Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Nicholas Heston School of Dance

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: The Nicholas Heston School of Dance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:34 am

Kai winced slightly at the pain in her face but brushed it off, it wasn't like she wasn't use to getting hit. On the contrary she was hit alot but by whom she'd never said, never told anyone, not even Ty-pie or Cassi-dilly. So when her own cousin nearly sent her brain lurching out of her ear with the force of her slap, it didn't face her. She gingerly touched her cheek before yawning.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DogLover on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:39 am

Jacklyn was out of words to say she got off the couch and walked to the next lounge room she saw the girl that had left the other room, Ty and Cassie she touch a sit on the nearby watching while streching out her legs
Last edited by DogLover on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DogLover
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:44 am

(Bigaleeboo! Are you gonna post on the Mafia Rp or is it dead foreva and ever. *Dramatic voice*)

Kai took this moment alone to put herself in 'timeout' sitting on the now empty couch and curling up, closing her eyes.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:26 am

{Sorry I'm back! Its 7.25pm here}

Hannah curled up agaisn't her boyfriend. "I'm meant to be happy. I achieved a life goal. My whole family is coming over. But I don't know why everyone hates me. I'm allowed to be excited right? I won the role of Sophie in Mamma Mia. I should be over the moon!" She wailed. "Oh..ok.." Was all she could say when another person entered the room.

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:14 pm

Ty held Hannah, listening to her every word. "They're just angry that they haven't achieved as much as you have. Screw 'em, don't even listen to them," he said in a frustrated tone. Who did they think they are? Treating her like that?
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:42 pm

Cassie looked at Ty "Hello, I'm in the room!, and I just told her why I acted like I did" Cassie smiled then said "As I said before dont worrie to much of what Kai thinks of you she hates everyone that dates Ty" She smiled at Hannah. She truly was sorry. It was just that her best friend had been a really big show off. Cassie was not used to people doing what Hannah did cause they were happy. Cassie now knew that Hannah did not mean no harm.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuLuLemon on Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:24 pm

Tj was walking tell he found one of the lounge rooms. He walked in and saw one of Cassie's cousins. Why was Kai curled up on the couch like that? So Tj walked over and sat down."Hey Kai? Do you know where Cassie is?" This was Tj's second year at the school. He had first met Cassie in ballroom dancing. They were put together and have always been partners ever since. Then finally one day he asked her out and she said yes. So that put him where he was today.

Edit: The character sheet has been moved to the OOC topic.
This is Fantasy! :) My account doesn't work right now :(

LuLuLemon
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:37 pm

"Don't know...don't care," Kai grumbled, curling up even more on the soft couch.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:45 pm

(Hey umm LuLu is at my house now :P so she wants to post but I cant logoff I got lots of RPs to post in :P)

(LuLuLemon here now ^^)
TJ looked at Kai. She seemed unhappy. But TJ got up and let her be. Just then he noticed the room was empty but Kai."Is something wrong Kai?"
(Fantasy again ^^)
Cassie then left Ty and Hannah alone. As for Hannah had always wished to be with him alone for once. So Cassie walked out of the room and into the lounge Kai was in. She saw TJ and ran over to him. She put her arms around him and hugged him.
(LuLu ^^)
TJ smiled as Cassie showed up hugging him around the side. He wrapped his arms around her then looked at Kai then to Cassie."Do you know why Kai seems mad?" Then he turned back to Kai "Please tell me why your so mad?"

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:49 pm

"I. Hate. That. Stupid. Girl. I hate Ty and I hate stupid Cassie!" Kai said, getting up. She shot Cassies a loathing glare and left the room.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:59 pm

(LuLu's Turn ^^)

TJ looked at Kai as she left the room. That must of been harsh on Cassie. Her own cousin calling her stupid and hating her. TJ then looked at Cassie and said "are you ok?" TJ knew how much it hurt for a family member to say something like that.

(Fantasy ^^)

Cassie held her tears tell Kai was gone. Then when TJ asked her if she was ok she said "No" Cassie burst into tears. How could her own cousin say that?" Why would she say something like that?"

