Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Gallagher Academy OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Gallagher Academy OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CielleAmor on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:25 am

This RP is based off of the "Gallagher Girls" series by Ally Carter ("I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You," "Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy," and "Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover"). The Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women is secretly a spy training school for girls who show potential as a spy. The girls who attend the school are 7th-12th graders. The school is located in a town called Roseville, Virginia, and the townspeople are oblivious to the fact that Gallagher Academy is anything other than the typical prep school for snobby rich girls. Role Players are welcome to play a Gallagher Girl (one of the students), a teacher, or townspeople. You may use a character from the book series, or, as I did, create an original character.

Considering that the Gallagher Academy is a school for girls, the male/female ratio is probably not going to be the same. However, there can be some young male teachers, as well as the guys in town. Things can get interesting as the girls cannot reveal the school's real identity to their love interests outside of the school.

Character bios and anything OOC can be posted here.

Character Bio Skeleton:
Name:
Appearance: (post a pic if you like)
Personality:
Strengths: (computer smarts, street smarts, etc.)
History/Background:

Rules:
Keep it PG-13 please. Keep cursing to a minimum. I don't mind romance, but if things must get intimate, take it to the PM's. And, of course, no godmodding.

I can understand the occasional one-line post. However, you've gotta give the rest of us something to work off of. Please try for a paragraph minimum when posting.
Last edited by CielleAmor on Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CielleAmor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Gallagher Academy OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Intimacy on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:51 am

I'd join if I knew a little more about it,like:

The Character Sheet Required
Magic(al) or Reality?
Day School,or Dorms?
Characters

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Intimacy
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:29 pm

yea same here ...^^
ImageImageImageImageImage

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CielleAmor on Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:31 pm

*I edited the info for the RP*

CielleAmor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lemonade3563 on Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:49 pm

Name: Jaide Lynson
Grade: 10th
Appearance: Image
Ordinary girl. Pretty, but doesn't really stand out. She thinks this is good sometimes, though. Hair is light brown. Eyes slightly darker than hair.
Personality: Quiet, sweet, very good friend. Trustworthy, and has a good sense of humor. She can take a joke, but don't mess with her too much. She knows someone who is being fake when she sees them.
Strengths: Book smart, very tough when necessary. She can make almost anyone believe any of her stories.
History/Background: Has gone to Gallagher Academy since the 7th grade. Regular Gallagher Girl. Parents are wealthy. but not very rich. Both of her parents were spies, and her mother even went to the Gallagher Academy!
Last edited by Lemonade3563 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lemonade3563
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CielleAmor on Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:24 pm

Name: Valerie Vance, aka Val
Grade: 10
Appearance: is just a little taller than most of the girls her age. Besides that, there's nothing particularly striking about her appearance, and Val is okay with that. The less attention she draws the better, in her opinion. She has long, light brown hair, with eyes that match her hair color almost perfectly. She has a smooth complexion and even features, but nothing that really stands out.
Personality: She is fiercely loyal to her friends. Val is a master of keeping secrets. This is one girl you can actually trust with your secrets, unless of course you happen to be one of her targets. Her parents still have no idea she's in spy school, after three years of attending! She loves to act, and really gets into character when given an assignment.
Strengths: She's got the street smarts. She is good on the field because of her acting ability.
History/Background: Val comes from a pretty wealthy family who thinks they are sending her to one of the best prep schools there is. Little do they know they are actually sending her to spy school.

