Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Sand Bleeding Tree (Naruto RP OOC/Sign Ups)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Sand Bleeding Tree (Naruto RP OOC/Sign Ups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:52 pm

:]

I win Hotaru. You lose! :xD
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:55 pm

=P in your face !
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:57 pm

I'm not feeling too inspired to post... May do so later today, but doesn't anybody notice this is following the usual trend with Naruto RPs? Quick, short posts in a small time frame, then... Kerplat! >.<.

Safisan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:59 pm

wait huh?..*blinks*

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:59 pm

I know that, Safisan, but in my defence, I can't get to a computer until tomorrow. :]

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:06 pm

I only post long in the IC...wait are you talking about the IC.. am I posting to short there?..>.<''

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:55 pm

Nobody stated they knew any of the other ninja... Personally, I stated specifically Daichi and Keiko travel together - ergo, they know none of the shinobi. That's not the point of this post, however. TrueLovesFirstKiss? I'd like to propose a paragraph limit to up the so-far poor quality of the game; three full paragraphs seems like a fair minimum in my opinion. I'd like to hear everyone's opinion on this, too.

Safisan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:03 pm

I made my guy Safisan. Here's the link to his profile Page 1.

post662145.html#p662145
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:07 pm

I'm afraid that won't be able to work for me. I end up being on my PSP a lot because my father needs my desktop a lot and my PSP has a character limit. Just a few more than my post in the IC. So I may have to drop out...

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:10 pm

@Chulance: I'll be moderating your use of the Kyuubi very, very closely, Chulance. Other than that, I see no problem with the profile given - kudos to you, you are accepted! If I may say so, you've grown from when I first saw you make a profile. On that matter, let me reward you with a special PM not too related to this...

@Muffin: while I can understand that, and I'd prefer to find a safer middle ground for you to stay, we're compromising the game's stability by keeping it at short posts. To put a blunt example on the table, I got little to nothing off the most recent, save for characters' banter. How often can you use the desktop computer? I may be able to think up a solution.

Safisan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:18 pm

Once every few hours for an hour. That's as lenient as he can be. He's REALLY busy... :[

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:18 pm

No problem with that you know his Kyuubi is really his only strong skill or true technique aside from Iron Body which he can only use once or twice. If he does it for ten minutes he can only use it once or he can divide the time for example use it two minutes stop so he can use it strategically or go all out. It's a cool Jutsu I came up with and I based Hama of off one of my favorite anime characters. So I just want to know how active Atkatsuki is since he wants to fight them but not get ambushed and captured. Okay and anyway thanks I'm going to whip up a post.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:38 pm

Three Paragraphs...I see no problem with that ( 5 sentences each right?) just as long as the person before me post just as much.. I can not responed 2<3..I'm sorry but it's not enough

Oh in that case do i need to edit my profile so that Ainako knows Hotaru..?

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:01 pm

XXaneviaxx yeah I'll call you Double X. Sorry that's very hard to spell. I had my guy Hama know Ainako and possibly Hotaru. Maybe the three can be friends and possibly a three man squad? I'd like Hama to interact with mainly two ninja's.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:04 pm

Ah ok...I'm about to go edit mine so she knows you. xD Nexi is what people usually call me shorter then double X

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:32 pm

Nexi I like that call me Chu. I want Hama to be friends with your Aineko already.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:47 pm

Yes, OOC clarification is lovely for relationships prior to the game's start. As for the Akatsuki, well... To give you an idea, they are very active, so much in fact, I'll be getting one to come during the ninjas' mission. In the meantime, I need an excuse to relate my own characters to those whom already know each other, as well as link it to the fight.

Safisan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:51 pm

Lol. So, Safisan, what am I doing here? Just gonna quit? Wait hours upon hours until I can get on a real computer then make everyone else wait? I would like to know. Please and thanks. :]

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:53 pm

alrighty then chu it is.. and my profile has been edited..btw are you a chunnin or gennin..?

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrueLovesFirstKiss on Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:12 am

O.O what did I lose...?
...And the truth is.
I rather Argue with you...
♥Then to Kiss anyone else♥

TrueLovesFirstKiss
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!