Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Listen to fall of Sakura(OOC, Signups)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Listen to fall of Sakura(OOC, Signups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinnerOfAllSaints on Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:35 pm

ImageImageImageImage

The IC can be found here. Listen to Fall Sakura IC(Open & accepting)

Azuchi Castle

Clan : Oda

Year : 1576

Time Period : Azuchi-Momoyama Period (1573 - 1603)

Idea : This will be a storyline loosely based around Samurai, Daimyos, Shoguns, Buddhist, commoners, Geisha, And yes Ninja. Please do remember that many Samurai did become bureaucrats, teachers or artists. The idea of the whole thing is more about life in Azuchi Castle rather then ninja attacking everyone, Or Samurai going around picking fights. As everyone will be in the same clan. Which is Oda clan.

Now this is not to say there shouldn't be any fighting, and action. Just not overly so. There should be sparing, Training, Bar fights, Fights on honor, And so forth. I'm going to make some key Char and make them NPC so more then one person can use them within their inner storyline. However once more I'm going to give some basic info on the person, Please.. Please I beg try not to undermined them. Use them as if they were your own char, Also keep in mind that other people might be using them. So you might have to wait, Or something.

Concept : When the last effective Ashikaga shogun Yoshiteru was assassinated in 1565, an ambitious daimyo, Oda Nobunaga, seized the opportunity and installed Yoshiteru's brother Ashikaga Yoshiaki as the 15th Ashikaga shogun. However, Yoshiaki was only a puppet shogun.

The Ashikaga shogunate was finally destroyed in 1573 when Nobunaga drove Ashikaga Yoshiaki out of Kyoto. Initially, Yoshiaki fled to Shikoku. Afterwards, Yoshiaki sought and received protection from the Mori clan in western Japan. Later, Toyotomi Hideyoshi requested that Yoshiaki accept him as an adopted son and the 16th Ashikaga Shogun, but Yoshiaki refused.

In the summer of 1582, just after Nobunaga's death at Honnōji*, the castle was attacked by the forces of Akechi
Mitsuhide, Nobunaga's betrayer. The castle was set aflame

Between 1576, and 1582 there was six years of life in Azuchi Castle. Nobunaga'a Army of Samurai, the farmers in the fields, And everyone between. Did they live in fear of an attack from the Mora Clan as they battle the Takeda clan, Did they live in awe of their daimyo Nobunaga's quest to consolidate centralized power in Japan under his authority, Or did they live in true peace with the Buddhist temple called Jōgon-in within their city.
Let us live it, and find out.

*The Incident at Honnō-ji ( Honnō-ji no Hen) refers to the forced suicide in June 21, 1582 of Japanese daimyo Oda Nobunaga at the hands of his samurai general Akechi Mitsuhide. This occurred in Honnō-ji, a temple in Kyoto, ending Nobunaga's quest to consolidate centralized power in Japan under his authority

Rules

1. Romance is allowed - PG-13 only in the story. If you want to do more, take it to PM.
2. Violence is allowed but you can not kill off another character, unless you are doubling, or someone else has said you can kill theirs.
3. Cussing is allowed, but not every other word please. And, also, if someone gets offended by swearing then please respect that and just use *** for the other letters.
4. I'm the GM, so what I say goes.
5. I want a detailed Character Sheets. No one line descriptions.
6. No one liners please. I can't do much with one line. The more you write, the more that can be written back so I'd have to say 3 lines at a minimum please.
7. Please please please be able to spell correctly, even use a spell checker. And, can you please have semi decent grammar. I understand slip ups, but if I have to get someone to translate what's been said, then that's not a good sign.
8. No Mary Sues or Gary Sues. Is that what they're called? Anyway, what it means, is no alsolutely perfect people that has nothing wrong with them, and everything in their life is absolutely perfect... None of them please. They depress me more than depressed all the time characters. Basically, point is, no one in real life is that perfect, so they won't be on here either.
9. Even though this roleplay is set in 1576 and muskets are around I would hate to see everyone with one. As the Muromachi Period has just ended and there is still a honor code.
10. Either when you reserve a place, or when you send your character sheet. I want to see somewhere on the page, written "Mono no aware"
11. Please can we have even genders!!! I don't want 50 girls and one guy. Same goes for age as well.
12. And the most important rule, which I've saved till last, HAVE FUN !!!

Helpful Info

Azuchi Castle (Azuchi-jō?)

