Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elemental Wolves : Survive and Battle -OOC-

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Elemental Wolves : Survive and Battle -OOC-

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:42 pm

IC = elemental-wolves-survive-and-battle-t26979.html

Dear Mr. / Ms. ____
You have been accepted into the school of Elements, you are one of the last surviving gifted ones to get into the school because of you gift and ability. In this school we will train you for the Great War that is coming. You are one of the last survivors of the gifted ones. Your time begins…now…

Just as you finish reading the letter a clawing noise is heard at your door. You turn around and walk outside and you are at the school of Elements. You quickly turn around and your house is nowhere to be seen. All that is around you is a large forest and a school with other buildings not far from the school. You are at the school called Elemental Wolves.

The race called “Elemental Wolves” has been going down and becoming to a near extinct level. Not much is known about who is killing the people who change into wolves with the ability of an element. Not many wolves are left and all the wolves from all across the planet are coming together in one school to train. The school is in another dimension where the enemy cannot access it. However…it seems that some of our own wolves are on the other side…it is not long until they get into our dimension and the war begins…

The only thing that the wolves truly know about their enemy is that they are called “Hell Beings” and have similar powers as the wolves...But it seems that they want to kill all the wolves and take over the planet with their powers. The wolves will not let that happen...So they must ban together and defeat the race known as “Hell Beings.”

The only wolves that are left are …

Life and Death. (Principle and Vice Principle)
Time, Space, Stone, Steel, Gravity and Dark. (Teachers)
Moon and Sun. (Twins, Students, taken)
Water, Ice, Fire, Air, Earth, Light, Illusions and Poison. (Students, stikeouted ones are taken)

Locations and School

The school is located in another dimension and you are on another planet that has similar qualities as the earth. The planet is named “Yakima.” The planet has four directions and is full of different things..you best watch your step if you leave the school…danger lurks everywhere when you leave the school bountries…

To the North is = Image

To the South is = Image

To the East is = Image

To the West is = Image

Your Location is = Image

The School is = Image

The Dormitory for Females is = Image

The Dormitory for Males is = Image

Basic Floor Plans for School = Image

Wolf Pictures

Time Wolf = Image

Space Wolf = Image

Sun and Moon Wolfs = http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm23 ... yuumei.jpg

Water Wolf = Image

Fire Wolf = http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm23 ... yuumei.jpg

Ice Wolf = http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm23 ... yuumei.jpg

Air Wolf = http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm23 ... yuumei.jpg

Earth Wolf = Image

Light Wolf = http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm23 ... htwolf.jpg

Illusions Wolf = http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd35 ... WT1125.jpg

Gravity Wolf = Image

Poison Wolf = http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm59 ... Wolf-1.jpg

Stone Wolf = Image

Steel Wolf = Image

Dark Wolf = Image

The Rules

1- No having Godly powers

2- Sex is allowed and you can be as perverted as you want and honestly I don't care if you are violent or sexual as long as the administrators don’t come and yell at us we are fine..if you do have sex then please put a bold warning in your post to warn those who don’t want to read..

3- Yaoi and Yuri is allowed and if you don’t know what they are then I will explain...Yaoi is gay love or also known as BL or just gay...Yuri is lesbian love.... if you can’t deal with this then please leave...I don’t like people who hate same sex relationships...

4- I can kick you out or deny your character if you are godmodding or spamming...please follow the other peoples posts...YOU MUST HAVE ATLEAST A FULL PARAGRAPH (EIGHT SENTENCES) OR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN IN!!! If you are racist, rude to the owner of the character, or illiterate in the IC then LEAVE!!!

5- You can only have a limit of two characters...and you MUST POST DAILY IF YOU CANT PM ME AND I’LL UNDERSTAND!!!

