Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Rebirth (ooc)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Rebirth (ooc)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:23 am

Ten years after the downfall of Akatsuki and Orochimaru there is growing unrest again. There are three factions that have a hold over the posibility of war. Konoha has come to be recognised as one of these organization's homelands. This is the Tentou group. The group that causes much of the unrest is Kataki. This organization is rumored to have spawned from Akatsuki and popular beliefe is that it is led by Pein's elusive daughter, Miu. Like the organization Kataki was born from, their main goal is control over the tailed beasts though there is a more personal goal held by their leader. The third group of players is the Akuma clan. The clan constantly provides mercenaries to both factions and keeps its true loyalties hidden.

In this time war threatens to break again as both sides fight for control of the tailed beast. Past rivalries blossom again as the impending war looms over the lands. Repeated attempts on Naruto's life have cause him to put together a squad with the purpose of extensive observation on Kataki.

You can chose to be either Kataki, Akuma, or Tentou. Also two people will be able to take positions under the leaer of Tentou for the special ops put together by Naruto. The leaders for each group have already been selected and will be revealed when the post their profiles. A person to take the role of Naruto would be appreciated.

Kataki: Feud
Akuma: Devil
Tentou: Heaven

Choose your side well

Your life may depend on it....

Name:
Appearance:
Kekkai Genkai?
Bio:
Speacialty:
Clan:
Special ops?(yes or no):
Other:

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

My new rp clicky clicky -> rise-the-night-night-world-ooc-t27020.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Rebirth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:28 am

Name:Naruto Uzamaki
Appearance:He wears tan pants and a white t shirt with an orange and black jacket.He has spiky yellow hair and a white skin tone complexion.He has blue eyes and whiskers on his face.
Kekkai Genkai:Kyuubi
Bio:(Does it have to be really long becasue being the main character he did a lot of things)
Speacialty:Kyuubi,Kage Bushin/shadow Clones,wind jutsu,senjutsu
Clan:none
Special ops?(yes or no):Yes
Abitlies(still editing)
Kage Bushin no Jutsu:This jutsu creates actual clones of the user.
Taju Kage Bushin no jutsu:Massive version of the Kage Bushin jutsu creating a hundreds to thousands of Bushin.
Rasengan:This technique does not require any handseals but it does need good chakra control.This creates a sphere shaped ball of wind in the palm of the user's hand.The chakra is spinning at such speed and being in a small state it grinds whatever it comes in contact with causing major damage.Now he can use it with one hand.
Other:He loves to eat icharaku Ramen and enjoys missions.
Last edited by Chulance on Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Rebirth (ooc)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:40 am

Name: Gouki "The True Demon"
Appearance: Image
Fighting Style: Satsui no Hadō ("Surge of Murderous Intent") A Bone breaking fighting style where the user uses chakra infused attacks to rip and tear through musical and tissue.
Kekkai Genkai: Shun Goku Satsu ("Raging Demon") Gouki uses his speed to hit his opponent in their heart 10,000 times under a second causing their heart to collapse. To the naked eye it only looks as though he hit them once.
Bio: Gouki was a student of Shotokan Karate under his master Goutetsu, along with his brother Gouken. According to Shotokan teachings, a master can only take up two students. The two brothers were chosen by Goutetsu for their strong spirits. As the years went on, Goutetsu decided not to teach the dreaded Shun Goku Satsu technique, for he had sealed that dreadful thing away. Gouki however, unlocked the technique on his own, by using it on Goutetsu. In doing so, he killed his master and unlocked his full potential in a twisted, darkened form, empowering and changing his body. Gouki now lives only for the fight. Against impossibility, Gouki has pushed the boundaries of his full potential to new heights, by training without cease, until he collapses, and by challenging powerful fighters all over the world. Gouki lives up to his name. He is murderous, remorseless. He is a soul-less killer who has no time for the weak and no mercy for those who fail to impress him in battle. Those who do catch his attention he takes under his wing in to his Clan. Gouki fights only to test his strength and his opponent's. This means that he will only fight opponents that will provide a challenge, hence his refusal to fight unworthy challengers under any circumstances. Gouki will only kill opponents who are as strong as he. While Gouki killed his brother and his teacher, he did so in the confines of the code of the warrior, where the field of battle does not distinguish between friend or foe. Gouki believes he committed no transgression whatsoever. Also, with the exception of Gouken and Goutetsu, Gouki usually only fights those who challenge him instead of picking fights.
Specialty: Shakunetsu Hadouken ("Blazing Surge Fist"): This move is performed by thrusting your palms forward, sending a surge of spirit energy (chakra) flying towards the opponent sitting them ablaze.
Clan: Akuma
Special ops?(yes or no): No
Other: Gouki Stands 8'4 and weighs 300 pounds.
Last edited by Big Boss on Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Big Boss
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:53 am

