Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Not Another Superhero (Epsilon) come in and join

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Not Another Superhero (Epsilon) come in and join

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:31 pm

Not another Superhero

Epsilon

* The Reason for Alpha, Omega and Epsilon is because of the size, but please come on in, we've made lots of room

OK this story will simply start out with you lying in your bed, sitting in your chair, whatever, thinking about last night. Last night you found yourself lying in a large empty warehouse, with a bunch of other teens about your age, all waking up at the same time. Its late and you head back home, thinking it was all a dream. You wake up the next day and realize you have superpowers. What will you do with this new found ability. Help the weak, take revenge, fight for justice, get what you need, stay the same,or change everything around you. Apparently the power is in your hand, what you do with it is up to you.

The Setting is taken place in St. Louis, Missouri, I just thought that his place need a few good heroes, and villains. I don't know, New York was getting kinda crowded, Damn Spidey, :lol:. The year is later on, lets say 2016, not to close to expect whats gonna happen, but not to far off to say its Sci-fi. Just kinda snug in the middle.

Plot, for right now that's a close secret, for right now I'm just gonna let your characters flow out, and deal with life with a new twist. Make it exciting, fight crime, steal money, save a kitty, whatever you think your character will do. But trust me the plot will come in.

Rules- (You knew this was coming, but its only nine steps to success. You can do it!)
1. No Godmodding, or Godding , meaning you can’t have super god moves. Like invincibility or saying that you can out last a nuke.
2. No bashing in the OOC forum
3. Keep the Romance at PG-13, though Romance is somewhat encourage, make it sound reasonable, and not too mushy or fake. Oh ya and don’t rush it, keep it nice a slow, that makes it seem more realistic, than the crap I usually see on this site.
4. You cannot kill anyone without the other player’s consent
5. Post must have at least two to three sentences. A mere phrase or comment will not work here.
6. If you have a problem with another player, take it up with me, and please try not to quit.
7. If you want to play you must be up for at least ten posts. Even if you don’t like it anymore, and you must put in a reason for your absence, like death or something along those lines.
8. Created NPC, or new Characters must be asked first, I’ll will be giving questions about goals and plot relevance, so don’t be making crap bad guys.
9. You cannot join unless accepted by me, no jumping in at random, or you will be kick.

Character Sheet.- This is going to be in depth, so I want you to answer a lot of questions, that will help you understand your character more. Red means they are a must have, green means you can pass.

Name-
Age-(If you want powers you must be between the ages 10-19, the plot will explain why later)
Sex -(Yes Please, XD I just wanted to say it first)
Hair style and Color-(Please no DBZs or Animes)
Eye Color-
Race- (White, Black, Hispanic, no aliens)

Blood Type-
Power- (can only have one type of power, must have a con and pro it. Meaning you could get hurt.)
The K Factor- (The Kryptonite factor, what is your weakness. It can be anything, but please, make it make sense)
Alignment so far- (This can range from Holy,Good,Nice, Peaceful, Neutral, Vengeful, Bad,Evil,Demonic.Being bad doesn't mean you have to be a villain, nor does it mean you have to be good to be a hero. Anti-heroes are my faves)

Clothes type, (where would this person shop, so that I can get a style image, instead of the same clothes over and over, use brands.)
Music- (What would your person listen to.)

Back story- (Doesn't have to bee long, but please make it a goodin. But keep it simple we're in Modern America, and we're Teenagers make it make since. There is no need for a power backstory, that will be explained in the over all plot. Just no that you got it one day and you cant remember why. )

Oh and just for communication purposes, it it isn't too much to ask, if I could know you IM name. I've got Yahoo, if you've got anything else let me know. If you don't want a whole lot of people knowing your IM name, just PM me. IF you don't want to, that's fine. I personally cont know mine thought, D'oh.

If you have any question, thoughts or ideas, Pm me or post on this page. I'll be sure to answer as soon as possible.

