Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

in the band *ooc and sign ups* (need people!)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: in the band *ooc and sign ups* (need people!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby m00se4brainz on Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:49 am

No, I meant the other post. Gianna's. There was a time skip in the last line.
Image Image Image
Visit my Squiby profile to see all the other pets too. Help them grow! Click here.
Yaoi City - newly started mature yaoi roleplay forum; all are welcome

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

m00se4brainz
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:54 am

Oh, yeah, now I see that.
"]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabzlikesmusic on Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:13 pm

let the post begin, I cant belive I forgot to put the link to the IC, It was on my to do list (here is the list)

-TO DO LIST!!-
1. try that new Super Happy Rainbow Steroid Kibble
2. try not to burn house down when using stove,
3. order bounce house (make sure it does not get back same day mom does from europe)
4. invite all friends over and make waterslide down the stairs
6. this
7. is
8. a
9. list
10. put link to IC on OOC
"there needs to be a word for those brief moments of clarity where you realized just how profoundly weird your life is"
"I take medication to prevent those moments. Want some?"
-Marten Reed and Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham

gabzlikesmusic
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby m00se4brainz on Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:57 pm

Hahaha. Yes, you must try that Kibble.

m00se4brainz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabzlikesmusic on Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:09 pm

gosh!!! someone go post on the IC!! im tired of waiting, or should gianna or however you spell it, should he post first? well next actually

gabzlikesmusic
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby m00se4brainz on Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:16 pm

Well, it would make sense to wait for him since we need Steen to complete the deal with the band and keep the story going.

m00se4brainz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabzlikesmusic on Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:19 pm

well ya. . . . i guessbut im soooo bored right now

gabzlikesmusic
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:18 pm

anyone who i could be like best friend of someone in band or something :) or songwriter

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabzlikesmusic on Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:20 pm

well, we write our own songs, and well were all sort of friends, maybeeeee I dunno really. . . .

gabzlikesmusic
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby m00se4brainz on Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:24 pm

Hm... Maybe a crazy stalker fan when they get famous?

m00se4brainz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabzlikesmusic on Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:26 pm

ok, maybe, heh, but theres already a #1 fan so. . . . .ha! they can be best friends, but they still havnt come into the story, Gianna needs to log back, so does supertoastgirl so we can keep posting, in the IC at least, AHHHHHHH im bored

gabzlikesmusic
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kleptor on Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:47 pm

I hope it's not too late! also hope you don't have this yet!

name: Brian
instrument: Synth and mix-master
height: 5'6
weight: 130 pounds
behavior: friendly, mute
romance (yes/no):No
what do you think that band name should be?: Kentucky Thunder
other: I'm a good roleplayer! please?

Kleptor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabzlikesmusic on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:31 pm

wait, so what do you do, maybe you cna just jump in, the drummer sort of did, so I think you can, but like what do you do?

gabzlikesmusic
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kleptor on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:38 pm

I sit at a recording studio, I make your songs sound better than they are. You know why songs on a CD always sound way better than in live? Thats because of people like me. I'm the guy behind the recording booth who raises the switches, turns the dials, and feeds it through a computer Savvy? ^^

Kleptor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabzlikesmusic on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:44 pm

oohhhhhhh. but you do get that you will have to wait a while to jump though right? but coolness about the mute thing, its like jericho (hes a super hero!)

gabzlikesmusic
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby okugi99 on Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:53 pm

Sorry about not posting! There was a little blackout... T^T! But on the positive note, I'm here and I'll start posting... as soon as I finished reading the IC...
"Nah......at first I thought I just slipped or something, you know, 'cause it was all raining and slippery......and then I saw blood on my foot and side, and then I realized, ahhh, I was shot. Just when I was about to kill the scums......they all ran away. And then Tom-san began telling me all this scary stuff like how if I didn't get a doctor right way I'd die of lead poisoning......" -Shiuo (DRRR)

okugi99
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabzlikesmusic on Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:52 pm

ok, cool, but you might have to come in a bit later, we still just got signed, how bout this, were in this part where were in the garage playing, and you can here and WHAMO! you become the #1 fan

gabzlikesmusic
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby okugi99 on Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:15 pm

Sure. I'll be there.

okugi99
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kleptor on Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:00 pm

PM me when you want me to jump in and give me the link in said PM and I'll be glad to make a permanent appearance! Thank you for chosing me! ^_^

Kleptor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby m00se4brainz on Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:31 pm

Sure thing, Kleptor. ^^

m00se4brainz
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!