Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Under the White Sheet (OOC/Sign-up)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Under the White Sheet (OOC/Sign-up)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:58 pm

I would assume if there's something like that, it would be run by vampires, and people would just be put on the proper floor. Or that the humans wouldn't know the second floor was accessible.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuina on Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:30 pm

Just wondering, when will the IC for this RP be up?
An age is called dark not because the light fails to shine, but because the people refuse to see it.

Interested in a Vampire/Vampire Hunter RP? Check mine out.
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/bloodlines-ooc-updated-recruiting-t27012.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yuina
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo on Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:30 am

I will post it when I update the map, probably around 9pm tomorrow night. Sorry about the delay guys, the weekend has been busy.
- http://www.roleplaygateway.com/under-the-white-sheet-ooc-sign-t26650.html -
Under The White Sheet - Vampire RP - We need serious, long posting, RPers! Join now!

Echo
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilencexGolden on Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:03 am

Right so Basically I have to just have it for the vampires not both the races, but I was trying to say the Humans don't even know there's a first floor.
Image Thanks Mainee! ~ xox.
Please add your name to my list of people for my newest experiment: A Vampire's Masquerade (Interest Check)

SilencexGolden
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo on Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:20 am

Oh, well, that makes it different. If you mean 'first floor' as in basement, then that's possible. It could look like just a normal club. That's fine.

It was my fault, I misunderstood what you were aiming for.

Echo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilencexGolden on Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:00 pm

Yes, Basically I was trying to say that the vampires are in the basement whereas the humans are in the ground floor, each entrance is dedicated to each race if a Human stumbles upon the Vampire's entrance they shall be either killed or directed away.

SilencexGolden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo on Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:22 pm

No. The humans don't know there are vampires. That's what I'm saying, they think all of the college kids are human. Murders and that sort would be farrrr too sketchy to work.

Also, I'm sorry about the delay guys, I'll get working with Fly on the IC now, if he's on.

EDIT: Here's the IC under-the-white-sheet-t26839.html

I'm updating the map now.

Echo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuina on Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:56 pm

Echo: please don't forget to put in the Karaoke bar and Billiard Hall. Since there isn't much more vacant commercial lots available, I leave it to your judgment where to place the establishments.
As for the names, here they are...

Karaoke Bar: Siren's Clove
Billiard Hall: Six Sides

Yuina
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo on Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:19 pm

Oh I'm sorry. I missed those in my scan-through. I'll fit em in at some point.

Echo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexxxcali on Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:56 pm

Name: Alex Rasputa
Appearance:

Alex has long natural blond hair, and bright piercing blue eyes. Her skin is pale with a minor tan hue to it. She has a delicate but edgy face, and a lean slender body. She has high cheek bones, and naturally pale plump lips. She wears tight fitting, but expensive high fashion clothes.
Personality: Alex is a very intelligent girl, who never hands out her trust to anyone. She has a strong internal distaste for men, and finds them immature and hormonal. If anything she finds it funny messing with their heads, but lewd comments are extremely distasteful to her. Alex sees women as un-intelligent and predictable, and it takes a bit for her to respect any women. She has more common-sense than most women she's experienced, but a pride that gets the best of her. Losing is extremely annoying to her, and she almost always gets her way, and finds her way through things. Alex has a self-confident attitude, but it bothers her when people talk about her personality or anything but her looks. For the simple reason that she still doesn't really know who she is, and what she's living for. She has a sharp tongue as well as 9 years of martial arts behind her, and she knows it. She's extremely impatient, and sometimes it can force her to make a not-so smart decision.
Courses:
- Psychology
- Fine Art
- Ancient Literature
- World History
- Black Arts
Requested Dormitory: D-6
Background: Alex hadnt always been in a miserable stature, but used to be a perfectly normal happy kid with dreams and hopes. She grew up as a priveleged child, with a mom wealthy from her father's life insurance, who died when she was young. Her mother remarried when Alex was 20, to a handsome man, who married for her wealth. One night, the man crept into her room while she was sleeping and drugged her. Alex awoke the next morning with her pajamas on the floor next to her bed, and tried to tell her mother, but she never believed her. Finally at 22, Alex ran away from her priveleged life after another incident. She had no means of where to go, and to her luck was bitten that night in a New York alley. She crept into her house to take her belongs, and found the application on her desk with her other belongings. She left as soon as she could.
Last edited by Alexxxcali on Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carpe Diem

Alexxxcali
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:15 am

Accepted. Though you have to confirm with Sweet Angel that your two characters are cool with rooming together.

Echo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuina on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:17 am

Echo: I happened to have just seen that Sweet Angel is roomed in D5.

Yuina
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexxxcali on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:25 am

Oh alright thank you :)

Alexxxcali
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:44 am

Oh. Then my character is D6 >.< Alright, go ahead and room with him. I promise he won't bite...much. xP

Echo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexxxcali on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:46 am

Oh alright, i forgot to check the dorms, sorry :) and sounds good !

Alexxxcali
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilencexGolden on Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:23 am

Echo, I'm trying to say that they don't know they are vampires, they know that they are college students and that's all as for the murders I can easily work them out in my posts, if not I'll void that and the entrance wont be known to the humans. Okay?

SilencexGolden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:47 pm

Wait a second...
Are these guys supposed to be Twilight vampires?

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexxxcali on Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:08 pm

Why would you say that?

Alexxxcali
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:13 pm

So far, the vampires have been described as crazy sexy, and having inhuman speed. I got paranoid.

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuina on Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:37 pm

As far as my vampire knowledge goes, those traits come natural to them in general right? Being superior to humans in all physical aspects and as you termed it for female vamps... "Crazy Sexy"

Might I ask if those are bothering you in some way?

Yuina
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!