Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Last Breath of Fire (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Last Breath of Fire (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Sat May 30, 2009 7:25 pm

Long ago, when Dragons and Humans got along, they stayed together. But then the humans thought it was noble to kill the dragons. The two separated,and in The Land of the Dragons, Cyro, a power-mad Dragon is trying to take over. He ran villages out of their territories and enslaved the human races. He has to be stopped. Now, certain humans are meeting Dragons. The riders are back. But what side will they fight for...

RULES

1. Try to stay active. If you can't stay active for a certain period of time, please message me and let me know so i won't think you just quit.

2. Everyone will be labeled.
You will be green of you are an active member
Red if you are not active
Purple means you have been eliminated

3.No name-calling in the OCC. Everyone must respect everyone's opinion and by name-calling or saying something mean is not respecting one's opinion. If you are just joking say at the end that your kidding, joking,etc. That way no one takes it the wrong way.

4. If you have any questions or comments come to me or Moonwolf. We will try everything we can to make this rp more fun and enjoyable.

5. Have fun and enjoy!

Cyro will be rp by Comrade.

With Cyro:
Marcel Deldago & Deathwing (Comrade)
Madison & Mai (Myriah_Lee)
Sera & Dark (Logarithms)
Raiyhn (Nyim)

Against Cyro:
Sky & Killer (Snowdrift)
Filtiarn & Maugrim (MoonWolf)
Harida & Luciferus ( Ethreal_dreamz)
Alyssa (Myriah_Lee)
Kaizu & Coben (Valor)
Mera (Nyim)

Solos & Icarus (just joined so no color yet.)
Midia & Nina & Xbeau

Third Party:
Brigadier General Thomas Dralon (Eragon the Sniper)

Here are the forums:

(Human)
Name:
Bio:
Looks: (good description or a pic)
With or Against:

(Dragon)
Name:
Abilities:
With or Against:

Here's mines

(Human)
Name: Sky
Bio: (optional) None
Looks: http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/K/K ... rAngel.jpg

(Dragon)
Name: Killer
Abilities: can blow red fire and black fire
Looks: http://www.testriffic.com/resultfiles/1 ... dragon.jpg
Last edited by Snowdrift on Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:28 pm, edited 16 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: The Last Breath of Fire

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Sat May 30, 2009 7:46 pm

(Human)
Name: Marcel Deldago
Bio: There's very little known about him excpt he was enslaved as the personal pet of Cyro. He did his bidding and finally was rewarded with his own dragon, Death wing.
Looks: (good description or a pic) Image
With

(Dragon)
Name: Deathwing
Age: ??? rather young, but older then others and more expirnced in war as he tried to ignite one once.
Abilities: Black flames, able to form darkness into solids IE swords, walls, etc. and can see into your heart and turn your fear agasint you. Also can corrupt minds and make them his servents.
Back view

Side
With

I'm also wiling to play cyro.
Last edited by Comrade Vacilli on Sat May 30, 2009 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Last Breath of Fire (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Sat May 30, 2009 8:06 pm

ok you can go ahead and find a pic of Cyro and i edit the forums a little just tell me if your with or against, ok.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sat May 30, 2009 8:14 pm

Edit: moved to the right forum. In the future, all OOC threads should be made in the OOC forum.
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Sat May 30, 2009 10:09 pm

Cyro, I picked a sterotypical picture.

Not as sterotypical but still

Or jsut for fun and it could work,
Perhaps he was made fun of for his pink scales and now has sworn a vendetta.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:36 pm

Looking good,but i can't see the third image.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:38 pm

And you don't want to, it's a manly pink dragon. ( No not really, but it
s tiny and pink)

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:42 pm

no pink...*whispers* people might tease him...*covers mouth trying to hid my laugh* strong guy...pink?

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:49 pm

Prescisely, he is a pink dragon out for revenge and on a warpath. Which one will it be?

