Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Al Manor Boarding School

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Al Manor Boarding School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintShadowWalker on Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:45 am

Welcome, ________(First Name) _________(Last Name), if you are filling this form it means that you

- Are applying to teach supernatural gifted humans.
-Are applying because you want to learn to control you're power
-You're parent's did not accept you and don't want you

Rules-
Be in you're dorm at 10:00 pm
Nobody from the opposite gender after 8:00pm
School starts at 8:00 am
School finishes at 3:00pm
(not in real life)
Post Everyday

The School Starts When we have 20 participants

Character Sheet:
Name
Age (15 to 18)
Dorm(male: 1) (female: 2)
Personality
Born

PPPLLLLZZZ put ANIME PICTURES not HUMAAN PICTURES

I decide what time it is
Last edited by SaintShadowWalker on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaintShadowWalker
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Al Manor Boarding School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:39 am

Welcome, Faith Adder, if you are filling this form it means that you

Name: Faith Adder
Dorm: 4
Background: *Auto Bio*
I was kidnapped. They experimented. BOOM, BAM, Kaboosh, They found out I was a freak and disowned me... Well, they tied me up and pushed me in a river *Frowns* The ropes hurt! But turns out my powers are like, what that guy out of Heroes has, you know, Peter, Or Sylar, Except I don't have to touch them or eat thier brains, I just have to open my mind and those who have powers within the state give them to me, except they still have thier powers and they give them to me without realising, and sometimes without me realising. So now I'm here...
Personality: Faith is fun and responsible, yet childish and hyper all the time, whilst forever trying to gain her friends trust
Born: in england
APPEARANCE: With bright Green eyes
ImageImage
β€œRay- What is a large group of moose? Mooses?
Mikey- No way! It's Meesi.
Gerard- F*ck Off! It's Meese.”

Frank Iero- "When the water touched my balls, that's when I got scared.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperMellon on Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:45 pm

Welcome, Anne Riton, if you are filling this form it means that you

Name: Anne Riton
Dorm: 2
Background: I lead a relatively normal life (Went to school, had friends, loving family, ect.). I grew up in a very small town though; it was more of a village. I had no idea of my power until a large forest fire destroyed the village, leaving few survivors. I only managed to live after discovering (by pure luck?) that I can control fire. However, I discovered this too late, and could only save a very small number of people (without them knowing it was my doing, of course). One of those people was my mother, the only other person in my family that lived. My mother found out about my power, which was (is) getting out of control and hurting people. Together we decided that I would be better off at this school.
Personality: Since I could never describe myself without being totally modest, I asked my mom what she thought of me. Bad choice. Of course she thinks the world of her 'darling angel', so I had to fill this out myself. I have often been told that I am very athletic, and very ambitious. My grades however, are not too great. Except in math. I love math! I can also apparently be violent (sigh. This is what my 'friends' though of me?!).
Born: March 17, in Conneticut. My family thought Conneticut was WAY to big though, and moved to Starron when I was one.

Appearance:

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd13 ... tabend.jpg

SuperMellon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:29 pm

Welcome, Mugen Amsel, if you are filling this form it means that

Name:Mugen Amsel
Dorm:1
Background:I had a normal life up until i was about ten when i got hit directly by a bolt of lightning. I should've died but instead I lived and, was from there after, able to replicate a charge at varying amounts. my parents tried to take care of me but it was difficult when i was accidentally releasing the charge. they did this for some time until they could take it no more, and abandoned me. I have wander aimlessly since until i found this school.
Personality:Ambitious, intelligent, carefree, fun-loving
Born:March 26 in Germany
ImageImageImageImageImage

overkill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:39 pm

Welcome, Haruhi Zhandes, if you are filling this form it means that you

Name: Haruhi Zhandes
Background: (Uber short, I can't think of anything.) Found out she had the ability to manipulate water (Don't ask.. Really..) when she was 13 and a half, when she fell into a lake. (...) Then when her parents found out about it, they got somewhat freaked out and set her away to the school. (That is if I'm accepted. XD)
Personality: Haruhi is extremely quiet and extremely shy. But once you get to know her, she's really outgoing, hyper, sweet, funny etc, etc.. She's extremely care-free and doesn't really care for anything. She's smart when she wants to be, and sarcastic to pretty much anybody.
Born: December 23rd in Austrailia
(This is to hoping I can still joiin.)
EDIT: Crap, remove this post if you want, it was an accident... Didn't mean to post twice.
Last edited by Anelle on Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - Captain Jack Sparrow

red-diamond-boarding-school-ooc-sign-ups-need-people-t37363.html Check it out. You know you want to.

