Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Village Hidden in the Sheath- naruto RP (OOC, Sign Up)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Village Hidden in the Sheath- naruto RP (OOC, Sign Up)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante_Page on Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:26 pm

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/post735272.html#p735272 IC, opened

Background-
The 4th Great Shinobi War has broken out. For many years now it has raged on between the larger countries, which hold the most power. To try and escape this shinobi from all over the world came together to a small patch of unclaimed land nestled between the Lands of Earth, Bird, and Wind. They have called this place Ken no Kuni, Land of the Sword. It is a small country but has been slowly rising to power over the years and establishing connections to its neighboring countries.
Even though it is small it has it's own hidden village. Shi-sugakure, the Village Hidden in the Sheath. Sheath rests in the heart of Sword country, and equal distance from it's three neighbors. Earth to the north, Bird to the east, Wind to the south, and nothing but wilderness to the west. This village is run by the Yaibakage, or Blade Shadow, Daisuke. Daisuke is an elderly man secretly dying of an incurable disease. He has but a few months left but has gone through great lengths to allow only the members of his staff and the two other founders of Sword country to know this though.
The other two founding shinobi are Sonkei Tsumaru, formerly known as Sonkei Okami, of the Ikimono*, or animal, clan, and Keiko Hitama, of Iwagakure. these two have become man and wife and now have a son named Kazi Tsumaru, who was born in Shi-sugakure. Sonkei is the in line to become the second Yaibakage, however he has presently been sent to the Land of Fire to try and talk peace to the countries at war.

*The Ikimono clan. Members of the Ikimono clan are not necessarily related by blood. These are simply with a unique sort of kekkei genkai, that that isn't the right name. Every member of the Ikimono clan is born with the spirit of an animal inside them (not one of the tailed-beasts or anything). The spirit is kept inside their body, in an eye or hand, just some part of the body. They are marked with two signs of their animal, aside from whatever physical trait they may have because of it. Example: a person born with the spirit of the eagle may have a birth mark like a feather or wing and another like a claw or beak mark. further more the Ikimono clans live in secret villages with no name aside from what type they are, like burrows or tree houses or cliffs. No one outside of the Ikimono clan knows where these are. And each member of the clan has their own last name unique to the animal spirit they house.
The animal spirit grants them extra chakra besides their own, allows them to change form, completely or partially, into that animal, and allows them to speak to and summon those animals while in the transformed state.

Story-
All children born in Shi-sugakure have a piece of their chakra taken from them and placed into a chunk of metal ore. This ore is kept save until they are old enough to enter the academy, then it is forged into a weapon unique to the person whose chakra resides inside. The child may choose any weapon they like, and as they grow so will it, not physically, but spiritually. As their amount of chakra increases over time so will the among stored within the weapon.
Soon a bond is made between the weapon and it's owner. The weapons gives strength to while jutsu and attacks, helps preserve their energy, and if lost it can be found by the owner very easily, as the chakra in the weapons is still connected to them.
This weapon is called a Tanjoukan, a Birthright, and anyone who ones such a piece of equipment should be proud and strong.
However, there was one child who had something go wrong. His name was Genzai Jyagyu, and everything was going fine until it was time for his chakra to be forged. something went wrong, and as the ore was being heated the chakra within escaped. because of this Genzai was unable to claim his birthright, and a part of himself was lost forever. After this his amount of chakra was perminatly decreased, and he began to change and become dark.
At the age of thirteen he became a tokubetsu jonin, was about to be adopted into the ANBU, then disappeared, leaving a note saying that he would one day return and get revenge on all of the Land of the Sword.
-=-
Character Sheet-
Name:
Jutsu Specialty: (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu)
Main Weapon(s):
Tanjoukan: (only if born in Shi-sugakure)
(Extra): (anything special you think we need to know that doesn't go somewhere else)
Favorite Jutsu(s): (at least three please)
Appearance:
Personality:
Background:
-=-
Basically you are in the Hidden Sheath Village, in the newly claimed Land of the Sword. the 4th great war ha broken out, and Genzai is coming, with his gang of S-Class missing-nin to try and destroy it, then take it over. but that's not all. he always wants to take all the kekkei genkai and special jutsu's he can in doing so, since this village is a mix up of shinobi from all over the ninja world.
Now, you don't have to be a ninja, though I don't know why you wouldn't want to be. You can be any rank you want, have any kekki genkai, but, you must give a very good explanation as to why you have it, if it already exists, and describe it well if it's made up. iNo one can be a character that already exists, but you can be a relative or part of the same clan as them. And you can be good or bad, your choice.
-=-=

