Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A Little Excersise

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

A Little Excersise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Ace of Blades on Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:49 pm

Thief Alleyrunner sauntered into the pitch black room, his massive Greatsword in hand. He cared not for what lay in the darkness ahead of him. He had stepped from the light, into this hell many days ago and he had fought things that would make even the strongest mortal crumble to dust in an instant. Fear was what drove mortals, but Thief was driven in a different way. This was the place he came for excersise, and he hoped that he would meet a challenge here. If not, there was always the actual hell, which lay only a mile beneath his feet...

Welcome to Hell, boys. This battle is simple: No Character sheets are required, and the rules are basic. One thing though, that I want to state is no GODMODING OR AUTOHITTING! Lets have a fair match...LET IT BEGIN!

Whoever comes first, is served first.
You can't lose...
...With all Aces...
----=----=----=----=----
...Shut up, or I'll kill you!...
...Some people say I have temper problems, but people like that need to get hurt, so hurt, that they have to go to the HOSPITAL!
----=----=----=----=----
My top quotes of the month:
"Why so serious?"- Joker
----=----=----=----=----

~The Ace Of Blades

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Ace of Blades
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: A Little Excersise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kakashi Sensei on Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:13 am

I'll accept.
The shinobi who do not follow the rules and regulations are called trash, thats how it is.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kakashi Sensei
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kakashi Sensei on Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:31 am

Who will have the first post, and what is our setting for this battle?

Kakashi Sensei
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Ace of Blades on Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:18 pm

We stand in a massive dome-shaped room with no roof. Somewhat resembles a volcano...

Thief entered the center of the room, where light flooded in from the ceiling, though not much. He snapped his fingers, and a small orb of light glowed at his finger tip. The tip of his finger grew brighter and brighter, till it illuminated the entire area. To any opponent around him, the orb would be near blinding, but to thief it was only a mere flickering spark.

The Ace of Blades
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightShade on Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:23 am

(OOC: Is this battle 1 v 1, or can we have a three fighter free for all? If such a fight is possible, I'll edit this post and fight as Shade. If not, I can delete this post, no problem.)

TwilightShade
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Ace of Blades on Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:01 pm

OOC: It can be any amount of people, but its them Vs. Thief.

The Ace of Blades
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kakashi Sensei on Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:47 am

OOC: Sorry for such a late responce, I lost connection to the internet over the past week and could not post. I'll have a post up tomorrow if not today.

Kakashi Sensei
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kakashi Sensei on Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:10 am

It was a nice day for the living outside, the sun was acended far into the atmosphere before them and the shaded-room wich allowed only a small streek of the essence to peer down into their vicinity and illuminate it gently, His only active iris was solid-black and sank into the depth of the respective lid of what seem to be pale flesh due to the lack of light wich he didn't prefer, the emerald exterior of a typical-icha series began to fold in his left-hand as if he had no intention to pay attention to the 'other' who assumed their own place apon the terrain of the room, the room filled with a dazzled light by the orb that began to grow within their hand similar to magic but it didn't even break the expression of what seem to be expressionless in the first place. it couldn't be brushed off, the illumination it produced was rather annoying to the jonin and made a disturbance to anyone who was in such an area. He flicked that one iris from the words of icha, to yet another page and spoke but one sentence, "Oi, turn out the light before I turn it out for you."

Kakashi Sensei
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Ace of Blades on Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:30 pm

Thief smiled behind his mask...or maybe grimaced. He had been so used to being expressionless, that he could remember the difference. Oh, right, one was upside down. He was definetely smiled then...
His light winked out, but the light shining into the room from the roof seemed to be pulled away as well. As soon as the orb of light winked out, and the room darkened, the room became illuminated with an odd, alien light. It would illuminate the battlefield, but not disturb the...thing...in front of him.

"Hello there. Who are you?" His voice was bland and emotionless...almost cold. That was how it was, usually, unless something very interesting happened. Very interesting...

The Ace of Blades
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kakashi Sensei on Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:21 pm

It didn't bother him, the absence of any illumination the room was dull-shaded and darker than the first place. His first, and only active optic began to edge in the other direction to where the voice had began to resonate from. "You should introduce yourself, before you ask my name." His words were timed before a different light began to lit the room, his left-foot pulled back across the earth as he allowed a brief exhale to gently smooth between his lips.

Kakashi Sensei
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Ace of Blades on Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:48 pm

"My mother taught me not to give my name to strangers." He leaned on air, and shrugged. "But I guess I could tell you. Thief. Thief Alleyrunner, and no I won't rob you as my name implies." His short bow allowed him to slide a knife into his sleeve. The other wouldn't have seen it unless he had X-Ray vision. "What's your name?"

The Ace of Blades
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!