Both accepted and yep forgot to include fighting style didnt I? Well if you guys wouldn't mind adding it...

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:13 am

Name:Miika Comeko
Appearance:
Bio: Miika is a quiet wanderer. She is cheerful, but keeps to herself. Her per ferret, Kink, is her only companion.
Speacialty: TOTI (trap of the indefferent), Miika uses this to make a certain part of her opponents brain freeze up, cuasing there body to be paralized.
Clan: Kataki
Special ops?(yes or no): no...
Other: She is stubborn and won't take no for an answer, even if she's speaking to someone with way more authority than her.
Fighting Style: None weapon combat.
Last edited by estalu on Tue May 12, 2009 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

estalu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Moonspark on Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:09 am

Name: Noriko Yosako
Kekkai Genkai? None
Bio: Noriko grew up not knowing her parents, they were murdered months after her birth. Noriko was taken in by her soon-to-be sensei. At first, when she was younger, Noriko had no desire to be a ninja. This made it hard to train her, but her sensei didn't give up on her. Around age 12 she began to realize her reluctance to training came from a hidden fear of what would happen to her if she wasn't strong enough. After that she trained nonstop, she turned her fear into a driving force behind her training. Later on she became the leader of Tentou, putting all of her time into the organization to figuring out a sensible way to deal with the two rivaling factions. She was hand picked by the Hokage to lead the special ops squad. She is currently leading her squad out on an undercover mission.
Specialty: None
Clan: Leader of Tentou
Special ops?(yes or no): Yes
Abilities: ((still editing))
Henge no Jutsu: An illusionary jutsu that gives the user the appearance of another person or object.

Jouro Senban: A barrage of needles that are sent flying at the opponent from a hidden place inside an umbrella. The needles are then controlled using Chakra and directed at the enemy. These needles have been known to have the power to pierce 5mm steel.

Fighting Style: Shorin Ryu, a style characterized by swift hand movements and direct attacks.
Last edited by Luna Moonspark on Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:26 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Luna Moonspark
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:55 pm

yay! Estalu would you mind joining a clan? It helps with the plot.

I suppose its time to do mine...

Name: Miu
Kekkai Genkai? The Rinnegan, first possessed by the founder of the ninja world and characterized by a number of concentric circles around the pupil, gives the wielder access to all six types of elemental chakra. Though her strongest element is fire.
Bio: At a young age she was kept hidden by her father, Pein. while Akatsuki was at it's most active she learned how to control her own abilities aas well has how to control others in an organization such as Akatsuki. The only one's other then her father that knew of her were Itachi and Deidara whom she looked up to as brothers. Itachi was given the task of trining her on occasion becasue of the similarities between sharingahn and rinnegan. She blames the current Hokage of Konoha for the death's of Deidara and her father. As a reult she controls Kataki with a skill much greater then anyone else of her own age. Her anger pushes her foreward. She demands respect and gets it.
Speacialty: Like her father she has the ability to exist in multiple bodies but she chooses to only us one. Her other idenity is a large black panther that is usually at her side.
Clan: Kataki Leader
Special ops?(yes or no): no
Fighting Style: She likes to use hand to hand in combination with her kekkai genkai.

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:58 pm

OK I edited my charcter and she is now part of Kataki!

