Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The world of Hyperia

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The world of Hyperia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Not/Applicable on Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:20 am

The World of Hyperia

This is an old idea that I came up with a couple of years ago I had to scrounge all the information I could find about this because I had not bothered to keep track it was hard but now this is the Partway complete Role play.

Maps
Normal Map
Normal Map with Towns
map with country borders/Country names/Major City names
map with Places to find Rare Plants

In the city of Keilsh in the country of argiano the stone of ultor has been taken....... to the Great Blight the land itself is dead and not just the things that live on it.
This was one week ago and now all the heroes that can be found are being summoned to the Temple of the Emerald Star. Now can you find it? Will you bring the stone back? Keep it for yourself? Or will you simply ignore it all? You can do practically anything.
So now what is your decision? Save the world of Hyperia or destroy it?

Country,s
Thresh. (Thr-e-sh) (Icelands)
Velsh. (Vel-sh) (The great blight)
Illius. (Ill-lee-us)
Argiano. (Are-zee-a-no) You Pronounce it like a Z and a soft G put together i hope this helps
Barbarian lands. (Bar-bair-ree-on La-nds) (The small desert)

Citys
Keilsh. (Keel-sh)
Wecka. (We-cka)
Celath. (Se-la-th)
Fortress of the Holy Light.

Country description's
Thresh
Is the country that controls the northern reaches of the Eastern continent but also controls a small part of the mainland as well. Although being the largest of all the country,s they are also the second weakest because they have no military Prowess but because of certain animals that live there can make very good silks that sell for more than any other. They worship Bremmen

Velsh
Not much is known about this land all people know is that they are evil and intend to kill us all.....

Illius
A small and mostly insignificant Country the only real thing about them is that they have more than enough Grassland to farm plus the fact that smuggling is legal there. They worship Elashy

Argiano
Is the most Balanced of all the Country,s willing to let anybody in and anybody out. They have a temple dedicated to the Celestial Lord of Good Evil Chaos and Unity. Also they have the largest Library in the world not to mention the only Museum in the World. They worship Elashy

Barbarian land,s
Not much is known about this people. But the fact that they worship Kwevver

City Description's
Keilsh ,Wecka ,Celath
Just like there country,s

Fortress of the Holy Light
Just like the name suggests it is a Fortress dedicated to the Light.
It is completely controlled by the army the lord is the High General and so on and so on.
They have dedicated there lives to destroying the shadow.
Sin is worth death to them lie murder cheat thief listen to the shadow... These are just some of the sins that you can commit with them you must step carefully to survive there.

Special Plants
Korvilyus (Kor-vil-ea-us)
Contains an extremely deadly and hard to cure Poison.

Daceluu (Dace-lue)
Cure for Korvilyus.

Vatheren (Vath-thair-ren)
Kills instantly there is no cure for this Poison.

Dakothreone (Dak-oe-three-one)
Advanced Medical uses.

Saloka (Sa-loe-ka)
Strong yet bendy wood that is very useful for making Bows.

Huvala (Who-val-la)
Has the innate magical ability to bring people who have passed on back to the Realm of the Living.

Gods/Demigods/Celestial lords.
Koshar (Koe-share)
God of the Shadow and the Eternal abyss.

Kwevver (Kw-evver)
God of Wind and Fire.

Bremmen (Bre-min)
God of Earth and Water.

Elashy (E-la-sh-ee)
Celestial Lord of Good Evil Chaos and Unity.

Polar (Poe-lare)
God of Light.

Demigods
Krell (Kr-ell)
Demi of Hell.

Krall (Kr-all)
Demi of Heaven.

Heshi (H-e-sh-ee)
Demi of War.

Hashi (Ha-sh-ee)
Demi of Peace.

Main story
Two people broke into the Temple of Ultor and stole the Stone of Ultor this stone has amazing powers for those who know how to use it it can bring Gods to this world Cause storms it can do anything but you have to know how to use it first. 1 Day after stone was stolen. Guards sent to find culprits don't come back. 2 Days after stone is stolen. More guards sent none come back. Days 3 through 7 spent finding heroes to come to the Temple of Ultor and then to go find the Culprits.

That is pretty much where the roleplay starts everybody is at the Temple then some priest tells them all the info about what happened Peoples names peoples looks And where to go to find them (Witch is all they know).

I hope people like this roleplay and decide to join it I personally think it is good but that is me I hope that people out there will share my thoughts on that this is a good roleplay.