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mastai MoonWolf on Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:55 pm

Image :Human
-Name: Filtiarn

--Bio: Filitiarn was an easily manipulated individual when he was growing up. It was around the time he was nineteen that he watched others kill dragons, as if some sport. He himself killed a dragon around that day and age. All it did to him was break him down, confused if it was right or wrong to kill the dragons. Then the tales of Cyro started, this almost made him go mad. For he knew it was the humans.. himself that helped start this reign. At times he would stop and let Cyro continue through the lands. Filitiarn knew he was just to weak to stand alone. At twenty-three he met his dragon. He was out in the plains, watching the fires burn. It was a stormy night, a tear rolled down his face knowing he deserved to die. He took one last look back, to see his village burning aswell. An elegant blue dragon slammed to the ground infront of him staring down upon the useless figure he was. Filitiarn only felt shame, knowing where this dragon came from, it was the brother, of the dragon he killed. A periodic alliance was then made, for a year now they have trained. Though Filitiarn is still new at the dragon arts, he still tries to throw his all. Knowing, that he himself, and the dragon by his side can not defeat the menace Cyro alone.
With or Against: Against Cyro

Image : Dragon
-Name: Maugrim
-Abilities: Unlike the other dragons spits out lightning bolts.

--Bio: Maugrim was always the egg out of the bunch. He simply loved watching storms as they passed, the way nature would cause destruction, yet be so beautiful about it. Many times he would fly into the storms to feel the energy it contained. When the time came to breathe fire, others were surprised when a lightning bolt came instead. The only explanation was so much electrical flow through his body adapted to his nerves causing some mutation. Or he was just born with this rarity, also explaining his love of the storms.Maugrim was the older brother of Takiun. That is until one night a warrior snuck in while they were asleep and cut off the head of Takiun. Maugrim quickly awoke, but the warrior was already gone, leaving him with his dead brother. He swore for revenge against the man, keeping the scent forever burried in his memory. A few years later he found the man named Filtiarn, he saw the pain the human was going through. He was a neglegant human, who only wanted to fit in. Maugrim was confused to see the man get on his knees and give his apologize, saying he only wants to stop this new menace, and afterwards, it would be Maugrims choice whether to kill him or not. Instead, he responded by crouching down, and pushing the man with his head. Motioning him to hop on. (may edit...
Last edited by Mastai MoonWolf on Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mastai MoonWolf
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:57 pm

I don't know you choose, but i would like something comical in this.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:00 pm

We'll go with the pink, high pitched, insane dragon out for revenge for being teased. How he got this strong, who cares?

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:10 pm

Hey MoonWolf. Thanks for joining.

Ok pink and low slef-esteem good enough. I will get the IC up tommorow and we'll just start from their ok?

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mastai MoonWolf on Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:24 pm

Well, does that little character sheet look good enough for you so far Snow? Otherwise i could just go back and edit any little detail you so wish. Because it is still changeable, my mind is nice and open to the writings again. I can easily figure up something else if none of this is really acceptable. So just tell me what you think, because personnaly, i think i am some what rusty. I am trying though, and finally i finished the character sheet. Heh, took long enough huh?

The Last Breath of Fire [IC]
Yes I am put this just so people can find it easier. Sorry Snow, i had a difficulty finding it as well. I just can't exactly wait for this one to get going, im bored out of my mind waiting for these things.
Last edited by Mastai MoonWolf on Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mastai MoonWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:56 pm

Rusty? No way its good, if you wish to change it go ahead because every time you change something it gets better and better or worse, you never know but my opinion is i like it and that's that.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bowden2611 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:09 pm

I'm all for this, I don't have the time right now but I will edit this with my Character Sheet tomorrow.
---

Never try, Never fail ;)

---

Bowden's back!!

Bowden2611
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:32 am

Name: Madison
Nickname: Madee, Mad, Trickster
Against/With Cyro: With Cyro
Personality/Info: Annoying at times, smart, a good strategist, quick, usually lures those against Cyro to one place where they are slaughtered, but sometimes she kills the people herself, or even plays with them and then lets them go, thus her nickname 'Trickster', which is the name everyone except her older sister knows her by.
Cyro's side killed her parents and then took her to their camp, leaving her older sister behind to die, Madee has trained to fight ever since. She has no idea about her parent's death.