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:07 pm

awesome thank you! we need a couple more people then ill post the ic

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:24 am

I can't wait for the Ic.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:33 am

Yeah, I know. It's going to be so awesome!

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:33 pm

Can I make a character with a 9 tailed beast in him? And can I design my own 9 tailed beast?

Big Boss
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:43 pm

If my anime facts are correct there is only 1 9 tailed beast but feel free to pick any other number ( 1-8) lol. Each tailed beast has a different number of tails.

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:57 pm

Oh ok. Learn something new everyday.

Big Boss
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:21 pm

Wait I have a suggestion why not give him a beast not taken the first tailed,second tailed,fourth tailed,eight tailed, and nine tailed host's have been shown others have but have no real story.Also I had a question can I post Naruto's jutsu?

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:57 pm

I am its going to be the 6 tailed Dragon Yojimbo. I'm almost done making the sheet.

Big Boss
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:23 pm

Awesome I can't wait.How many more people are needed before we can start the iC?

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:28 pm

Name: Ryoji Oonishi
Appearance: This is a pic of when Royji first met Yojimbo: Image This is a Pic of him now: Image
Fighting Style: His own style of Satsui no Hadō ("Surge of Murderous Intent") Where he uses his mastery of lightning to destroy nerve's in his opponents body paralyzing that body part after hitting it. If he was to hit his opponent in the head enough times he could give them permanent brain damage or worse kill them.
Kekkai Genkai: Does not need Chakra to use lightning based jutsu because of Yojimbo.
Bio: Ryoji was born in the Village Hidden in the Clouds he has been alone most of his life he was raised by another orphan named Riko Oonishi. Riko was only five years old when she found Ryoji when she was wondering the streets. Riko took care of him until he was ten she then fell very I'll and died of tuberculosis. Ryoji did not have money to bury here so he took her out side of town and buried her himself. two years later his Village was attacked by a 6 tailed demon dragon known as Yojimbo. The Demon attacked the Village for three days killing many of the Village's best Shinobi. Ryoji watched this Demon for days as he attacked his village until. Ryoji calmly approached the Yojimbo as he was attacking the Village, Yojimbo saw the boy and went to attack but stopped. Ryoji looked up at Yojimbo and held out his hand Yojimbo lowered his nose to the boy's hand and smelled it, he could tell this boy was not afraid of him. Yojimbo was stunned by this boy's bravery but Ryoji wasn't trying to be brave he was trying to make friends so he spoke to the Demon and asked. "Are you lonely to?" He asked Yojimbo tilted his head and asked "Why do you not run in fear like the others?" Ryoji simply replied "Because I know what its like to be alone." Yojimbo knew this boy was to be his Jinchuuriki "You will never be alone again I have chosen you to be my Jinchuuriki." Yojimbo then sealed himself inside the boy. From that day on Ryoji trained to become a Shinobi for 3 years when he met a man named Gouki. Gouki was travailing the world looking for strong fighter's to challenge when he came across Royji. Gouki had heard the story's of the boy that had the Dragon demon Yojimbo sealed inside him and he had to fight the boy for himself so he challenged Ryoji to a fight. Ryoji accepted and fought Gouki, Ryoji was able to fight and withstand Gouki attacks for ten minutes before be Gouki knocked him unconscious with a quick punch to the temple. Gouki saw great promise in the boy so he took him under his wing as his first and only pupil. Gouki trained Ryoji in the ways of the Shotoken for four years and still trains him to this day. Every so often he returns to his Village to pay his respect to Riko.
Specialty: Is able to use any Jutsu that uses Lighting as a base.
Clan: Akuma
Special ops?(yes or no): No
Other: Ryoji doesn't talk much and seems to be very shy towards new people.

Big Boss
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:38 pm

ACCEPTED and feel free to post Naruto's jutsu

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:42 pm

Okay I will also I have two questions can Naruto be in Tentou consideing he created it I'd love for him to be in special op's and how many are needed for Ic I'll try to find as many rpers are you need.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!