Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Military Academy of Kona IC

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Military Academy of Kona IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:16 pm

OOC link: military-academy-kona-high-school-signup-ooc-t36429.html

Lily got ready for the lessons she was teaching. Since she mostly had to instruct shooting she put on her camo pants. Since it was chilly outside she decide to button up her shirt and her jacket some. She walked down the hill from the dorm and lit a cigarette. After about five minutes she got to the shooting range. It would be another thirty minutes until her class would show up. Lily took her AK-101 out and practiced shooting at a range of 300 meters. She had a longer barrel on her gun for better precision. She checked her targets and almost all were in the middle. She lit another cigarette and waited.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Military Academy of Kona IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:33 pm

Roze ran out of her house, once again she was being rushed to school as her father thinks shes 'lacking' behind the work. After a few minutes she arrived at the school, the house wasn't far from it so she usually left a few minutes before school started but this time her father wantd her there early... She then hid behind a tree and caught her breath before rolling up her sleeve and checking her bruises, only a few purple ones and one on its way out... If her father was any more strict her bones would be broken by now... She then got out a roll of bandage and wrapped it around her arm "There!" She couldn't let anyone see the bruises, not even the teachers. If anyone saw they would get him sued and stripped of his headteacher status and he would know it was her fault and it would be another year or more before she could make it out of the house...
Hey everyone. Im back...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Namine
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:44 pm

Jake groaned as his alarm in his dorm went. He got up and saw that everyone else had gone ahead of him and were elsewhere. Jake enjoyed his sleep. Sleep was what made him human. He needed his sleep, or else he would be a wreck. He knew he would have to eat soon, but it was just going to have to wait. His first lesson was...Well he had no idea. He could never remember his timetable. Jake sighed as he knew he would have to find someone. He had a thought a remembered he might have shoot practice first lesson. and if memory served. He had it most of the day. It was a day that physically pushed him to the extreme. He moaned to himself and got dressed and then left the dorm, noticing someone was hiding behind a tree. Were they spying on him?
I asked my friend what he thought of my drawing, at this is what he said:Jake your drawings make Rukia's look like masterpieces

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orion Vryce on Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:47 pm

Casually Jude walked out from his barrack, a lit cigarette hanging lightly between his lips. He wore he standard boots and camo pants, as well as a black shirt. It was a cool morning, but he had always like the cold. Strung across his back, in its case, was his m-40a3 sniper rifle. Usually he only smoked during an important occasion, which he tried to deem this smoke break, saying that since he finally broke his personal record for taking a part and then re assembling his gun.

Finishing the cigarette he placed it in a little tray that that barracks had out in front for just that purpose. With a smile and a grand satisfaction he began to walk, heading for the shooting range. As he walked by some trees he noticed Roze, a girl in the same grade as he but who excelled in explosives. Giving her a friendly wave as he passed by he didn’t care to stop and say hi. When he finally got to the range he could see that Lily, now an instructor, was standing around smoking as well. “Good day Lily.” He called out to her as he approached closer.
Socrates once said........ To fear death, my friends, is only to think ourselves wise, without being wise: for it is to think that we know what we do not know. For anything that men can tell, death may be the greatest good that can happen to them: but they fear it as if they knew quite well that it was the greatest of evils. And what is this but that shameful ignorance of thinking that we know what we do not know?

Orion Vryce
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:53 pm

Raiden looked in the mirror as he looped his tie to make sure he was doing it correctly. He put on his jacket and combat pants and boots before pausing at his reflection a moment. He gently rubbed the area around his right eye, concentrating his sight on the white iris. He laughed a little bit and scratched his head before fumbling around for his eye patch. He left the dorm and walked to the second gym where year three and four students learned hand to hand combat. Upon arriving he saw no one was there and went into the office, leaving his book and self-study materials on the desk. He walked back into the main area where mats were already on the ground. He removed his shoes and stepped on the mat, stretching as he walked.
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

Dex
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:04 pm

Roze then stood up and packed away the bandage roll before rolling down her sleeve. She then walked out from behind the tree and spotted her cousin "Oh, look who it is, the runt of the litter. Guess you haven't gotten stronger." She smirked and stuck her tounge out at him while she walked onto the gravel "So what are you doing here this year? Being target practise? I'll gladly help you with that." Roze laughed and then started to fiddle with her fingerless gloves, she usually teased and bullied her cousin and she would get away with it as no-one on Jake's side of the family had the chance to talk to her father about it as they were treated with respect since they were the first born of the family.

