Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

To Forge A Nation II

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: To Forge A Nation II

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kona_Kona67 on Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:04 pm

*shrug* Fine here, just glad to see it wasn't entirely abandoned. I haven't continued with posts because I figured it'd be unfair to the other nations if I take 3/4 actions before they can even do one.

-Kona
I have the verbalization ability of Ollie Williams. Seriously.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kona_Kona67
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:37 pm

May I propose a new Support Chain?

If so, here it is:

Armor supports Infantry, Infantry Support Artillery/Mech, Artillery/Mech support Armor?

Artillery is there because not everyone can afford Mechs.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ottoman
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KroqGar543 on Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:47 pm

I'd say it's up to your personal tactics as to how you choose to reinforce yoru troops like that. I mean, there's all sorts of ways to go about it. Modern warfare typically has your armour supporting your infantry, but also with the infantry supporting armour. Everything else has it's specified roles for certain situations.

KroqGar543
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:25 pm

I suppose. Just wanted to run it by Azrican though.

Ottoman
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KroqGar543 on Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:50 am

So, what exactly is happening here? It's been a long while since we've had some activity. Is this thing over? I sure hope not, but I was just curious if it's worth bringing it back to life with a post.

KroqGar543
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:05 am

From what I've been able to gather, I honestly don't know. Kronos supports Azrican, and the last I heard from Azrican is that it was going to be frozen for a while, so, I've just been waiting. Cryo-stasis is what I call it, except it'll be kinda hard to remember everything. I was, and still am, greatly looking forward to this RP, it just looks awesome! So, I must plead to Azrican, resurrect it, please!

Ottoman
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KroqGar543 on Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:17 pm

If this doesn't continue, I'd be interested in starting up another similar to this. Maybe do a different time period to make it slightly different. It all depends on Azrican.

KroqGar543
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:12 am

I've always wanted to do a medevil one but i don't know how to make the maps :(
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:19 am

Az, I'd say that'd be a good idea. First, it'd make all the support chains SOOOOOOOO much easier, and we wouldn't have to worry about anti-gravity/ultra-mega-super-amazingly-uber-gun/massive mecha n00blets. :D

Kædai
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tetrino on Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:54 am

But medieval combat just boils down to who has more men and bigger castles. There's not much in terms of large-scale tactics, all armies did back then was blaze paths across each others territories.
<Donny> Wow, who's this new Azrican fag?
<Alucroas> He's the man who typo'd African

Tetrino
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KroqGar543 on Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:43 pm

I'd think a Colonial era one would be interesting. Focus on exploration and the conflicts that arise from claiming territories.

KroqGar543
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!