Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

dragon slayer character maker

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

dragon slayer character maker

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korrock on Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:21 pm

charecter creation:
name:
story:
element: [fire,ice,water,earth,air,]
race: [ either do a usual fantasy race or create your very own!!!]
weapon: [ mace, sword, axe, club, mace ball, warhammer, staff,elemental orb[ a weapon that allows you to get all elements but cant get upgrades]bow, crossbow, dagger,guns[only in guns world]
armour:
players:[ yeah thats right you are now allowed to have friends to play with you and create their charecters too!!!!]
world: [fantasy world or guns world]

great news!!!! the rp for those that chose fantasy world is now ready heres the link to the fantasy world version
dragon-slayer-t24457.html

if you only like games with guns than worry no more because the guns world is now out!!! post675455.html#p675455

and remember that each account can go up to 1-4 players instead of having to play by yourself like in other rps
Last edited by korrock on Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

korrock
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: dragon slayer character maker

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:44 pm

name: Alex Black
story: [I'll do this later]
element: Ice
race: Half-Elf
weapon: Sword
armour:
players:
world: Fantasy World
Last edited by Lily Evans on Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lily Dawn Evans:
My Character Profiles: WIP
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/work-pro ... 23818.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xFreex on Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:48 pm

I will join lol.

name: Jalleria Kai
story: Grew up in a very poor household, and with her mother abandoning her after her father died from food poisoning, she was left in an Adoption Agency; She has dedicated her life to find out who did the poisoning, but she has almost lost hope. She was the only child.
element: Fire
race: Elfin/Human
weapon: Small, but sharp dagger.
armour: Traditional sheild, wrist guards, chainvest, steel toed boots. Haha.
world: Whatever world I guess.
Starlight, I will be chasing your starlight, until the end of my life; I dont know if it's worth it anymore.
---MUSE---

xFreex
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:19 pm

Edit: This thread contains no In Character posts and thus was moved to the Out Of Character forum. Please post threads in the correct forum in the future.
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korrock on Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:55 pm

Welcome to dragon slayer i hope you have an exciting adventure and by the way players you forgot to type how many players are playing with your account for this rp. i guess your just not sure.

korrock
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xyzit on Tue May 21, 2019 10:45 pm

a dragon slayer by Xzyit

Name Xzyit Beowulf

Story Xzyit is a half demon and was made this way because his dad was a messed up king and wizard but, when Xyzit was only 10 he was put in jail and never allowed to use magic because they people were thinking he would become evil and use his magic to take over the world being really sad and wanting to be free in the world Xzyit found a way to breakout and when he was free he climbed a Mountain and was meant by an Ice and wind dragon named Tempest so after a few years the dragon went missing so he went to a magic guild to find work so he can stay alive, and when he was older Xyzit became the strongest wizard in the guild.

race Half demon with the blood of a dragon

Element Ice and Wind

weapon Short blade but mainly his magic

Armor Light armor under his clothes
so this is my character and I am looking for others to put in this world that can be the villains his friends and other people in the world so I can make a story and much more.

Xyzit
Member for 5 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!