Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Kakashi vs Pain. The epic re-make.

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

Kakashi vs Pain. The epic re-make.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha Sasuke on Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:06 pm

I recently re-watched the battle between the akatsuki leader and the sensei. I thought it was very-short, and made kakashi look kind of weak. and so a dear friend of mine, has decided that we should re-make that spar. in my opinion, he is much more skillful than the kakashi from the show and has the original personality of the character. and to keep it original, the fight is taking place in konoha as the manga originally had it so. The rules are as followed: Any ability used much be kept original to that character, no teleportation, time-scaling. etc. there is an unlimited post length, there must be preparation before a large-skill is used, basic-ninjutsu does not need preparation though. I'll let him decide between who will have the first post.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Uchiha Sasuke
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Kakashi vs Pain. The epic re-make.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hiro on Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:12 pm

I'd prefer you went first. You know i'm not one to go first. Please. No stances. It's just annoying.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hiro
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:23 pm

Lol. Didn't Kakashi die because Pein threw a nail in his head or suttin?
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha Sasuke on Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:26 pm

God Realm: Two-kunai were shown slowly as they made their way clearly down his sleeve. a click audible in-between their arrival, three letter-bombs were attached at the back of the metallic utility. the index of either hand, began to slowly potrude through the small circle of metal that was crafted on the rear of the weapon's body. only one was made with a letter-bomb, the other was attached to a thread. a thin wire, that followed down to a small spherical object that fell limp within the sleeve of his cloths. "I'll ask this once. and once only, is the kyuubi in this village or not. if you know, tell me now. or it is your life to forfeit." it was but a moment after his speech that a small blur was flicked away from his sleeve. the first kunai, thrown in the direction of the sensei. the letter-bomb that began to flutter at the end only to remain idle and limp in motion, the velocity of the thrown-kunai was vast. and if it were not to be avoided in some form, it would mean death nearly apon contact with the body. the destination, was the upper-stomach.

Uchiha Sasuke
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hiro on Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:57 pm

Kakashi-Hatake: A slight shiver echoed throughout his body his head hung loosely level as he merely exhaled. "If you want to know about it so much, you'll have to beat the answers from me." -His tone was mildmannered, nonchalant. A single optic glanced on his opponent's form, which would be enough to ascertain its intentions. "What sort of Dojutsu is that.." His tone became slightly bewildered, however, he knew he hadn't enough time to spend analyzing his opponent's own doujutsu. A thought ran through his mind "Although I don't particuarly know his intentions, I have to assume it's something to do with those kunai. So as of now my priority is to keep moving." -His response to the single kunai was simple. His right hand swiftly withdrew into the brown linen pocket loosely pressed against his thigh, dual luminscent silver glows followed by a rapid spinning motion would occur. He quickly grasped his kunai at midpoint grasping it firmly within his palm, before loosing it at a velocity which quickly intercepted the kunai midway down its path to him "Quickly while I maintain the position" he thought, cupped between two fingers was a single shuriken, which with a singular flick of the wrist was loosed, immediately assuming the vacant air where both kunai had interceptered one another. It's path wasn't necessarily a straight one for it tumbled and turned every which way. As a singular sidenote a simple thread which ran from the hole in the shuriken back to Kakashi was lightly visible

Hiro
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha Sasuke on Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:09 pm

God Realm: The second kunai's purpose would be a bit more different than the first thrown weapon. his wrist flicked forward, and the kunai was to follow in the same direction as the shuriken. the thin wire-thread, was stretched out by the velocity of the kunai as it was drivin into the shuriken. the gently sound of metal connection, filled his ears and on contact the small spherical object began to expand and slowly reveal the content it held. a slow trail of smoke, de-filled from the inner interior of the weapon and if it were to miss the shuriken in some way it would only follow up in the direction of kakashi. and the smoke-attachment, would release the contect in his face. it did not matter, but the fact meant that kakashi was not able to see the body anymore. and if indeed were to miss the shuriken, the smoke-bomb would cause a heavy-amount of his accuracy to fail.

