Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Not Another Superhero (Epsilon) come in and join

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Not Another Superhero (Epsilon) come in and join

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Rogue Doll on Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:06 pm

I just copy and pasted my Profile without the changes. My K-factor is fire. Heat makes my character weak and makes the air molecules volatile and unpredictable, and therefore at this stage, uncontrollable.
The apple falls far from the tree
she's rotten and so beautiful
I'd like to keep her here with me
and tell her that she's beautiful
She takes the pills to fall asleep
and dreams that she's invisible
Too many dreams she stays awake
recalls when she was capable...

<KyojoKen>: What does riding a bicycle have to do with making love on a couch?
<Vlad>: NOBODY

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Rogue Doll
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mind Eater on Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:04 pm

Is there anywhere I can pop in at?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mind Eater
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:13 pm

I said you can come on,
From the Halls of Montezuma, to the shores of Tripoli
We will fight our country's battles in air, on land and sea

First to fight for right and freedom, and to keep our honor clean
We are proud to claim the title of United States Marine

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slyard on Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:09 pm

Can I still join this? Secret plots intrigue me. =)

Slyard
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:30 pm

YA sure, Thought i might need to split it again.

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Rogue Doll on Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:35 pm

Haha, you're story is so popular. I think if you run out of Greek letters you should stop splitting.

The Rogue Doll
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:37 pm

Hahaha that would be a good sign to stop

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:39 pm

Alright everyone whats the deal, I bring this thing up 10 or so want to join and only 3 have posted so far......emm whatsup?

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mind Eater on Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:08 pm

Xersist wrote:I said you can come on,

Well yeah, but I'm not quite sure where to start. In a post I'll do my waking up and discovering of powers and all that, but after that I'd need to walk around and find someone.

Mind Eater
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:45 pm

Just follow my lead in the story, look at what my character is doing , and make it a parallel.

I you don't have your powers after an event

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby !asgard@destroyer! on Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:08 pm

Here is my character sheet, and I hate to say it but i suck at back stories

Name: Victor Stane (Spanish Father, American Mother)
Age- 18
Sex - Male
Hair style and Color- Black medium Spiked hair with red highlights on the tips
Eye Color- Green
Race- Latino
Blood Type- AB
Power- Power Mimicry (Pros: Can steal others powers and use them for his own purposes. Cons: Everytime he gets a power he has to learn how to use it)
The K Factor- The powers he gets messes with his DNA and it starts showing by his skin decomposing.
Alignment so far- Evil
Clothes type- Death metal T-shirts, Tux Boots,Tripp Leather Pants and always wears a black trench coat
Music- Death/grindcore/Black metal
Back story- As a child Victor had enjoyed his normal childhood, claiming to have many friends. Mother and Father both very loyal to him, though he did wish they could spend more time with him. Victor seemed to have a willingness to support a common rule that all men have goodness with them, until when that day came. Waking up to hear to the see red and blue lights flashing at his window.
Victor came to find that his father was at the hospital, stuck in a comma. As if in a vegetative state. What Victor had learned was that his father had been hit by a drunk driver. Not killing the man, having his lived sparred, but now trapped within his own body. Victor looked for Justice in all of this, hoping that the courts would see him through, against the man from taking his father away. Though he found the law to be bitter sweet.
The drunk driver was by the name of Tyler Rensha, local Playboy and future heir billionaire,to his father, Richard Rensha. With his father, Tyler was able to corrupt the judge and the jury into giving him a lite punishment. Only 6 months in prison.When Victor got the news he was enraged, having the sense that he had been wronged and that society was nothing more than a lie, a sham. He saw how his mother now has to work day in and day out to pay from his father's medical expenses, while the Rensha's sit fat and happy. Putting Victor's mother in a deep pit of grief and soullessness. Victor came to the realization that everyone around him was wearing a mask, to cover there trueselves. So instead of losing all that he needed to find vengeance, he merely placed a mental mask over himself, playing as if nothing happened, but in his heart and mind, he plots and waits for a day in which he will get his revenge. Against Order, against Society, and essentially himself. "All for the sake of the father." He would say in his mind. "All for the sake of the father"

"Si vis pacem, para bellum - If you wish peace, prepare for war" - Italian proverb

!asgard@destroyer!
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby souloe on Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:55 am

((how's this?))

Name- Byron Nakamura
Age- 17
Sex -Male
Hair style and Color - Short Black
Eye Color- Cerulean
Race- Japanese, Caucasian mix
Blood Type- AB
Power- Speed. Nakamura is capable of accelerating his body. When he first obtains his powers Nakamura can only accelerate his body at a rate of three hundred meters per second but as he continues to use his power it will grow at a rate of plus one meter per second per use. A great downfall to his ability is that, though he may have the speed, he may not necessarily have the strength to endure the g-force or the acceleration. The faster he accelerates, the bigger the toll is on his body.
The K Factor- His own speed is his K Factor. Unlike fictional characters -Dash from the Incredibles or Quicksilver from X-men - whose speed is both infinite and without backlash, Nakamura's speed follows the laws of physics. He can only decelerate as fast as he can accelerate. If he abuse the speed, it is possible that he just impale himself. Vuala, Game Over.
Alignment so far- Neutral
Clothes type: Nakamura was never fond of elaborate styles or brands. Rather he tends to wear jeans, t-shirt and running shoes.
Back story - As long as he could remember, he had been pushed towards academic prowess by his parents. His father was a brilliant scientist and his mother was a nurse. Truth be told, it was a lot of pressure meeting up to their standards but in return, they provided an abundance amount of love and equal amounts of freedom so long as he did not abuse it.

He had a variety of lessons - swimming, piano, math, english, japanese, academic specific, art, cadet, taikwandoe, etc etc. They were for his own good. Be a good boy. He can choose what to drop when he gets older. They will be useful later on in life. He tried to please his parents... but pressure does build up. Once awhile he'll go vent maybe at parties or something. What's there to say? He is..was just a normal teen.

souloe
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:53 am

Great both of you can come on board

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Rogue Doll on Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:31 am

*rolls around impatiently*
Post IC everybody!

...I'll give you a cookie.

The Rogue Doll
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gygsuelo86 on Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:32 am

sorry i haven't posted, i've been kinda sick the last two days. I promise i'll post soon.

gygsuelo86
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Rogue Doll on Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:02 pm

Thanks ^.^

The Rogue Doll
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Rogue Doll on Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:04 pm

Hey, Xercist, we've got seven opening posts, can we move on yet?

The Rogue Doll
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:55 pm

Yes I think Its a little late to wait anymore, Ill post soon, and move on to the party. You just cant wait to get your powers yet, eh Rogue?

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:16 pm

haha neither can i
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Rogue Doll on Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:43 pm

Well that too. I just don't want it to die because we are waiting for people who may or may not come.

Ok, I want my powers. My character is likely to sit in her room forever reading books and earn advanced degrees in wretchedly boring subjects without the help of something to change it!

C'mon Xercist, save her from the dullness of her life!!! :D

The Rogue Doll
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!