Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Kakashi vs Pain. The epic re-make.

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

Re: Kakashi vs Pain. The epic re-make.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hiro on Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:46 pm

Kakashi Hatake: "With that outburst I realize what i'm up against. I also realize what is needed to finish this. What I do now I do for the leaf!" His clone thrown to the floor beneath itself a small poof accompanied its forms dissipation. A hand suddenly burst up and out from the ground, his forms acension was at incredible speeds, his left hand rose from beside him his hand clamping about his headband raising it from his right eye the uppercut continued, directly into the jaw of his opponent, although whether or not it struck it was not his original intention. The iris of his ruby hued sharingan eye spun, in a circular motion until the point where it become a blur, the tri iris' of his ruby eyed sharingan fused into one wide figure and he uttered "It's now or never. Mangekyou Sharingan!" The elapsed time it took for the transformation to become complete was 3 seconds as a small sidenote. Suddenly an enormous nearly invisible rip in the space time continum occured directly upon the form of Pain, its suction so powerful the speed necessary to avoid such a technique once within far surpassed any speed humanly concievable, its effect was similar to a black hole, yet different for the rip in the space time continum's main purpose was to completely and entirely transport its opponent to an entirely new dimension.
Last edited by Hiro on Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hiro
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha Sasuke on Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:02 am

God Realm: his head was thrown back from the original position of staring torward the ground. the first wich was directed torward his jaw was thrown sky-wards. only to barly pass his chin, but it did not make connection. "I see. so you resort to your mangekyou, a bad idea indeed. if you cannot keep eye-contact. you cannot use your technique." it was a solid-five seconds since the last time he used the technique. if not more, another solid-burst of the technique before only smaller. a small-outburst wich would travel at quite the immense speed from the centre of the body. it took only a small second to produce, and due to this would send the other ninja into an immense skid across the earth. it would break eye-contact, and this would cause the technique of the mangekyou to eventually fade before it would take effect. it was the final hour of the ninja, it was time he took his last breathe. and departed from this world. a kunai fell from his sleeve, it had no attachment to it. it was normal, usually the bodies used some sort of tool with their kunai and weapon. but not this time, the kunai was flicked from between his fingers. the metallic body flew across the short-length. the weapon was made to slame directly into the throat or face of the person. with enough velocity to ensure death if it were to hit. "This is your last hour, take your last breathe."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Uchiha Sasuke
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hiro on Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:22 am

Kakashi-Hatake: "I can't fail now... i've come too far." Although he was on his back, apparently being blown away merely by the sheer velocity of his foe's techniques, he knew he had mere seconds before his opponent was able to conjure up another one of his techniques, so his hand despite his velocity of being thrown backward receeded into his left pocket, drawing a shuriken. Now the shuriken was thrown swiftly precisely at the kunai's hole, a single point sufficing to shove it into a tree nearby Pain. He swiftly rolled backward, wasting no time although he currently was in a mid-roll he performed three hand signs, which after being performed in quick succession yet another mist enveloped his form, only for a shuriken to appear assuming his forms sudden vacancy. Due to the fact that the shuriken was a few inches in the air although plunged into the tree, Kakashi's form was forced into the air as well, his next movement, was to kick off of the tree as powerfully as his muscles would allow his form barely visible at this point. Dual luminscent lights shimmered off toward his opponent indicating dual throwing techniques. Afixed to both shuriken was a thread, which made them as conjoined twins. Both Shuriken were thrown in unison, the threads binding about his opponent's form, afixing him to a tree. At this point his right hand balled into a fist, rocketing into the midsection of the man. Although the idea occured of utilizing a Raikiri in this situation he knew of the possiblity of his opponent's survival and knew better then that. He utilized his Mangekyo Sharingan's most powerful technique one final time "My final technique to ensure the safety of the leaf.. even if I am to die!"

Hiro
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha Sasuke on Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:10 am

God Realm:The two metallic bodies intercepted one another as the kunai was not thrown into the tree. it was a heavier utility, the shuriken was thrown against the terrain at the same time the kunai was. two solid-thuds accompanied their decent, the body began to form seals as the two shuriken were thrown from the air. a medium-length of wire began to wrap around his torso, just after his hand-seals were finished. 'thud' accompanied his body as it fell against the thick bark of the tree. "... I see." the other ninja made his appearance. his fist thrown into the mid-section of his form. 'poof' the body went, a trail of smoke began to follow up on his kawarimi. the kunai before, now fell into the loose reel of wire that once held the fake-body. the body made his appearance. the flicker of his body was slowly down in the process, and his body was only about five feet behind the ninja, another kunai with two-letter bomb were thrown into floor around the shinobi. the letter-bomb would be critical only to kakashi, since it was before kakashi. and the kawarimi-user himself, was about ten feet away from it. another small series of seals were made. "Kai..." his mutterd. the letter-bomb on the end, exploded and if it were not evaded it would envelope kakashi. and take away his life.