Anelle
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:43 pm

Welcome, Haruhi Zhandes, if you are filling this form it means that you
-Are applying because you want to learn to control your power

Name: Haruhi Zhandes
Background: (Uber short, I can't think of anything.) Found out she had the ability to manipulate water (Don't ask.. Really..) when she was 13 and a half, when she fell into a lake. (...) Then when her parents found out about it, they got somewhat freaked out and set her away to the school. (That is if I'm accepted. XD)
Personality: Haruhi is extremely quiet and extremely shy. But once you get to know her, she's really outgoing, hyper, sweet, funny etc, etc.. She's extremely care-free and doesn't really care for anything. She's smart when she wants to be, and sarcastic to pretty much anybody.
Born: December 23rd in Austrailia
(This is to hoping I can still joiin.)
Apperance:Image

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:22 am

*Hoping there's gonna be another post soon?*

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel Corn on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:12 am

A couple questions
1. We don't have to stay in the age limit if we want to be a teacher, right?
2. Can I just describe myself instead of using a picture?
"Pithy and innovative statement about life."
-Well-known literary/philosophical figure

Colonel Corn
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:04 am

Instead of using a pic, just describing it? I'd be sure you could, I don't think anyone would mind.

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Missy on Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:27 pm

I really hope I'm not too late to join!

If you are filling this form it means that you:

Name-Zephyr Vinod
Age-16
Dorm 1
Gender-Male
Background- Zephyr comes from a very wealthy family, having everything he wants and needs, though he's not greedy by nature. He lives with both his parents, 2 brothers (one older, one younger) and a younger sister who suffers an incurable disease. One sunny day, he decides to take his sister, Jillian, to the mountain to provide her with fresh air, and discovers his affinity with wind when she nearly fell off one of the ledge. Both facinated and shocked, Jillian excitedly tells her parents about the event. That night, his parents talk privately with Zephyr and decides to send him to this school. Zephyr wishes to learn to control his power to make Jillian happy before she dies.

Personality-He's spoiled and narcistic, yet due to his sickly sister, he's good with dealing with kids. He frequently brags about himself, however everything he says is only the truth. He's positive in nature, and very competitive. A genius, yet working harder than anyone behind the scenes, he keeps his back straight and looks only towards the future instead of regretting the past.

Born-September 2, in Denmark.

Appearance - Image

Missy
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:55 pm

Welcome, Miku Ivy , if you are filling this form it means that you

Name: Miku Ivy
Background: Well, my mother was Japanese, my father was American, so my first name is Japanese and my last name is American. I have moved from America, to Japan, back to America, then to Canada, Even to France! At age 10, I was in Japan, and that's when I discovered that I had the power to throw rocks at people! This insane power to hurt somebody with a piece of earth... With my mind! My parents didn't like it. They fought and fought over me, because they didn't want a child who was going to give them a bad name. Sometimes, when I was angry, I used to fling earth through the window, hoping to hit them. One day, it hit and killed my mom, and that was when my dad abandoned me... Now I'm all alone. I've got nothing but my clothes, and when hearing about this school, I jumped at the opritunity! I mean, a place to live, people, and a better understanding of my power? Yes please.
Personality: Miku is the type of girl you would want to know. She's warm and friendly. One of her many flaws, though, is that she get angry way too much. When she's angry, she's a whole different person. She wants too kill you when she's angry, and she yells, and screams, and has a fit then runs away. When she runs away, she's sad, and she runs to the river, her favorite river, and sits on top of the branch that's over the water. Then she's calm. When she's calm, she's back to normal, friendly, and funny and things like that.
She likes to sing, she likes chocolate, and she likes the color green. She dislikes vegetables, people who talk about themselves way too much (Snobs), and the color gray.
Born: September 11th, under the Virgo sign, in Florida.
You know the girls bring the boys out..
my tumblr? wat?

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:12 pm

Welcome Verity Addison, if you are filling this form it means that you

-Are applying because you want to learn to control your power.Β 

Name- Verity Carmen Addison
Age- 15
Dorm- 2
Gender- Female
Background- Verity discovered her telekinesis a year or so back. She lives with her older sister, who encouraged her to keep her power hidden. So she did. Until one day, at her former school, she was being mugged, so she did what she had to. She made the thugs crash into each other, painfully. They had broken several bones, she realized. She never wanted to hurt anybody, so her sister found this school and urged her to attend.Β 
Personality- Soft-spoken and willing to go with the flow. However, she can be very passionate about something she believes in. If you mess with her, watch out. Although she doesn't look it, she packs a punch.Β 
Born 6/17, Gemini

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!