Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Succubus needed please *(only 1 girl)* demon vs human

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Succubus needed please *(only 1 girl)* demon vs human

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mido4 on Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:01 am

It,s About The, Dominatest , Richest, Beautifullest, Sneakyest , Evillest , Actrice, From The City Of Dazramic She ALWAYS Got what she wanted !. Her Butlers are All Females. And Her parents died when she was young but she had a unlimited supply of Money. She wanted on the day when she turned 15 A Boyfriend !.. In The City of Dazramic There is A Boy From 15 Years old. His Name Is Mido. He is called the helpfullest Boy in the city BUT Also the lonelyest from the entire city But There was a rumour going in the town that he knew almost everyone EXCEPT The Girl. The Girl Was shocked when she heared it from one of her Female Maids. She Decided to make that boy as her Boyfriend ! But if the boy tryed to say no or escape she had to not let him go. THE BOY MAY NOT ESCAPE UNTIL THE BOY HAS BECOME HER BOYFRIEND (And for her it doesn't matter even if she tryed to torchor him xD) . When The Boy Arrived At The Mansion From the girl he introduced himself. . . . .

here is where the person who wants to make it with me is going from further. THE GIRL AND THE MAIDS ARE SUCCUBUSES x3.

Succubus is a demon who takes the form of a beautiful woman to seduce men, especially The one that she likes <3 She uses them in dreams to have sexual intercourse, . They draw energy from the men to sustain themselves, often until the point of exhaustion or death of the victim. If she could be resisted in a way then she will start to get the person she wants. IT DOESN'T MATTER SHE WIL GET HER GOAL!!!!!!
(Btw it's really pervy and even nuddity can come up in the conversation xD so don't say that is pervy x3 it's the love of a Succubus xD)
(Btw it's a kinda of cyber type >.> so this is only for those people who are willing to go further than the actually limit is . It's litterature and tactics! Think what it got come one then /! )

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mido4
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Succubus needed please *(only 1 girl)* demon vs human

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eon on Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:04 am

((Seems you need another Rper Mido, may I, this sounds fun...XD))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Re: Succubus needed please *(only 1 girl)* demon vs human

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyRose13 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:49 pm

um excuse me may i please join im new here but i know how to rp and i get along with anyone..
um..hello there everyone im very shy and kind once you get to know me i love to roleplay a lot im interested in transformers and sonic and any others so fee free to pm me and invite me...also im a girl

AmyRose13
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!