My characters-
Name: Kazi Tsumaru
Level: Jonin
Home Village: Shi-sugakure
Jutsu Specialty: Taijutsu
Favorite Weapon: Tanjoukan (Birthright)-
Kekkai Genkai: Hantametsuki (Hunter Eyes), stages 1-4*
Most used Jutsus:
Earth Clone- Tsuchi Bunshin no Jutsu
Bringer of Darkness- Kokuangyo no Jutsu
Secret Technique: Inner Beast Transformation- Hidenjutsu: Naimenteki Yajuu Henge
Summoning Technique: Ninja Wolf, Crimson Dragon- Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Ninokami, Shinkuryu

Physical Description:
Kazi is about normal height with long arms and legs and a thin but muscular build. He has dark brown, nearly black hair that's just past his shoulders and normally tied back in a ponytail. His eyes are chestnut brown behind his thin glasses frames and he has a jawline beard, trimmed neatly short. His left ear has a small silver cross hanging from it with a red gem in the center, and he has a simple silver chain around his neck. His outfit is simple, though maybe a bit odd for a ninja. Over his skin tight black long sleeve shirt he wears a loose open crimson long sleeve shirt, a pair of loose black pants with many large pockets, and tobi boots. Around his waist is a belt with three pouches, one for shuriken, one for medicine, and one for whatever else he may need at a moments notice. On his right and left hip he carries a kunai case strapped to his leg, each holding three of them. For protection he wears metal shin guards under his baggy pants and metal forearm guards under his crimson shirt, and of course his hidden sheath headband is wrapped around his forehead. His hands are hidden in black leather gloves with no fingers, but on them are tattoos that allow him more control over his birthright.

Mental Description/Personality:
Kazi is very quiet most of the time. Rather than speak up and draw attention to himself he likes to hang back, watch, listen, and scry the information flowing around him. In battle he can be calm and collected or rash and brutal all depending on what the fight is all about. He doesn't fight over small things, like reputation or ridicule, but rather over matters such as life and death, or whatever his mission may be. Once he takes a mission he fulfills it unless one of the few friends he has becomes endangered because of it.

Background:
Kazi was born and raised in the heart of Shi-sukagure. Everyone knows him and everyone has a different theory on why he's so quiet, but really he acts like his father Sonkei Tsumaru, who was in line to become the second Yaibakage before the fourth great war broke out and he was called off to die for his country. But that was when Kazi was young, and he doesn't like to think about it, or the fact that his mother was sent away as well. Instead he focuses on training both body and mind and strengthening the bond between his tanjoukan, and himself

*Hantametsuki, Hunter Eye, has four recorded stages, though so far Kazi has only unlocked the first two. He is unsure weather this is because he hasn't mastered it yet, or because of his mixed heritage.
Stage One: Using a 'bug,' a small piece of material charged with his own chakra, he is able to track whom ever it is attached to, and see the 'bug' through anything, so the person cannot hide.
Stage Two: At will Kazi can focus his eyes and see where the 'bug' is. IE, he will see everything within a ten foot radius of the bug. Doing this however requires alot of concentration, because he sees itusing his mind more than his eyes.

I will also be controling Genzai, but I'll introduce him through the story, as no one knows much about him. And I would like no more than...say, 5-6 others at the most for this rp.
Last edited by Dante_Page on Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unseal the hushed casket.
- Cortana
In the end, the older generations always sacrifice themselves for the newer ones, so that the children that make the new generation can have it better than they themselves did.
- a lesson from Naruto

http://apps.facebook.com/naruto_app/invite/?player_id=59217&h=15eba7100b818f061501969591749860 - a link to a naruto game on Facebook, join my clan if you want.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dante_Page
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Village Hidden in the Sheath- naruto RP (OOC, Sign Up)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:01 pm

I may be up, so save me a spot...

Give me a moment, I'm going to have to think one up..
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante_Page on Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:06 pm

That's fine, take as long as you need, no hurry. when you get your character and i have a couple more I'll get the IC started.

