Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dot.Hack (OOC - Accepting)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dot.Hack (OOC - Accepting)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuHakara on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:42 pm

lol ya we are rocketing off woot.....and you took my spot time to fight let go

*get into crouching tiger stance*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RyuHakara
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:45 pm

"MUHUHAHAHAHA" :pickpockets the spotlight from all of them and runs away: "HA TAKE THAT... HI LION... and mom i guess!!!"
"Sad, terribly sad" said the reader to the writer, "one of the characters in my book died." The writer smiled "I know the feeling, so did mine."

The lifespan of Kirant: Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

saranm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:48 pm

Throghs knife.. Jumps on u and starts to stab,, die die die.. haha,, dud if we stay on the populer, we may get more people
People come people go. Thats never gona change. The only thing certin in this life is that nothings certin. Once you reliza that pick up your shot glass, and revolver. Because understanding that means you'r life is already at it's end.

demondicex
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:48 pm

Caster blinks in the corner,"You guys...are pretty violent....FEEL THE WRAITH OF NEEDLES THE PUPPET OF NIGHTMARS!!!!!HAHAHAHAHHHEHEHAHEHAHEHAHEHAHEHAHAHAH!!!!"

* A demonic puppet like monster falls from the sky laughing histerically, moving his head lockely*
"hehe....oh yeah.."

castersage
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:51 pm

Looks at pupet."Fuck yo couch" Summins Hellknight... Opps sry wrong game,, you know what who cares.. hahahaha

demondicex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:10 pm

DATA DRAIN OF UNDODGABLE, UNBLOCKABLE, UNSTOPPABLE, DOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

oops... now i have no one to play with...

saranm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:13 pm

Dats it,, walks forward.. with a hand for a left arm,,, point blank data drain... kamakazi style

demondicex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:19 pm

k now this si just getting stupid... also if anyone is intersted come here The Path Of Wings (an Air Gear RP) OPEN TO ALL

saranm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:48 pm

Alright people its time to bring in the bigboy in the dot.hack series Skeith.

Player Warning. From your friends at CC Corp.
Skeith
Invonarable to attacks. Can only be harmed after data drain is used on him.
This is the basic info on Skeith.

http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/Skeith

Warning: do not fight ths monster alown. those who have and lost in the past had been found in a comma.

Have fun.

demondicex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:00 pm

lol... fun

saranm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:13 pm

Yea,, who wants to go it to a coma.

demondicex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:51 pm

what happened? everything just stopped all of a sudden

saranm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:53 pm

I kno, but sence i was last to post i can post yet,, POO,, i think the other dude wants us to go into koma :-(... It was all your falt, haha lol jkjkjk

demondicex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:56 pm

lol... and sadly i cant really post right now... im not in any position to try and take down something like that at the first level

saranm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:04 am

Well try, or at least put somthing so i can try to get us out of there,, or we could tell CasterSage and the other dude to post.... IF YOUR READING POST<<< ANYONE<<<< AND IF YOUR NOT READING STILL POST,,, GOT IT>>> GOOOD

demondicex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure-Ren on Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:06 am

Name: Rock
nickname: The earth tilter
Class: Hevey Blade
Sex: Male
Appearance: Image
Primary weapon: Giants Blade See img.
Personality: Friendly.
Skills: Can increms a charicters abuilitys by a small amount just by being in area. Great with earth magic.
Clan: The Rejects
Position: officer
Extra: Great friends with Jaffar. They know each other in the game and real life.
(finaly this RP can get going agin)

Azure-Ren
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:17 pm

hopefully...

saranm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:23 am

Yess hopfully

demondicex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure-Ren on Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:15 pm

is anyone ever gona post?? this thread use to be populer

Azure-Ren
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:29 pm

yeah... we were #1 popular for awhile... I am really in no position to post right now other than to show my char cowering in fear

saranm
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!