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:14 pm

Jake saw it was Roze and sighed. It was turning out to be the worst first week ever. Roza had never been kind to him. Ever. When his family went to see hers. She would laugh at him. For his family was not rich. She would have fun beating him up and messing with his head.And now he was at the school...It meant he had to put up with it 24/7. Jake however had enough. And was annoyed because they were "first-born" they got rights. Jake marched up to her and tried to be intimating. But it was not very good...his hands were curled into fists and they were shaking.

"Leave me be...Or else...I...I Will hurt you!" Jake nearly yelped at her but he was trying to stay calm.

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:54 am

Lily noticed Jude greet her and said: "Hello Jude. Whats up? I could not get a good nights sleep yesterday. The headmaster seemed to have gotten into an argument with his daughter. When I looked through the window, he was hitting her. Such a undisciplined guy is headmaster? Everyone knows you should beat a daughter when you are in the military. I am lucky enough not to get kicked for saying that since my uncle has a very high rank and can easily make sure the headmaster gets fired. So how are you?" Lily was relaxing a bit on a bench at the shooting range.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rollietyler on Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:35 pm

Ref walked out of his dorm room yawning as he put his jacket on, he hadn’t slept a wink last night he didn’t know where he was going just walked straight ahead. He walked on not noticing the tree in front of him, the next thing he knew he had a mark where he hit the tree, ref looked round he really didn’t have anyone here to talk to, he had his first lesson “what was it again” he could never remember the first lesson he knew guns were involved but just had to think harder at what it was. Ref stopped once more and looked at two who seem to be arguing.
Image Image ImageImage Image

rollietyler
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orion Vryce on Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:44 pm

Jude smiled at Lily when she greeted him, but as she continued he zoned out as she started to mention the headmaster hitting his daughter. It wasn’t like he cared, but he wasn’t going to get involved. If the headmaster’s daughter wasn’t just smart enough to tell on the dude that was her problem, not his. “Just come to practice shooting. I need to be ready for my test later on this week. I have to hit a target three times in the kill zone, I will have only five shots, and it’s at eighteen-hundred yards.” He said.

Orion Vryce
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:27 pm

Roze laughed and grabbed Jakes arm, showing it to him "You? Hurt me? You can't even keep your self still! Your shaking like a chihuahua!" She then suddenly let go of him and held her own arm... She was starting to be like her father... Something she feared... "I'll see you around..." She then walked off to shooting, usually she'd call Jake a name or something when she walked off but this time something else was on her mind other than taunting her cousin. She then arrived at the lesson and sat down, relaxing slightly before nodding to Jude and Lily.

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:48 pm

"Jude go ahead and practice. Dont get nervous or you will shake. Everything will be just fine. I wish you luck on your test." Lily said to Jude. She noticed Roze come to the shooting range. She went to Roze and said: "Hi Roze. Did you have problems with your father yesterday? I can make sure he doesnt hurt you anymore. My uncle is in a high position in my country which gives him the authority to consult the school board. Tell him I have an eye on him. If you have problems come to me and I will talk to your father about discipline and show him what fear is." Lily was really worried. She was really neither under the headmaster nor had more authority.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orion Vryce on Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:12 pm

Jude didn’t stick around once Roze arrived. Going over to the ammo crate he grabbed a few boxes of 7.62mm rounds. Walking down to a firing spot he placed the bullets down as well as his gun. Getting down on his knees he unzipped the case hold the gun. Pulling it out he set it up, then took out the clip and began to load it. Having only a five clip made it easier as well because he could use a whole clip and not have to worry about extra while trying to keep track of his score.

Loading the clip into the gun and getting on his belly he adjusted the gun to fit snuggly on his shoulder. Setting his sights he looked through the guns scope and could easily see the eighteen-hundred metal man with a target dead center in his chest. Pulling back from his scope he stuck a finger in his mouth then held it up in the air. “East by northeast.” He said to himself as he calculated. The breeze was light so shooting conditions were in his favor, leaning backing his scope he made the adjustments then pulled the trigger. BANG! His gun rang out as it was shot, it’s bullet striking an inch inwards of the target zone.

Orion Vryce
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:46 am

Jake turned and felt her grab his arm. jake looked at her. She was getting brutal and it was scary. He watched her go and he was glad for it. He then knew he needed food, so he was going to make his way to the food hall and see who was there. And maybe find someone in his class and find out where he was supposed to be. He still thought he had shooting practice but then again, loads of years have shooting practice at the same time.