Dante_Page
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon_Summers on Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:48 pm

Name: Aiyoku Ananaki
Village: Ikimonogakure, Village Hidden In The Animal
Jutsu Specialty: one of those, Naruto doesnt make sense.
Main Weapon(s): Kunais, dagger.
Animal Spirit: Golden Panther.
Favorite Jutsu(s): Seirei Ikimono, Ki Kasei, Koe ikimono. (Spirit Animal, Chakra Transformation, Voice of the Animal)
Appearance: Aiyoku has long blonde hair and blue eyes, she wears black pants with silver designs on them. her shirt has one long sleeve on her right arm, the other is short, there are chains on her sleeve and she has many pockets for kunai. she wears a piece of black cloth over her right eye. her animal mark is in her eye, its solid silver colored, and she has claw marks over that eye, they are silver as well.
Personality: she is quiet, not too friendly. has a quick temper and no friends.
Background: Lived with her parents in the Animal Village in the trees, they were killed in the war, many in her village were. she left there to try and find the man responsible for her parents assassination.
Troll Druid= Awesome
:D

Avalon_Summers
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:45 pm

Name: Blaze Enkouyuri
Village: Shi-sugakure

Jutsu Specialty: Taijutsu
Main Weapons: Tanjoukan (Dual Swords - Hitsuki & Ichiryuu)
Kekkai Genkai: Honookata* (Flame form)

Favorite Jutsu(s):
Lily Dance / Dragon Dance / Tiger Dance (Taijutsu - swords)
Fire Release: Flame Bullet
Summon Jutsu: Queen Pheonix

Appearance: Black tight Sleeveless shirt with red stitches. He wears Silver-metal bracers that is armored to the fingers with black sleeves under to the elbow. Black loose fitting pants with silver embrodied down the sides. Athletic build. Wears his headband around his neck. All of his clothing and such is imbued with charka to keep it from burning.

Personality: Friendly, loose, and laidback. Takes his work seriously, but enjoys proving himself and sparring.

Background: (I'd rather tell this in the RP)

*Hoonokata allows the user to control fire over his body and a distance of a foot away from his body. The distance can increase with time and training. And as his Tanjoukan is an extention of his Chakra, he can envelope it in flames as well. He can modify most jutsu to add a flame element.

((This is really rough, so if you want to give advice on how to polish it's edges, Please do so.))
Last edited by Talisman on Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante_Page on Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:50 pm

(Keeping the background a secret is fine...the only thing I could say you need is a little more to the personality. What you've got is good though. I like it, you're in. I'd like to get at least one more person before I start the IC, but if I don't have anyone interested by, say, noon tomorrow, I may go ahead with it.)

Dante_Page
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:24 pm

Name:Airyn Caelen (Her real name is Minami Tsunochi)
Jutsu Specialty: Ninjutsu
Main Weapon(s):Tanjoukan
Tanjoukan: Twin Buterfly Knives
Favorite Jutsu(s):

Koutai no jutsu- Allows user to become any animal they see fit with Although it has its side effects if the user is not well skilled in its usage, The shifter jutsu has its limits as well, you may not become any animal stronger than what your chalkra will allow for its effect are ones that could result in sudden death.

Kire no jutsu- While the Kire no jutsu can be used in many forms the most deadly is when used in battle. If a person who has mastered this jutsu is in danger and this is used in battle it can cut the enemies insides apart and slowly work its way to the outer body to tear it apart resulting in a slow and Painful death. If reversed the user only sufferes minor cuts depending on how much chalkra is used to perform this attack if they used alot the after effects are severe.

Hebun no jutsu- A healing jutsu passed down through the tsunochi clan it can heal just about anything from minor cuts and bruises to Internal bleeding. after effects may result in long needed rest.

Appearance::Image
Personality:Quiet and somewhat cold But easy to get along with once you get to know her.
Background:Airyns Parents were killed on a mission to the Village hidden in the Sand when she was little and ever since then she has hated the Sand village shinobi with a passion.(More later in the Rp.)
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:26 pm

I wanted top ask something before I post my character. Can I be an Uchiha and are Konoha ninja in this? I was just wondering. I can make a character that fits this if I can't use my original one.
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante_Page on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:41 pm

Yeah, you can be from any village, and as long as you can explain it, you can be of any clan, like the Uchiha or Hyuga.

Dante_Page
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:58 pm

Okay then. Thanks. Well, here is my character.

