Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Care to Dance? 1780s Paris [OOC & Discussion.]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.
He's a young vamp, and has only lived in Paris three years.... Maybe they can learn they are from the same "maker"?? I was going to say maybe they could have been past lovers, but he hasn't been around long enough, lol. I'm open to ideas :D
Dead...
>> Salone Tarlton in New York University; Realistic/Modern College
>> Zoe Jane O'Neil in Archstone; Realistic/Modern "Friends" Theme
>> Anastasie Badeau & André Laroque in Care to Dance; Non-Twilight Vampire
>> Maeryn Burke in Hamilton Academy; Realistic/Modern Boarding School
>> Acelynn Tantler in La Guerre d'Amour; OnexOne

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

justmannieee
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

could you use another human? It looks like you could.
Character Name: Dutchess Nova Adamantis
Character species:Human
Character Age:19
Character description of personality:Nova is a very out spoken person who attacks attention whether to not she wants to. She is very loyal towards all of her friends and would gladly take a bullet in the chest for every single one of them. An optimistic person she likes to look on the bright side of things and not to be brought down by thinking in the negative. Nova is very talkative as well and likes to meet new people.
Description of Looks:She has heterochromia which makes one of her eyes blue and the other one green both of which are framed in long black eyelashes. A pale heart shaped face she has full pink lips with a slender neck. At a height of 5'8 she has a very curvy figure with long legs delicate hands and feet. Her ebony hair is down to her mid back and waves in slight curls when left to do it's own thing.
Photo:Image
Her dress except for the black is a dark blue.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CyanideButterfly
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Welcome to the ball! <3
beeh.

ArienneCosette
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Character Name: Livia Valentina Amorosi
Character species: human
Character Age: early to mid twenties
Character description of personality, and looks: Livia is a very artistic and adventurous young lady which seems to get her into trouble quite a lot. Her mother is constantly bothering her about finding a husband (preferable rich) and to finally settle down. Her family wasn’t one of the richest around so they had to find other ways to get them noticed and money. This resulted in their children being forced into marriages, usually to much wealthier partners. Only the men in the family were aloud to go to school and work, while the women had to stay home cooking and cleaning. So Livia grew up teaching herself how to read and write. She spends her free time drawing, reading or daydreaming about the life she wishes to have. Livia is easily approachable, kind-hearted and will speak her mind. Around her mother and other nobles/ladies Livia doesn’t seem to speak as much because she hates being commented on how ‘unlady’ like she sounded or anything else they can find ‘wrong’ with her.
Photo [if applicable]:

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Character Name: Alora Pearl
Character species: Human
Character Age: 20
Character description of personality, and looks: Born into noble blood, Alora was raised to be sensual and passionate. On her free time she writes novels and tails of dragons, witches, and princes to save the day. While she has always kept her stories to herself the other girls usually find her to be very sweet but silly, with her head stuck in the clouds. Her waist long dark hair with her light brown eyes contrast lovely off her pale skin. She is still very petite standing at 5ft and 115lbs. Her clothes are always very modern thanks to her father who has a fascination with the French's style.
Photo [if applicable]:Image
reborn-t35493.html A Sairia Nightchild Original. ^^

Sairia Nightchild
Member for 15 years

To both of you, welcome! I look forward to reading your posts! Enjoy! If you have any questions, just let me know. My AIM is dansedesmortes and my MSN is lepetitecosette@yahoo.com

ArienneCosette
Member for 15 years

Character Name: Lucas Montierre
Character species: Vampire
Character Age: Looks to be 18, In reality he is 98.
Character description of personality, and looks: Lucas was bitten by a female when he was 18 he seemed to remain at that age as he slowly progressed through the years of his life, His personality sometimes affects the he speaks to others, He is a busy person being a great friend of the King he has to be weary of where he has his 'Meals', He is quite a Straightforward person if there is a problem he tells it how it is. He stands around 5 ft 7 inches, his attire suits his daily job as a nobleman, being a friend of the King has gotten him out of quite a few problems but none he could not handle himself, He has Heterochromia which gives his right eye a green colour and his Left Brown.
Photo [if applicable]: Image (For his eyes) Image
Last edited by SilencexGolden on Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Thanks Mainee! ~ xox.
Please add your name to my list of people for my newest experiment: A Vampire's Masquerade (Interest Check)

SilencexGolden
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Character Name: Jacques Rupert Devereux
Character species: Human
Character Age: 25
Character description of personality, and looks: Jacq was born in Paris in 1755, the son of the Comte & Comtesse [Count and Countess] Devereux. Being a member of high society, he has adapted the pompous air and tends to look down his nose at people. Though he believes in the levels of aristocracy, he tends to not fit in well with others of his standing, most of which take him as crass and rude. He hates galas and even moreso has a dislike for those who attend, yet has come to find a suitable wife to please his parents. He is tall, standing at 6'2'', with sandy blonde hair and green eyes. He is very handsome and polite, yet most cannot get through his arrogant shell.
Photo [if applicable]: Image

ArienneCosette
Member for 15 years

AHH, I LOVE Jacques!

