Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Consumed of Darkness [OOC] Sign Up and Story

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Consumed of Darkness [OOC] Sign Up and Story

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:24 am

yeah right now my char is told pryo clan is evil but being untrusting he has sent messagers to each clan to find out the truth. So I'm kinda seeing what side side to take atm.

though Undead vs those little imps hee hee that be fun
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:00 pm

Somebody post plz *cries*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby morriganxchan on Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:41 pm

I am still waiting for Dark_Wiings. She was supposed to be on today, but today is nearing an end, and she has yet to respond to my post. I'm completely at a stand still until she responds. I have another character to play with, but I don't want to get ahead of the story, so...

I sit and wait... I'm getting a little sad about it. I really liked my characters in this game, but apparently I'm not going to be playing anymore. Dark_Wiings seems to be too busy...

morriganxchan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:30 am

I hear that. Scion was just so twisted and evil I had so many Ideas for him. But Alas Saturday came and went with no post from Dark_Wiings. Please return soon I want to continue this and if you post I'm sure the rest will follow.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:00 pm

anyone gonna post in the IC thread? Come on

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby morriganxchan on Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:56 am

Still waiting on Dark_Wiings... Looks like it's dead...

morriganxchan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:05 pm

the creator doesn't post and it dies.

The tragedy of rp's...

Magix
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!