Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

# What A Trip...# (OOC) (Needs more people badly!!)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

# What A Trip...# (OOC) (Needs more people badly!!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:09 pm

ImageAh...Venice. The canals, art, history, the beautiful architecture, the clubs, and the destination of Beama High's yearly school trip. All of the students are looking forward to this trip, even the worst of students worked hard to be able to go this year. But these unsuspecting students are in for something more than just two weeks of fun. They might just be the ones to prevent the next world war....But enough of that. Let this unusual tale begin.

Seting: In the very beginning the USA then later Venice, Italy

Rules:
1, No cyber I encourage romance but not cyber
2, You have permission to be perverted just remember to have some decency
3,You can cuss but please not over 6 a post
4, No God modeling
5, No controlling others characters without their permission
6, I an accepting only 4 girl characters (Including mine) and 4 guy characters at this time but I will consider adding more after all the spots are filled
7, No text talk in IC
8, No one lining or really short post they are the death of many RP’s. So try to writ at least one paragraph or four sentences
9, Pleas follow my rules and if I ask you to fix something about your profile pleas do so. If you do not do these simple things after four strikes your out. (That doesn’t mean if you mess up three times your out. It means if you refuse to do what I ask without giving me a good reason then your out.)

Hotel rooms: (Guys are across the hall and girls are on the other side and the two teachers or the supervisors are at the end of the hall. Also everyone has to share a room with one other person ^_^) (Also they are really big sweets) This is what the hotel lobby looks like.) Image (And this is the Hotel it's called Hotel Danieli) Image
Girls:
{Room 112}
-
-Daniele 'Danny' Lyster
{Room 114}
-Kamerin 'Blue' James
-
Guys:
{Room 111}
-
-
{Room 113}
-
-

Skelton Profile
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Nickname:
Appearance:(Pick or Description are okay)
Grade:
Personality:
Bio:
Skills:
Fighting: (If they can fight) (Optional)
Phobia/Condition: (If any) (Optional)
Crush:
Room number:
Extra: (Optional)
Last edited by IceFoxJess on Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:49 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Schools back in, so I'm gonna take a bit longer then usual, sorry.
I'm sorry to everyone I've faild so far...Life is hetic lately...I'm so tierd anymore. Please don't be mad at me I'm sure I'll fix everything soon. If you want to yell at me feel free.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: # What A Trip...# (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:18 pm

Username: IceFoxJess
Name: Daniele Lyster
Nickname: Danny
Appearance: Image
She's 5'5 weighs 129, she has a Gymnasts body and she has no specific style she just wears whatever she likes.
Grade: 10th/ Sophomore
Personality: Daniele is usually a cheerful, caring, somewhat curious person but she has her sarcastic, hateful moments, sometimes she doesn’t think befor she says something which sometimes makes her come off as blunt. Danny’s also a loyal person and once she makes up her mind to do something it’s hard to change her mind. I guess one can say she’s unique
Bio: Daniele’s from a middle class family of four made up of her, her mom, her step dad and her big brother Zackary. Danny’s childhood wasn’t the best but it could have been a lot worse. Her birth father was a violent drunk, she hardly ever got hit thou Zackary made sure of that. Her mom finally divorced him when Danny was seven and when she was eight her mom got remarried but luckily this time she got married to a kind man who always treated Danny and Zackary as if they where his own. Sadly when she entered the sixth grade and when Zackary went in to his Freshmen year at Beama, Zackary joined a gang. She didn’t learn of this until her Freshmen year when Zackary got shot. It took a lot of talking and tears but she finally talked him in to quieting the gang but in return she had to join a sport team and promise to get good grades so she could make it to collage. She joined the Gymnastics team and she soon showed talent, by the district finals her team won. This year she made caption and her brother Zackary has graduated and is now attending collage. Danny has kept an A-B average so she qualifies to go on the trip.
Skills: Danny has great balance, flexibility and coordination thanks to Gymnastics. She knows basic first aid and one day when she was extremely bored, she talked Zackary in to teaching her how to hotwire a car.
Fighting: Thanks to Zackary being an ex gang member he forced her in to learning how to fight in case they decided to use her as a threat. So she has learned how to street fight and a little martial arts from Zackary. He also taught her how to shoot a hand gun.
Phobia/Condition: She has an odd heart condition that slows he heart beet and lowers her body temperature, it’s nothing severe as long as she takes her medication if she forgets she has slight heart pain, the longer she go’s without her medication more the pain intensifies. This heart condition is part of the reason she’s spacey first thing in the morning.
Crush: No one yet
Room number: 112
Extra: She’s an I-pod, DS, and internet junky. She loves to sing and is good at it.[/right]
Last edited by IceFoxJess on Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikaela on Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:28 pm

Username:Mikaela
Name: Kamerin James
Nickname: K.J., Baby James, Blue.
Appearance:Image[/b]
She stands at 5'6. And she is curvy yet petite at the same time.
Grade: 12th/ Senior
Personality: Kamerin is a very outgoing person. Always one to make new friends, she iss bubbly, energetic, and happy all the time. However, if you make on her badside she won't hesitate to say something. She has a bad attitude and if you set her off, you'll be sorry.
Bio: Kamerin grew up in a very wealthy family. Her father a famous plastic surgeon and her mother a top of the line model, Kamerin was always in the spotlight. However, her parents didn't want her to live this life, so they sent her to live with her grandparents. They raised her and taught her everything she knows.

At her grandparents, they treated her with love and kindness. Being like a second chance for them, Kamerin was often taught how to be better than Hollywood and how to go after her dreams. Kamerin also, lived with her three other cousins who were all five or younger and she often helped out with them.

In school, Kamerin is a very popular girl. She is on the cheerleading team and student council and considered one of the most gorgeous girls in school. She isn't shallow though. She's tried to make friends with all the different people in her school and has succeded so far.
Skills: She is very flexible.
Fighting: She took Karate and Tae Kwon Dou growing up, so she is a very skilled fighter.
Phobia/Condition: She has a fear of spiders.
Crush: None as of now.
Extra: She likes to take photography.
Team Lafox <33

Mikaela
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:39 pm

Acepted she's a litll mary sue but she's acepted and what room do you want I forgot to put Room # in skely I'll go put thay now but pleas do tell me whitch room you want ^_^

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikaela on Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:41 pm

OOh my bad. Umm...Room 114 please.

Mikaela
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:44 pm

Okay ^_^ Oh and if anyone has any questions please do not hesatate to ask.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:29 pm

Okay hears the teachers that are supost to keep an 'eye' on we students.(But they aren't realy) They are NPC's that we all can use. (I'll put up the NPC's for the spy ring after we get the IC started.

Name: Mrs.Millt
Appearance: Image
Personality: She is a strict teacher, some could say she's harsh or cold but under all of that she cares about her students.

Name: Mr. Fral
Appearance: Image (Yes we have an Orlando Bloom look alike ^_^)
Personality: He is usally a very lade back fun teacher, who almost every student likes. He loves to play and joke around with his students but he knows when he has to be serious and when to look out for his students.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark Eyes on Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:52 am

Username:
Name: piper
Nickname:pip
Appearance:Image
Grade:
Personality: i can be very bubble and flirty i can be your best friend but if you cross me i can be your worst
Bio:
Skills:
Fighting: chooses not to fight but can hold her own
Phobia/Condition: spiders
Crush: not yet
Room number:.. umm what ones free

Dark Eyes
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:09 am

Well my characters room mate spot is free which is room 112 and the Room mate spot for Mikaela which is room 114
Also can you please make Piper's profile a bit more detailed. If you want some help PM me and I can help you make her a more developed character ^_^

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!