Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dot.Hack (OOC - Accepting)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Dot.Hack (OOC - Accepting)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:31 am

First id like to say sry bout the spelling if theres anything wrong...
Takes place no were in the series specifically....
If u don't know what dot.hack is is an anime/game series of a game.. so your character is going to be in the game,,

Rules....
1.Have fun
2.be creative
3.if your not gonna be on for a wile tell people on the OOC.
4.i am GOD here
5.No one gets the bracelet because i already have it... I may give one or two to some one though half way through to someone who is lucky, but that will be at random.
6.No making your char. uber powerful
7. Spell your best if u cant get it perfectly it ok just try
8.no,, brb, l8r, actually spell, but some stuff like Sry, and other stuff like that is ok.
9.Try to post every day plz... i don't want this to die...
10. only 2 char per person.. i may make acceptions
11.You can cuss just don't try to find ways to because,, only cuss if its needed or fits,, if you go looking for a way to cuss,, you suck
12.if its not on here i most likely don't care if you do it.

Here are the classes.....
Blademaster - Blademasters are fairly average in their skills. Their attacks skills are fairly powerful. They have a fairly diverse range of attack elements as well, utilizing Darkness, Earth, Fire, and Water elements in their skills. Only Uses One big single blade. (ect. Guts from berserker)

Heavy Axeman - The skills of Heavy Axeman focus mostly on power. They are geared towards targeting multiple enemies and dealing large amounts of damage. In return their attacks only hit a few times, and are fairly inaccurate. They have access to the elements of darkness, earth, thunder, and water

Heavy Blade - using Katana type weapons, and wielding other types of swords. While powerful, their skills are limited by their small number of hits. Also the elemental attributes of their attacks are limited. Heavy Blades are only able to make use of the Fire, Thunder, Earth, and Wood elements in their attacks.

Long Arm - Long arms specialize in powerful physical attacks. Most of their attacks can deal incredible amounts of damage. They make use of the Fire, Thunder, Water, and Wood elements. Their Double Sweep line of skills, which hits all nearby enemies only has a small range. Uses Spears and lances, stuff along that line.

Twin Blade - Twin Blades are the most balanced class in The World. They are noted for their superior traveling speed and hit rate. Twin Blades are the proverbial "jack of all trades, master of none" due to the fact that while they have decent attack stat growths and have decent magical stats, they are unable to equip the strongest armors, have lower attack growths than the other classes, and do not have access to stronger magic skills. Their greatest strength lies with their multi-hit skills. Each skill has several elemental versions, and as a result are capable of dealing massive damage to enemies weak against those elements.

Wavemaster - Unlike the other classes of The World, Wavemasters have no physical attack skills. To make up for this they are the only class who can cast level 4 summon magic, the most powerful spells in the game. Twin Blades are the only other class capable of casting level 4 summon magic. Staves and Books.

Any questions about classes go to...
http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/Class

Also if you want you can join a clan
to join a clan you must get permission from the leader.
Ill have some major clans up later..

Before putting your char on here PM me so i can approve... (i most likely will)

Name:
nickname:
Class:
Sex: (Yes or no is not an acceptable answer)
Appearance:
Primary weapon:
2nd weapon:(only twin blades can wield 2 weapons at a time. Other players can still have a back up weapon)
Personality:
Skills:(unique to your char).
Clan:
Position:(if in clan)
Extra:

If you have a 3rd weapion you can post that two,

once i get enoth people ill get things started.
And if you end up dieing in the IC message me with the details of your death(Like being kiled by another player That is aloud by the way) if you want to come back,, unless you made your self die against a normal monster then just act like the game was restet. (infected monsters will be introduced later, cant come back if killed by infected for a wile)
any questions about dot.hack plz go to...
http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/.hack//Wiki
----------------------------------------------------------
Mine

Name:Jaffar
Nickname:The Angel of Death, Reaper
Class:TwinBlade
Sex: Male
Appearance: http://fireemblemblog.files.wordpress.c ... jaffar.jpg
Primary weapon: Death daggers look at my pic.
2nd weapon: The lunar blades
http://www.wle.com/media/FM405_big.jpg
3rd: dual swords
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/ ... normal.jpg
Personality:Calm, Quiet, deadly.
Skills: The bracelet
Clan: The Rejects
Position: Leader
Extra:Plays The World to escape his useless life...

Have fun...
And enjoy

and you only acquires data drain if u have the bracelet
Last edited by demondicex on Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:50 am, edited 6 times in total.
People come people go. Thats never gona change. The only thing certin in this life is that nothings certin. Once you reliza that pick up your shot glass, and revolver. Because understanding that means you'r life is already at it's end.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

demondicex
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Dot.Hack (OOC - Accepting)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:58 am