Uchiha Sasuke
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hiro on Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:36 pm

Kakashi-Hatake: "So that's why.." -The single thought occured as he readied himself. His next movement was swift, for he hadn't much time before the smoke bomb went off. A single kunai drawn into the palm of his left hand, his right hand quickly afixed a smoke bomb the aforementioned kunai. Whilst the kunai was still within his palm, as well as when he was asured that the explosive tag was afixiated firmly upon the kunai, his right hand drew back, his wrist flicking forth. The kunai flew forth its speed nearly equivalent to his opponent's smoke bomb. The first occurence was a swift thick black mist quickly enveloped the form of Kakashi only to be blown back by the second explosion. Whilst deep within the mist dual luminscent glows coming from two opposite locations [as if to indicate an item being drawn by two different hands] cut swiftly through the black mist [before it was blown away] darting everywhich way. As yet another side note an item was afixed to either kunai

Hiro
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha Sasuke on Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:50 pm

God Realm: "I see. I'll admit this, you are quite the jonin. I would expect as much from the apprentice of the fourth-hokage." another click began to roll down his sleeve gently, before another small metallic body was thrown from his sleeve. the body was different from a kunai, it was small and in a circle like shape. a circle in the center, where another small thread accompanied the body of the weapon. and there were two actually, only the second shuriken to throw from his sleeve was a darker-color than the first but it was quite easy to view. they were threw the moment the kunai were, the velocity equal with the heavier weapon for if it were not the kunai would push down the shuriken.

Uchiha Sasuke
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hiro on Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:23 pm

Kakashi-Hatake: "Idle praise won't save you. I'll do whatever it takes to protect my village from scum like you." He thought "Two kunai. One differently colored then the other. I have to be careful, yet I can't yet confront my opponent directly so.." Swiftly his left in addition to his right hand drew into their respective pockets, one drew a bomb, which mimicked the precise color of the oddly colored kunai, the other was a simple kunai. With a gentle, yet fierce lob which would send the bomb sprawling out into the middle of the battlefield, shimmering hue's which would atone for each the number of fingers he had on both hands would shine momentarily admist the black mist which amassed about their particular area of the forest. He simply gazed upward momentarily, only to allow his head to droop groundward, this seemingly swift movement alone raised the headband which covered his right eye as he exclaimed "Sharingan" in a low tone only to be heard by himself. Quickly through withheld breath the 10 dagger shaped objects flew everywhich way, however to his opponent's dismay they weren't aimed groundward, rather skyward. [Also as yet another sidenote, a small click emanated from each and every thrown object, as if to indicate something afixed to each and every of the objects, the noise continued throughout their entire path.]
Last edited by Hiro on Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hiro
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha Sasuke on Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:41 pm

God Realm: He took a hop backwards onto a further away place that would leave him free of the smoke-bomb. a small medium-length series of hand-seals were formed at this time. his experience would allow him access to easy-speed to form them rather quickly with ease. his rinnegan began to focus up onto the kunai that were thrown into the air, but it quickly began to edge back down as his words were brought forth. another click, with another kunai that flew from his sleeve in the direction of kakashi. two letter-bombs at the end, "Kunai Bunshin No Jutsu..." his seals were at their end by the time he spoke the last word. the one kunai, began to flicker in and out of vision as it became twenty more using the bunshin jutsu. his rinnegan, would allow him to sense the chakra of anyone near and it was with this effect that the kunai were thrown in perfect accuracy torward kakashi. [each were as the original, letter-bombs included.]

Uchiha Sasuke
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hiro on Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:04 pm

Kakashi-Hatake "Damn. He ruined what might have been my only chance" -With these words spoken, utilizing both hands he performed handsigns which would occur as blurs due to the experience of the jounin alone. Now by the time the ever moving Kunai had reached him, two occurences swiftly happened, one, a single kunai which would be higher in the sky would vanish, second, a thick fog amassed about the nearly invisible to all those without either the sharingan or the byakugan enhanced vision around the mist which had originally occured due to a smoke bomb. Nearly 40 simultaneous explosions occur at ground level. Once the mist which once enveloped the ground dissapates, and the ground below took its damage, Kakashi's form repeared where he once stood. "Next." Was his words as he pulled his headband over his sharingan eye.