CielleAmor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:13 pm

Name: Taylor E. Winchester
Nicknames: Taz or Tay
Grade: 11th
Personality: Taylor is very hyper, loves any type of electronics, and you'll often find her disassembling or reassembling her I-pod.
Strengths: She is lithe, short, and an electronic geek, she can easily hack a computer in five minutes, then make it look as if she was never there, on the computer, that is. She's not the best at wiping her fingerprints, and sometimes you can still get a blurred picture of her fingerprints. She modified one of her I-Pods (She has a whole collection of Minis, but this one happens to be an I-pod Nano [skinny and somewhat short.] ) so that she could hook it up to a computer, download all of it's files, including some encrypted ones, and then she can go through those files on her I-pod or on her laptop.
History: Unknown by anyone but those who work at the school and even most of them don't know.
Last edited by Forensic_Anthro on Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CielleAmor on Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:37 pm

Sorry... I didn't realize that I hadn't said you were accepted! Join in the IC anytime!!
gallagher-academy-open-t25730.html

CielleAmor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vampbitious on Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:52 am

I'm soo sorry I acciden't posted two post without telling you who I am. Well the posts I posted were narrarator Point of View, but I could delete them if wanted, but you need to tell me how first. From now on I decided to be Nicole Kinley the governer's skeptical daughter.
Again I totally sorry. I'll write a bio sketch for Nicole, is that okay?
I'm new to Roleplay.com and your website is what welcomed me. I was searching boarding school like Gallagher and google caught on to "a school like Gallagher": Everad University.
Sorry, again.

Since I can't double post:

[img]http://media.photobucket.com/image/primrose%20tomboy/Beta-Maxis/AnimeTomboy.jpg[/img]

my computer doesn't like me right now therefore I posted the website and put image let's see if it works... if it doesn't sorry for the inconvenience.
****.....****.....****** |\|;{o|_e |<!I\I|_ey *****..

Name: Nicole Kinley... Nicky, Nica (but only close friends call her Nicca)

Favorite Color: Red! She loves attention very much. She can't live with out it. Hot pink or white would do, but red it the best. She has always worn some type of red, some times it maybe obvious and sometimes it isn't. If she's not wearing red, there's something wrong or danger.
GPA: 4.0, nothing less and forced to try to get higher.
School Status: Miss Popular, prettiest eyes, aweosmest hair, gorgeous shoes, fashion star, fastest texter... said directly from her last yearbook. She keeps them, so she can look back at her past and laugh dryly at the countless amount of schools she went.

Appearance: She has long, dark red hair, with dark highlights making it seem darker. She has deep, exotic grey eyes that compliment her hair and exotic attitude well. She has the looks every girl dies for: flawless face, pearl-white teeth, slim body, perfect curves, and smile that attracts everybody- that means everybody. In other words, Ms. Aphrodite really stands out, is that okay for a spy? No tatoos, but really wanted one right above her ankle.She is also fashion crazy. She has never worn the same accessories or clothing within the the same month.

Personality: Nicky has a hard shell around her, but once someone cracks it they'll realize who the real Nicky is. She is kind, but she isn't afraid to speak her mind. She likes things her way, but tends to adjust to only after complaining a gazillion times. She has learned trust isn't for guys the hard ways, but shoves it away like nothing happend. She knows when to keep a secret and when to share. You could also tell her any secrets and nobody else would know because that's what she wants from everybody.

Strengths: Give her anything to do with make-overs, make-up, dressing up, and looking stunning she'd do it with perfection. Besides the obvious she is the perfect girl to find advise about guys and mysterious ways of talking. Dancing is something she can do easily, but would that help in Gallagher Academy? She very flexible, in other words she can put her in the air and she can do the splits easily. She's multi-tasker. She is also a quick learner. She memorizes things easily. Comes easier when you date three guys at a time and remembering their names, numbers, and birthdays for fun. It also comes in handy when you join last minute and have to learn a dance piece in place of the hurt dancer within 5 minutes. Well she can't read minds, but she can guess accurately if it has anything to do with guys and if her friends are sad for a reason. Talent, yeah she's got it. It may not be as obvious as laser beams, but she has it.