So many new characters, so many things I'm going to get behind on. I'm leaving for vacation now and I can not, very well, ask you all to simply STOP, haha. I'll do my best to make posts while I'm gone, but no guarantees. I'll miss you guys! xox

justmannieee
Member for 15 years

Unfortunately My search came up with nothing so I would just ask please picture him in the attire of the times, Also It is okay him being friends with the King isn't it?

SilencexGolden
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Sure, go ahead! I'm so excited about this.

ArienneCosette
Member for 15 years

Re: Care to Dance? 1780s Paris [OOC and signups. Need humans!]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:36 pm

Name - Louis XVI
Species - Human
Age - Around la 20s
Description & ect - Louis is a shy young man who would rather stay in or hunt then party. He doesn't care for flashy, women or big bangs. Some would call him socially awkward or just unking like. He's not a handsome man, rather plain looking with the exception of his blue eyes. At times he can be rather rude, yet he wouldn't mean to offend anyone on purpose. Many wonder about his relationship with Marie for they never seem to talk, and if they did it's barely more then a few words. Is there more to his silence?
Bai Bai bby

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Thank you everyone for posting. Just a few reminders:

This is something very similar to something that a lady of the higher court would wear at a ball.

A general idea of the men's fashions.

WIGS:::

Please try to remember these things, and keep the costumes within the time period. Thank you.

ArienneCosette
Member for 15 years

ArienneCosette wrote:Yes, littleb, there is still room. Please post your character sheet and join in as soon as possible, but please reread the first post in this thread, because I had to make some changes, due to a problem I had with another player.

Hmmm i wonder who that was? Hahaha :lol:

I didn't know there was an ooc for this thread till like yesterday, go figure? Well i've been posting since almost the beginning, but i might as well put up a character sheet for my vampire! :)

Character Name: Victoria Evelynn Durfee
Character species: Vampire
Character Age: 25 (really 79)
Character Description: Victoria has long straight silky black hair that goes down a little past the middle of her back. Her almond eyes are a piercing bright blue, which are exentuated with long black eye-lashes that match her hair. Her pale skin, harbors her high cheek-bones, and her plump pale lips. She's always had a slender figure, with very well proportioned curves that are made more extreme with her tight fitting corsets. Her favorite color is deep red, which shows in most of her dresses, that take on different shades of red. At times she wears black ostrich feathers and peacocks feathers among her hair, mostly resting in an ornate hat. She's always had a dangerous appeal to herself, even before becoming a vampire, and after the transformation it only made her more edgy than most noblewomen, who have softer faces.
(Just her face and hair, etc. not her attire.)
Character Personality & Bio: Victoria grew up in noble family, where there house rested on a hill nearby a small village. She was a very talented pianist, and dreamed of playing in front of large audiences. She took a lot of pride in being noble, and was very good at following etiquette, and acting lady-like even at a young age. Even though she was proud of it, she still secretly rough housed with all the other village children, to satisfy her adventerous side. Even in her latter teenager years and adult years, she snuck around a lot and disobeyed the rules without anyone finding out. She was very loyal, intelligent, and a sweet lady, but she wasn't afraid to stick up for what she believed in, and scold other people when they were wrong. After the incident with her family, and her change, her personality changed for the better she thought. She became tougher, and ruthless. She gained a sudden spark for danger, and passion. She only truly cares for herself, but at times can show a tender side, from her past. Her lust often blocks her from the right decisions, and it gets her in tough situations.
Carpe Diem

Alexxxcali
Member for 15 years

Re: Care to Dance? 1780s Paris [OOC & Discussion.]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArienneCosette on Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:00 am

Smexy! Thank you, I was -really- interested your character's background!

ArienneCosette
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexxxcali on Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:36 pm

Oh well thank you! I really got into it! :)

Alexxxcali
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArienneCosette on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:01 pm

You're welcome. This RP is going well. My computer is failing me, though. The past two times I've had Jacques's post written out, it's randomly deleted itself. Grrr...

ArienneCosette
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SerenaMathews on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:51 am

Sorry for the very long delay. I'm busy at work right now getting ready for my stores SOR. It's in a month but yes, lots of cleaning to do and paper work. As usual. ;-; I'll try to get my post up soon.
If the story is put down in individual characters, it becomes a short story, and if it's extremely short, it becomes song lyrics. - C.G
http://www.innercityelegance.com

SerenaMathews
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:00 am

Silence left the site.

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sairia Nightchild on Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:32 am

That sucks. >.>

Sairia Nightchild
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!