Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Elemental Wolves : Survive and Battle -OOC-

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Elemental Wolves : Survive and Battle -OOC-

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMoonlightXRosex on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:14 pm

8D I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON *EXPLODES*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conumbra on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:09 pm

*Covers head as Moonlight explodes* Help I don't know what's going on. Meep.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Conumbra
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMoonlightXRosex on Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:26 pm

*head rolls over to Conumbra*

BD OH HAY

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conumbra on Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:39 pm

AAAH! *Out of reflex hits Moonlight's head with a crowbar then pants heavily*

Conumbra
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:05 pm

*watches and then laughes and spew chocolate milk out of my nose* FUUUUCCCCKKKKK *covers nose and cries* IIITTTAAAAAAAIIIII (it hurts in japanese)

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falling on Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:15 pm

-pats Vasto on the back- dont' worry, I squirt soda out my nose all the time. It burns. Just ask Xerox XD

Falling
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMoonlightXRosex on Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:53 pm

*Body gets up* WHERE THE FUCK DID MY HEAD GO? *picks up head that has been repeatedly beaten* DONT I LOOK BEAUTIFUL? *eyetwitch*

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:11 pm

*laughs and then punches conumbra* PERVERTTTTTT ARRGGGHHH

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falling on Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:01 pm

Where'd did you and Conumbra go??

Falling
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astral_Trigger on Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:03 pm

So every one knows I won't have access to a computer on Friday-Sunday I'm going to my brothers house who doesn't have a pc so I'm out of luck sorry.

Astral_Trigger
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:16 pm

we are at the front gate and invisible (:3) and for trigger I guess xero will have to control him for the time being :O USE DIFFRENT COLORS FOR THE TWO >:O XD whee~

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falling on Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:22 pm

Non no, I'm confused at whathe posted. I'm confused XP

Falling
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:54 pm

*is dizzy from trying to understand* NOW YOU CONFUSED ME D=

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conumbra on Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:09 pm

But I'm confused now. What do we do besides wait at the school entrance? Don't we need some teachers. I can play one if you want. I'll be probably the only teacher there.

Conumbra
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:15 pm

*was going to wait for everyone to get to the school and then just says Fuck it and is going to throw the vice principle, principle, and like two more teachers outside with dimensional thingy* meh the teachers will come...lol...Soon!

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xerox on Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:42 pm

Okay one problem even though I know everybody loves Tsar Xerox the fifth I......dont know how to change the color of my text . . . ^^" Please dont hurt me....

Reply time: Yes Austin has shot soda out of his nose and so have I, it hurts like hell!!! And Vasto the talk of Power Rangers shall be banished from this forum *BAN HAMMER OF GODLIKE AWESOMENESS* FAUKON PUUUUNCH!!!!!!!!!

Xerox
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conumbra on Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:58 pm

Well it's easy. I don't do it much but I know how to so here it goes.

Click the Preview Button next to the Submit button.

Now underneath the Subject Bar there a bunch of small buttons like the buttons that make your text bold, italic, underlined etc. Go from the left side to the right side until you see a button called Font colour.

Click the button and you should bring up a big colour palette.

Click on the colour that you want your text to be.

Something like this but not exactly like this will show up. [color=#80FF00][/color The colour number will be different for each colour and there will be another ] after the /color. I only removed it so that the code would show up.

Then just write your words in between those two brackets then click Submit.

You should get words that are the colour you want them to be.

Conumbra
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xerox on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:16 pm

Excellent your help is appreciated.

Xerox
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:18 pm

*nods head* yesh its that simple...EBAAY!! XD

Controlled People - Teachers / Principle + Vice Principle (too lazy to make full profiles...if you want you can have "relations" with the teachers...pervs..XD)

Principle : Victor Blackwell (Life Wolf)
Image (except with normal human apperance...not an elf..)

Vice Principle : Draco Salamanco (Death Wolf)

Teacher : Shayla Dimanso (Space Wolf) Damien Kinsho (Time Wolf)

Teacher : Fukiko Manashi (Steel Wolf)

Teacher : Lance Halka (Stone Wolf)

Teacher : Mina Darkro (Gravity Wolf)

Teacher : Kuro Fuji (Dark Wolf)

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conumbra on Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:09 pm

I unfortunately cannot keep up with this roleplay so I am going to quit. I hope this roleplay goes far and it doesn't die too early. So see you guys.

Conumbra
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!