Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

in the band *ooc and sign ups* (need people!)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

in the band *ooc and sign ups* (need people!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabzlikesmusic on Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:12 pm

welcome to the life of fame, well almost, join my band and we will rock the world, if we make it. in this RP we will probably start out in the garage rockers stage, then we will rock up to fame and fourtune, lets hope the world will listen

*character skellie*
name:
height:
weight:
behavior:
romance (yes/no):
what do you think that band name should be?:
other:

my character:
name: Harper Amor
instrument: piano, lead vocals, also lead lyricist
height: 5'4
weight: 106
behavior: thought of just as some crazy musician, she is now hell-bent of making it big, sick of people thinking of her just as a big joke, so now she wants to make a band, but not just any band, a band that that will one day be bigger that the beatles, the rollong stones and the red hot chili peppers combined! is usually a rebel and can ignore everything around her when she is working on her music
open to romance (yes/no): ya, sure
what do you think the band name should be?: someone else think of that
other: nuthin else really

rules:
ok well rules are boring so im just going to put guidlines up
1. romance is ok, just not anything too. . . .mature
2. really I dont give a shit about cussing just dont blow it wayyyy out of perportion
3. ummmmmmmmm i dunno I cant really think of anything else. . . .

ok so we need:
rythm guitar
number one fan :lol:
agent
ummmm anyone else you think we need. . . .

ok so thats pretty much it, oh ya right now im acting as like leader of the band sooooo. . . .join!oh and we need a name sooooo think of that to
Last edited by gabzlikesmusic on Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"there needs to be a word for those brief moments of clarity where you realized just how profoundly weird your life is"
"I take medication to prevent those moments. Want some?"
-Marten Reed and Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gabzlikesmusic
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: in the band *ooc and sign ups* (need people!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:28 pm

name: Evonica (Eva) Dawn
instrument: Bass
height: 4' 10
weight: 90 lbs.
behavior: She is very careless, and barely cares about anything. She doesn't believe in love and it will probably take the armed forces and a tank to change her mind...or a boy, you know, which ever comes first. The only thing she really cares about is the band, and the people in it of course.
romance (yes/no): uh...possibly
what do you think that band name should be?: uh...Humans killing humans...? i dunno.
other: Eva is very short, and skinny. She looks somewhat like a child and she sounds like a little kids when she talks. She has long, curly hair that is naturally a purple, red color. She has bright blue eyes and very pale skin. She usually when skinny jeans with a tight tank top and converse, or mini dresses. over sized shirts, with a belt, which passes for a dress with her. She tends to where very short things..depending on her mood.
Last edited by supertoastgirl on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daemon_of_Cybele on Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:33 pm

Could you reserve drummer for me? My internet is acting extremely stupid.
we're gonna revel in hating what's going on.

Daemon_of_Cybele
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabzlikesmusic on Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:59 pm

ok so one spot saved and one person accepted

gabzlikesmusic
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gianni on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:13 pm

name: Steven Steen
position: Manager
height: 5'8
weight: 75kg
behavior: Steven is very responsible, and keeps love and work very separate.
romance (yes/no): Somewhat.
what do you think that band name should be?: The Blazing Hawks
other: Steven is always very slick clothed.
~ I close the curtains.

Gianni
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabzlikesmusic on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:19 pm

accenpted, heh, nice name

gabzlikesmusic
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby m00se4brainz on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:21 pm

name: Quinton "Q" Richards
instrument: lead guitar
height: 5'10"
weight: 140
behavior: He's something of a laid-back guy. Little bothers him, but at times he'll get a little snarky when he feels like it. Put a guitar in front of him and he makes your soul thrum with excitement. He can make anyone's heart sway when his fingers fly across the fret board. So long as no one touches his Cherry, everything's all fine.
romance (yes/no): suuuuure
what do you think that band name should be?: The Illegitimate
appearance: He has crystal blue eyes and naturally black hair that he dyes on occasion just for the hell of it. He usually has a different hairstyle every week or every other week. He also has a couple piercings because the idea of having something metal slotted through him is something of a relaxant. As well as a stimulant. (These will increase in time.) He wears whatever he wants, whenever he wants, however he wants. No one has made fun of him even when he took a dare one time in Junior year and crossdressed becaused he made it look cool.
other: He's something of a romantic and thus very protective of girls close to him. Especially if they're friends, he'll defend them to the death if necessary. He doesn't openly pursue relationships, but if sparks just happen to fly, he'll allow for something to happen. He likes to put work before personal pleasures, though, so if ever caught in a relationship, things might get rocky because of his... priorities.
Image Image Image
Visit my Squiby profile to see all the other pets too. Help them grow! Click here.
Yaoi City - newly started mature yaoi roleplay forum; all are welcome