Was one of the primary castles of Oda Nobunaga. It was built from 1576 to 1579, on the shores of Lake Biwa, in Ōmi Province. Nobunaga intentionally built it close enough to Kyoto that he could watch over and guard the approaches to the capital, but, being outside the city, his fortress would be immune to the fires and conflicts that occasionally consumed the capital. This location was also quite strategically advantageous, in managing the communications and transportation routes between his greatest foes - the Uesugi clan to the north, Takeda clan in the east, and Mōri clan to the west.

Unlike earlier castles and fortresses, Azuchi was not intended to be solely a military structure, cold, dark, and foreboding. Nobunaga intended it as a lavish mansion, which would impress and intimidate his rivals, not only with its defenses, but with its lavish apartments and decorations, and flourishing town and religious life. The keep, called Tenshukaku, rather than being the center of the castle's defences, was a seven-story building containing audience halls, private chambers, offices, and a treasury, as though it were a royal palace. In addition to being one of the first Japanese castles with a tower keep, Azuchi was unique in that its uppermost story was octagonal. In addition, the facade of Azuchi, unlike the solid white or black of other castles, was colorfully decorated with tigers and dragons.
There were five main militaristic features of Azuchi Castle that differentiated it from earlier castle designs. Firstly, it was a massive structure, with the walls of the castle ranging from 18 feet to 21 feet in thickness. The second feature of Azuchi Castle is the predominant use of stone. The walls were constructed from huge granite stones fitted carefully together without the use of mortar. A third innovation of the Azuchi Castle was the high central tower, or donjon. The tower allowed for increased visibility for the use of guns against an opposing force. Builder’s plans for the castle show the donjon to be 138 feet tall, with seven levels. Fourthly, Azuchi Castle had irregularly formed inner citadels. These inner citadels gave defenders ample defensive positions against intruders. The location of Azuchi Castle was also a novel feature. Whereas most Japanese castles found the most advantegous position was at the base of mountain surrounded by dense vegetation (which would allow cover for an enemy), Azuchi Castle was built on a plain to give a wide view of an approaching enemy.

Nobunaga desired a full castle town, and built well-defended homes for his generals, a Jōdo-shu Buddhist temple called Jōgon-in, and a number of homes for commoners a short distance away on the shore of the lake

Type - Azuchi-Momoyama castle

Built - 1579 Built by Oda Nobunaga

Construction materials - stone, wood, plaster walls

Height - Seven stories (138ft)(main keep)

Demolished - 1582, by Akechi Mitsuhide

Controlled - by Oda Nobunaga

Garrison - 5,000 (incl. civilians)
'
Events - Azuchi religious debate (1579)

http://nowseehere.typepad.com/photos/az ... index.html

http://www45.tok2.com/home/todo94/azuchi.html

Some good photos to help. Above

Note: There are other houses, And smaller forts on the way up the to castle.

Time line

Heian Period (794-1185)
The samurai's importance and influence grew during the Heian Period, when powerful landowners hired private warriors for the protection of their properties. Towards the end of the Heian Period, two military clans, the Minamoto and Taira, had grown so powerful that they seized control over the country and fought wars for supremacy against each other.

Kamakura Period (1192-1333)
In 1185, the Minamoto defeated the Taira, and Minamoto Yoritomo established a new military government in Kamakura in 1192. As shogun, the highest military officer, he became the ruler of Japan.

Muromachi Period (1333 - 1573)
During the chaotic Era of Warring States (sengoku jidai, 1467-1573), Japan consisted of dozens of independent states which were constantly fighting each other. Consequently, the demand for samurai was very high. Between the wars, many samurai were working on farms. Many of the famous samurai movies by Kurosawa take place during this era.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sengoku_period

Azuchi-Momoyama Period (1573 - 1603)
When Toyotomi Hideyoshi reunited Japan, he started to introduce a rigid social caste system which was later completed by Tokugawa Ieyasu and his successors. Hideyoshi forced all samurai to decide between a life on the farm and a warrior life in castle towns. Furthermore, he forbade anyone but the samurai to arm themselves with a sword.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azuchi-Momoyama_Period

Edo Period (1603 - 1868)
According to the Edo Period's official hierarchy of social castes, the samurai stood at the top, followed by the farmers, artisans and merchants. Furthermore, there were hierarchies within each caste. All samurai were forced to live in castle towns and received income from their lords in form of rice. Masterless samurai were called ronin and caused minor troubles during the early Edo Period.
With the fall of Osaka Castle in 1615, the Tokugawa's last potential rival was eliminated, and relative peace prevailed in Japan for about 250 years. As a result, the importance of martial skills declined, and most samurai became bureaucrats, teachers or artists.