Name:Kylan Morrow
nickname:The Key
Class:Wavemaster
Appearance: http://castersage.deviantart.com/art/Moon-112820305
close up - http://castersage.deviantart.com/art/moon2-112820394
Primary weapon: http://www.magickrose.co.uk/images/NOW0 ... 20book.jpg
2nd weapon: http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/14 ... _large.jpg
Personality: smart but clueless...hides smartness by being akward. looks at glass half full. always odd.
Skills:(uniqe to your char.: read off summon 'Needles' out of spell book. can create magic protective force fields. Heal- can only heal when hes in his in his Key state( brings light to the world, he posses innerlight. there innerlight is a massive pale blue glow that he can summon around him, when he are shining he sprout angelic pale blue wings(cant fly but can hover, or float).
Clan:The Rejects
Position:(if in clan):officer
Extra: he loves the moon. often refers to himself as the Key...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

castersage
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:01 am

acceped,,, now wee need some more people

demondicex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raff_Zeraki on Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:45 pm

Name: Ryu Chronic.
nickname:((Can't think of one.))
Class: Heavy Axeman.
Appearance: http://www3.telus.net/Aaron_Walkhouse/Axeman.JPG

Primary weapon: http://www.king-cart.com/store/oknight/ ... 800_11.jpg

2nd weapon: http://www.samstagsales.com/images/ox_18_h_1206.jpg

Personality: Is serious, and he fights with great power. He usually, won't hold any weapon but an axe, and axe is pretty much the only thing he likes to trust. He doesn't trust many people who call themselves his "Comrades." He will only trust very, few people.

Skills: Uses the power of Thunder mostly, to make his Axe, try to be more accurate, if he misses he opponent.((Is this doesn't count as a skill tell me.))

Clan:((I don't know of any clans.))

Position:N/A

Extra: Loves to train, and he loves to swing his axe.

Raff_Zeraki
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:51 pm

I know theres only 3 of us but im going to go ahead and start the (IC)
Hopefully more people will join soon

Heres the link
dot-hack-t17776.html

demondicex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:14 pm

thanks to demon dice for asking me to join...

here is my char

Name: nik shaper
nickname: vash comely
Class: long arm
Sex: male
Appearance: http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff96 ... me_guy.jpg
Primary weapon: long spear with three bells hanging off the end and a tower shield
2nd weapon: (see pic)
Personality: calm, clumsy, strange, random
Skills (for now): long stab: the handle of the spear extends very long to strike anything in its path
Clan: none yet
Position: none yet
Extra:
"Sad, terribly sad" said the reader to the writer, "one of the characters in my book died." The writer smiled "I know the feeling, so did mine."

The lifespan of Kirant: Image

saranm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:29 pm

Name: Rion Chambers
nickname: God of Destruction
Class: Heavy Blade
Sex: Yes...Lol just kidding, Male
Appearance: Image
Primary weapon: http://img.alibaba.com/photo/11788635/G ... Swords.jpg (The big sword)
2nd weapon:(The Small sword in the above picture.)
Personality: Quiet most of the time, can be funny, is a master of battle
Skills: Has insane skills with the Blade he wields, and some say that his unique skill due to winning a past event awhile back is to use a skill that allows him to dual-Wield both of his blades
Clan: God's
Position: 2nd in Command
Extra: Is a Rival to Jafar, and hopes to run into him soon to see him pked by someone more powerfull. Though his intentions are clouded, some say he is up to something in the world, that could change lives forever.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:34 pm

both char. approved.. you can post on the (IC) any time..
just wondering Rion.. whos your clan leader???

oh and Hevy blades can only wield one wepion at a time,, But ill alow you to weild 2,, sence your my rivle and all... hahaha
Last edited by demondicex on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

demondicex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:35 pm

A friend will be posting his profile on here, he will be the Clan Leader.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:37 pm

ah ok,, sounds good.. counting me that makes 6 people,,, weee haa

demondicex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuHakara on Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:36 pm

(( i g2g eat but ill return to post a char brb))

RyuHakara
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:38 pm

ok sounds good

demondicex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuHakara on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:35 pm

Name: Leon Itchi
nickname: The Master Tactician
Class: Heavy Blade
Sex: male
Appearance:http://psychodragon.hypermart.net/Kataro.jpg
Primary weapon: A double edge blade that has strange sybmol mark in the middle of the blade and the hilt seem to be made of glowing feather is able to electrify itself at his will but waste a tremendous amount of energy to prolong the process
2nd weapon:http://www.getswords.com/images/kai-gunto_katana_l.jpg his back up
Personality: Funny. sarcastic, layback never take anything seriously except a battle
Skills:(uniqe to your char.) The ability to use a special skill to temporally slow things down giving him time to think and evaluate the situation but the skill can only last to 15 min max
Clan:looking for one
Position:(if in clan) doesnt matter
Extra: He will put his life on the line for a friend and alway thinks before he act in battle, doesn't like to use violence but will if he must

RyuHakara
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:39 pm

Accepted.. Leon slick name

demondicex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:40 pm

YAY im still the only Wavemaster =D

castersage
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:45 pm

nice char i like that you can slow down time and its nice to have a tactician in a crazy coma inducing world

saranm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuHakara on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:45 pm

lol woot go for you and thx i just ran out of idea for name so go with Leon lol alway my back up

lol yesh i know woot got coma inducing word yesh!!!

RyuHakara
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:49 pm

Dude now i want to go play the game realy bad.

demondicex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuHakara on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:52 pm

Lol waaaay ahead of you weee lol

RyuHakara
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:55 pm

What game r u playing,, im stuck on mutation

demondicex
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!