Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

School of shadows(OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: School of shadows(OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raivyn on Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:50 am

Alright. I'll have my concept up here shortly then (I hope as it is fairly late over here for me and I have work tomorrow xD).

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raivyn
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Typhon13 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:56 am

Coolness, and i've added a new class for all up-and coming evil-doers..Necromancy!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Typhon13
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raivyn on Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:13 am

Name: Vekterra (Vek) and Victonna (Vic) Belanova

Race: Half-Demon

Appearance: Born as identical twins the Belanova sisters have never much varied from one another growing up. Vibrant raven hair (or as vibrant as the glossy strands can get) fall about in a mess of curls to each of the girls shoulders while large, distant blue eyes stand in contrast to their golden skin. The Belanova sisters are slightly taller than most children their age and show a promise of becoming more so in the near future. As they are identical twins there is no physical variation between the two and they are careful to keep their hair cut precisely the same length. A good sign of which one is which is to look for the different colored silk band that finds its way into every single one of their outfits, however even this is not always helpful in telling the twins apart. (Vekterra often wears a sky-blue while Victonna wears a ruby red.)

Personality: Just like their appearance so too does their personality vary little from one another. Both of them harbor a wickedly mischievous side (supposedly a product of their young age) which presents itself at the utmost random of times granting no active pattern for anyone to follow. Outside of this they are intelligent (almost frighteningly so) and charismatic. When discussing a matter of importance they each take a side opposite of each other though often end up coming to the exact same conclusion. When confronted with an outside force (someone else) they are a vicious and relentless force who will only back down when presented with intelligent responses and hard-laid logic.

Biography: The Belanova sisters never really knew an lasting home. For most of their life they have moved from one place to the next and never with any actual family. Their extensive knowledge of family ‘friends’ has grown considerably over their eleven years of life and will no doubt continue to grow as time goes by.

There is no history of ever having been mistreated. And if you excuse the fact that they know little to nothing about their actual parents, it’s safe to say that the Belanova sisters have actually had a decent upbringing. They’ve been educated in various languages and taught many different arts and show a hunger to learn more from it all.

Skills: It isn’t all that known what exactly the Belanova sisters can do. Many speculate that they have the power of Illusion at their fingertips. Others fear that while this may appear to be the case it may actually be something far more potent and harder to overcome with natural or mystical resistances. Outside of mystical skills the young girls show a great deal of promise with the saber as well as the longbow.

Weaknesses: Being apart, this not only is an emotional weakness but a physical one as well. If parted from one another (And I’m talking at least a respectable distance) they sisters begin to fall ill and thus become powerless. If their age could be considered and weakness than that too would fall under this category.

Raivyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Typhon13 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:31 am

Very interesting! Accepted

Typhon13
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raivyn on Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:35 am

Thanks. I'll work up a post here quick before I head to bed for the night.

Raivyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InflatedHead on Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:17 am

Typhon13 wrote:Is professor neferetta meant to come off like a bad luna lovegood? Nice concept though.

While I did get the mystical creatures bit from Luna, and the appearance is kind of close, Luna's much more of a friendly, open type. Neferetta's attitude, history, and even name more closely mirror Neferet, Zoey's evil mentor from the House of Night series. I haven't finished reading the series, though, only read spoilers, and I haven't decided whether my character's good or evil yet, but yeah.

InflatedHead
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nimh on Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:30 pm

Hello???????
You have no power over me...

Nimh
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Typhon13 on Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:42 am

This RP is like jimmy hoffa-dead

Typhon13
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!