Name: Alyssa
Nickname: Lisa, Aly, Bookworm
Against/With Cyro: Against Cyro
Personality/Info: Smart, a pain in the ass, a skilled warrior, and fierce, but she has a soft side for animals and books.
She is almost always reading or studying, thus her nickname 'Bookworm', which, like Madison's, is the only thing the others know her by.
She is Madison's older sister.

Madison's Dragon

Name: Mai
Abilities: To create a black mist that shows whoever is in it the rotting faces of loved ones and innocents
Looks: Image
With or Against: With Cyro
Last edited by Forensic_Anthro on Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Ethereal on Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:48 am

(Human)

Name: Hirda

Bio: Little is known about her past and how she had entered the scene. It is said that she has deep connection with the menacing Dragon Cyro but, it was only a rumor that the humans started knowing nothing about this cool beauty and because of how she would speak about Cyro. But she is seen as very rare beauty and had been a scary figure in battle. She had suddenly appeared and saved a village from the clutches of Cyro and drove him away ever since she had been protecting the humans believing they do not deserve such butchery. She is very intelligent that had lead her to stand on equal fields with Cyro. She is always seen cold and cruel to those who dare harm the human she promised to protect but gentle to those who would gain her trust.

Looks:

(Dragon)

Name: Luciferus

Abilities: Breathes out white and silver flames, Controls the weather at will, He can make weapons from his blood that can only be used by Hirda, Regenerative ability but at a certain extent, it does not cover fatal wounds.

Looks:

{{I was making this profile with Cyro because it seems he had no one but now, before I have seen the other posts! I'm changing sides! Plus, it seems Cyro had a lot of strategists anyway!}}
Last edited by Lady Ethereal on Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Let me sleep... For when I sleep..."
Image Image
"I will finally see you in my dreams..."

Lady Ethereal
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Logarithms on Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:15 am

Here's my attempt. Please tell me if I am not able to participate in this due to some errors below... And I added in 'Personality' so that i can illustrate her behaviour in a clearer manner.

(Human)
Name: Sera Leslie
Bio: How Sera came to be together with Cyro is a matter unknown to even she herself. Yet she knows that her hatred against the humans was a matter she couldn't put aside. The hatred of the humans who so cruelly put her parents to death (Even the reason is unclear, though Sera believes the reason to be something unjust and unreasonable) Nevertheless, she has since spent the time on Cyro's side, providing Cyro with insightful views on his enemies' moves, and even providing her own counter-strategies against them.

Thus, to thank her, and protect her, she was granted her own Dragon, Dark. At present, she is one of the top strategists that Cyro takes pleasure in keeping close at hand- in order to defeat others that dare stand in his path.

Personality: Cold, but polite. To people she meets for the first time, she is extremely cold, and people often take little notice of her due to this. This wouldn't change either when she is introduced to the same person, or even in scenarios where the person she encounters already knows her for quite some time. As with her politeness to everyone, even her enemies. (Which really is because she puts herself at a higher level than her enemies, which explains her politeness even to enemies)

(Dragon)
Name: Dark
Abilities: A incredibly powerful beam that can be blasted from Dark's mouth, that is so concentrated with energy that it delivers a hefty amount of damage to those that so unfortunately get struck by it. Dark is also particularly swifter than other dragons in terms of flying speed. However, while flying at her full speed, her accuracy deteriorates to a horrifying extent that may result in friendly fire.
Last edited by Logarithms on Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Judge users by their posts, not by their stars... (Admittedly, those stars seems somewhat bugged.)

Logarithms
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:29 am

Hey, I recognize that picture, Logarithms! That's one of the creature-y things that Yuna summons in Final Fantasy! (FF12 I think... Maybe not, I haven't played in forever.)

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!