Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Nicholas Heston School of Dance

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: The Nicholas Heston School of Dance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DogLover on Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:32 am

Jacklyn smiled " And that it is what made it obvious " she laughed " hmm well am still getting use to this school I have spent all my time in my room so I don't no whats normal or just plain weird but I think either am in the weird category or some where in between "

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DogLover
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:49 pm

"Weird is looking at those posters and not having a constant supply of Advil with you. You should get out more, we're all pretty chill people... I mean, look at us two," he laughed, his eyes twinkling.

(Twinkling? Really, really? Sometimes I really worry about my ability to write.)
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DogLover on Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:02 pm

" Yeah you two look very chilled " Jacklyn laughed out loud " " Hmm well I am trying to get out more am out right now so I say am improving " Jacklyn smiled " So what is this school about like are any of the teachers nice ? "

DogLover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:51 pm

"Uh... Heston is a jerk. You have to ignore pretty much everything he says... it's hard... But Fremont, the Jazz teacher, is pretty amazing. She knows what she's doing. Turner, the ballroom teacher, is a little out there, but he's a perfectionist, which I find is nice," Ty answered.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DogLover on Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:59 pm

" hmm very interesting teachers at this school " Jacklyn laughed " strangely I have a funny feeling am going to love it here "

DogLover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:09 pm

Kailyn (Kai) Campell had attended NHSD for two years, like her brother and this current year was her third. it on his sore, blistered feet, ready to be done with the day. A pair of black basketball shorts and a plain white tee shirt adorned his body. She adored the school and was easily accepted in, thanks to her 'better dancing skills' in her opinion, which she constantly reminded her brother of. She was 1 year younger than him but had excelled through the school with surprising speed.

"Stop dissing on the teachers, Ty," she spoke up from behind him, her arms crossed.

Edit: The character profile has been moved to the OOC topic.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DogLover on Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:17 pm

Jacklyn looked from Ty to the girl behind him " Well hello ... I am guess you have a different opinion of the teachers at this school ? "

DogLover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:21 pm

"Of course, my brother's just a noodle-headed ninny," Kailyn scowled at Ty. "He's always dissing on the teachers and whatnot, just because she hadn't have a rhythmic bone in his body nor a dancing motion in his limbs."

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:21 pm

"Of course, my brother's just a noodle-headed ninny," Kailyn scowled at Ty. "He's always dissing on the teachers and whatnot, just because he doesn't have a rhythmic bone in his body nor a dancing motion in his limbs."

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:25 pm

Cassie Richmond walked tell she saw her cousin's. She smiled then poked Kai in the back with her finger. She smiled then said "Hey Kai" Then she walked to stand right beside Kai. "Whats this I hear about teachers?" Cassie laughed then said "I understand that some you ignore" She said to Ty. Then looked at everyone else in the room. Then back to Kai.

Edit: Character profile moved to ooc topic.
Last edited by Caille on Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DogLover on Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:28 pm

Jacklyn laughed " So I guess the teachers aren't as bad as he says they are " Jacklyn smiled " This school becomes more confusing the longer I stay here "

DogLover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:30 pm

"You get use to it," Kai yawned, looking at Cassie. "What up, Cassi-dilly?" she said, smirking at the use of the nickname she had given her long ago.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:36 pm

Cassie smiled "Not that much Kai-nilly, What about you?" Cassie smiled she had remembered giving Kai that nickname once she gave her Cassi-dilly. She smiled then said "Whats up Ty?" She smiled and waited for both of them to answer.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DogLover on Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:39 pm

" Hmm I guess so " Jacklyn smiled she leaned back on the couch getting comfortable

DogLover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:35 pm

Cassie looked at the girl sitting on the couch. Who was she? She had to be new as for Cassie never saw her last year when she was here. So she spoke to the girl(Jacklyn) "Hi, I have never seen you before, I'm Cassie" She smiled and waited for the girl to say something.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DogLover on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:49 pm

Jacklyn smiled sweetly " Hi Cassie , am Jacklyn nice to meet you and yes I am new first year here so am kinda nervous but nice to see everyone here is so nice.

DogLover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:55 pm

Cassie smiled. "Nice to meet you too Jacklyn, You will love it here, What kind of dancing do you do?" Cassie had only done Jazz and ballroom. She had mixed it together once with a partner she was given during her first year. Then Cassi turned back to Kai. She poked her shoulder twice then waved her hand in front of Kai "Earth to Kai? you still here?" She laughed then turned back to Jacklyn waiting for her to answer.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:01 pm

Kai jumped slightly, smacking Cassie's hand gently. "Casserole! Don't do that!" She only ever called her Casserole when she startled her.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:02 pm

(Wow! I go shopping and come back to this! You guys are superstars! And the relationships to Ty are fine! YAY! Thanks for joining you guys!)

Ty shrugged, "Um... what's up? I guess /my/ opinion doesn't count," he scoffed, and then turned his attention to Kailyn. "'Scuse me? Don't hate on me just because Mom and Dad love me more," he joked... Okay, he knew she was more talented than he was and it drove him crazy. She just had so much natural talent and she ran with it.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:06 pm

Kailyn smirked at Ty. "Jealousy doesn't get you anywhere, Ty-pie," she recited as she always did in these times of arguements. She knew her talent drove him crazy.

(I joined 'cause I love ya sooooooo much. X3 And rping with you is fun.)

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!