Oh and quick note, No one in the story is born with their power, they are all given after a certain event.

Name- Billie (Blaze) Johnson
Sex -Male
Hair style and Color- Tight shaven, only light level of fuzz on the top.
Eye Color- Brown
Race- Black
Blood Type-B
Power- the ability to shoot fire from hands, feet, and a light flame that covers over the scalp. Flame tardant and can withstand intense heat of up to 200 Kelvin.
The K Factor- High powered water, and intense colds.
Alignment so far- Fair, not good, not bad, just somewhere along the edge.
Clothes type- Usually gets what he can, brands and styles don't matter to him.
Music- Hip-hop and R&B music, and anything from the Deep South.
Back story- Born St.Louis all his life Billie as lived a very underwhelming life, most would like to undesirable. Having his mother died at only 10 and his father been in prison for most of Billie's childhood, he now considers only one person to be family. His big auntie Milly. Who has taken care of him since he was a infant. Billie has only done what he needs to, to get by. Money is on top and School at the bottom.
Last edited by Xersist on Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
From the Halls of Montezuma, to the shores of Tripoli
We will fight our country's battles in air, on land and sea

First to fight for right and freedom, and to keep our honor clean
We are proud to claim the title of United States Marine

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Not Another Superhero (Epsilon) come in and join

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roll_The_Bones on Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:09 pm

Name- Claudia Falke
Age-17
Sex -female
Hair style and Color- Claudia's hair is a dirty blond color and is naturally curly, although she straightens it every now and then. It falls to about her mid back.
Eye Color- Claudia's eyes are a deep emerald green.
Race- She is from Germany so Caucasian.
Blood Type- AB
Power- Power to control/manipulate all forms of electricity. The pro's to this ability is it can be offensive, example: lightning blots, and defense, example: electrical force fields. The cons is she dose not have full control over her power and often shocks people she comes in contact with, like a static shock. Also if she has to much electrical charge running through her body it can stop her heart.
The K Factor- Claudia's weakness is water, she can not use her power in water because she will only shock and kill herself.
Alignment so far- Good
Clothes type- Claudia has a very weird sense of style. She doesn't stick to one type of clothing stereotype. Basically if she sees something and thinks its cute she will buy it no matter what store it is from. Her favorite stores are Wet Seal, Zumiez, pac sun, hot topic, aeropostal and American Eagle. On a side note she owns a lot of band tees.
Music- Claudia is a Metal head. Her favorite band is Iron Maiden. She also likes classic rock, progressive rock and a little indie. She will occasionally listen to country and old school rap.
Back story- Claudia's father, Gustave, was born in Ameberg Germany and later moved to Darmstadt where he met Claudia's mother, Jill. Jill was enlisted in the Army as a general. To make a long story short Jill and Gustave fell in love, got married and had baby Claudia. Claudia was not born on the army base but in a Darmstadt hospital. So when she reaches the age of eighteen she has to chose if she wants to be an American citizen or a German one.
At the age of ten Jill was stationed in a base near St. Lewis so Claudia and her father moved with her to America. Luckily German schools teach kids English so Claudia didn't have to much trouble adapting. She has now been living in the same house for about seven years and has made some very good friends. She is a junior in high school and can't wait to be a senior! She still speaks German at home and still has a bit of a German accent although it is fading.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Roll_The_Bones
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby animchicita13 on Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:17 pm

Age- 17
Sex - Female
Hair style and Color- Long dark brown hair that just hangs by her shoulders with one blue streak on both sides.
Eye Color- Dark brown
Race- Brazilian
Blood Type-
Power- Shifting into animals, though sometimes instinct takes over and she attacks people who she finds as predators.
The K Factor- Pure silver.
Alignment so far- Bad. She isn't a villain, though she likes annoying people and hates doing nice things. She before shifted into animals and accidentally mauled someone, and killed someone else.
Clothes type: Hollister and really anything that she likes. Her shoes are black punk converse.
Music- Pretty much anything other than country, or religious music.
Back story- She is an orphan and doesn't know what happened to her parents. She's been living on her own for awhile, unless you count her foster parents. She hates them. The father is abusive which is why she barely ever comes home. (( I'll edit l8er. That's all the time I have ))

animchicita13
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DealerInDarkness on Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:41 pm