(LuLu ^^)
Tj hugged Cassie and said "I'm not sure why, But your gonna be ok" He then sat down on the couch with Cassie in his arms still. Shw was still crying too. So he whipped her tears away and smiled at her.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:01 pm

Kai was known for her explosive temper and once she was mad....she stayed mad, no if, ands, or buts about it. She decended the spiral staircase that lead to the library, the only place she could think clearly.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:09 pm

Cassie was curled up in TJ's arms. She slowly fell asleep in his arms. She was known for falling asleep in his arms. She had been thinking while she was dreaming.

(LuLu is BACK!!!)

TJ smiled and brushed her hair out of her face as she was asleep in his arms. He kissed her forehead lightly trying not to wake her up. Then he looked around the room. The next day they had dance classes again. Cassie needed her rest and TJ knew that. Cassie could never practice or preform unless she had enough sleep. So TJ let her sleep on.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:13 pm

Kai reclined in a low-back chair, impatiently drumming her fingers against the armrest. A couple of her friends, two girls dressed in dark, dreary grey dress and matching dreary grey shoes siddled up to her. They were twins, always talked in monotone, always seemed to find something wrong with the world and that was why Kai was friends with them.

"Good morning, Kai," they intoned.

"Good morning, Lila, Lili," Kai said.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:24 pm

Tj had fallen asleep on the couch with Cassie in his arms still. He suddenly woke up only having 5 hours of sleep. He looked at the sleeping Cassie and smiled.
(Fantasy)
Cassie was sleeping soundly then she woke up. She saw TJ then she got out of his arms. "I'm going to have a shower." She ran up the stairs tell she reached the girls shower rooms. She had a quick shower then ran to her room with a towel around her. She got into a pair of black dancing pants that went done to just past her knees. Then she put her blue skirt on that went to just above her knees. Then she put a blue tank top on. She brushed her hair then put it in a ponytail. She then ran back down to TJ.
(LuLu)
Tj had already got his shower done and over with. He had already got in his dancing cloths and was back in the lounge before Cassie. He smiled at Cassie and said "Lets go to class now" So He took Cassie's hand and walked to ball room dancing together. They got there and started to dance. He noticed that Cassie all so had ballet flats on. They were pretty good for dancing.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:27 pm

Kai was hanging out with Lila, Lili, and a couple of her other friends, deciding to ditch her first class which she had with both Cassie and Tj. She wasn't good at that kind of dance so she figured why just not go.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:43 pm

TJ now made Cassie twirll. Then Cassie went to fall back and TJ caught her then pushed her up and she twirlled again. Then the teacher came in and they both kept dancing. They teacher did not mind them dancing as they were the best at ballroom dancing in there age group.
(Fantasy)
Cassie smiled as she danced with TJ she took all the same dance classes as him. But the one that Cassie was in with TJ that she could not do was hip hop. She just could not do that dance. Cassie and TJ were in Jazz,Hip hop,Ballroom, and a Jazz ballroom dance class.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DogLover on Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:26 pm

After Cassie had left Jacklyn had decided to leave the two alone and get ready for class so she went back to her dorm and got her towel she went to take a shower when she got out she change into one of her black dresses and put on a pair of black pumps. When she was done she did her make-up and curled her hair by the time she was done it was time for class and for her first class she had tango. Jacklyn made it to her class on time and got partnered up with a okay partner but she didn't really feel he was on her level

Outfit
http://images12.greatglam.com/prod_images_large/BarracudaBlkXO.jpg
http://www.shinystyle.tv/Marc%20Jacobs%20pumps.jpg

DogLover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:37 pm

Cassie and Tj now were walking out of the Jazz class and heading to lunch. Cassie looked up at TJ and said "I hope Kai is all right" She then put one arm around his waste.

(LuLu^^ still over at fantasy's :D)

TJ looked at Cassie and put his arm around her shoulder."I'm sure she will get over it, She just needs time to think" He smiled at Cassie then opened the door into the lunch room. They sat down at a table watching some of the kids come in the lunch room.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DogLover on Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:49 pm

Tango class ended. Jacklyn was tired and went to her dorm room and took of her pumps she got a cold bottle of water out of her mini fridge. She sat on her bed and gulped down most of the water then she put the bottle on her dresser then she left her dorm bare footed and walked to the lunch room. She wasn't sure if she could get in trouble for walking around bare footed but her feet were hurting and she didn't feel like wearing anything on her feet.

DogLover
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!