Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Military Academy of Kona IC

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Military Academy of Kona IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:27 pm

The headmaster turned to face her and glared down at her (i swear all head/teachers have an evil look) "Liliana, how nice to see you again... I trust you haven't got into trouble recently..." He then clenched his right fist "I highly doubt you'll be running this school in the next year Ms. Kracin, you've bearly even got the brains to do it." He scoffed "And i highly doubt that you can destroy me, look around you, anyone wise enough wouldn't back you up." He then swung round on his heel and headed off, leaving Lily.
Hey everyone. Im back...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Namine
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:37 pm

"My uncle said to observe you and if you dont act right, I should punish you." Lily said and walked up to him. She punched him in the face. He fell to the ground. "That was a warning. Next time I will punch harder." Lily said coldly. She the spat on the ground next to the headmaster and left back towards the shooting range.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:43 pm

Jake saw that no one was coming soon. So he sat on the grass and waited for someone to come. He looked at the grass and carried on looking for any other people in his "class" or even his dorm. But it was still like a ghost town, with the odd higher year practicing and then going. Jake felt exceedingly nervous.
I asked my friend what he thought of my drawing, at this is what he said:Jake your drawings make Rukia's look like masterpieces

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7skullz on Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:02 am

Mikhail was so very bored. He looked over his shoulder, flicking away his cigarette. He smashed it into the dirt, and turned, right in time to see Lily punch the headmaster in the face and walk off. Interesting, he thought, and jogged over, M200 slung over his shoulder.

"Hey Lily," he said to her once he reached her. "Nice punch there, I think you broke his nose," he said. "Way to go," he added with a chuckle.
"All men and women are beastly, and when skinned, a beast in velvet is a beast for all to see" -Jacopo Tarradasch

7skullz
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rollietyler on Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:58 pm

Ref walked out heading to his first lesson whatever that was so he headed to the first thing he could remember, he stopped and rattle through his pockets and found out his first lesson and decided to head onwards more time he spends the later he'll be if there's anyone there of course, ref took his time towards the shooting, he started whistleing a tune and grinned walking on.
Ref loved making music up especially when he was bored he could create something quite nicely, he thought about something new he could do and walked on to his lesson.
Image Image ImageImage Image

rollietyler
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:30 am

"Hey Lily," Mikhail said to Lily. "Nice punch there, I think you broke his nose," he said. "Way to go," he added with a chuckle. Lily then turned to Mikhail and said: "No one messes with me. I got orders from uncle to punish the headmaster when he acts up, since my uncle knows that the headmaster isnt a good person. Roze wont suffer anymore and if the headmaster touches her again, I will make sure he loses his job and he will end up in the hospital." Lily said. She smiled but the smile was sort of scary.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!