Name- Allegra Mordica
Age-15
Sex -Female
Hair style and Color-Black with Blue Streaks Pixie Cut (naturally a blonde, though)
Eye Color- Bluish-Grey
Race- White
Blood Type- O Negative
Power- Can stop time. Basically, Allegra could stop time and walk to New York from LA, and no one would notice. She can also "hide" people in the time stream by touching them and freezing time for everyone else but them. The negative is sometimes she has a 'little' trouble coming out of it...
The K Factor- Blood. If she's bleeding, she can't stop time.
Alignment so far- Neutral. She shifts from time to time. Basically good, Allegra has some darker tendencies.
Clothes type- Allegra is pretty punk, so she doesn't have brands and shops at thrifts stores. She's always wearing multiple bracelets, though.
Music- Punk, ska, and rock.
Back story- What's to say? Allegra is trouble. She usually steals and has broken into building several times. She was born on the streets to a teenage junkie. She grew up in a gang of drug-using ruffians, and there's no way for her to escape. She's not illiterate; her mom taught her to read, but she can't find the U.S. on a map to save her life.

DealerInDarkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:02 pm

Anim, and Dealer, your powers are fine, but they need to be cut down. At the start we can't have everyone jumping around being masters.

I should have also put up that the kids get their powers after an event. It will be easier to understand as they story rolls on.

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moblin Killer on Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:14 pm

Name- Jack "Flesh" Rogers

Age- 15

Sex - Male

Hair style and Color- Free Range (Uncombed), Brown

Eye Color- One brown, one reddish-brown

Race- Caucasian, European

Blood Type- X (part of his powers)

Power- Powers are organically based (think a cross between the alien symbiote from Spider-Man and the parasites of Resident Evil 4), allowing him to affect his body in anyway way, as long as the end result is biological. Also, unknown to him, do to the biological nature of his powers his blood type is unlike any others, so any donations of blood, organs, or bone marrow he gives would have unpredicatable results.

The K Factor- Creating things from his body demands masive amounts of caloric energy, wicth must be taken from plants and animals, even people, around him by absorbing them into his body. Without the proper amount of calories to do the job, he is helpless. Also, the use of these powers must be agreed upon by a strange other personality that speaks to Jack from time to time. The only time this other personality will let Jack use the powers without intterupting him is when Jack faces destruction if he can't defend himself. Any other time, like when someone is in trouble, Jack must barter with the other personality to let him use the powers. This other personality seems to emulate all of Jacks inner disires, having no self control.

Alignment so far- Good, but the other being in him Is vengeful, Jacks dark side.

Clothes type- Anything that dosen't make him look bad, but mainly Hawaain shirts and shorts.

Music- Rock, Country, anything with a good beat and dosen't have someone who sounds like they ate bad shell-fish.

Back story- Jack was born in New Jersey in Janurary 2002, and basically lived a normal life well into his teenage years, a Junior in highschool and looking forward to his 16th birthday so he can drive. Then, in 2015, he and his parents moved to St. Louis for a buisness move. Jack never fit into any one 'qlique' in the school, but had friends who encommpassed all of them. Nerds, jammers, jocks, you name it. The bullies in the school always gave him a hard time, but the situation was always diffused when Jack made a joke out of the taunts. The bullies always left laughing, and Jack came out of everything unscathed.

Dislikes: Death, Bad Music, and small animals that crawl into your ear at night and lay eggs in your brain.
If anyone knows of any good wilderness survival roleplays, I would be exuberated to hear about them or get an invite.