In 1868, Japan's feudal era came to an end, and the samurai class was abolished.

Note on Muskets

As in looking back in history I can't have a Storyline with Samurai Without some kind of firearm. However I don't really want them as I believe it take away from the story. It much more simple to shot a person then take a life with a sword. However As I had stated you can have one without the other. I will allow muskets within the story. Seeing how muskets were introduced in 1543 by Portuguese merchantmen and by the 1560s were being mass-produced locally Azuchi Castle was made in 1576 to 1579. That is about 16 or so years between to points, So I feel I must allow firearms. I would hope that any man/woman would have more honor then to use them. However if your char is of a lower class then I can't help, But to understand.

Main Characters

Shoguns : None*
Daimyos : Oda Nobunaga - NPC
General 1 : Akechi Mitsuhide - Open
General 2 : Toyotomi Hideyoshi - Open
General 3 : Ryou Katsurou - SinnerOfAllSaints

Oda Nobunaga (織田 信長, Oda Nobunaga?)"Oda Nobunaga (help·info) (June 23, 1534–June 21, 1582) was a major daimyo during the Sengoku period of Japanese history. He was the second son of Oda Nobuhide, a deputy shugo (military governor) with land holdings in Owari province. Nobunaga lived a life of continuous military conquest, eventually conquering a third of Japanese daimyo before his death in 1582

*As there is no Shogun that will not need to be filled.

Also I'm leaving Oda Hobunaga as a NPC for the joy of everone. If you wish to play one of the remaining role's please read up on them before hand. Wikipedia is a great tool. I'll be looking at the profiles to make sure you have read some history on them.

Sub Characters

Samurai
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samurai

Buddhist
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhist

Commoners
Really Come on

Geisha
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geisha

Ninja
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninja
Spot 1: reserved for Comrade Vacilli
Spot 2:
Spot 3:

Note: You don't have to use Wikipedia for info. It's just that wikipedia is cool, And very helpful.

Note: You don't have to use Wikipedia, It's just very helpful and cool.

Before we get started I would like to have one person to each class, Though if nothing else at lest four people playing Samurai. I'm only allowing three Ninja within the Storyline so if you must play it as a role reserve a place. Same goes for the two remaining main characters.

If your looking for a Character Sheet to follow your not going to find one here. I want to see which each person believes to be important enough to add into a Sheet. If the Characters Sheet you make falls short, Then so do you. Not to sound heartless, But these things always seem to fall apart as soon as they get good.

Clan info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oda_clan

Also I'm looking for a person to help me GM if they don't mind as I have never been a GM before thank you. PM if your up to it.
Last edited by SinnerOfAllSaints on Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SinnerOfAllSaints
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Listen to fall of Sakura(OOC, Signups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:45 pm

Can I rerve the ninja?

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinnerOfAllSaints on Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:52 pm

Yup, I'll hold a place for you. However Please real the rules.

