Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Rebirth (ooc)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Rebirth (ooc)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:10 am

Can we start now pls.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Big Boss
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:32 pm

Name: Angel Hatake
Appearance:Image
Kekkai Genkai?Daimonty Can turn colored daimonds into bombs(ex shapphire to ice - ruby to fire etc...
Bio: Angel was a child that was kept in hiding since she was little her father Kakashi almost never visited her and he wanted her to reamain a secret. Now that she ran away she wants to get revenge on Konaha for keeping her a secret
Speacialty: Can grow diamonds in less time instead of years
Clan: Kataki
Special ops?(yes or no):none
Other: Her weapon can come apart
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:50 pm

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

My new rp clicky clicky -> rise-the-night-night-world-ooc-t27020.html

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pain Sama on Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:00 pm

I don't know if this is open, but I'll post a character.
Name: Shiri
Host: Seven-Tail/I made the name accustom for she was unkown, It is the real Jinchuuriki though.
Chakra Affinity: Suiton, Doton, Katon/She has knowledge of basic-jutsu.
Weapon of choice: N/A
Clan:Kataki
Control: Perfect.
Special Op: No.
Kekkei Genkai: N/A
Home: Takigakure No Sato

I suppose I wait now.
"I've lost all hope for this pathetic clan." - Uchiha Itachi

Pain Sama
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zelgadis82 on Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:00 am

Name: Xel Hyuga
Height: 6'2
Weight:195

Appearance: http://anime.tedfox.com/wp-content/uplo ... p8-166.jpg <---My Weapon of choice.

http://zed3.files.wordpress.com/2008/04 ... ito1-6.jpg <----How i dress. but i'm a guy.

Race: African American ( Black )
Hair: Mini Afro, Its covered over like Naji headband.
Eyes: White like the Hyuga clan
Body: Not fat, but not skinny.
Ethnicity: Fire Country

Level/Rank: Jonin
Village: Konohagakure (Konoha)
Kekkai Genkai: Byakugan
Main/Favored Weapon: A Special spear, only used by one Hyuga member. Years of Pratice he is able to use a weapon with Gental Fist.
Element: Water, Earth
Fighting Type/Style: The Gentle Fist style of combat is the Taijutsu.
Clan: Tentou

Personality: Xel is a very seroius fighter. He never misses a day of training.

Special Abilities: Byakugan

Bloodline jutsus: Byakugan, he able to mimic Naji's Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms, but with his spear.

Jutsus:
Moku Bunshin no Jutsu
Mokuton Mokujōheki
Suiton Suishōha
Suiton: Takitsubo no Jutsu

Background: All Hyuga clan members are born with the Byakugan, the inherited Kekkei Genkai of the clan. The clan revolves around the Byakugan and is separated into two parts, the main house and the branch house. Xel is a member of the Branch house. Like all other member of that house he has a curse seal on his for head. He knows of Neji and Hinata, but rarely speaks to them. What he does do is watch them Spare, he has a almost perfect memory.

Weapons: Standered Ninja gear, alone with his spear.

Zelgadis82
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:25 am

Name: Shane Utzimi
Appearance:Image
Bio: Travels from Village to Village looking for Purpose, Power, love. No village keeps him very long because of his lack of power control. Shane's parents abanned him at 5 making him a target of most bully's and older people looking to kill. Shane learned how defend himself making him a lethal threat. He trained up till Chunin. But his skill level surpasses even the highest ranked Jounin
Speacialty: The ability to adapt. Using his keen eye to make things turn in his favor. No place is bad for battle in his case.
Clan: (doesnt have one.)
Special ops?: Father and mother were Anbu. and he trained under an Anbu officer.
Other: Met an Owl named Baku at a young age. They clicked. And they've been best firends ever since. Not going anywhere with out eachother.
Last edited by Pivotkamikazii on Tue May 12, 2009 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
OUR LIVES BEGIN TO END THE DAY WE BECOME SILENT ABOUT THINGS THAT MATTER

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Sun May 10, 2009 12:12 pm

OOC: lets bring this back simple as this just start posting I'll give one day foreveryone to post themselves back in, newcomers are still welcome just pm so I know where everyone is, and to those who have posted here in the oc forgive me for my absense and youre all accepted. Whoever isn't active here again by monday evening May 11 2009 will be left if they want back in after that pm me and I'll see if I can help them get back in. I deeply hope you'll all come back and to those who do welcome back to REBIRTH

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Sun May 10, 2009 4:28 pm

I R Here. Re using my old guys.

Big Boss
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Sun May 10, 2009 8:54 pm

awesome we can start whenever..

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun May 10, 2009 9:03 pm

I'll use Hokage Naruto as well and my uchia vilian.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Sun May 10, 2009 9:09 pm

Alright same stuffs going on with Miu. Still has her panther but considering the fact that they're linked I'm going to see if I can bring more feline attributes to Miu's behavior and while she still uses Rinnegahn if it isn't in use her eyes will grey and cat like....soo yeah

Going to post now with Miu in the same village as the others or at least entering it.

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!