A couple of things I would like to say
1.YES you can be a evil Character
2.You do not HAVE to start in the Temple of Ultor it would be nice but you do not have to
3.I do not mind if people invent New Races/Plants/Gods/City,s/Towns/Country,s for the last three Please run them by me... and please do not rip the Fabric of time and space apart
4.I do not mind if you would like to add something to the story run it by me and I will see what I can do
5.As the above suggests this is just a basis for a world if you would like it to change in anyway just let me know and I will do my best to satisfy your expectations

Oh yes I almost forgot.
Rules
1.No Flaming no one likes to get Flamed.
2.No godmoding Roleplays are not entertaining when someone godmodes it takes all the excitement and need to be intelligent with your moves away.
3.Romance is aloud but please.... Please keep it P.G 13.
4.No killing another Persons Character without permission and even then Please try not to.
5.Curse words are aloud but please do not go Overboard spitting out cus words every sentence.
6.Please be Polite and Respectful to other Players. People tend to fight when this Rule dissolves.
7.Be creative don't go and copy someone els, Character although I do not mind if people get ideas from other Characters or if they are similar just please do not go outright and copy the hole thing.
8.All of RolePlayGateWay's Rule's Apply here
9.Pay attention and do things Relevant to the Current situation in the Roleplay.

And now my Character
First name: Ly-ine (L-yih-ee-neh)
First name Translation: Wolf Sister
Last name: Auvrea-nddare (Owv-reeh-ah-nu-dah-reh)
Last name Translation: The Blood of the Winds
Family Emblem] Sara'Thai (Sah-rah-Th-eye)(Hard th as in thank)
The rune of the World Dragon, Defiance Unyielding
Race: Teu`Tel`Quess (Teh-oo-Tehl-Qoo-ehs)
Race Translation: Moon Elven
Sex: Female
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Appearance:
Family Traits: Can communicate with Wolves Bears and Most Carrion. Can Call wind to her aid.
B.i.o: Ly-ine was born into the Auvrea-nddare to be a Bow woman but when She turned out to be better at the Sword they Trained her in that for she showed Great Promise maybe even more than anyone before Her. By the Age of 10 Ly-ine was taking on the master Swordsman of her Village and even sometimes won but rarely. By the Age of 17 Ly-ine was winning ever sparing mach put against Her by 19 Ly-ine was sent to a School in Keilsh to learn more ways of using the sword. By 20 She was teaching the Teachers how to use the Sword better. By the Age of 25 She was The best Sword user in all of Argiano and most likely anywhere els but she could barely even hold a bow without Falling over and she could not use even the smallest spark of magic she was Intermediate with Fist fighting she could take on most people but she also lost about as much as she won in Melee Sparing. By 27 Ly-ine was called to the Temple of Ultor to help bring back a Rare object the Stone of Ultor.
Race Description:Moon Elven are a rare Breed of Elven they are Naturally intuned with Nature Witch gives them certain innate Ability,s such as Communicating with Nature. Moon Elven are not much for the Ethereal realm they exist mostly on Our Realm Although this limits there ability to Channel it also grants them another innate Ability that comes from the world itself they are extremely gifted at the sword and the bow. Moon Elven believe that to gain you must work this means that they will not take something from someone.... even if they are dieing they will not take even a Bread Crum without working for it.

Moon Elven come from the Mountains to the South so there is an abundant amount of Metal and because of where they live this Metal has special property's It is Believed that this Metal cannot be broken by anything but more of it's own kind this Metal also is Extremely useful for making Bows.

Every Family of the Moon Elven are Bonded with something from Nature also Giving them Special Ability,s but these are only usable by the person of the corresponding Family,s for Example Hlai-Neldth Aka Seers of the Arcana this is one of the only Family,s that has native Magical Ability,s or Hunith-Anea Aka The Sisterhood of the Night These are the Assassins for the Moon Elven given there Innate Sneaking Prowess. But when they Bond they must bond with one Element and one Animal.
in legend it is Believed that there is one Dark and Powerful Ultimate evil Kor-lia the Black Mistress she is Rumored to be the Embodied form of the Dark Father (Koshar god of the Shadow) And will bring doom to all.
Bonded Animal/Element: Wolf and Wind
Fighting Style: Wind Scythe Style (Extremely old style Taught only to Avrea-nddare Family Members) Bloody Palm Style (Extremely old style Taught only to Avrea-nddare Family Members)
Weapon: Ly-Nae (L-yih-naah-eh) Wolf Whisper is the sword Passed Down through the Family from Fighter to Fighter in the Family from Generation to Generation. The Words on the Blade read Naladris A Vell Auvrea-nddare (Nah-lah-dr-ees Ah veh-ll Owv-reeh-ah-nu-dah-reh) the Translation is: Guardian of the Auvrea-nddare.

Thank you for Reading and Please enjoy this Roleplay if you Decide to Join if not... Have a nice day
Image Image Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Click em... You know you want to!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Not/Applicable
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!