Name:Rei uchiha
Village:Konohagakure
Jutsu Specialty:Ninjutsu
Main Weapon(s):three swords, windmill shuriken
Favorite Jutsu(s):Tsukuyomi, chakra scalpel, chidori stream
Appearance:: long black hair with pink highlights. It is all the way down to the middle of her back. Eyes are black, red when Sharingan is active. She wears a cheetah print dress down to her knees with the uchiha signa on the back and wears black shorts underneath for when she goes on missions. She has a sash wrapped around her waste for her swords. Her headband is worn on her fourhead.
Personality:personality is different from most uchihas. She is a very kind ninja but when someone makes her angry her temper flares. The words tiny, shrimp, and stump are taboo words so no one can say them around her. She is very strong, but on the inside she is weak. She has been sickly ever since she was born. She is very protective of the people who she cares about and will kill anyone who hurts them. She is also hyper.
Background:She is one of the only survivors of the Uchiha clan. She gets picked on all the time for her height and poor health. When the massacre of the uchiha clan happened she ran away from the village. She wandered through the woods and almost died from her weak condition but she was rescued by Kabuto and he nursed her back to health. Kabuto raised her and taught her healing jutsu and the chakra scalpel. She left Kabuto when he could teach her no more. She wandered around looking for somewhere to stay when she found herself in Shi-sugakure and made a life there.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante_Page on Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:43 pm

Approved. Post whenever.

Dante_Page
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:04 pm

I'm going to do Uchiha to....I hope that's okay (:

Name: Uchiha, Saki
Jutsu Specialty: Ninjutsu
Main Weapon: Katana
Tanjoukan: Twin Katanas
Extra: Her nickname is "Red Flame of Shi-sugakure"
Favorite Jutsus:

Sharingan

Hi Tama no Jutsu: Creates a ball of fire with the user's hands and launches it at the target

Hi Kuruma no Jutsu: [4 handsigns] A circle of flames is created like a ring around the user. the user can them throw the wheel at a target or use it to unfreeze them.

Dansu Kasai no Jutsu: A dance where the user shoots waves of fire or blades of fire at the enemy in unpredictable patterns and rhythms.

Appearance:Image

Personality: Saki is one of the most craziest, hyperactive ninja you will ever meet. She's always cracking jokes, laughing, making fun, and basically just being a nuisance. You'll hardly ever see her frowning, because she's always wearing a mask. No, not a real mask, but an emotional one. She's always going around pretending like she's a happy, go-lucky person. When really, on the inside she's hurting. She's gone through much pain in her life, and it's only made her stronger. She's also very kind hearted, always trying to protect the weak, and do as much good as she can.

Background: On the night of the Uchiha association, Saki's father and mother had planned to run away. But right before they snuck away from the village, itachi ambushed they're home and tried to stop them. Saki's mother and father were both great shinobi, so they figured beating Itachi would be easy....Only Saki's mother was pregnant with Saki, and was unable to fight. Saki's Father convinced Saki's mother to scurry off and run away, saying that he would hold Itachi off and meet up with them later....only that was not the case. Saki's father died that night, along with all the other Uchiha's in the village.
Saki's mother however, managed to escape. And eventually made it to Shi-sugakure. After a few days, she gave birth to Saki in the village. But Saki's birth was a hard, painful one, and it caused the death of her mother.
Now she lives alone in Shi-sugakure. She's fought hard to become the person she is, and at the moment is happy with herself and her life. I the past she was rejected and shunned away by others in the academy, but now that she is Jounin she's beginning to make more friends, becoming an even happier person. She hopes things will stay that way for a while.
CLICK IT!
you know you want to....x3

Momoko11
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante_Page on Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:58 pm

Approved...but i think the rp has gone belly up...

Dante_Page
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:04 pm

Eh.....What do you mean by that? :/

Momoko11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:02 pm

Hey, I'm waiting on activity.

I'm still here, I don't run out on RPs easily

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante_Page on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:15 pm

It's been like a week since anyone else posted...nevermind though, i guess people are posting again.

Dante_Page
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:29 am

I'm not exactly sure how to come in. Can someone give me an opening in it please? I really want to get in the Rp.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:11 pm

You could probably come in and start talking to Saki and Kuzi (: It's early morning and they're just sittin' on a bench chatting ^^ And sense Saki and Rei are both Uchiha's we can say they're close or something. If you want 8D

Momoko11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:16 pm

Thank you so much. That should work. I appreciate it.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:20 pm

Nya ha~ No problem! :3 *gives thumbs up*

Momoko11
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!