Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Suffering: Jugment Day (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Suffering: Jugment Day (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:45 am

This RP is going to be based off the video game from Midway called the Suffering. The game has a large asortment of monsters, and demons, witch will be used in this RP. I only have a few simple rules that I ask you listen to.

1) No godmoding.
2) You may cuss just dont try to over use words. Or cuss out of contents. (In the game you literaly hear Fuck every 5 sec.)
3) Read others post. (It can get anoying if you dont read post and you keep asking what you missed.)
4) Post every day if posably. (If not let us know on the OOC)
5) If your not here for a wile and dont have enogh time to read all the post, just let us know. (So if you missed like more than 2 pages worth. if you only missed one you can read to find out whats going on.)
6) You can die. Deaths will be disided by me and other charicters, so check the OOC too see if you are still alive.
7) If you dont post for a wile and dont tell us you may be killed, just so thangs can keep moving. (If you return and your charicter is dead just PM me or post in here, telling us why you wernt here, and we will bring you back.
8) only 3 char. per person.
9) Check back to this post to see if there are any updates to the rules or to this post. (I will put deaths at the Bottome of this post to.)
10) once it starts god cant save you.. but you can anways try asking any way.. it wont help thogh.

Ok know to for the fun part.
Just keep in mind that most charicters in this game are from a gang or prison. But you can also have a perfictly nice charicter who dosnt have any gang conections.

Name:
Nickname:
Male or Female:
Mental State:
Side: (On the side of the humans, monsters, or your own.)
Reson for fighting: (To save your self, save the world, or to help kill all humans)
Wepon: (Start off with somthing simple)
Power: (Not every one will be alowd to have a power. Most people with powers are evil, the evilone are gost that have there powers from how they died. And are all killed (See gost in link at bottem) Torques power was his insanity.)
Apperince: (If your charicter has insanity you may put there trancformed state, but remember that only your char. can see that form.)
Bio:
Extra: ( Anything I forgot)
-----------------------------------------------
Ill make the IC after we get a few people on here. What i need is your opinion. Should we start in prison or in Baltomore. or some people in eatch one. Just post your opinion after your charicter sheet.
-----------------------------------------------------
Heres my char.

Name: Renkuza (Ren)
Nickname: Insanity
Male: or Female: Male
Mental State: Insain
Side: Will be for humans
Reson for fighting: unknown at this point right know just wants to save his ass.
Wepon: dual .44's and a matchety
Power: Inasnity. Can lern how an enemy attacks and copy there powers slightly. Also When he gose insain all of his stats are boosted, like torque's but thats only for a short period of time.
Apperince: Image
insain Image
Bio: Born and raised on the streets. Violence follows him everywere. Leader of a known as the Rejects.

(I may still need to add stuff ill find out later g2g for now)

link for the 1st game.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Suffering_(video_game)
2nd game.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Suffering_2
Last edited by demondicex on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
People come people go. Thats never gona change. The only thing certin in this life is that nothings certin. Once you reliza that pick up your shot glass, and revolver. Because understanding that means you'r life is already at it's end.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

demondicex
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: The Suffering: Jugment Day (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:06 am

Name: God
Nickname: Jesus
Male or Female: Male
Mental State: Godly
Side: (On the side of the humans, monsters, or your own.) Humans
Reson for fighting: (To save your self, save the world, or to help kill all humans) Save the wpr;ld
Wepon: (Start off with somthing simple) Godly powers
Power: (Not every one will be alowd to have a power. Most people with powers are evil, the evilone are gost that have there powers from how they died. And are all killed (See gost in link at bottem) Torques power was his insanity.) Godly powers
Apperince: (If your charicter has insanity you may put there trancformed state, but remember that only your char. can see that form.)
Bio: YOu know the story pf Jesusu

Okay, just kidding
Name: Rebecca Wesker
Nickname: Revy
Male or Female: Female
Mental State: Sane
Side: (On the side of the humans, monsters, or your own.) Own
Reson for fighting: (To save your self, save the world, or to help kill all humans) Meh, all in one
Wepon: (Start off with somthing simple) Katana and a rifle
Power: (Not every one will be alowd to have a power. Most people with powers are evil, the evilone are gost that have there powers from how they died. And are all killed (See gost in link at bottem) Torques power was his insanity.) Extremly agile to the point she can dodge bullets
Apperince: (If your charicter has insanity you may put there trancformed state, but remember that only your char. can see that form.) Later
Bio: later

Name: Hatori
Nickname: Hatori
Male or Female:
Mental State: Brink of insanity
Side: (On the side of the humans, monsters, or your own.) Own
Reson for fighting: (To save your self, save the world, or to help kill all humans) all in one
Wepon: (Start off with somthing simple) Sniper rifle and a blade
Power: (Not every one will be alowd to have a power. Most people with powers are evil, the evilone are gost that have there powers from how they died. And are all killed (See gost in link at bottem) Torques power was his insanity.) Superhuman strenght and speed.
Apperince: (If your charicter has insanity you may put there trancformed state, but remember that only your char. can see that form .)
Bio:

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:34 pm

accepted, but try to bump down the powers a bit for ur 2nd dude, unless you can pervide a good reson for his powers,, and try to give him a weekness, Like my dude,, (I geuss i didnt put it in but.) When he gose insain all of his stats are boosted, like torque's but thats only for a short period of time.. But yea over all acepter,, no god.. because god cant save us once the slayers start spawning. hahaha..

oh and were you think we should start,, Prison or baltamor,, or both.

demondicex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure-Ren on Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:01 am

Yo bro ill join,, ill sign up tomorrow.

Azure-Ren
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demondicex on Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:55 pm

Azure,, were u at .. You forgot to sign up,, im gona get you next time i see you,, lien to me sayin you have your char. up/../.

demondicex
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!