Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Not Another Superhero (Epsilon) come in and join

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Not Another Superhero (Epsilon) come in and join

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Innocent on Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:23 pm

Personally I do not think that Not Another Superhero should have split as much as it did, simply due to the fact that people who post characters generally will not use them. With that said, I suppose it was necessary to split it somewhat due to the large amount of people who joined. Three's a company, I suppose. :mrgreen:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Innocent
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:25 pm

Ok Ill save you, by the nine I will save you all! (leaps off building, hoping to fly, but crashes down to earth) Well at least I tired.
From the Halls of Montezuma, to the shores of Tripoli
We will fight our country's battles in air, on land and sea

First to fight for right and freedom, and to keep our honor clean
We are proud to claim the title of United States Marine

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:05 pm

((So where's the IC))
Name:Brandon Limmens
Age-19
Sex -M
Hair style and Color-some of the most untidy hair ever to be seen it seems to be caked in dirt at all times and only on a good day can you see the brownish sheen in it.
Eye Color-Blue
Race- White
Blood Type-+O
Power- He can morph and shift appearing as anything he has touched before
The K Factor-He has an aversion to gold and as a result doesn't wear jewelry
Alignment so far-He's a villain but not evil he will go as far as he can not to hurt you but if that's the only way...
Clothes type:He likes to shop at anywhere really as long as it has good clothes he prefers the color black
Music- Papa Roach Simple plan Fall out boy and My Chemical Romance
Back story- He was raised in a family that had little money and were always struggling to make ends meet but with his fathers death he had to turn to less legal methods of getting money such as pickpocketing mugging and his latest endeavor
Those who think they know everything do not know that they do not know what they do not
know-Knock

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

If Aeropastle told teens that it was cool to hold your breath and die 85% of teens would if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their faces add this to your sig

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:16 pm

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:38 pm

(Guys its not at the High school, I made that very clear that it was at a Condo Complex in Downtown St. Louis)

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:35 pm

hey can i change my character from a male to a female and instead of being carlos it will be Carla
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:19 am

thats fine

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby !asgard@destroyer! on Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:10 pm

I was wondering, Maybe i can get Innocent and Roll the bones (If he or she is still playing) powers as my character first two powers and I was wondering maybe Tyler can have Superhuman Senses (All his senses are superhuman, Like Super hearing, Superhuman eye sight and Etc.)

"Si vis pacem, para bellum - If you wish peace, prepare for war" - Italian proverb

!asgard@destroyer!
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby souloe on Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:41 am

@destroyer: I feel slow >.<" just realized that your avatar is syler. Should have realized sooner when I saw your character's power is power mimicking.

souloe
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:04 pm

Asgard your powers are limited at one at a time, you cant collect everyone power, if you really want to then you have to go by brain power usage. If you collect one your concentration will only be that one power, but once you get more than one, your power is divided. Sharing the room for each power, making you generally weaker in each group as the more you collect.

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby !asgard@destroyer! on Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:20 am

Well here's an idea, Maybe i could do a Rogue thing and steal their power by touch and make them weaker and him stronger for a short period of time in the process. And when he touches a normal person it doesn't hurt them and he has control over who he doesn't want to hurt, Plus he could kill his enemies by puting his hands on their heads and literally suck the life out of them and they go all dried up like a Prune. That would be an awesome way for his enemies to die, Plus that would make my character seem more like a badass. That's just a thought, I don't know where you are going with rp but I would like to say that you are doing a great job with it ... So far that is.

!asgard@destroyer!
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:27 am

I guess so, (somehow feels likes its unfinished, but still can't say no.) ya you can go on with that

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Rogue Doll on Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:26 pm

How does Asgard have telekinetics. From whom did he absorb it?
The apple falls far from the tree
she's rotten and so beautiful
I'd like to keep her here with me
and tell her that she's beautiful
She takes the pills to fall asleep
and dreams that she's invisible
Too many dreams she stays awake
recalls when she was capable...

<KyojoKen>: What does riding a bicycle have to do with making love on a couch?
<Vlad>: NOBODY

The Rogue Doll
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Rogue Doll on Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:31 pm

Going to play out a missed scene in the hospital before moving on. Then I'll delete the out of order post and repost it in proper it's chronological placement.

The Rogue Doll
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:44 pm

Hey can my character take on human forms yet or do his powers still need to develop.

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:27 am

let take it one sloppy step at a time, piece by piece. Thats how the learning process works.

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No!Day!But!Today! on Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:54 am

Age - 19 (I'm old for my age.)
Sex - Girl ( Can't think of a good comment....)
Hair style and Color - Just plain blonde curly in a bun. ( Legally Blonde. )
Eye Color - Purple
( Did you know you can buy contacts to change your eye color! Well she does! )
Race - (White, but normal tan)
Blood Type - AB, RH Negative (I just couldn't give the general type. )
Power- Sprouting wings. ( For those of you who are sleepy, it means flight. )
The K Factor - Fear of water. ( Hydro maniac powers, anyone? )
Alignment so far - ( Good or Holy. )
Clothes type - American Eagle, Abercrombie, A&E and such. ( No way, the winged girl shops at American Eagle! )
Music - very Normal, Green Day, Karina, Rhiana etc. ( So what if I spelled Rhiana wrong? )
Back story - Average. . . Except her grades. She has normal parents who have her back at home before 11. When I say normal, I really mean it. ( And she is more normal then you, jerks.)

No!Day!But!Today!
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:24 pm

Hey No'Day, like the quirkynees. Accepted,but umm could you go to Omega, Epsilon is a little big right now, and Omega is needing a few extra heroes. :D

If you have any questions let me know, but please but yur sheet on Omega, and then post as soon as you can. and you might need a name, first and last,a nd maybe a hero name. Angel XP

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moblin Killer on Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:26 pm

I was thinking, for my characters costume, maybe a red segmented outer shell that comes out like Collusus's iron coating from the second X-Men movie. Obviuosly not bullet proof (not yet anyway), but stiff and able to act as some kind of shield. Something like a cross between Spawn (the comic) and a crab shell. Any ideas would be apreciated.
If anyone knows of any good wilderness survival roleplays, I would be exuberated to hear about them or get an invite.

Moblin Killer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:38 pm

heh...crab shell but the idea of a costume sounds cooll I was just thinking that I touch you I become you and the cops never find me but I guess a costume would be appreciated by the masses of my adoring fangirls.

knock
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!