Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

To Forge A Nation II

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: To Forge A Nation II

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:31 pm

Gah. I'm getting to eet. Post up tonight.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KroqGar543 on Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:37 pm

Not to be annoying or anything, but I wouldn't mind a response to my PM either, Kronos. Just throwing it out there.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KroqGar543
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzricanRepublic on Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:54 pm

It appears I can't get onto the IRC Chat. I'll be monitoring the thread though, so if anybody needs to make contact with me please PM myself or Kronos. I won't be able to get online again until sometime this weekend, so I'm forced to leave Kronos in decision for tonight and tomorrow night. My bad, everybody. I'll have a post up by Saturday hopefully.

AzricanRepublic
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valekor on Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:52 am

Alright.. I'm sorry to say this so friggen late. But, I dont think I'm cut out for this sort of RP.
I've been wrestling with getting a post up and I just have no inspiration :-/
Sorry for saying this so late, I -hate- it when others do it, but at least I haven't made a single IC post yet, so I'm not that important to the RP anyway, eh? :-/
Satophail: While not uncommon, Satophail is a degrading condition that targets the mind, heart, and self-confidence. If you find yourself making startlingly horrible fails with increasing regularity, contact your Doctor immediately.

Satophail
The cure
Cloasse lost it. Again.

Valekor
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:33 am

ok I feel ignored here... i really want to get back in this but I need to know what is going on from what i see it is a war but i need to know the players involed also i need the question about clones answered and I just used the term clonetrooper this is not Star Wars clone troopers. and i still need konos to respond to me...
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KroqGar543 on Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:52 am

I can clarify at least a portion of that.

In terms of the war, more Invasion, of Hyka there's only a few participants. The primary ones are Lipetskaya and Hyka, whom the war is really between. Other participants are Aciremia and Azrica, who both have forces on the east and west coastlines, respectively. Other than them, who are taking an active role, there's Simia and the Duchy of Rains who are involved in a limited capacity in order to stem the flow of refugees into their own territories. As the Empire of Sandora, which I think you are in control of, you really shouldn't be worried about a conflict in the other hemisphere of the world stage. As for your other questions, you'll need to wait for them.

KroqGar543
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby prophetic_fury on Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:22 am

I've been away from a computer for a awhile sorry. I feel bad but I'm just going to cancel out as Caspia. I trust that the RP will live on without me sorry.
"I'm gonna kick some ass with my own pipe wrench" http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/e062d7b4d5

prophetic_fury
Member for 16 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Il Duce on Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:53 pm

Nation Name: Vitestovakia, or The Greater Vitestovakian Empire

Location and Controlled Landmass: Is it possible that I can have the territory below the NP Nation of Corchak, below the letters?

Major Gentellic: Humans

Nation Population: 27.3 Million

Language(s) Spoken: Vitestovakian(Yugoslavian), Heavily Accented English

Government; Paternal Autocracy/Military Dictatorship

Currency: Vitestovakian Dinar: Value is 0.564342 to 1.000000 UGC

Major Exports: Small Arms, Consumer Goods, Enriched Uranium, and Machinery.

National Color: Bright Red

National Pride: The Air Force, their history, and Vitestovakia itself.

Important Locations:
Leskovac, the Vitestovakian Capitol, and home to their Capitol building, the Krezeir.

IN PROGRESS

Important Personalities:

General-potpukovnik Enver Drekovic: IN PROGRESS

The Tribunal:

1. Armijski General Hazim Petkovic: IN PROGRESS

2. Marshall Ante Alagic: IN PROGRESS

3. Admiral Arif Pasalic: IN PROGRESS

Minister of Foreign Affairs Bruno Livno : IN PROGRESS

IN PROGRESS

MORE COMING SOON!

Recent History: Only just recently emerging from an incredibly devastating civil war, ending in the Armisitice of 2011. They had annexed the Eastern Bloc and driven the Northern Federation to the very center of its former size. Revitalizing its economy after a staged assassination of their incompetent and naive former Chancellor, the "Tribunal" took power, claiming that the Northerners had assassinated their much beloved Chancellor. Soon thereafter, several "border incidents" involving "Northern Radicals" occurred, further spurring on a civillian "Hawk Lobby" Mentality. Soon, the forces of the Southern Coalition, or as they already call themselves, by their unified name, Vitestovakia, will begin the systematic invasion, annexation, and domination of the Vitestovakian Home Land.
IN PROGRESS

Military Deployment; Vitestovakia is in a bit of an expansional quandry, they can't really attack and expand their borders without exposing themselves, however, if they were to annex Free Vite, they'd free up many troops for use on other fronts. It will take both Allies and a Crafty Leader to lead them to Victory.

Military Divisions: All Military Branches are directly linked to the Tribunal, which answers to the General-potpukovnik.

The National Vitestovakian Army (NVA)
Founded in 1996 when the Communist regime lost power, the NVA quickly took over many of the former Democratic Republic's Factories and Facilities, giving them access to most Communist Bloc Technology and one of the Southern "Coalition"'s, as it was formerly called, keys to victory.

