Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Under the White Sheet (OOC/Sign-up)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Under the White Sheet (OOC/Sign-up)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:05 pm

No, it's not a problem. I was just making sure I wasn't going to do something and then have everyone else be all "wait, vampires don't do that."
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:33 am

Just wanted to let everyone know, that I am aware of everything and that even though I haven't posted, I will be doing so soon. Meaning either in a few or sometime tomorrow, but once I do, I will be posting 2-3 times a day. So as of now, let me know any questions or problems you are having with the rp and I will answer them.
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexxxcali on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:04 pm

Soooo because echo left, i'd be happy to have a roomate :)
Carpe Diem

Alexxxcali
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby doctorblue on Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:38 am

Application:

Name: Saul
Appearance: 5' 8"
Personality: Calm, easy going.
Courses:
- Ancient Literature
- Foreign Languages
- Culinary Arts
- Genetics
- Music Theory
Requested Dormitory: D6
Background: Saul's mother was a women married to a man of great power. With his assassination Saul and his mother fled their home town in search for a new beginning. Saul was just a fetal skeleton while his mother was turned. Saul had contracted vampireism through birth and will forever sew the benefits. Resistant to sunlight, but as strong as an ox.

Saul has good values and enjoys his hobbies, such as alchemy and potions.

(Does this application work?)

doctorblue
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dakota-John on Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:11 pm

Name: Frank Cethin
Appearance: Frank has black hair that reaches the nape of his neck, the darkness of it complimented by the lightness of his icy blue eyes. He doesn't make an effort to hide his sharp fangs, which often nearly snag his lower lip. To mess with people's heads, he will wear a dress in public because he is also not ashamed of who he is anymore. His pale skin has a blue tinge, especially around the face.
Personality: Frank is meek, and is hardly heard. His voice is naturally quiet to add more inconvenience when he often has to repeat what he says. This annoys him sometimes. Most of the time when not with his lover, he will sit by himself thinking of him. When Frank is in the company of friends, he would do anything and everything for them to make them comfortable, including dying if he had to. Despite not being ashamed of his transvestite tendencies, he has low self esteem which makes him think of everyone else as better than him. His low self esteem coupled with his loyalty makes him put others' comfort ahead of his own.
Courses:
- Psychology
- Fine Art
- Advanced Mathematics, Level 1
- Ancient Literature
- Astronomy
Requested Dormitory: D7
Background: Frank was raised in an ultra-conservative family background where homosexuality, bisexuality, transvestites, etc., were frowned upon heavily. His parents repeatedly told him and his younger brother that all that was all wrong, which made his more liberal brother flee from home at the young age of five.
(EDIT: Took out a lot of that text, since Frank's story is something I want to write into a novel some day.)
roleplay/mafia-war/

This is my roleplay, Mafia War. Sounds tempting, doesn't it?

Dakota-John
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:56 am

Just for all future references, this thread is dead.

If you are looking for the new revamped version, here is the link: Under the White Sheet

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!