Hiro
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha Sasuke on Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:20 pm

God Realm: "I take it you do not know where uzumaki naruto is. if not, allow me to pass judgement." His rinnegan began to edge upwards once more but only for a short period of time. another shuriken, was thrown from his sleeve but not at the kunai that was used for the kawarimi or the form wich took its place in the sky for the moment. but the shuriken, was stuck into the earth were kakashi originally assumed his stance. a thread, wich allowed a letter-bomb to stick around the center of the shuriken fell open from the body. and if kakashi were to make his appearance there once more, it would take but a few seconds after his appearance before the letter-bomb allowed the content to access the potential to un-mask and explode. this was the end of the weapon, it was useless to use more weapons, the only effect it would have is to lower the stamina of the sensei. His hand thrown forward, with each finger spread apart from one another as his rinnegan began to immit a dull chakra-laden glow from within the center of the eye. "This is your end.. Hatake Kakashi."

Uchiha Sasuke
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hiro on Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:09 pm

Kakashi-Hatake "You overcomplicate things." His right hand swiftly withdrew into its respective pocket although his ninja tool bag was afixed to his opposite thigh his normal pocket contained enough ninja tools to fit his needs. Although he was in mid-movement descending to the ground below he began to spin a kunai by the hole which accompanied the uppermost area of his kunai, he swiftly threw with the accuracy and velocity only a master shinobi such as himself could and the kunai found its mark, the large hole in the shuriken, catching it in mid-path, the kunai tethering it to the ground halfway to its destination. "I will never tell betray the leaf not as long as the will of fire still burns in me." He spoke his headband concealing his sharingan at the moment

Hiro
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha Sasuke on Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:49 pm

God Realm: "I told you before.. I will only ask if naruto is in konoha once. you have failed to answer the question, and you will die in result." His hand was thrown forward. only a small portion of his flesh was visible though. his index was alined forward, in a cup mannor with the rest of his fingers. a suction began to immit from the center of his hand, his ability. the one purpose of the body, the original technique. his rinnegan began to focus into the only eye active. the suction, would quickly begin to pull in the body from the current position it held, the terrain around the other ninja's feet began to crack at the velocity of the suction. his free-hand began to pull up from his side, the shuriken that was shown to be stopped mid-way in its tracks now began to immit a small sizzle from the letter-bomb around the thread. the other ninja, now pulled torward the active parchment and would have only a few-seconds to react before it went off and enveloped the form. in black-debree and flame.

Uchiha Sasuke
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hiro on Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:52 pm

Kakashi-Hatake A gentle shudder echo'ed throughout the uppermost area of his body with the exception of his shoulders/head area as he uttered these simple words "Shinobi Tactic #3 Ninjutsu" Swiftly a chakra enveloped hand dug deeply into the ground ripping a huge chunk of ground into the air, which in turn, left a hole large enough for him to vanish into. Invisibly he walked coming to a momentary halt. A crackling noise accompanied the ground beneath his opponent in addition to the grass above ground slowly assuming an orange glow. He moved back some so as to give himself room, and began to perform hand signs at speeds invisible to the naked eye.

Hiro
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha Sasuke on Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:32 pm

God Realm: "Futile.." His voice was distant. but it was audible, if but barly. the other ninja, had thrown their hand into the earth using their chakra to pull up a portion of the terrain. maybe, they thought it would break the connection between the two ninja and the suction would slowly stop. no, that was a failure. the suction would not only continue, it would now draw in the chunk of earth and the ninja himself. on the earth, an explosion took place about five-seconds after the suction began to pull the two bodies in his direction. the chunk of earth, would provide a small cover between the ninja and the blast itself. black-debree and orange flame slowly began to follow from the trail of smoke the explosion released. the rock would work in two different ways, for the body. it would not only provide a small cover, but in term it would block the ninja's view since the earth was infront of him. the explosion was reduce to half-damage, but if it was not took care of it would indeed cause the ninja to be inconpacitated for the rest of the battle. "You cannot kill me.. you are facing the inevitable. could you not see the difference from the start, your a small shinobi, a mortal with only a small ounce of power. I possesse the true title of god. and that is what I am, the true god of this world."