Moblin Killer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Rogue Doll on Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:16 pm

Name- Sadiya Jeong
Age- Sixteen
Sex- Female
Hair style and Color- Dark brown to almost black, straight and thick, very soft in texture and lays perfectly on her shoulders due to much training and styling.
Eye Color- Oddly enough, they are a bright vivid green, which contrasts nicely with the darker complexion of her skin and her dark lashes and brows.
Race- Mixed Korean and UAE.
Blood Type- AB+
Power- Control of Air (Definition or air being things in a gaseous state). Can use color reflections of different gases in different lights to make pictures in the air.
The K Factor- She is mortally allergic to peanuts, fish, some perfumes and certain types of sunblock.
Alignment so far- Neutral
Clothes type- She dresses very prim and proper, styles resembling a traditional school uniform. Plaid skirt that reaches the knee, white calf length socks with Mary Janes. The top is the only part that varies. Sometimes a plain white blouse, sometimes a sweater. She usually has a ribbon in her hair. She always wears it down.
Music- She has no preferred form of music, although she is a proficient Pianist. She has done extensive study on the modern greats of music. (Wagner, Mendelssohn, Tchaikovsky, Beethoven, Schubert)
Back story- Her mother and father were scientists, the best in their countries. They were studying in a lab in Russia when they fell into like with each other. They saw how mutually beneficial it would be to marry, since they were both the most smart and the most attractive and the most wealthy people they knew.

Due to prejudices against each other in their own family, they thought it would be most practical to move to America where they could do as the right thing with greater ease. They settled in the US and got themselves grants, squirreling their considerable inherited wealth away. Always practical, they had the most functional of all things, not matter what the price (expensive or inexpensive).

It was under these sterile circumstances that Sadiya was raised. Her upbringing was as much a scientific experiment as anything else. Various schools and nurses were her only companions through her school days. One day, after extensive testing on the matter, they discovered that Sadiya was far above her peers in all areas...except one. Her social capabilities were far below the norm for her age. So they sent her to public schools and encouraged her to take part in group activities. She did so, reluctantly. She became editor of the school paper, head of the science club, and much more to this effect, but people tended to dislike her because of her air of superiority.
The apple falls far from the tree
she's rotten and so beautiful
I'd like to keep her here with me
and tell her that she's beautiful
She takes the pills to fall asleep
and dreams that she's invisible
Too many dreams she stays awake
recalls when she was capable...

<KyojoKen>: What does riding a bicycle have to do with making love on a couch?
<Vlad>: NOBODY

The Rogue Doll
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gygsuelo86 on Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:23 pm

Name- Sasha Jimenez
Age- 18
Sex - Female
Hair style and Color- Dark Brown, nearly black, with thin bleached highlights that falls just below her shoulders in layers.
Eye Color- Right eye is brown, and left eye is deep blue
Race- Hispanic
Blood Type- O Negative
Power- Water manipulation. She can't create it, but she can draw it from the surrounding area (or even from the air if there's enough moisture in it.)
The K Factor- Electricity
Alignment so far- Neutral
Clothes type- Zumiez, Pac Sun, Band shirts, jeans, chucks. Her favorite clothing brands are Hurley and Volcom.
Music- Mostly rock and hardcore (Underoath, The Devil Wears Prada, As I Lay Dying, August Burns Red, Inhale Exhale, etc), but she has been known to bust out some trance here and there.
Back story- She was born in San Diego shortly after her parents jumped the border from Tecate, MX. Three years after, they moved to Oceanside where she lived up until recently when her family decided to move in with her Aunt in St. Louis. As of right now, she's not too happy with her family or the move.

gygsuelo86
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Innocent on Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:24 am

Name - Innocent Meister

Age - 17

Sex - Male

Hair Style - Platinum Blonde hair which comes down to the base of his neck and parted in the middle.

