take care of, be taught properly." He said "Haley?" "M-Mom...I have to go..I-If you haven't noticed I'm not exactly human..." "I know that, but that hasn't mattered before why should it matter-Haley you okay?" She asked as Haley began to cough, her grandfather rubbing her back comfortingly as her body shook with her coughing, something warm and wet hitting her hand, once she had pulled it away from her mouth, her mom could clearly see the crimson liquid that was splatter all over the fair skin of her hand. "Oh my God, Haley! W-We need to-" But her mothers panicked words was interrupted by her grandfather. "She is fine Anna...It is part of being a half Fallen Angel. Her wings are finally coming in...This is the second reason why as she needs to come." He said taking a pitch black silk handkerchief from his black pinstriped suit jacket, whipping the blood from the fragile things hand, before whipping away what little was on her lips and chin, treating her like a fragile doll, a child. "W-what?....Haley why didn't you tell me? Where you planing on going through this by yourself? Sweetie you can stay here I'll home school you, I'll take care of-" "Mom!...I-I have to go...I-I didn't tell you because I knew you would lock me up. I need to go.." She said, feeling something sting at the corner of her eyes. Her mother was about to speak again but her Grandfather had wrapped an arm around Haley, a light green light starting to swirl around he and his Granddaughter. "You heard her Anna, she is leaving with me. "He said as her mom stared wide eyed. "Bye mom..." she said softly, forcing her usual smile on her lips before her and her grandfather dissolved into nothing...[/i]

Haley was soon shocked back from her thoughts as the cool October breeze brushed across her skin, as it moved her long, wavy, soft gray hair. causing her to have to move a lock of it from before her face. I don't need to worry about that now...Get a grip Haley, your going to put yourself in a bad mood if you keep this up. Lighten up. She mentally scolded her self as she made a soft, smile slide on her face as she began to walk towards the school, leaving her spot near the black, iron gates as she did so. First things first, I need to get my room key from the office.
Last edited by IceFoxJess on Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Schools back in, so I'm gonna take a bit longer then usual, sorry.
I'm sorry to everyone I've faild so far...Life is hetic lately...I'm so tierd anymore. Please don't be mad at me I'm sure I'll fix everything soon. If you want to yell at me feel free.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Lunael Academy{IC}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:24 pm

Frost Kura already had her normal clothes on and fixed them up pulling her hood up for it covered her eyes. (Her normal outfit is what’s in the picture) She stretched slowly and went inside the school after looking at her classes and sighed. "Things I have to deal with" she mumbled and looked around the school. It was pretty, but she bet there had to be a dark side to it like everything else did. Then she walked into the office and went to the front desk. "Frost Kura I need my room key please" she said in a cold heartless tone and she could tell by just looking at this lady that she was scared out of her skin. That made a small smile appear on her face. She then tapped the counter in front of her impatiently with her fingers as the lady rush and got her key quickly, but still was taking forever. Frost went and sat on in a chair sitting up straight with her head held up. Her legs were crossed also as she tapped her foot in the air gently and her hands folded of her lap.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mummydove
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rausenhiruzo on Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:35 am

Edited
Kanaho, Akira

Year: 3 Room #: 118

Block A Block B

1st, Summoning 1st, Fighting and Survival Class
2nd, Art 2nd, History
3rd, Creatures 3rd, Music
4th, Human Realm Studies 4th, Home EC

[Lunch/Free hour]

5th, Chemistry 5th, Dark arts/Necromancy
6th, Calculus 6th, English

The smell of thick sweat coming from the karate club caused the students outside to run away in fear. It wasn't the most popular club on campus but it's members were proud and didn't mind what others thought about it. Punching bags hung from the ceiling while two of the members trained in the middle of the room in the ring. When Akira had first arrived the club was just an idea that others wanted, but didn't do anything about. He stood up while others just stayed in the corner and decided to do something about it. Slowly he was able to gain volunteers and spent the next month building a club house and convincing the student council to invest in the various things involved with the club. It wasn't easy to convince them as they just saw a karate club as a reason to bring more violence in an already violent school. Why make the students of this school stronger when their already strong enough? That was their argument and it wasn't an easy question to answer. The best he could come up with was that karate was used as a way to keep their powers in check. Karate would show them that acts of violence weren't tolerated in this school and Akira would be the one to teach them. Akira had always used violence as a stress reliever, but once he started karate he was able to keep himself calm under even the worst situations. It had been a month now since the club had opened for the first time and so far they had already won one of the various championships that was required by all clubs to attend. The student council had been pleased with this, but after seeing the recent budget that the club had caused there was a lot of tension building up within their ranks. The day after that the vice president had shown up at the door of the karate club. "Akira Kanaho it has been brought to our intention that you have misused the budget that we so gladly gave you. We will give you one final chance or we will have no choice but to close down this club for good. All the other clubs require little maintenance and supplies, but this one as cost us over three times that of the other ones. In order to keep this club going you must gain some new members and also when the KNI Championship. All the best fighters from the schools fight in this competition and the winner gets an increase in reputation along with a check for more equipment for the clubs of the school."