m00se4brainz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabzlikesmusic on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:25 pm

ok accepted, and ur person seem cool. . . .ya thats about all i have ot say
but we still need a few more people, so you guys think we should jst start up the RP and have those people later put in?
Last edited by gabzlikesmusic on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gabzlikesmusic
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:26 pm

I officially decided that Eva is going to call Quinton, Richard...because that name makes me laugh. and it relates...okay?okay.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daemon_of_Cybele on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:27 pm

name: Aster Hecate Smith
instrument: drums
height: 5'11
weight: 125
behavior: Spunky and fun, Aster is the life of the party. With a sharp sense of sarcasm and a bit of a temper, she is quick to make enemies and slow to make friends, though once they're made, they're friends to the end.
romance (yes/no): Yeah, but try making her admit it.
what do you think that band name should be?: either Daytime Revenue, Dissent, or Gabriel's Fiend
other: Aster is fine-boned, with an almost pixie-like quality to her, ruined by her height. She's slender, with bright grey eyes and messy, choppily cut blonde hair, cut short and barely brushing her chin. Normally, she wears wife beater tanks, baggy guy's shorts, and a pair of neon green high-tops. She has tattoos of tribal looking butterflies up and down both arms and both calves- probably why she wears wife beaters and shorts all the time.

Daemon_of_Cybele
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabzlikesmusic on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:31 pm

ok whatever, but look at my last post, and answer that one
put ur votes somewhere, i dont really care where

gabzlikesmusic
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:34 pm

yeah. I'm sure we can start. plus those people aren't really main characters...kinda

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daemon_of_Cybele on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:35 pm

Yeah, we could just start.

Daemon_of_Cybele
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby m00se4brainz on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:36 pm

Agreed. I vote we take this baby for a spin!

m00se4brainz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabzlikesmusic on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:39 pm

ok well i will make it later, but right now my gpa is making me go outside, ive been on the computer all day, so later

gabzlikesmusic
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:43 pm

....well, okay then.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aiden209 on Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:45 pm

name: Aiden Kane
instrument: Guitar and maybe singer
height: 6'3''
weight: 136
behavior: likes fans, and is cooperative. But doesnt like getting insulted
romance (yes/no): yeah
what do you think that band name should be?: EmberGlow
other: is good at habdling finances, so if theres not already a person for that, he can do it; also has Portuguese writing tattooed on his upper left arm, although its almost always covered up by a t shirt
Last edited by aiden209 on Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:50 am, edited 3 times in total.

aiden209
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby okugi99 on Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:49 pm

Hm... It seems to me that you're still missing the number one fan. Mind if I jump in? ;)

name: Rae Ambey
instrument: Does the fan need an instrument? If you insist, I'll have to be forced to put down piano.... ;)
height: 5'6"
weight: 130
behavior: First saw the band perform and instantly fell in love with their music. Ever since, he's done everything he can to support the band, which includes but is not limited to: going to the shows and selling fan-made objects (T-shirts, bands, etc) for the band.
romance (yes/no): Heck yeah!
what do you think that band name should be?: As I said, I'm just a fan, but if you insist... definitely Revelation or Count Up to Armageddon.
other: He has short brown hair and dark green eyes. He has a black phoenix tattoo on his left wrist. But he isn't really proud of it, and likes to cover it up. And more than anything in the world, he LOVES bread.
"Nah......at first I thought I just slipped or something, you know, 'cause it was all raining and slippery......and then I saw blood on my foot and side, and then I realized, ahhh, I was shot. Just when I was about to kill the scums......they all ran away. And then Tom-san began telling me all this scary stuff like how if I didn't get a doctor right way I'd die of lead poisoning......" -Shiuo (DRRR)

okugi99
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:06 pm

..bread is nice. ^-^

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabzlikesmusic on Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:10 pm

ok so I made the IC, #1 fan is accepted, im already vocals and there is already a guitar, aiden could be rythm guitar, or as he also said financial guidance, but thats not much of a character so rythm guitar plz . . .

gabzlikesmusic
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!