Eye Color - Gray

Race - Caucasian

Blood Type - O negative

Power - Kinetics: The ability to increase or decrease the kinetic energy of any physical inanimate object.

Pro: Allows the possessor to throw an object up to 1,000 kilometers from its starting position, the acceleration of which causing the object to become lethal upon contact.

Con: The effect can not be used on organic objects, and the ability is made useless when there are no objects around to use. Additionally, the weight of the object affects the stress upon its user.

K Factor - The ability to change an object's kinetic energy requires the possessor to transfer his own potential energy into the object, causing the user to lose balance rather easily when in motion while the ability is activated.

Current Alignment - Neutral

Clothing Type - Hot Topic styled clothing.

Music - Classical Rock, particularly The Beatles

History - Despite being a renown mathematical genius who can calculate extremely complex equations in his head rather quickly, most of Innocent's grades are notably terrible in school, for he never bothered himself to study or even show up for the most part. Because of his homosexuality, he was constantly bullied by the other students in his school, and sought to eliminate those who had victimized him. Yet, he was not physically capable to defend himself, and thus simply allowed the bullying to continue, to the point that he was required to visit a therapist to deal with mental issues. Born from the love of a district attorney and a surgeon general, his parents pressure him to be continue his family's success, and often comment that he should find himself a girlfriend, in particular an intelligent, upstanding girl that goes to his school, of who Innocent, though sharing an AP Math class together, has no interest on pursuing for obvious reasons.
Last edited by Innocent on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Innocent
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Rogue Doll on Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:26 am

Hmmm, electricity with a weakness of water and water with a weakness of electricity. Both with similar tastes. Interesting.

The Rogue Doll
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TowerCorp on Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:03 am

Name: Amber Montague
Sex: female
Hair style and Color: white, sleek, shoulder lenght. she dyes them black.
Eye Color: red (she's albino)
Race: caucasian
Blood Type: AB
Power: iron control, meaning that she can make iron-made things change shape.
pro: she can cover her hands in iron to give extremly strong punches, or use it to impale enemies, or whatever comes handy at the moment.
con: iron becomes warmer whan she changes its shape. for example she can't cover her hands in iron for too much time, or she would get badly burned.
The K Factor: electricity.
Alignment so far: neutral, but she have a very bad attitude.
Clothes type: punk/rock clothings, from every brand, and with lots of metallic things and studs.
Music: metal, hard rock.
Back story: Amber lives with her mother and her little sister since her father died of drugs. they just moved in America, and she have no friends for now. she likes to cook, and she's searching for a job.

EDIT: i changed something.
i was really, really hoping i didn't have to state this, but i see no one actually uses the brain here, so...
i'm a foreign. english is NOT my language.
i'm just 16 years old, and i learned it alone.
so please, before rating my posts with low grades, think about how difficult is for me to rp in a language that is not my language.

TowerCorp
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gygsuelo86 on Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:35 am

Yeah I know, but the whole water electricity thing makes sense if you think about it.

It's kinda funny

gygsuelo86
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Rogue Doll on Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:24 pm

It seems like they would do well to become allies, since if you have the one person who can make you weak on your side...well...it just seems sensible to me.

The Rogue Doll
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:49 pm

Name- Carlos Romero
Age-16
Sex -Male
Hair style and Color-Spiky
Eye Color- Hazel Brown
Race- Hispanic
Blood Type-O positive
Power- Can bring objects like paper and clay to life. Con-fold paper and form clay and bring to life for periods of time, Pro- Can bring big statues to life until he wants to
The K Factor- Fire will burn the paper and will soften the clay and will disturb the controling waves
Alignment so far- Anti-hero, depends on mood
Clothes type- Hollister shirt with regular jeans with vans
Music- Hip Hop and R&B
Back story- Carlos has been living with his family his whole life, he has always been wanting for something extraordinary to happen to him, lately him and his parents have had financial problems. Carlos despite his age runs a child center and has been helping kids in his community .