Akira wasn't sure what to do he had always trained himself since he was little and he wouldn't be able to use his powers since most of the other kids in the competition didn't have any. Akira had only been training in karate for three years and the only reason he was the captain of the karate club was because he had been the one with the most experience. The next day Akira couldn't be found in any of his classes instead he spent all his time training in the clubs. He had spent most of the morning punching and kicking the bags until his arms and legs could no longer move. After he threw his last punch Akira found himself laying on the floor laughing. It had been awhile since he had last trained for an entire day and couldn't even move his muscles. He had no other choice but to just lay there and wait for his muscles to heal. Soon he found himself slowly closing his eyelids and passed out. He awoke to some of the other members staring down at him. "Boss are you okay" Akira looked up at Kain and smiled. "Yeah I'm fine I'm just a little tired. You guys can go ahead and start practicing I'll get up by myself soon."

The club was louder than ever on this day. After seeing how much Akira had spent training it convinced the other members to spend more time training their own bodies so they would be able to help out the captain. When Akira had finally regained his stamina he left the club and walked towards the bathroom near Akira's dorm room. He opened the door and made sure no one was in there and began to take off his clothes and got into the shower. His ride would be there soon and he had to get ready. After the shower Akira dried his body and headed out toward his dorm room. Inside there he headed over to his computer and checked the messages on the computer. The only message that had popped up was from the student council. "Their really serious about me winning this time." As he packed his bags he thought about his first day at this school. Everyone was so nice unlike any other place Akira had been to before. All his other schools had normal people and Akira was seen as a freak, but here it was different everyone seemed to be like him.

Akira made his way back outside toward the gates to the school. As he was passing by he noticed a girl with blazing red eyes. It was uncommon for someone to have eyes of that color and Akira was to say the least shocked. He may of said something at that time but he soon heard the car horn. He walked away without a single word and got into the car and rode off. It was going to be an exciting year and he knew that it was also going to be a long one. The car parked outside of a large building. This was where the fights would take place. Akira slowly stepped out of the car and walked toward the entrance. This was the start of his life as a fighter if he failed here he wouldn't have anything to return to.
Last edited by Rausenhiruzo on Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:15 am, edited 4 times in total.

Rausenhiruzo
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pantalimon on Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:09 pm

She awoke, her toussled hair falling in whispy strands around her face; a halo of healthy grey that reflected the light which shone through the pained glass windows of her dorm. She had, in fact, painted these herself with the utmost care and concentration. Painting was something to keep her safe, a thing to do when she was bored...not optional. Jaaeka Mirr was not the social type. In fact, the most she ever got involved with other people was when she was shoved around (which was often), or when she dropped all of her books and was passed by all the other people who stared at her in pitty but did not move to help. The truth was, Ms. Mirr was the most elegant person they had ever known, and this scared all of her classmates. She slid out of bed groggily, her feet scraping across the floor in a instinctual pattern, not a controlled one. Through the small hallway, to her dresser, out came the clothing; a pair of wrinkled knee-high black socks, a grey tank-top, a chain choker, a plaid black-and-grey skirt, and a white jacket.

After a few minutes and finally outfitted in this ensamble, she stepped up to the door where she procceded to pull on a pair of heeled leather boots. She was always early for class; she realized as she glided down the corridor that led to her main class. She had brushed her hair, which now flowed and gleamed--silvery in the light the torches provided. Her class was only a few seconds away, to the left...she walked smoothly towards the turn that led to the classroom, placing one hand on the wall to help her rotate.