*_*
Full Name: Ryou Katsurou
Aliases (if any): Minoru
Title: Samurai
Preferred name (what do you like to be called, can be nickname): Katsurou
Age/DOB (include both): 32, 1544
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Race/Ethnicity (for clarification only; white, black, Asian, Arab, Latino, etc.): Japanese
Skin Tone (select one): Katsurou skin tone is slightly pale for a Samurai
Height: 5'11
Weight: 190 pounds
Build (slim, linebacker, etc.): Katsurou has a slim build for his hight, Being rather tall as it is he appears almost sickly. Yet, his upper body has great muscle tone due to his training and studies the Chūjō-ryu style of sword fighting.
Eyes: A lighter hue of brown then most.
Hair (include color, thickess, texture, style/length): Katsurou has thick black hair, If he wore it loose it would come down just pass his shoulder blades. However at almost all times it is in a topknot with the remaining loose hair in a ponytail.
Clothes (style, color): Katsurou holds fast to the traditional Japanese dress, for he wears a simple kimono which is a ash gray in color.
Battle Dress: Katsurou, Kikou was made in the Sengoku period his set is completely hand made made of iron, leather, silk, brass and other materials that have been used for long years from the Sengoku era in Japan including vermilion/black lacquer helmet, vermilion/black lacquer and red bindings armor, glove, leg guards and all parts/accessories to wear.
*Note: The blue on the Kikou is red.... Thanks! :D
Appearance (more description, note things like glasses, braces, other physical attributes; a picture is encouraged): Katsurou is a rather simple man in appearance. One who never throws his power about. He has also kept his face clean shaved. Unlike most other Samurai, Due to the fact that his father look much older then he was before his death, Katsurou tried to hold on to his boyish looks as look as he could. If for nothing else so his foes might think him younger then he really is.
Religion (atheism counts): Shinto
Political Affiliation (liberal, Republican, anarchist, etc.): First to Oda Nobunaga, Then to the Oda Clan.
Education (some high school, PhD, etc.): Schooled in Chūjō-ryu style of sword fighting from Kanemaki Jisai
Languages spoken: Okinawan and Ainu
Weapons (if any): A Nodachi, And Tachi
Occupation (and history if prior): Samurai of Lord Oda Nobunaga
Special Abilities/Skills (juggling, sniper, karate, singing, etc.): A Master with the Nodachi, And well learned with the Tachi. Katsurou is also very good with a Bow.
Hobbies (reading, architecture, arson, etc.): Reading and writing Haiku's
Interests (besides hobbies): Watching the Sakura fall.
Serious Problems (addict, arrogant, schizophrenic, etc.): He shows no serious problems to the outside world. As the would cause a loose of face. Though innerly he has dreams of the men who's life's he has taken over the years. They make for many sleepless nights, They also make him train longer then most in hope of driving the spirits away.
Personality: Mostly cold, He also dose little to hide his hate for people outside of their clan. As much of his time is spent in training he holds little compassion for the men under him who hold a lesser skill then they should in the sword. As many friends have died over the years it's hard for him to become close to anyone. It would also seem the he lives only to please Lord Oda Nobunaga. The only side of feeling, and yet compassion is when he is found watching the Sakura. Yet, when the time comes for the blossoms to fall. Katsurou becomes even more darken then most time. Even though his mind is sharp in the ways of war, and swordplay. Many men choose not to serve under him as he can be hard at times.
Background (history, family, life): Ryou Katsurou was born in Owari Province he was young when Oda Nobuhide died. Yet he could remember Oda Nobunaga throwing ceremonial incense at the altar. This cause a great many things later in life for both Oda Nobunaga, and indeed himself. For at the time he was fighting the schooling of his father on how not to loose face. Katsurou saw the passion in the other man. And, from that day give his life to following that man. It wouldn't but three years later that he join into the army of Oda Nobunaga. Through much schooling he fastly became a low level Samurai. It wasn't intill the Battle of Okehazama that he was able to prove himself. Holding his ground as others ran. After Oda Nobunaga defeated Imagawa Yoshimoto and established himself as one of the front-running warlords in the Sengoku period. Katsurou rose in rank as he always appeared to be loyal at all times. Never speaking against Oda Nobunaga in any way. As the Sengoku period came to an end he found there to a slight peace which he hadn't know. Soon he was given the Rank of General. So this is where is finds himself today. With a power he isn't sure how to use, With dreams that keep him awake at night. And, the ideas of a war soon to come filling his head.
Citizenship (where are you a citizen of): Oda Clan
Born (city and state if USA, city and country if elsewhere): Owari Province
Now lives: Azuchi Castle
Lives with (parents, pet, roommate, partner, spouse, self, etc.): Himself
Relationship Status (select one and explain): Single, No time

SinnerOfAllSaints
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Giygas on Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:56 pm

Hm. Around that time, there were Missionaries whom preached Catholicism starting around at 1549. The mass persecution occurred just at the beginning of the Edo Period. I would role play as a Dominican Priest whom expresses interest in Japanese culture. He would be accompanied by Emilio Juartez, a newly-ordained Franciscan who joins him in his attempt to spread the Word of God. However, in a land with no borders and Abbots to scold them about 'paganistic behaviour', their faith and piety would just have to be put to the test. Is this fine with you? I could find out a way to incorporate them into the RP.

My characters:

-Andrew Roanoake: A Scottish-Catholic, moved to England to enter the Convent. Spent 3 years in Japan prior to Emil's arrival in Japan. Though able to speak Japanese fluently, his Fair skin and a rather mild Scottish accent automatically labels him as 'Gaijin'.
-Emilio Juartez: A Phillipine-Catholic, Recently ordained by the Jesuits. Sent to Japan as a Missionary
-Ogi "Oji-san" Sakaguchi: An old fisherman, baptized by Andrew Roanoake himself. Andrew's teacher to writing and learning the Japanese Language, as well as a guide around Tokyo.
Last edited by Giygas on Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Your Pain is not my Pain,
It is my Fulfillment.