History/Background: Daughter of the governer, Nicky is sure in for a world of secrets, combat, and well fun. She is very rich beyond dreams. The Kinleys think they are being responsible parents and sending their only child to the most secure, elite, and perfect boarding school. She has always been expected to be the best, like her father the genious. She was pressured to be the most popular, the most smartest, and the most kindest. Her parents have no time for her, so they leave her in the top boarding schools in the world. Only the best for the Kinleys. They busy governing Virginia and take care of the famous fashion stream called "Die 'N A" that has everything from dresses, shoes, formal, casual, bags, tops, bottoms, and silky/cashmere scarves to accessories and jewlery. Most of of Nicole's cloth-wear is from there. To her mom she can only talk fashion, to her dad school-work, but nothing else other wise it'll turn into a fight about her not being superior or the best. Her life sucked so far but not any more.

.... She basically every normal girl wants to be: rich+beautiful+can dance+popular, but for spy.... is she up for it? Can she cool down her "I'm the best" attitude? Can she draw less attention? Will she ever tell her parents about Gallagher Academy?

Nicole Kinley- your average hot shot girl, or not.
Attachments
Nicole 4 mod.jpg
My modified Nicole, I wonder you guys can see her...:)
(43.37 KiB) Not downloaded yet
~Vampbitious is here, so the party can officially start rock! :)

Vampbitious
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kickingback on Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:16 am

(Sorry if my post is late)
Character Bio Skeleton:
Name: Isabella Tanner
Nickname: Bella, Izzy, Bel
Code Name: Starlight
Personality: Isabella is very smart and daring. Every time there's a mission or a task to do, Isabella is always ready for it.
Strengths: Isabella has been at Gallager Academy for a while now and has stayed there almost her whole life. Similarly to Cammie, she knows how to crack CIA codes and all, but she doesn't know what to do when she's in Roseville. She normally stays away from the town.
History/Background: Isabella knows her way around Gallager Academy and shares the dorm with Cammie, Bex, Liz, and Macey. She's gotten As in her classes, and has made friends with everyone. But when bad news happens to her parents, it's up to Isabella and everyone else she's friends with to save them.
Kickingback

kickingback
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liandra on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:23 pm

Hey CielleAmor! My cousin Vampbtious told everything about this site!... therefore I had to join. I told her that she and I could both do Nicole, until I find a good character role for me. I have no clue where to start... I just wanted to let you know cause well this is your post. Now I have to contact Vampy to reply to my post! See ya there!

Liandra
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Genelia Vladescu on Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:09 pm

I'm going to pop in the story sometime! I just don't no how yet. I'll see how the story goes! ;)
Oh and I'm new, so if I do anything wrong, please yell .... thanks!

Genelia Vladescu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirakini on Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:18 am

Name: Hirakini
Grade: 9
Appearance: Short, cropped hazel hair that falls neatly in layers around her chin.
She has gold-flecked soft brown eyes
She's under-weight but still deals a hefty round-house kick.
Personality: Shy, soft-spoken but fiercely loyal towards her friends.
Strengths: book smarts but has a good knowledge on the field and online...
History/Background: No one knows much about her including the Head of the academy. All everyone knows is that she walked in one day withough so much as a notice. Through her skills she was quickly accepted as one of them.

Hirakini
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 4V1PIO92 on Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:02 pm

Name: Rachel Adams (mainly known as Rea)
Codename: Shadow
Grade:12
Appearance:
-Height- 5'9
-Body type-slim/athletic
-Hair color- chin length straight black hair
-Eye color- emerald green

Personality:
Strengths: Rea is a pavement artist. She can blend in just about anywhere and is always hiding in the shadows (hence her codename). She is an amazing fighter and can defeat almost anyone she comes in contact with.

History/Background: As written in her strengths she never knew her parents and was abandoned by her older brother. When her brother left her at age 6 she found an old abandoned house on the edge of her town and lived there. She would make trips into town bringing back food and stray dogs. Her pets became her only friends. Rea is shy and secluded, but had an amazing ability to alter her personality on the spot. She loves getting new covers. She always will act them out perfectly. She doesn't like getting close to people because she fears they will leave her. She is very good at hiding her emotions. Her lack of emotion, ability to blend in, and her lack of attachment to people and places make her a great spy.

4V1PIO92
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Storyteller Property Buyer Person of Interest Giver Giver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!