Jake turned on his heel and made his way across the gravel path and towards the food hall. keeping an eye out in case Roze launched a surprise assault on him. Something he greatly feared. he reached the hall and entered, seeing it was nearly empty. He sighed and walked forward and grabbed a tray and grabbed a bowl of cereal and some milk and sat down. pouring the milk into the dish, he slowly began to eat his cereal

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rollietyler on Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:03 pm

Ref walked on a growl from his stomach told him maybe he ought to have food first then, hw walked down the path kicking stones up towards the food hall as he got closer he noticed not many had turned up for breakfast yet, he strolled in yawning again sleep was something he needed to get more and eating was a good thing. Ref walking in the food hall and noticed fewer or less people but shrugged it off, he walked towards and grabbed the tray adding some toast and cereal along with jam and milk lovely mixture he sat down somewhere and started spreading his jam over his toast and milk over his cereal and started eating.

rollietyler
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rollietyler on Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:03 pm

Ref walked on a growl from his stomach told him maybe he ought to have food first then, hw walked down the path kicking stones up towards the food hall as he got closer he noticed not many had turned up for breakfast yet, he strolled in yawning again sleep was something he needed to get more and eating was a good thing. Ref walking in the food hall and noticed fewer or less people but shrugged it off, he walked towards and grabbed the tray adding some toast and cereal along with jam and milk lovely mixture he sat down somewhere and started spreading his jam over his toast and milk over his cereal and started eating.

rollietyler
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7skullz on Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:32 pm

Walking on to the range, Mikhail was silent, as always. He approached the weapons rack, and took out his M200. He affixed the scope and screwed on the silencer. He checked the bolt and, after assuring everything was ready, took some of the .408 shells and loaded a ten-round magazine. He pulled back the bolt and slotted the magazine home. Slamming the bolt forward, he chambered the first shell.

Aiming down range, he propped the bipod down onto the firing step. He took in a long, lung filling breath, and with a pull of the trigger, he sent a subsonic round down the range, straight to the heart of the bullseye. "Hooah," he muttered, and sent several more rounds down into the target until the magazine was empty. Now bored, he decided he'd have a cigarette off to the side and wait for someone either interesting or for his class to start.
"All men and women are beastly, and when skinned, a beast in velvet is a beast for all to see" -Jacopo Tarradasch

7skullz
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:26 pm

Roze looked down as Lily started talking to her "My father would accuse me of 'betraying' him... Who knows what will happen or what he'll do when he's been found out..." She held onto her right arm "I just hope i dont become like him..." She then stood up and let go "I better go get my timetable for the rest of this year..." She then saluted and walked off to the office. Unfortunetly before she reached the office she walked into her father and he looked down on her "I saw you talking to Liliana Kracin, year five, niece of..." Roze then interuppted him "So im not allowed to speak to people in the year above me now?" He then took a step forwards "Roze, stop this, don't cause a scene.." Roze then shook her head and stood her ground "Then what can i do? Thats what i want to know! You always hold me back like im on a leash! Why can't i just live out MY life by myself?!" He then grabbed her by her right arm and pinned her to the wall, making Roze wince in pain "Rozalia Annabell Agel! Listen to me! I do NOT want to hurt you but you make me hurt you to make you listen! I only want you to be gone from me as soon as possible! You were an accident! A mistake! But your stupid mother gave me the burden of taking care of you after she died!" He then let go of her arm and turned away "Now, i make this loud and clear, by the time you reach twenty years of age i want you gone from my sight!" He then headed off to else where and left Roze to herself "Great... Before i even get a job or even a small decent place to stay ill be disowned..." She sighed and slid down the wall, sitting against it.

(Hopefully this makes up for my long time to post ^^)

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:38 pm

(Its about time.)
Lily had followed Roze. She heard the conversation. When the headmaster left his office Lily was waiting around the corner. Her eyes glared at him and a cold shiver went down the headmasters back. "I heard everything loud and clear. I have enough evidence and witnesses to sue you under the court of war for disorderly conduct. If you dont change I will be running this school next year. I disrespect you for being a bad father and you have lost your honor." Lily said. "One more thing. If you dare to hurt her again or if I get wind of you being a bad and disrespectful father then I will destroy you."

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:53 pm

Jake finished eating and ran towards his first lesson. Which was shooting practice. He had no idea what he was going to do today. As long as he never saw Roze, it would be a good day. He reached the target range and scanned around, not finding anyone who even resembled a teacher, or even anyone from his class. Infact what was is class? or did they give one to one tuition here?

Jake just hung around, waiting for someone of authority to come around.

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!