Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dot.Hack (OOC - Accepting)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dot.Hack (OOC - Accepting)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:56 pm

theres a real game =O

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

castersage
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:03 pm

Yea but its not on-line.. :_( .. You should get it,, its for PS2
People come people go. Thats never gona change. The only thing certin in this life is that nothings certin. Once you reliza that pick up your shot glass, and revolver. Because understanding that means you'r life is already at it's end.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

demondicex
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuHakara on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:05 pm

that the one i am playing i just pulled out something random lol anyway i am waiting for a reply on the rp chat

RyuHakara
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:06 pm

Did you beat the giant form of that monster yet, i keep ding on him

demondicex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuHakara on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:09 pm

Ya i did it was hard but i did

RyuHakara
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:10 pm

i wish they would make a .hack mmorpg i would definatley join
"Sad, terribly sad" said the reader to the writer, "one of the characters in my book died." The writer smiled "I know the feeling, so did mine."

The lifespan of Kirant: Image

saranm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:11 pm

Howd you do it

demondicex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:12 pm

ME TTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, BUT THEY BETTER MAKE IT TO WHERE YOU CAN CHOSE FROM A WIDE VARIETY OF CHOISES FOR CHARACTER CREATION!!! because the same old hair cut ticks me off >=0

castersage
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuHakara on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:13 pm

Well it hard to explain but i was at a really high lv and I dont even remeber how i did it to be honest, (long time ago), right now i am just cassually beating monster from a random file lol

RyuHakara
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:16 pm

castersage wrote:ME TTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, BUT THEY BETTER MAKE IT TO WHERE YOU CAN CHOSE FROM A WIDE VARIETY OF CHOISES FOR CHARACTER CREATION!!! because the same old hair cut ticks me off >=0

as ive found out there actually is a .hack mmo but its 2d ragnarock style

saranm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:16 pm

HAHA.. Have you beat all 4 yet,,,

I hate how you can only be a twin blade. (Even thogh they kick ass.)

demondicex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuHakara on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:18 pm

((lol ya but blademaster all the way))

working on quaritine the fourth one i got bored but now since you guys remind me of it i better finish it lol

RyuHakara
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:22 pm

You know that book that you get in the first one. the one that changes your char. but it wont let you use.. i wounder if you can use that after you beat all 4

demondicex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuHakara on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:26 pm

IDK ill try once i beat the fourth one, (may take forever lol forgot slightly how to play))

RyuHakara
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:26 pm

hey we are on the top 5 popular now

saranm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuHakara on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:30 pm

lol wow that was fast

RyuHakara
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:33 pm

doesnt take too long with 4 users on at the same time constantly posting

saranm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:35 pm

>=O RAWR! hehe, random *waves at people looking at us as top topic*

HI MOM!!!

castersage
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuHakara on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:38 pm

lol *jump up and push you out of the way* MY SPOTLIGHT >.< MWUHAHAHAHA >=D

RyuHakara
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:40 pm

"Face palms all of u.. NO mine..

And imagin if we had more peole. and gawd 3 pages already.

demondicex
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!