Her gleaming, pure-black eyes scanned the shadowed hallway for any potential threats; despite the fact that she sensed none in her mind, she wanted to be sure. With a sigh and a shake of her head, the thought of 'paranoid' running through her mind no less than a dozen times already, she strode in to the hallway with purpose. It was, of course, at this moment, that a hand covered her mouth and a pair of lips whispered in to her ear "Don't you worry, sweets, you're fine." Her body immediately convulsed, the painting she knew to be on the opposite wall flying forwards and crashing in to her captor's head. Jaae swore loudly, digging her nails in to the man's arm and swinging him around her shoulders to the ground. Though her frail body seemed incapable of performing the slightest tasks, she had managed to knock out this unknown being within a matter of seconds. "Don't even think about touching me again, you malicious bastard." She hissed at the groaning form writhing upon the ground.

She kicked him in the cheek, and his head lolled to the other side. Her wings unfolded a short time after that, losing her temper had always made it harder to control them. She closed her eyes, placing her hand upon the wall and sending a purple shock of light in to the building. The results came back, as though she had done a sonar scan. The door to her classroom was only a few meters to the right, but nobody occupied it and she wasn't in the mood to find out what might be lurking in the dark corners. She wasn't sure what the man had wanted from her; be it money, information, or something...else. She was practically shuddering when she entered the main yard, her long, dark feathers beating out behind her and allowing her toes to float just a few inches above the ground. Her long, pointed ears stood out in the crowd just as much as her wings did, many heads turning and eyebrows raising at the girl who had only shown up the day before.

Yes, she was late for school for the fourth year in a row for reasons she refused to divulge to a single soul. And yes, she was still the dorm leader though she always assigned the task to another year after year. And finally, yes, she had been mugged again. It was obvious by the purpling bruise around her right eye, and the red marks across both of her cheeks as though she had been hit. "Stop staring." Her mind brutally bumbarded the minds of those watching her, and nearly all of them turned away and resumed their conversations.

Jaae seated herself at an empty table, running her hands over the surface and clenching her fingers repeatedly on the smooth wood. "How many times will this happen?" The demon on her left shoulder asked the angel on her right. "Not sure. But...we can't do anything about it, can we?" The angel shook it's head, and the demon responded "Nope." She wasn't sure if it was a good thing that the opposing forces of her mind agreed with each other, but she didn't think so.
Too bad love is just a game.
But, I've had too much fun playing to quit now.
Maybe I'm addicted.
I don't think I care.
My tokens are all across the board...
And I'm winning.
>The Loveless Victor<

pantalimon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:22 pm

Enma, Kiyomi Y.

Year: 3Room #: 120

Block ABlock B

1st, Summoning1st, Human realm Studies
2nd, History2nd, Creatures
3rd, Music3rd, Art
4th, Fighting and Survival Class4th, Home EC
[Lunch/Free hour]

5th, Chemistry 5th, English
6th, Calculus6th, Dark arts/Necromancy

"Wow, I got good classes this year" a lavender-silver haired girl whispered to herself happily, well strolling around the school grounds reading her schedule that she just got today. Her pale cream skin seemed to glow with the radiant sun above, her clothes rather abnormal themselves, bright red with black, long black knee leather somewhat high heel boots and wearing a very weird bracelet that matched her outfit and also a guitar case hanging from her left shoulder. At first glance you would think this girl was a beautiful human girl, but with a weird fashion, just walking on her own trying to get attention of some sort, from new students or from the up high seniors. But she wasn't, she was just walking around the school campus, for she hated been in her dorm room all day and in hiding, it made her feel suffocated and bored. Her flawless skin would make you think of that of a model, but that strange colored hair made you think something else and if you look closely her eyes was that of blood. Maybe it was all dyed and she was wearing contacts you'd think but truly that wasn't it all. At first glance you would think she was human with a wacky fashion sense but in reality this girl was actually a creature of the night, a vampire but not just any vampire, a royal pure blooded vampire.

The girl kept walking, she put her schedule away in her skirt pocket and headed for the school's entrance place, there she sat on the fountain that was right in the middle of the school building's entrance and the gates far away surrounded with trees and brightly green grass. The water from the fountain seemed to glitter with the sunshine, the girl took off her guitar case and laid it next to her, opening it to reveal a red/black guitar. She took it out and put the guitar's strap over her and then strummed a soft steady note, she then began to play a soft yet powerful melody with great emotion, her blood shot eyes closed for she was getting herself in the mood of the song.