1.National Vitestovakian Infantry Corps: Consisting of Vitestovakia's entire infantry force, see sub-divisions for more detail.
a. Vitestovakian Homeland Defense: Mostly Garrison Units stationed in the homeland and any occupied/annexed territories, used mainly in defensive actions.
b. Vitestovakian Liberation Units: Army Groups dedicated to the task of Invading, Annexing, and expanding Vitestovakia's Forces. Paratroopers, Mechanized, Motorized, Air Cavalry, and Basic Infantry fall under this Sub-Division.
c. Vitestovakian Peacekeeping Forces: MPs, Garrison Troops, and Secret Police are what this Sub-Division consists of.
d. Vitestovakian Artillery Corps: Consisting of both 'basic' Shells and Rockets, the Artillery's job is to soften up the enemy.
Rocketeers

2.National Vitestovakian Tank Corps: Tanks, Armored Vehicles, IFVs, APCs, if it has Armor on it, it's in this group.

3.National Vitestovakian Air Corps: Mainly Helicopters, for transport, and support.

EQUIPMENT REPORTS COMING SOON!

The Vitestovakian Air Armada (VAA)

The Vitestovakian Air Flotilla: Consisting of the growing fleet of Airborne Cruisers, Carriers, and Aegis Ships.

The Vitestovakian Air Forces: The 'Real World' Aircraft of Vitestovakia.

The Vitestovakian Naval Flotilla (VNF)

Grand Vitestovakian Fleet: The majority of Vitestovakian Naval Forces.

Military Readiness: Elevated

Military Population: 2,345,000 On Standby
450,000 In Reserve

Super Weapons:
1. ICBM MIRV Launch Facilities
Air Force
An Intercontinental Ballistic Missile Multiple Reentry Vehicle Launch facility, and yes, we have both the Warheads, and the Missiles to use it. It would otherwise be quite redundant wouldn't it?
2. Fanaticism
All Branches
Vitestovakians are both proud of their country, and their military, and are willing to die to accomplish any objective. This enables all Vitestovakian Servicemen and Women to fight as if they were ten of any other men.
3. Air Cruiser/Aegis/Carrier Armada
Air Force
The Armada for which their Air Force is named is truly a sight to behold, and to fear, for not only do they have Carriers and Cruisers, but Aegis ships capable of launching HE, Toxic, or even tactical Nuclear Missiles.
15+ Air Carriers, 28+ Aegis, and 35+ Cruisers.
Last edited by Il Duce on Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:42 am, edited 17 times in total.

Il Duce
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KroqGar543 on Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:08 pm

Oh man. Mussolini in our thread. Looking forward to seeing if you stick true to your namesake.

KroqGar543
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Il Duce on Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:18 pm

I'm hoping that I don't.

You can call me Houssolini, or Ottoman.

I slightly miss Belka, and Otto von Kampf, but I hope to move on to greener pastures.

Il Duce
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KroqGar543 on Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:23 pm

Il Duce wrote:I'm hoping that I don't.

Ah, too bad. It would have been a cake-walk if you had decided to attack somebody.

KroqGar543
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Il Duce on Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:27 pm

I'll stick to beating up Africans at the technological level of Cavemen, thank you. :P

Il Duce
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:55 pm

The Nubian Empire would like to have a word with you... And so would the future Chinese province of Sudan!

---

Ottoman, you're accepted.

PM Azrican about Vitestovakia & Landmass stuff.

Also, fukkin' greek communist party logo >

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Il Duce on Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:53 pm

Well, I had PMed him to see if it was accepted, but I haven't received a return yet...

This looks pretty good, sorry about the last one, I can't seem to get over that. (The RP I mean)

Il Duce
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:23 am

will can my faction be accepted without any kind of superweapon ?
join the development team:

development-team-recruting-now-t9256.html
________________________________________________________________________________

i went to war to serve my lord .

general kane the man who saved earth.

general kane
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tetrino on Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:03 am

general kane wrote:will can my faction be accepted without any kind of superweapon ?

I seem to remember a certain someone telling me that he would be getting a new laptop in December and that it would mark an end to his atrocious writing.

Apparently someone lied.
<Donny> Wow, who's this new Azrican fag?
<Alucroas> He's the man who typo'd African

Tetrino
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:31 pm

No Kane. This isn't about your superweapons, or your nation - it's about your horrid skills in role-playing and your total failure to use proper capitalization and grammar.

Kronos
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:39 pm

Glad to see the RP is in good hands.

Ottoman
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzricanRepublic on Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:40 pm

Out of the frying pan and into the fire, I've been able to claw my way back on in the past couple of days. I'm really sorry for the lag in the thread, my laptop was fried a few days ago, and it's still under repairs. I regret to inform everyone that I'll be unable to post, and we may have to keep the thread iced for a good two or three more days. I should hopefully have the thread up and running sometime soon.

Otto, glad to have you on board. You're approved with flying colors.

AzricanRepublic
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:25 pm

Thanks, and glad to be aboard.

Ottoman
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter Concierge

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!