Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Jiraiya Vs. Madara: Who will win?

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

Jiraiya Vs. Madara: Who will win?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha Sasuke on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:59 pm

A fight that alot of people has wanted to see. The rules are simple, No Godmod. no time-scale, using anything your character cannot. etc, The setting: Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Uchiha Sasuke
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Jiraiya Vs. Madara: Who will win?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:00 pm

Madara. Jiraiya is already dead.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha Sasuke on Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:03 pm

I know,That does not mean someone cannot use them in a fight.

Uchiha Sasuke
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:48 pm

False, a dead man cannot fight.

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha Sasuke on Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:36 pm

I see people use dead-character's everyday, also, it is not necciary for you to comment on this topic anymore, since it was not made for you in the first place. I'll fight with who I want, when i want. and you have no more say in that.

Uchiha Sasuke
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hiro on Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:02 pm

Gabriel_Whist wrote:False, a dead man cannot fight.

I've used Kakashi in the Pain vs. Kakashi fight, and no one protested my death.

Hiro
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arrogance on Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:37 pm

Come to think of it, on the subject of this fight, the original Kakashi vs Pain wasn't an epic fight, so why would you use Kakashi vs Pain? Kakashi got owned by pain. That's like using mecha frieza vs SSJ4 Gogeta.

A man chooses, a slave obeys. - Andrew Ryan

Arrogance
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hiro on Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:51 pm

Not everything has an answer. Some people do it because it's fun.

Hiro
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arrogance on Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:35 pm

Then we have one of two things going on here. A really crappy pain user (since he was easily able to take down Kakashi with only two bodies in the manga) or a much better kakashi than the manga.

Arrogance
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hiro on Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:09 pm

Arrogance wrote:Then we have one of two things going on here. A really crappy pain user (since he was easily able to take down Kakashi with only two bodies in the manga) or a much better kakashi than the manga.

The second option. Obviously.

Hiro
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!