Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Sand Bleeding Tree (Naruto RP OOC/Sign Ups)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Sand Bleeding Tree (Naruto RP OOC/Sign Ups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraDemonWolf on Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:40 pm

Okay...I think I can fix that. Thanks for the advice. ^^
Learn to treat those who died, holding onto their beliefs, with respect. That is what a real man does... So if you want to become a real man, then come aboard my ship. - Captain Harlock, Captain Harlock Endless Odyssey (^^)

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KiraDemonWolf
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:18 pm

Ah! sorry I'm making my profile right now. I'm kinda in a superfast rp that went from 67 post to 148 in one day so i'm trying ok -.-' btw the eye I wanted short breifing

Name: Bokayu (also known as white eye)
Abilities: Water control / Wind control / Fire control/ Earth control

Stage1-4: Has the ability to use Elemental based Jutsu's and may be more Efective
Stage4-6: Can combine Elemental Jutsus
Stage7: The ability to combine all four to create a new Gen Jutsu
Stage 8: (eyes are completely white) the ability to control/or create subtance.
(this is S Rank thing and She will NOT...repeat NOT...unlock this until She's past a Genin....maybe about a week or so into the rp)
Hope it's ok ^^' I tried my best
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:42 pm

...I'll go in order of writing when criticizing.

Name: Bokayu (also known as white eye)

White eye-- Byakugan? Meh.

Abilities: Water control / Wind control / Fire control/ Earth control

Jonin rank usually have just two elements... No matter the bloodline I don't see a Genin getting all four, regardless of whether it's kekken genkai or not.

Stage1-4: Has the ability to use Elemental based Jutsu's and may be more Efective

What becomes more effective? Elemental jutsu? That'd be fine if it weren't 4/5 elements.

Stage4-6: Can combine Elemental Jutsus

I don't see any limits here, are you implying the bloodline allows you to fuse all four elements you control with each other in pairs? That's a lot-- a single elemental fusion counts for a kekken genkai, and a pretty badass one at that, just look at Haku or Yamato!

Stage7: The ability to combine all four to create a new Gen Jutsu

All four, really? You know, if you're desperate for power you should keep to a set of jutsu you constantly use and have those have multiple uses - a replacement jutsu is an easy to perform and with several uses when combined with another.

Stage 8: (eyes are completely white) the ability to control/or create subtance.

What substance? Any substance? No for obvious reasons; matter creation is not debatable, as is time manipulation.

Safisan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:58 pm

understood I shall rethink...

Name: Boyaku (Red eye)
Abilities: Affinity with Wind and Fire
Stage 1: Use of eye can reduce Damage done from Wind Relese and Fire Release Jutsu's by 20%
Stage 2: Give Greater Damage to Wind/Fire Release Jutsu
Stage 3:Can combine Wind and fire jutsu's Together

Better...?

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:23 pm

Reasonable, it seems like a normal combination jutsu kekken genkai now. I await seeing it on your profile to give out the proper ruling, but at the least the trait is good for use!

Safisan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:25 pm

Ah! yesh yesh!

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:07 pm

Lol. Anexia, for the first try, you may as well have given her Rinnengan... I just wanted that said...
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraDemonWolf on Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:30 pm

Okay, I edited my profile. ...I think it seems more realistic now, don't you think? ^_^

KiraDemonWolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:36 pm

I see you took to lowering the kekken genkai, Kira. Looking over it, it seems more reasonable; would you mind explaining why you mentioned nin and genjutsu if they're 'not really possible' to copy using the Eye of the Wolf?

Other than that, the character seems to be good enough for use in the IC, you may make way to it now.

Safisan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:48 pm

Yea Thats Kinda What I had in mind....but sorry it's taking me so long...it should be up though in the next five minutes

well here goes nothing
Name: Ainako Haru

Appearance: Ainako is only 4'8. Her black/ white tipped hair is pulled back into a ponytail with bangs on both sides of her face. Her White eyes will burn into your soul. Usually she in a all black skin tight long sleeved shirt with white shorts that go down to the middle of her leg. Both of her legs are bandaged though (in the style of sasuke).

Personality: Ainako usually is outgoing and quite friendly to some people...although if she doesn't like you she never will. Cause of her height and her being a girl she usually will try to pick a fight..but she won't follow through with it unless necessary. Her only bad feature is not thinking ahead..although she usually can cover her back.

Equipment: Usually she'll only carry 1 Katana's and two Demon Wind Shuriken...may vary depending on the mission. If she'll be gone on a longer mission She'll bring a Small scroll to summon her Fan.

