Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Last Breath of Fire (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Last Breath of Fire (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mastai MoonWolf on Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:48 am

Well it seems like everyone wants to annihilate the humans huh Snowdrift? I don't really mean to be rude or anything here, just helpful. I do appreciate that you guys are joining us. Right now i will start with a little list that I hope you take into consideration. I know Snow would post something like this but.. well kind of offline. So I will go ahead and post a few comments about the profiles. If there are any complaints or anything please PM me and we can try and negotiate something.

Lets start from bottom up, Logarithms, the human does check out. Since it does have power of the mind and not some super killing ability. Knowledge of tactical moves is very useful. As for the dragon, well, the beam I am ok with personally. Mainly because you didn't say it destroys/kills/disentigrates anything it touches. Of course it kills humans thats what its supposed to do. Significant amounts of damage to other dragons included. As for the swifter thing, your kind of hugging that line. Try and add somewhat of a defect if you could,something simple like, bad aim for example. Because i wouldn't really like no possible chance of an escape against it. Since your human is an excellent tactician you already do have an upper hand in battle. Other then that good job!

ethreal_dreamz, your next, please remember not trying to be harsh here. Just as before with Logarithms, the human checks out as well. As for the dragon it was good, other then the fact of controling weather. I don't have a problem with this exactly. Now the ability to make it rain or thunderstorm for cloud cover or advantages is great, just outstanding. But please, I don't want a hurricane or tornadoes just completly murdering me quite yet thank you. The whole forge weapons from blood, im fine with that as well. Ability to bring life, uh, lets try to set a little bit of a limit ok? I don't want some five hundred year old zombie dragon biting me. Thank you again~

Myriah_Lee, it looks good. It will be funny to hear about a twelve year old killing people. I do see how she can be a trickster. Her age would help deceive people greatly. Just one question, are you sure you just want to be a human? If so then I do look forward to your writing, since you are choosing something none of the others have. It will provide us with a more detailed explanation of what happens to the others.
Edit: As I have noticed you are still editing, like adding a dragon to Madison
Last edited by Mastai MoonWolf on Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mastai MoonWolf
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:54 am

I think I'm up to the challenge of two humans, thank you for commenting on Madison and Alyssa.
Madison is ever so much fun to play, first off, and I know I forgot to mention this in her profile, Madison is a Hypochondriac, for those of you who don't know what that is, you can google it.
Second, she's a mixture of my twin sister and I, so I know how she'll react to certain situations, it's kind of creepy, because it's like she lives in my family's house. Lol.
noot noot

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Logarithms on Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:59 am

It's Bahamut, another of the trademarks of Final Fantasy. And it's from Final Fantasy X, one of Yuna's Aeosn. Am a Final Fantasy fan here, so I decided to use that picture.

-EDIT-

Changed the profile of the Dragon to encompass horrible aiming while flying at high speeds. That good enough for you? I am still open to more changes if there is any that is to be made.
Judge users by their posts, not by their stars... (Admittedly, those stars seems somewhat bugged.)

Logarithms
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:10 am

Hopefully, there is still some room for me. (:

(Human)
Name: Kaizu
Bio: Kaizu was just a normal boy in the midst of this dragon rampage. He hadn’t done anything to the dragons, his mother made sure of that, instead being taught that dragons were noble creatures in need of respect rather than slaughter. If only his father had thought the same way. Kaizu’s father died after killing a dragon, its companion having toasted him alive according to the other hunters.

Cyro’s forces were soon to come to Kaizu’s home, and Kaizu had been working hard to fight them, even though he knew for a fact that he was too young to do anything. His heart was in the right place, but he was too rash on the night that Cyro’s forces did attack, his lack of strength having run him into trouble. About to be crushed in the claw of a dark dragon, Kaizu had closed his eyes and awaited for his death that was about to come, though opened his eyes a few moments later to see a crimson and white dragon infront of him, head bowed so their eyes were level.
The two had made a bond, one that is bound to grow over the course of this new adventure. He’s a new rider with a lot to learn, though it is highly likely that he’ll run himself into a lot of trouble with his untamed spirit.
Looks: Image
With or Against: Against Cyro

(Dragon)
Name: Coben
Age: Exact age is unknown, but appears to be around adolescence
Abilities: Coben is simple, he breathes normal fire. (His strength may grow as Kaizu’s grows)
Looks: Image

Thinking of you, wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend.

