Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Ascension of the Nine (Open Casting/Auditions)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Ascension of the Nine (Open Casting/Auditions)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paradigm on Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:33 pm

So, how bad are the lands actually looking, physical description wise? Scorched grounds, or is it simply a metaphor as to how bad the life there is >_>

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Paradigm
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinra114 on Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:20 pm

Name: Folton Cambridge
Character Appearance: Image
Character Personality: A joker at most times but can be very serious when it comes to a fight and important matters.
Background Information: His mother was a drunk and his father died when he was young and met a swords man in his town who taught him almost all he knows. After he grew up he was able to leave home because of his skills he did not fear the bandits that littered the road. He now hops from town to town not being able to settle down
Combat Related Information: He uses broad swords in battle and acompinies his swords with the Hun-Gar crane style.
How good of a writer do you view yourself to be?: on a scale of 1 to 10 about a 6 or 5 and half
Any other important information: Can be a bit of a hot head

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shinra114
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:33 pm

Hey, sorry I haven't posted a profile yet. I've been crazy busy the past couple of days. I'll try to post tomorrow, if not tonight.

Kædai
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esari on Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:16 pm

Shinra114, feel free to join into the story at any point. n_n

Paradigm wrote:So, how bad are the lands actually looking, physical description wise? Scorched grounds, or is it simply a metaphor as to how bad the life there is >_>

The earth is practically dying -- it's almost a "post-apocalyptic" vision.

Kaedai Mikailo wrote:Hey, sorry I haven't posted a profile yet. I've been crazy busy the past couple of days. I'll try to post tomorrow, if not tonight.

No worries. n_n

Esari
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:24 pm

Wow, I just notice that I am role playing with people who write long stories. I am pretty scared now lol...Sorry if I have been annoying you with my short and sweet posts. If you want I can drop out....

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paradigm on Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:54 pm

Lol, Wings, don't worry; I'd rather make short posts than lengthy posts anytime. I insist you stay o.o

(The site I came from, we posted 3-15 sentences maximum. Kind of hard to go from that to this. >_>

Paradigm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:05 am

Hey, guys. Sorry, but I'ma have to drop out. I've been getting busier and busier, and am having to drop a few roleplays. As I haven't actually started this one, I chose to drop it.

Sorry, and good luck.

Kædai
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!