Uchiha Sasuke
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hiro on Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:58 pm

Kakashi-Hatake A brief smile formed his features seemed to emulate amusement. "Had I used my technique one more time, I would've died. But, in allowing me to keep my chakra you will regret it." Utilizing his natural speed, Kakashi seemed to recall himself having been in mid-air due to the strike to the abdomen, which put him in a perfect position for a simple technique, the very soles of his shoes took a vibrant blue hue, mere moments before Kakashi forced himself upright, whilst still in mid-air. His soles now struck the tree, the blue hue given off from the soles of his feet acted as an adhesive to allow him to move as freely as one would on ground. His form dissapates for a moment or two before he was completely out of sight, which would be as to say before he had ran high enough into the tree that his form was hidden. A small gray mist amassed about his form although high enough in the trees that it was vaguely seen. Milliseconds after said mist a form rushed out from amongst the upper canopy of the tree a kunai held firmly outright being brandished as a weapon. His grip loosened from about the kunai, so as to allow his fingers a new grip upon the kunai although he was in mid-decent he was high enough that his form's visiblity from ground level was similar to a normal person's ability to see in a mist. His left hand invisibly drew into its respective pocket albeit high in the air, tethering three various exploding tags to the single kunai, the kunai then swiftly thrown through the air. "Kunai Bushin No jutsu" Were the word spoken amongst handsigns, upon finishing his handsigns, the Kunai mass replicated raining down upon his opponent even now.

Hiro
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha Sasuke on Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:14 pm

God Realm: His hands were slammed into one another. a medium-length series of seals were made, and in the process the bodies form was seen to move backwards from the tree as to put a some distance between himself the ninja who was short on chakra. The conectrical pattern of the rinnegan now began to focus on the upper-structure of the obstical. it was within this moment the series of kunai were thrown over his form. "Fuuton: Daitoppa.." He began to mutter. his lips began to departe, before a sudden out-burst of chakra and wind in a mixture was formed between them. the velocity of the wind was enough to easily level a forest-sized vicinity. the kunai, were thrown backwards torward the user and the massive jutsu was thrown across the field. the tree that the ninja was hidden within, would utterly be tore clear out of the root if it was not somehow held down. It was but a moment after this, that the body paused. staring up at the destruction.

Uchiha Sasuke
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hiro on Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:01 pm

Kakashi-Hatake: He realized what was to come, he was low on chakra, in addition to being increasingly tired from the nonstop movement. Yet he had one last move in his repertoire his hand swiftly ascended, unto the headband which served to conceal the right eye, his sharingan eye. At this moment it quickly shifted into its Mangekyo sharingan form, as he leapt from his perch, distorting the fabric of reality, his eyes shifted unto the incoming powerful wall of air tranporting it off to another dimension as his last resort "As long as the will of fire burns within me I will not give up until i've ensured the safety of Konoha no matter what it takes!"

Hiro
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha Sasuke on Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:20 pm

God Realm: "So.. the monkey of konoha. has made his last resort, a one-sided move to act in defence of a basic-ninjutsu. It does indeed show, that Konohagakure is short on shinobi." The wind began to disort in the form of reality. the mangekyou technique, began to transfer it into a different dimension rather easily and only the trail of dust and smoke entwining one another would remain on the field. His eyes were fixated on the ninja, who moved into the air to use their last resort to show defence for their villiage. but it was over, their effot was not necciary. it would have ended in the same way no matter the path they took in their attempt to stop the invasion of konoha. The only visibility was the surface of reality, slowly coming back into the normal state as the wind was nowhere found on the field. His hands were dancing through seals, "Katon: Housenka No Jutsu!" This was the last words he spoke. it would be the final attack, the final scene of the ninja. The legacy of the sharingan-user was done. one after another, fireballs began to slip between his lips in rapid-succession. a small-flurry sent flying across the skies in the direction of the Mangekyou-user. their velocity was enough that on contact it would nearly ensure death, and if the impact did not. the fire would.

Uchiha Sasuke
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hiro on Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:49 pm

Kakashi-Hatake He fully realized the situation he was in, so he simply silently sailed into the shower of ember his arms brought up, to form an "x" of sorts, so as to lessen the blow. The third fireball, although the first three were in a horizontal line formation. The aforementioned ball's velocity alone in addition to its size immediately overcame him, plunging him against a tree's frame with enough velocity to knock him unconsious. He sailed toward the ground optics hidden beneath their respective eyelids his form descending rapidly, and his consiousness lost, this plummet would certaintly be his last. Scrounging the last energies his essence would allow, the soles of his feet atoned a blue hued color, mere moments from crashing toward the ground, although it did not necessarily lessen the velocity of his decent. He turned quickly, both soles dug hard into the tree, the bark ripping from the tree merely at the amount of effort in addition to the speed of his decent. He came to a slow halt mere inches above ground, and consiousness fully lost fell unto the ground below face first.

Hiro
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha Sasuke on Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:43 pm

I have to admit. you have improved alot, and this spar was alot better than our last. even if I have won, you fought with honor till the end.

Uchiha Sasuke
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hiro on Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:38 pm

Thanks. You did awesome brother.

Hiro
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!