Valor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:58 am

YES< JOIN THE DARKSIDE< BUT YOU"LL HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME! Heh heh heh.

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:48 am

Wow....so many people. *drools* Ok thank you for joining, you are all accepted, just let me get everything up and running on the first page and MoonWolf. Thank you buddy for helping with the characters. If anyone ever needs anything go to MoonWolf for i trust his abilities on helping your characters more than my own. When i get your characters up on the first page you can start posting right away. ^^

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:01 pm

can I join, but be against the dragons?
Like to write, like the inheritance series, Go to:
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:37 am

I Dont think so, becasue Cyro is outnumbered 5-3 well 4 if you cont Cyro himself and I won't acutlly fight with him until the climax, so if you join, it'd be at least 5-4.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mastai MoonWolf on Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:27 pm

Well Comrade, don't forget you do have a bigger army then we do. Other then that this is all snow's call because honestly, I don't really want the two sides uneven. If they are, then for all rights it should be Cyro's army that is bigger. There is always the third hand though, we could make him put up his character profile. Then we could see where he best fits in. But I still say the easiest way to do this is let Snow decide. If you want I could recruit more members, to try and even out the numbers. Other then that we will get to a point where one side is bigger then the other. But, we could use more roleplayers, just to help us with our varieties. Personally, I don't want to walk straight through the plot, sub-plots would really help this in three ways.
1: It would help this roleplay go on a little longer then normal, which is good for those of us who like long term roleplays.
2:It would be funner, yes funner. Everyone needs fun to keep going right? Otherwise they just get bored and walk off, then we never see them again.
3: It would help us with our own characters. We would get a better feel of them and how they act. It can even go in depth as to start actual personal lives in this, instead of the ''I want to kill Cyro'' and ''*roar* All humans must die by my pink scales of humility!'' It would really help Comrade be his actual characters instead of Cyro. That is if he so wishes.

Mastai MoonWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:29 pm

Well, i suggest you, Eragon the Sniper to post your character's profile and I'll see where we can fit you in. Yes i would like a even nuber but Comrade. Cyro is a very strong dragon. He is probably on steroids for all i know, so Cyro should be the one having the upper hand. I mean, come on, eveyone know that evil is always stronger that good but somehow good just manage to slid out of evils final blow and destroy evil once and for all. Wow, just like the movies....*gaze of into the distance for a while than snap back to reality* so yeah.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyim on Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:32 pm

Name: Raiyhn
Abilities: Intimidation, Breathes White Flames, Wisdom, Poisonus Bite
Looks:

With or Against: With Cyro

Name: Mera
Abilities: Noise, Breathes Blue Flames, Statistics/Planning
Looks:

Last edited by Nyim on Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nyim
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:45 pm

Wow, Nyim, no rider. Not even for one of your dragons? This is interesting...

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:06 pm

wellll, I my character and his NCP's are against both sides, their nation HATES dragons.

SO a thrid party is created, But I will leave it up yo you Snowdrift since it is YOUR RP

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:55 pm

Cyro's lead generals. they command the army after Cyro and Marcel. The red dragon if you still can't tell from the name is female and prime consort to Deathwing AKA mate.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:35 pm

ok Darkflow and Eragon, a third party....umm...i gotta think about that. Just go ahead and put up your character profile and from reading your character's profile i'll give it some thought,ok?

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:23 am

Oh fun fun, Comrade is useing pictures of characters from World of Warcraft or Warcraft or whatever the stupid game is called.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:10 am

Yup, cry about it bastard.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyim on Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:01 pm

Am I accepted or do I need a rider?

Just wondering since you never said it out front...

Nyim
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:40 pm

Sorry Nyim been very busy but you are accepted, go ahead a began posting.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:16 pm

You do know I'm eleven, right, Comrade?
So don't go calling me a bastard, when you're the one cussing out of character.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!