Giygas
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinnerOfAllSaints on Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:55 pm

I would allow that in the Role play. You would have to find a way to Azuchi Castle for one. Which wouldn't be to hard. As it was the seat of power in 1579. The Oda Clan, and Oda Nobunaga was at the hight of it's power. You would have to understand though that all three wouldn't be welcome as the Jōdo-shu Buddhist temple called Jōgon-in is on the grounds. Also I would like to have alittle more background on all the char. Although I'm not asking for a full char sheet, Or telling you to make one following mine. Just a little more will do please. Alsoif you review the rules of this RP your post is missing something.

SinnerOfAllSaints
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Giygas on Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:24 pm

Mono No Aware

Nah, it was just an inquiry. Well, Ogi will still be acceptable, since he's a Christian practitioner in secret. Well, there could be a clash of cultures with Andrew's profound interest in Japanese culture and Emil's purist ideals (He learned in the Convent that he must wage a 'holy war' to convince the 'Idiotic' Japanese to turn from the evils of Polytheism) against 'Polytheism' (He refers to Buddhism as sort, in reference to Kanzeon and the Bodhisattvas). Andrew and Emil could just linger around the Cities, or he could enter to the Palace sometime. Ogi could be a fisherman for the Castle and an overseer to those who dock near his Habitation. He could sneak him in sometime, because it won't be long until Andrew wants to see how the Higher Class live out their lives, as well as do 'Noble Activities' such as Kendo, Calligraphy and Poetry to an extent.

I'll make the Character sheets soon enough. Too tired, to be honest.

Giygas
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinnerOfAllSaints on Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:41 pm

Well then Ogi could fall under the Commoners class
As the remaining two would be Gaijin. I guess I could make up a Gaijin class for them. And, any others who wish to play in a Gaijin class.

I'm Going to make the IC soon with an openning post. But, keep it closed. Hopfully people will come to play with us! If not then this would be beautiful idea to use later. See how all the foot work is done. Hehe -Points above-

SinnerOfAllSaints
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Giygas on Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:50 pm

Heh. Ironic as how Emil would fall in love with the Shrine Maiden (If they had one. -_-)

Yes, Ogi is a commoner. The Character sheet will be up soon enough.

PS: Oh Shi-, Commoners were grossly illiterate. Well, Ogi can teach him how to speak the language, but writing it would be difficult. One of his missions is to learn how to write in katakana, so that he could illustrate the 'First Tokyonese Bible'.

Giygas
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinnerOfAllSaints on Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:48 pm

Cool Beans.

SinnerOfAllSaints
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Giygas on Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:53 pm

Hm. I'll get the Character Sheets up soon enough. Where is the code/outline for it?

Giygas
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinnerOfAllSaints on Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:06 pm

I didn't write one... Yet here I'll post one for to use. Just leave out the crap that didn't fit.

Full Name:

Aliases (if any):

Title:

Preferred name (what do you like to be called, can be nickname):

Age/DOB (include both):

Sexual Orientation:

Race/Ethnicity (for clarification only; white, black, Asian, Arab, Latino, etc.):

Skin Tone (select one):

Height:

Weight:

Build (slim, linebacker, etc.):
Eyes:

Hair (include color, thickess, texture, style/length):

Clothes (style, color):

Battle Dress:

Appearance (more description, note things like glasses, braces, other physical attributes; a picture is encouraged):

Religion (atheism counts):

Political Affiliation (liberal, Republican, anarchist, etc.):

Education (some high school, PhD, etc.):

Languages spoken:

Weapons (if any):

Occupation (and history if prior):

Special Abilities/Skills (juggling, sniper, karate, singing, etc.):

Hobbies (reading, architecture, arson, etc.):

Interests (besides hobbies):

Serious Problems (addict, arrogant, schizophrenic, etc.):

Personality:

Background (history, family, life):

Other (important information like fame, richness, wantedness, etc.):

Citizenship (where are you a citizen of):

Nationality (Italian, Arab, Cherokee, Uighur, Luo, etc.):

Born (city and state if USA, city and country if elsewhere):

Now lives:

Lives with (parents, pet, roommate, partner, spouse, self, etc.):

Relationship Status (select one and explain):

SinnerOfAllSaints
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!