I have yahoo... cromerowelch@yahoo.com
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:54 pm

Ok everyone I believe we got a good number of people, 9 is pretty good. If there are anymore who want to come, your welcomed to, But if your alittle late, there can always be another "Not Another Superhero" Sibling site, I don't think I will stop a good thing going.

I'll be putting up the IC soon, Just some Intel you will need to know while playing.

*The first few post will be about the kids and how they act normally, no powers.
*They will receive powers after a party.
*Players must come into the story as a really identifiable personality, there shouldn't be someone who is just bad for no reason. Please use the Cause and effect system to reason your motives.
*No one should have more than one or two moves or attack types from beginning. This is a growing story, not a bash your face in fight.
* Remember this is a long and deep story plot, so don't throw all your tricks out at the drop at the hat.
-These statements up here are from Alpha and Omega that I had to clear up so things went smoothly. These really arn't rules, just a basis of understanding.

Check up at the intro post for my character sheet. I will give a link for IC on the next post here

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gygsuelo86 on Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:16 pm

The Rogue Doll wrote:It seems like they would do well to become allies, since if you have the one person who can make you weak on your side...well...it just seems sensible to me.

yes, i agree :D

gygsuelo86
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:43 pm

I'm working on a character and I should have him up tonight. As for as IMs go, I have both Yahoo and MSN, but I don't really use them at all.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mind Eater on Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:23 pm

Name: Brian ZakHaev (Russian father, american mother.)
Age- 17
Sex - Male
Hair style and Color- Messy jet black hair. Short.
Eye Color- Black
Race- White
Blood Type- O
Power- Sub-atomic MicroKinesis. (Can take substances and create other items with them. Ex: Taking a clump of steel and turning it into a gun with some bullets.) Pro: Can get anything out of something else. Con: Sometimes if I want a gun, I get a colf club head.
The K Factor- Extremely strong magnets. I'm talkin the sorta magnets that are in MRI machines. It messes with the ability to transform metals.
Alignment so far- Neutral. (Does what he wants, when he wants.)
Clothes type- Blacklabel, any brand of Cargo pants, basicly anything comfertable.
Music- Everything. (From Marilyn Manson to Phantom of the Opera to Daft Punk.)
Back story- Always the Anarchist, Brian was known to use his ever-expanding intelligence to get what he wanted, whether it be by blackmail, nagotiations, or just his charm. Now, instead of just using his brains and beating kids to a pulp, he has am actual anonymous way to get his point across.

(I posted this in the other one, not sure if I should post it here too...)

Mind Eater
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:59 pm

Name- Karl Haddorf
Age- 18
Sex -Male
Hair style and Color- Short, blonde hair, generally in a buzz cut.
Eye Color- Blue
Race- Caucasian
Blood Type- A+
Power- He can comunicate with and manipulate nature. Pro- He is able to talk plants and animals to helping him and he can give them certain buffs, like making plants grow faster, animals stronger, ect. Con- Nature isn't always cooperative and some beings don't always like the idea of talking to a human.
The K Factor- Being indoors/out of contact with nature for to long. While it will not kill him directly, his mental state will deteriorate(sp?), and eventually he will give up the will to live.
Alignment so far- good
Clothes type- Karl doesn't care about brand names or the like. We wears what he finds top be comfortable. This is generally baggy pants, preferably cargos, and screened t-shirts, the funnier the better. He will dress up if he needs to, but he hates to wear formal clothing, and gets out of it as soon as possible.
Music- Oldies, Weird Al, anything with a good beat or that makes him laugh. Hates rap.
Back story- Karl is the son of a computer engineer and a stay at home mom.His heritage is mixed, but primarily Swedish, German, and British, with a little Welsh and Scottish. Mostly, though, he's an American. His family just recently moved St. Louis because his father was offered a better job there. Karl was not happy about the move, since it took place part way through his senior year.

Tell me if anything needs to be changed.

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:15 pm

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!