Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The New Kid In School (Just Jump In)

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: The New Kid In School (Just Jump In)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaylee_93 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:59 pm

Entering the library, she felt tranquil. Being in the library, while no one else was, was such a rush for her. She felt as if she owned the whole library. She began in the fiction section, looking at the newly printed vampire novels, based on teen angst and love. Contemplating them, she headed over towards the horror section.
Definitely need a 'post-apocalyptic, end of the world due to monsters' kind of story. She thought as she picked up random books, reading their summaries.
And all that stands between the souls release, this temporary flesh and bone...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jaylee_93
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:46 am

"woah!" Matt said as he got up and stormed out of the dining hall, "he's got a temper on him at any rate..." For a fleeting moment Matt considered going to see if he was okay, but then thought better of it. As a new kid 'Ying' would have thousands of people asking him the same thing, why bother the boy? He twisted round to see who Ying had been sitting with and saw a girl he shared some of his classes with, Chelsea. "be back in a minute..." He says, leaving his bottle of water on table as confirmation that he would return before wandering over.
"so what'd you do to upset the new kid?" He asked lightly with a jokey air about him. He couldn't actually remember talking to her before, but she'd never been hostile towards him - or he hadn't registered it anyway. "He looked pretty angry." he edges, waggling his eyebrows with a smile.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Joey9585 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:10 pm

Chelsea just looked up at him and blinked.
"Excuse me?" she asked. I didn't catch that." What a lot of people didn't know about her was that she was def. She had lost her sence of hearing when she was a baby, and a lot of the people who did know made fun of her behind her back because they knew she couldn't hear them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ying sighed as he walked outside and sat on the grass near the library window. There he took out a small wooden flute and started to play a very sad melody. The melody took to the winds and into the open window and then to the ears of anyone who was willing to listen.

Joey9585
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaylee_93 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:57 pm

As she browsed through all sorts of books, she headed towards the drama section, over by the front windows of the library. Picking through the cheesy titles, Anisa thought she heard a sullen, somber melody, and got closer to see what it was. Closing her eyes, she moved with the music; felt it flow through her. She opened her eyes to see Ying playing a flute.
Him again...hmm..
Hurriedly, she walked out the front doors of the library and headed over towards Ying.
"You're, uh, you're really good at the flute. And that melody...it's hauntingly beautiful. You didn't really strike me as the musicical type. I took you more for a painter.' She said casually, sitting down next to him.

Jaylee_93
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:27 pm

"I just wondered what you said to the new kid." he said calmly, edging towards her a little and giving her a warm smile.

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:33 pm

Megan sighed. She put her acoustic down which meant she'd be back. She walked over to where Matt and Chelsea were. Just hearing what Matt said. "Matt...she can't understand you" Megan knew Chelsea was deaf. Although Megan never did make fun of her. Megan started to hand signs. Asking the question Matt did. Megan had a deaf older brother so she knew hand signs.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Joey9585 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:41 pm

Chelsea just gave Matt a weird look as Megan walked over to them and signed. She nodded and sighed.
I just asked him if he like one of the girls here. she smiled as she stood.
Oh by the way. I can read lips. she signed to Megan as she grabed her bag and walked out. She hated it when people jumped to conclusions that just because she was deaf she couldn't understand the people around her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ying jumped as he looked up.
"Oh hi...you're the girl from this morning right?" he chuckled a little as he set the flute in her lap. "A painter huh? Well you would be half right. I paint too. Anything that helps me express myself."

(Sorry for not posing in a long time guys. I had court and what not so I have been really busy!)

Joey9585
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:17 pm

Megan looked at Chelsea. Then she signed back. Well, can't blame you for being curious, you read lips? Well then why did you pretend to not be able to understand Matt? But before she could sign the rest Chelsea was already gone. Megan sighed. "She mostly just asked the new kid if he liked a girl at this school, she said she could read lips" Megan said to Matt.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:57 pm

(just jumping in... XD and is chelsea mute as well as deaf???)

Helena looked up as a haunting melody started playing. She had never heard anything so beautiful before and it intrigued her. She moved over to the edge of the shelf and peeked around, seeing Ying and Anisa. Her brown locks fell in her face as she ducked back when someone came around the corner. She was extremely shy and never introduced herself to new people. If people wanted to meet her then they had to introduce themselves, not the other way around. Being autistic she never spoke a word but was a great artist. she was also dislexic. She was looking in the art section of the library, mostly admiring the art. She tried to sneak around the two people that were talking but tripped over a chair and sprawled infront of them.
http://midnight-lotus.com needs you! Please, join our small community xx

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:45 am

Matt shrugged, "maybe I just talked to fast for her to get all of it...?" he excused. Heading back towards the table they had been on before.
He finished his bottle of water and threw it, empty, into a bin before looking around Again, he couldn't see Chelsea or the new kid. Maybe the kid had ran off cause he liked Chelsea? it was understandable... she was...cute, in a dangerous kinnd of way. she sort of drew you in without you being able to understand why.

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Joey9585 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:36 pm

Chelsea walked back into the cafe because she had left her Violin. She walked past Matt and Megan and grabbed her Violin case. She looked over at matt and sighed as she tucked her hair behind her ear. She really liked him but she knew what her dad, the king of the under world would say. "I'm not going to let you fall in love with a human." she lowered her eyes and turned to walk back out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ying just looked down at the strange new girl that had suddenly joined them and he blinked. Forcing back a laugh he helped her to her feet.
"Are you okay?" he asked gently as his eyes caught hers.

( Here is a pictuire of Chelsea in case you guys are wondering =) And No she talks but only to certian people )
( http://www.poptower.com/pic-28827/jorda ... =600&h=600 )

Joey9585
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:42 pm

Helena trembled slightly as he helped her up. She noted his eye colour, a dark scarlet. She trembled again, knowing he was not natural. She had an uncanny ability to sense out wrongs. Her family called it a sixth sense. She never called it anything, as she never spoke.She nodded and bit her lip, standing up with Ying's help. She had seen him around school but he probably wouldn't have payed attention to her. She looked down to see all her drawings spilled out of her folder. She knealt on the ground, picking up her folder and drawings. They were of dragons, unicorns, wizards and gypsies, all creations of a fantasy land. one was a dark and twisted image, all in black and white. Rough sketch lines formed a perfect image. A tall pale man stood, arms stretched. dark leather wings outstretched. At his back was some sort of alter, he appeared to be in a cathedral of some kind. Hooded figures surrounded the man, but all bowed low. She noticed that the character bore some resemblance to Ying, but shook it off. She felt a cold shiver run down her spine as that particular image landed at Ying's feet.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby murder666 on Sat May 12, 2012 4:32 pm

(hope you dont mind me jumping in too :))

he arives on a blue and silver harley davidson. he pulls of the helmate and messes with his black hair, shoving his helmate on his seet he pickes up his bag and slowley stroles into the gates of this new school. ~i cant beleive i have been sent to one of these again~ he thaugh angrily in his head.
-oh its dinner time i guess, i suppose i can have a quick smoke before i go in then- he puls out a box of fags and lights one up outside the gates, a teacher walks past and tells him to put it out but he dosnt listen and carrys on smoking.

i guess it is time for me to go inside now. lets go find out what lesson i have now.
goes up and asks the lady at the desk if he could have his timetable. -she laughed at his accent because he was from newcastle(uk).-
he grumbles and walks away once he got his planner.
ahhh time for art i see -throws his bag into his locker taking out only his sketch book and pencil. he walks through the empty hall ways as everyone else is on lunch. he sits in the art room finnishing of one of his drawings.

murder666
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!