Uchiha Sasuke
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hiro on Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:54 pm

Kakashi-Hatake: "Wrong. I haven't lost my footing." "And since I still have my footing I can still do this." Having finished his handsigns, two fingers, his thumb in addition to his pointer finger cup to his lips "Katon Goukakyuu no jutsu!" Were the words expelled from his throat. A powerful ball of flame which assumed the form of a ball of sorts which originally began as a small stream of flame expelled from his throat ripped through the remains of both the large slab of earth which had been drawn toward his opponent, in addition to the billowing smoke which amassed about Kakashi's form in addition to dispelling the smaller flame, hurtled toward his opponent, burning through the ground beneath it. Had his opponent continued the gravitational pull, he would draw it in far more quickly then its original speed would indicate

Hiro
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha Sasuke on Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:05 pm

God Realm: "I see, you have quite the amount of jutsu." His thrown out hand, fell back at his side as the ninja began to form their fire jutsu. the suction was done, if was of no more use in this situation. now, it was time to end this ninja and stop them in their tracks. the body began to flicker, as it became a blur of orange and black. the basic-shunshin, it took a hop torward the left-side of the fireball wich quickly sped pass his form and behind into the field wich it connected with the earth. only to explode into an average-size dust-ball, the body turned in mid-air, a solid click fell down from his sleeve as a kunai was thrown in the direction. three-letter bombs were at the end of it, a 'clap' was heard as the body began to form a small-length of seals after the kunai was slung from his sleeve. "kunai bunshin no jutsu.." he mutterd out, it was the same tatic from before. twenty kunai now began to flicker, as they hailed over kakashi like a small rain of metallic bodies. they each were spread out, so they would cover a large amount of the field as they made a rapid-succession's of 'thuds' as they began to hit the earth. and a physical effort would not provide safty, each possessed three-letter bombs and each were burning down quickly.

Uchiha Sasuke
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hiro on Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:55 pm

Kakashi-Hatake: -A small cloud of dust amassed about his form, a single hand sign being performed. A dual cloud of smoke following a sudden hole in the ground would appear hidden beneath the smoke. His reaction was swift, a shadow amassed several steps ahead of his form as it would suddenly vanish into thin air. The kunai rained swiftly down, descending unto his form however, his speed easily surpassed the falling speed of the kunais. The only true concern as of now was if he would reach the side opposite the hail of kunai before they exploded. This concern was swiftly dispelled, as Kakashi leapt into the air, a shadow assuming his form once more as he sped through the air, in a path toward his opponent. A brief burst of electricity rung throughout the air, as he approached his opponent "If I don't finish this battle now.. I may put the leaf in danger" a faint crackling unlike the chidori's telltale noise which mimicked that of hummingbirds chirping in harmony "Raikiri" Was the word which broke out suddenly mere seconds away from his opponent now. His left hand thrusted toward his opponent with the full intent to rip through his opponent's stomach. As a note his form was only slightly visible at this moment.

Hiro
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha Sasuke on Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:11 pm

God Realm: it did not matter if the form of the other ninja was only a small amount of visiblity. his rinnegan, would allow him to sense the chakra of their foe and that alone would allow him to locate where the other ninja stood. not only this, but the sound of the raikiri that began to immit from the ninja's hand. the moment this sound was made, a spectrical form began to stretch from his body and expand outwards into the air. "Shinra.. Tensei." the body began to mutter. it was not visible, only for the ninja with the raikiri to ram into the wall. even on connection, it would continue to expand momentairly. the velocity, launching the ninja torward the earth with an immense rate to follow. not only the raikiri, but anything else wich would make an attack on the body would be followed in the same fate.

Uchiha Sasuke
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!