Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Sand Bleeding Tree (Naruto RP OOC/Sign Ups)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Sand Bleeding Tree (Naruto RP OOC/Sign Ups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:24 am

Ah, sorry. Well, I suppose you could wait for the computer - with this paragraph limit placed, everybody should take the time to make a quality post, instead of several short ones and if they must interact in a short space of time they could always PM the conversation to each other and one of them post it IC, with the rest then role-playing out the time during the others' conversation.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Safisan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrueLovesFirstKiss on Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:28 am

aaawwww how cutness X3
...And the truth is.
I rather Argue with you...
♥Then to Kiss anyone else♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TrueLovesFirstKiss
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:48 am

Anexia? I thought your character had arrived in time to fight the first few Sand ninja, that'd mean you did saw Keiko and Daichi, or at least the former as she closed in to take out one of them-- have you been skimping posts?

Safisan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:16 am

wait I thought that they were some where else cause your two people were already fighting and True loves first kiss had just got into there interactions and Ainako only arrived after the battle she only saw him give the last blow.
ImageImageImageImageImage

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:06 am

Well the Akatsuki is very active that helps and by using their original plan to "save" the world it's the same insane plan of capturing Jinchuriki killing them by extracting their hosts and how exactly do they locate Jinchuriki? I had my guy be a Chunin and Aineko arrived towards the end when Hotaru was fighting. Hama came as the fight was already over and Safisan I plan for Hama to tell Hotaru and Ainko about Jincho. Can the two Atkatsuki members came after him before his mission?
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:53 am

Hey, Safisan, I'm on a real computer. m=^^=m

Any reccomendations as to where I could jump in? Anyone?

EDIT: Nevermind... :'[
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:43 pm

We were fighting the Sand ninja, I explicitly said that in my intro, Anexia. Chulance? I'll have some Akatsuki meet up after or during the mission (during only if it starts to get drab.)

I like everyone's interaction with each other so far, I'm thinking of disappearing my characters in favor of giving you all the spotlight and me keeping track of all NPCs. That meaning, Daichi and Keiko are leaving so soon as we hit the Sand, maybe a little afterwards. I'll be adding other NPCs here later on.

TrueLoves? I'd like to take over the NPCs entirely, leaving your part as a GM on rule enforcement and the like, since your character is involved in the storyline.

Last but not least, Muffin, uh... Since you know the other characters, it shouldn't be too hard just sticking to the group.

Safisan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrueLovesFirstKiss on Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:46 pm

rule enforcement? Lol. Okay, I Hope I can fulfill my duties! *steals a random shoe*

TrueLovesFirstKiss
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:47 pm

so you both were fighting the same sand ninja...o.O..?

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:56 pm

Safsan I have another question your proboably getting annoyed. Anyway as for Atkatsuki and the mission. The mission is a hunt down and kill an opponent so that shouldn't be boring. I'm going to have Hama train and than go on the mission. But if the Atkatsuki come after my guy does that mean you want him to use Jincho during the course of the mission and the somehow track him down after the mission? As for the dissapearing of your characters I have a question do they support the new Hokage or are they against him?

As for NPC's I want Hama'a dad to be an NPC in Atkatsuki if you don't mind one of his goals is to get revenge on his father.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:51 pm

@TrueLovesFirstKiss: it's settled then, I'll get my characters off the fray and take over Akatsuki, the Hokage and virtually every Sand ninja.

@Anexia: yes, I think I even mentioned the amount, and described one as having yellow eyes...

@Chulance: your questions are far from annoying - I'm glad you're into the game enough to ask for clarification. If and when the Akatsuki come for Hama, it's expected he'll use the jinchuuriki if things get tough. Now as for tracking, it may happen during, after or hell, even before your mission with the gang. My characters are against the Hokage, I do recall having them attack Sand ninja... Good God, does anybody read my posts? Meh. Lastly, yes, Hama's father may be in the Akatsuki - he may not be Sarutobi's partner just in case you were considering it (I doubt it) as I have a plan for his own partner already.

Safisan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:01 pm

Okay thanks glad to know I'm not bugging you. Now come on guys post your on Nexi,Truloveskisses I want a good Naruto RP! What will happen to your guys? Before the mission? Hmm maybe after is better and sorry about not reading your posts that good. No I don't want Hama's dad to be the partner of anyone. I plan to pm my plan's for him.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:27 pm

That works for me Chulance, there's another Akatsuki I should be leaving on his own - it'll be the one who should be your partner (since you don't want any.) My characters will leave on their affair when we reach the Sand village, perhaps a little later on. On an unrelated matter, did you read my PM? About the fight invite?

Safisan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:46 pm

Ah! yes but I was waiting on Safisan to post.. cause I went blank after writing two paragraphs and I thought his post would give me more to say.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:24 pm

I'm likely moving in the Akatsuki in my post so it'll be too big if I do so now, need to wait on TrueLoves and Muffin. You may have Keiko say the following (keep it unaltered and this is all you may godmod the character):

"We're leaving for the Sand village to seek out a target, much like you are. There's no chance of us being followed if we send a scroll announcing our leave a few days into the trip."

...That gives you something to react to, right?

Safisan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:47 pm

I'm on a computer. Where should I jump in? Why are you waiting on me?

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:45 pm

We're still in the same place - I need you to acknowledge the mission before I magically make it night, as TrueLoves didn't explicitly mention whether it was dawn or dusk. That way the characters can leave on dawn the next day to start out the mission; in the time a certain organization moves forward... Mehehe...

Safisan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:50 pm

Lol. You have impeccable timing. Just had to get off of the desktop. JUST now.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:18 pm

The game is all yours for the moderating, TrueLoves: I'm leaving. Alas, I was foolish to think one could have a decent Naruto RP. The speed and overall posting has very much killed the mood - it's why I'm starting to dedicate more to fighting as opposed to role-playing... Disregarding the rambling, my point is I'll be leaving, do with the NPCs as you wish and know Chulance has the right hand man for the Akatsuki leader.

Safisan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrueLovesFirstKiss on Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:26 pm

KK Peace out Safisan XD LOL....erm...*cough* Guys I'm really bad at moderating...So um...All I can say is...Have fun! =P Lol...this is going to be mass chaos now =D

Er...I really don't have a posting limit you may stick to Safisans if you wish but I know how sometimes it really hard to post long posts in some situations.

TrueLovesFirstKiss
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!