Takumara, Yasuo

Year: 5Room #: 121

Block ABlock B

1st, Fighting and Survival Class 1st, Human realm Studies
2nd, Music 2nd, History
3rd,Creatures 3rd, Dark arts/Necromancy
4th, Summoning 4th, Home Ec.
[Lunch/Free hour]

5th, English 5th, PE
6th, Alchemy6th, Astrology

A long black hair male, that was so ever popular at Lunar High though he didn't know why, had a smirk on his face for he was reading over his new schedule for the year. "This classes suck...hopefully I won't have issues with people..." he muttered to himself as he sat in a chair near his study desk in his dorm room which he hadn't left for a week for personal reasons. This black hair male was a demon though many could tell right away due to his temper and bad boy attitude but mostly for his presences, his demonic aura that surrounded him. He leaned against his spinning chair twirling a pencil in between his slender fingers, he was wearing a simple white t-shirt and black jeans nothing fancy. He closed his eyes for a few moments already bored that he decide to go outside after such a long isolation from the world. The male got up and went to his bed and grabbed his long leather jacket and put on his black shoes and headed out his dorm room door, walked down the hall and out the building a few arrivals saw him but stayed out of his way for fear he might attack them.

The black hair male smirked at once out of their view, he liked having people fear him it showed that he had power over the weak and could easily get out of situations. He walked around with an emotionless expression on his face, his black eyes cold as ice anyone that saw him ran the other direction or if they didn't they could sense to stay out of his way. He kept walking till he reached the gates of the school when he arrived at a certain point he saw a girl with amber like eyes and almost silver hair she must be new... he thought a bit intrigued for her eyes reminded him of someone but couldn't really pin point at the moment who. He stopped by a tree and leaned against it pretending to have been there the whole time, his head sort of down but his eyes fixed on her.
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:57 pm

Grace, Kaizu A.

Year: 4Room #: 115

Block ABlock B

1st, PE1st, Creatures
2nd, History2nd, English
3rd, Art3rd, Chemistry
4th, Summoning4th, Home EC

[Lunch/Free hour]

5th, Fighting and Survival5th, Human Realm Studies
6th, Calculus6th, Astrology.

Kaizu gingerly folded up the timetable he had just checked and put it in his pocket. Even after two months of that timetable, he still didn't always remember what was on it. He had a bad memory like that.
β€œDon't worry about it,” He heard his spirit guide, Nym, tell him. He glanced over at the spirit that was sat rather comfortably on his bed, though there was no indent in his bed to indicate her presence – not that it was necessary for her to show herself. β€œIt's not like you actually have to remember your timetable anyway.” She pointed out. Kaizu nodded a couple of times, sighing lightly as he grabbed his books for the day and stuffed them into his red and black rucksack.
β€œWhat's the matter, Kaizu?” Nym asked, noticing that today Kaizu was looking a little glum.

Kaizu sighed again, glancing over at Nym again. The dark circles under his eyes made it obvious what the problem was. Lack of sleep.
β€œDidn't really sleep that much last night, that old soldier spirit wouldn't let me sleep until I listened to his whole story about the war. I think he left when I fell asleep though.” Kaizu said, an awkward smile appearing on his face as he tried to imagine the reaction from the spirit when he realised that the person he'd been telling his old war stories to had fallen asleep. Nym couldn't help but chuckle either.
β€œWell, I'm not sure what he was expecting from you. It was obvious that you were tired.” Nym replied, remembering that the soldier had complained a bit before taking his leave.

Kaizu shrugged, glancing at himself in the mirror and fiddling with his mess of coal black hair. When he was happy with it, his ears twitch a couple of times, roughing it all up again. He scowled at his own reflection, cursing his stupid ears for messing his hair up all the time. Sometimes life would just be easier if he did not have the ears or tail. He heard Nym chuckle again, glancing at her again with an unamused expression before leaving the mirror before he got real annoyed. It was pretty easy for Kaizu to get grizzly when he was tired.

Kaizu wasn't sure why he was checking his hair anyway, he had PE first and was in his sports kit – which was pretty much just a red polo shirt and black shorts and a pair of black converse.
β€œI better get out of here, I'll never want to go do sports if I don't leave this room soon. They'll come here and find me asleep still.” He said, seeing Nym get to her feet and prepared to follow him outside. Kaizu didn't know why she followed him to class, its not like he could actually talk to her during any class, apparently it would serve as a major distraction. He guessed it was kinda comforting to have her around all the time.

Grabbing his rucksack, he left his dorm, locking the door behind him before heading down to the sports field, wondering what they were going to do this morning. Hopefully it was something energetic, seeing as it was getting pretty chilly outside, especially in the morning.

Thinking of you, wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend.
β™₯

Valor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!