Jutsu:
Kage Bushin no Jutsu

Fire Jutsu's:
1: Rain of Fire C-Rank > Usually this is a large Range Attack. She'll Jump in the air and using a scroll she'll send out Fire balls Flying in all Directions.
2: Fire Release Ash Pile Burning B-Rank> she spews superheated ash from the her mouth. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. If she clicks her teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion.
3: Fire Release Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique C-Rank> This jutsu sends multiple balls of fire at a target. It is also possible to hide shuriken within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. For the most part, however, this jutsu is used as a distraction.

Wind Jutsu's:
1: Cutting Whirl Wind Technique C-Rank> By freely manipulating the gale brought forth by her Iron Fan, the many air currents collide and create vacuums pockets. The person enveloped by this gale is assaulted by countless invisible blades, carving up their body. Also, the strong wind power will blow away all incoming projectile weapons and will even make the opponent unable to stay on their feet.
2: Ninja Art Hurricane> Ainako Will wave her fan Creating Strong winds enough to knock her opponent off their feet.
3: Wind Release Violent Wind Palm> A simple technique that sends a gust of concentrated wind at the opponent. When used with a weapon such as a shuriken the weapon can become fatal. Also if the technique is combined with another elemental Ninjutsu such as fire, it becomes deadly.
4: Wind Release Beast Wave Palm> A powerful jutsu that uses large amounts of wind nature chakra that can cut and slash through anything material. She activates it by summoning chakra in her right hand, and then swipes a slicing chakra wave which appears to be controlled by her will and thoughts.

Kekken genkai:
Name: Boyaku (Red eye)
Abilities: Affinity with Wind and Fire
Stage 1: Use of eye can reduce Damage done from Wind Relese and Fire Release Jutsu's by 20%
Stage 2: Give Greater Damage to Wind/Fire Release Jutsu
Stage 3:Can combine Wind and fire jutsu's Together

1: Dragon Fire Technique c-Rank
She'll Usually use this Jutsu in stage two when she'll breath out fire from her mouth maybe two to three times and the Fire will take the shape of a dragon and Attack the enemy, The Dragon, depending on how much Chakra in used CAn Target the enemy and lock on.

2: Comination Jutsu: Swirling Mix> She'll send a concentrated stream of Wind while breathing fire out of her mouth swirling them both together, If enemy it hit dead on could possibly kill. If hit in leg or arm it will break and tear through the skin. Stage Three

3: Beast Wave Palm: Double Sided > Much like Wind Release Version except in her right hand is Wind in her left it's Fire.

Bio: Ainako was raised by both her parents. She's lived a pretty well given life. Although her Dad died two years ago on a mission she still plans on becoming a ninja and possibly hokage...even though that is against her mothers wishes. She knew hotaru ever since they were in the academy together, they were close friends and she even developed a crush on him in the recent years. She Also knew Hama from going on missions with him along with Sashimaru.

[Hope its not too long...or too powerful...is so saifan criticize away]
Last edited by XxanexiaxX on Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:11 pm

Seems I've earned a fame for asking for edits, huh? All in good spirits, I don't want to compromise the flow of role-playing by using uber-strong characters. Mmm... Interesting, to say the least. While it's nothing I could rule out as powerful, it is quite amusing you chose to give so many resemblances to Sasuke to your character. It seems passable to me so long as the combination jutsu are kept in place-- that is to say, you won't go psycho with the stage three jutsu. Make way to the IC ^^.

Safisan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:14 pm

Yay Iv'e been working on the profile for like 5 hours x.x...oh and yea sasuke is quite the awesome ninja..power wise any ways

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:17 pm

I forgot to mention, all of my characters are bisexual, leaning more towards guys... Yes, he has a man-crush on Hotaru. I wanna see where it goes. ;]

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:20 pm

xD ooh yaoi...=[..I was gonna call Hotaru though....

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:24 pm

XD I love yaoi. But this is only going to be Shounen-ai level... if it goes anywhere.

And I got him! Mine! All mine! ><"

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:25 pm

lolz xD >=] war like sakura and ino..xD.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:28 pm

Okay! Fine! But I have dibs on the Ino part! She's the sexier of the two! XD

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:33 pm

O.O no wai!!!!...><......xD btw I though I was the onlt one who liked ino more then Sakura.. but my character would probably be more of a hinata

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:36 pm

Lol. She's the best of the three... BUT TEMARI BEATS THEM ALL! ><"

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:42 pm

ha!!.......actually your right...

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!