Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Nicholas Heston School of Dance

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: The Nicholas Heston School of Dance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:07 pm

Cassie laughed at Kai "Well Kai dont go off in to dream land then if you dont want me to do that" She stuck her tounge out at Kai then turned to Ty "Your opinon counts, What are you talking about?" Cassie smiled and patted Ty on the head lightly.

(Your welcome!! ^^ yay I'm a superstar!!)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:35 pm

"He's a nerd, Cassie. His opinion isn't worth anything," Kai snorted, though amusement gleamed in her eyes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DogLover on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:35 pm

Jacklyn heard a question asked of her and answered " well I mostly do latin dance but I can almost do ballet " Jacklyn watched the three relatives smiling and laughing to herself

DogLover
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:42 pm

Cassie looked at Kai "your so nice to your brother" Then Cassie looked at Jacklyn "cool, I have never done latin dance before, I tried ballet and I'm not going back to it" Cassi shivered at the old memory of ballet when she was like 5. That was why she never took it here. "I do Jazz and ballroom dancing, Its really fun" Then she turned back to her cousins." I still like to hear whats up with Ty" Then Cassie lightly smacked Kai's forehead.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DogLover on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:56 pm

" Sounds cool I was never to into ballet so I had switched over to latin dance but I can still do ballet hmm and I don't really do regular ballet anymore now I do kinda a ballet hip hop thing like you see in the movie Step Up " Jacklyn laughed as Cassie smacked her cousin forehead

DogLover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DogLover on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:56 pm

" Sounds cool I was never to into ballet so I had switched over to latin dance but I can still do ballet hmm and I don't really do regular ballet anymore now I do kinda a ballet hip hop thing like you see in the movie Step Up " Jacklyn laughed as Cassie smacked her cousin forehead

DogLover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:21 am

"Why is it that every time I go near my boyfriend it turns into a family reunion? And every time it does happen, I always leave it with a headache!" She exclaimed, throwing her arms up into the air. Jump then fall {Taylor Swift} started to play and she jumped up pulling out her phone. Pulling an apologetic look she headed to the quiet corner of the room. Afer a couple of minutes she skipped back over to the group. “Guess who’s starring in Mamma Mia?!” She said in a sing song voice to everyone.

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:24 am

To say that Kai didn't like her would be an understatement. "Let me guess, little old you?" she asked acidly.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:27 am

Cassie looked at Hannah she smiled then said "Oh I dont know...you?" She smiled then looked at Kai. It was like she was off in dream land again. Cassie felt like smacking her in the head again but knew that once every 20 minutes was good."I dont mean it for it being a family reunion" She smiled then kept poking Kai in the back of the head.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:50 am

Hannah's smile became bigger but her phone rang just as she was about to tell them what role she had. "Hi? Yes mum I got it! Really? Thanks!" She pressed end on the phone and she plopped down onto the couch. Her eyes were welling up with happy tears. "My family is flying over. My whole family." She said quietly wiping her eyes. "I got the role of Sophie!" She let out an excited squeal as the tears ran down her cheeks.

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DogLover on Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:55 am

Jacklyn felt a little tension between the small group " Um I don't know anyone good ? " Jacklyn listened to girl on the phone "hmm congrats I didn't know you could act "

DogLover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:02 am

Kai rolled her eyes at Hannah. "Are you expecting cheers of congrats or something? 'Cause if you are they aren't gonna come from me."

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:07 am

Cassie was like Kai she did not like Hannah that much but Cassie never showed it like Kai did. So Cassie clapped then said in a lower voice "congrats" Cassie did not like how Hannah acted as well. It seemed like she was a show off in a way. Cassie then said "I gotta go practice, Kai you coming?" Cassie was giving Kai the option to leave now and not get in a cat fight.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:19 am

"Thanks" She said quietly then got up. "I have to go practise." She mumbled then left the room, heading to another lounge. It was empty. She curled up on a couch and burst into tears. She was upset now. Why did they hate her so much? Wasn't she allowed to be happy. After all that was a life goal, and she had achieved it. She had worked hard!

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:19 am

"Thanks" She said quietly then got up. "I have to go practise." She mumbled then left the room, heading to another lounge. It was empty. She curled up on a couch and burst into tears. She was upset now. Why did they hate her so much? Wasn't she allowed to be happy. After all that was a life goal, and she had achieved it. She had worked hard!

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DogLover on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:20 am

Jacklyn watched she could tell that Cassie and her cousin did not like Ty girlfriend she watched closely to see what would happen then Jacklyn see the girlfriend get up and leave Jacklyn just sits back and says nothing
Last edited by DogLover on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

DogLover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:23 am

Kai smirked, proud of herself, before turning innocently to look at Jacklyn. "I'm sorry you had to see that," she said sweetly.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:28 am

(WOWZA!!! So much going on! You guys are taking this and running with it! I love it!)

Ty shook his head at the way everyone treated Hannah, "Come on you guys, don't be jerks about it," he said, getting up and following Hannah. "Hey, you okay?"
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DogLover on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:30 am

Jacklyn just shrug " hmm am fine I just hope that girl is okay "

DogLover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:30 am

Cassie looked at Kai then to ty. Cassie never meant any harm. Kai might of went to far though. So Cassie smacked Kai in the face but harder this time. "Whats your problem? If you dont have nothing nice to say dont say it at all!!" Cassie then remembered Jacklyn was in the room. "Umm sorry you had to see that" She smiled lightly. Cassie never really hated Hannah it was more of her being to much of a show off. Well not even that. Cassie had an old friend that was really close to her but then she would show off so much that it bugged Cassie. Now Cassie felt bad. So Cassie walked out of the room in the direction Hannah had went.

She then saw Hannah on the couch curled up."Hannah you ok? I never meant to hurt you, I just had a friend a long time ago that would always show off alot like alot like everthing she did... So I guess im not used to that just seeming as you were happy, So once again I'm sorry" Then Cassie was going to leave but sat down in the chair near by. "Dont take what Kai says to you personaly, Kai has always been like that, To every girl that had gone out with Ty she would get mad at, So dont take it to heart" Cassie smiled and waited for Hannah to say something.

Caille
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!