Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

"Kingdom Come" D&D 3.5e (OOC Closed to New Characters)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: "Kingdom Come" D&D 3.5e (OOC Closed to New Characters)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krogren on Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:11 am

*Jumps out in front of Liden* BOO! My post will be coming up shortly :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Krogren
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:33 am

So much for getting the first adventure done in two weeks, eh?

O heart, lament not, for this world is only metaphorical.
O soul, grieve not, for this abode is only transient.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krogren on Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:44 am

Indeed. Plus, college for a lot of people, including myself, is starting back up. It gets a bit busy around now so I don't expect as much activity as we had in those first bits. Hopefully we'll be able to continue with this Campaign though!

Krogren
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:54 am

I start on the 17th, myself, and this semester is probably going to be a heavy one, too. I'm finishing up my transfer requirements, which include biology, anthropology, political science, and crap like that. But I'll still be around. A post per day will be within my capacity.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ponats on Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:50 pm

Ah, I believe it is my turn. I just woke up, so my mental strength is not all here yet. I'll try to get something together before I sleep.

College is the 20th for me, yet my activity might increase instead of decrease. Ah, my ADD mind during class. xD
Meh.

Ponats
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:04 pm

I thought we were still waiting on Tolgen. And I certainly haven't gone yet, either. There's Tolgen, Elros, and the rats to take their turns before Lancet.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ponats on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:28 pm

Oh, I saw the GM post and assume. My mistake. xD

*waits more*

Ponats
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krogren on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:44 pm

I was just updating some of the stuff, and what happened to the rats and that general junk. Encourage a few more posters :P I'm editing my post with a link to the 'combat map,' also. :)

Krogren
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:15 pm

I wonder where Aythr went? He didn't say anyting about an extended absense, did he?

What will we do if he's not back to post in a timely manner?

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krogren on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:40 pm

StandardFiend wrote:I wonder where Aythr went? He didn't say anyting about an extended absense, did he?

What will we do if he's not back to post in a timely manner?

I will attempt to play his character as close to the personality given for his turn. Or, we might just skip him, and say he was... detained. lol.

Krogren
Member for 15 years

oh so THAT'S the layout... oh... well I have a problem: I guess there was some miscomunication, not to mention that I had no idea where Loche WAS when I had him move, but I figured he would be a few lines down from Elros instead of a few lines away from the rats. I think we should find a better way to communicate where our characters are precisely and where we want them to go.

SlowlyCrazyIAmGoing
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:58 am

Great map! That will definitely help.

I may be mistaken, but didn't Tanya hide behind Elros?

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krogren on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:55 pm

Both of you are quite possibly correct. It was really late when I worked on the map :P And I hope I saved the editable version before my electricity went out.
I was unsure as how everyone was sitting at the campfire. When I read the posts it seemed that Roy had sat down on an unspecified side of the fire, then Elros, and Tanya came up, and also Saiorse. I put Tanya closest to the doors and the rats because she had just come from the far left door after talking to Tolgen, and she also needed to have a clear shot at the rats for her Magic Missile spell, however she should have a clear shot behind Elros. After I get my hair cut today, I will try to edit the map, and re upload it. :) Maybe it will be more accurate then.

Krogren
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:38 pm

On the plus side, this lull in activity has given me plenty of time to think about what I want to do :D.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Necrolegion on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:23 pm

okay, sorry about the wait, my interweb is finally up and running again. i suppose i do have to wait for everybody else now though, lol

cool map by the way

Necrolegion
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krogren on Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:30 pm

Thank you, Necro. I do believe you are playing Roy? If you'd like, go ahead and make his turn. He was supposed to have been first anyway. :) It shouldn't screw anything up, so I think if you went ahead and did Roy's turn no one would be angry. Besides the rats, I suppose.

Krogren
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:15 pm

Well, it's been nearly two weeks since we started combat, and we haven't even finished a single round yet. Aythr is nowhere to be found. My apologies to him, but I have to request that we move on. At this rate, it'll be New Year's Eve and we'll still be in this same adventure.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vasa o souls on Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:36 pm

Hey y'all, two things... 1) thanks to Krogen's work i have been able to put my Dungeons campaign and world to forum and create another campaign using the same rules, if anyone thinks they can handle two RP's at once pm me with your interest and you will be guaranteed a spot in mine as well, 2) if you need some one to pick up aythr's character or create a new one to fill his shoes. I could handle that.... I've been watching and paying some attention to what is going on, I could read through his and make a pretty accurate post I think... either way...
Up from the sea, from underground
Down from the sky, they're all around
They will return: mankind will learn
New kinds of fear when they are here

~~ the Carol of the old ones
They will reclaim all in their name;
Hopes turn to black when they come back and
Madness will reign, terror and pain
Woes without end where they extend.

~~ the Carol of the old ones

vasa o souls
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleSun1 on Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:39 am

I have to agree, this is becoming really annoying.
Perhaps we should have a two day wait limit, and if you don't post before then we move on?
Otherwise, I really doubt we're going to get anywhere with this... :(

Hm... Maybe I'll take a look at your interest check Vasa.
Because I'm Broken When I'm Lonesome
And I Don't Feel Right When You're Gone Away
~>xx<~
LITTLESUN1

LittleSun1
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krogren on Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:10 pm

Go ahead and skip over Aythr's turn. :) Yes, we now have a two day wait period. If no one posts in two days, go ahead and skip them. :) Unless its me. If it is me, PM ME! Don't let me get off easy. :)

Krogren
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!