Character Sheet

Code: Select all
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age (15 - 39):[/b]
[b]Role (Teacher or Student):[/b]
[b]Wolf Type and Picture:[/b]
[b]Appearance (anime or real picture and description if you want):[/b]
[i]-Weight-[/i]
[i]-Height-[/i]
[i]-Eye color-[/i]
[i]-Eye shape-[/i]
[i]-Pupil shape-[/i]
[i]-Hair color-[/i]
[i]-Hair style-[/i]
[i]-Body type-[/i]
[i]-Skin color-[/i]
[i]-Orientation-[/i]
[i]-Clothes-[/i]
[u]+top+[/u]
[u]+bottom+[/u]
[u]+shoes+[/u]
[u]+accessories+[/u]
[i]-Body piercings (if any) –[/i]
[i]-Hobbies and Interests-[/i]
[i]-Tools and or weapons-[/i] (when you are in wolf mode or human mode you can use your powers..so yeah..)
[i]-Tattoo/Mark-[/i] (all elemental wolfs have a birthmark of the type of wolf they are)
[i]-Scars or Anything else-[/i]
[i]-Impression you give off-[/i]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Dorm Room:[/b]
[b]Siblings and or Family:[/b]
[b]Theme song (yes I just did this x] and you can have more than one song):[/b]
[b]Powers of Wolf:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Other info:[/b] (person you like, who your enemy is, what type of music you like...fill out whatever you want for here =D)
[b]Scent(what smell your character gives off):[/b] (because you might need this)

You DON'T know about you wolf form until you go to the school!!

My Charater

Name: Ren Shisoka. (Shi-so-ka)

Role: Student.

Wolf Type and Picture: Illusion Wolf.

Appearance: Image

-Weight- 131 lbs.

-Height- 5' 7 inches.

-Eye color- Red.

-Eye shape- Cirular.

-Pupil shape- Almond.

-Hair color- Pure White with stripes of red.

-Hair style- His hair is short, messy and it covers his eyes sometimes.

-Body type- Slim but muscular.

-Skin color- Light tan.

-Orientation- Bisexual.

-Clothes-

+top+ A long sleeve red top and a black jacket with white fur on the hood.

+bottom+ Tight gray pants that are a little ripped, his black boxers show sometimes.

+shoes+ One shoe is black with white lacing while the other is black with red lacing.

+accessories+ A dog tag with two names written on it.

-Body piercings (if any) – Three on each ear, one on his tounge, and another on his stomach.

-Hobbies and Interests- Sleeping, being silly, messing around with people, singing, playing his guitar, listening to music, laying in the sun, eating, drawing, guns and knives, and also reading manga and watching anime.

-Tools and or weapons- A dagger with a pure white blade. The hilt is blood red and the sheath is pure black. He uses the blade to make illusions and to hurt people in battle. He can also use his drawings and bring them to life and use them in battle or whenever he wants...they do have a mind of their own but he can destroy them if they misbehave or betray him.

-Tattoo/Mark- Two small red wings on the back of his neck that is covered by his hair. (Refer to the wolf image for the wings)

-Scars or Anything else- A scar on his right eye and a burn that completey goes around his bicep.

-Impression you give off- A quiet person who looks smart and dangerous.

Personality: He can be cold when he does not know the person, he is friendly when he does know the person and is very kind and sweet to people. He does care for people a lot and he is a very likeable fellow when he is nice to someone. He is a bit of a hopeless romantic and he does fall easily for people.

Dorm Room: Image

Siblings and or Family: He had a brother and a father who died. They both were elemental wolves and he recived their dog tags. He wears them in honor of his family and because he misses his dad and brother. His mother died in child birth. He does not have any sisters.

Theme song: Sevendust - Face to Face. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7yhi1c_q6s

Sevendust- Angel's son. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7KliFJQaM4

Powers of Wolf: He can create illusions that are not real but make the person feel as if it was real, he use the illusions to kill his enemy and he can fly and recive other powers when he drinks someones blood. He recives others powers because he got some of that power from his brother who was an elemental wolf. He got the flying power from his father who was an elemental wolf.

History: When he was born his mother died in child birth. He never had a sister and he only had a brother and a father. They died somehow and he never understood how. He lived in an orpanage until he was 15 and then moved into a family that did abuse him if he was bad. He was bad only two times and he had two scars to prove it. When he turned sixteen he moved out and lived on his own for a while. He went to a normal highschool and something amazing is going to happen to him soon...

Other info: He likes to listen to heavy metal, metal, techno, rock, hard rock, and other genres of music. He has a crush on Maraek Kazuki.

Scent: Axe body spray that smells very good.
Last edited by VastoLordeWolf on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:35 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Elemental Wolves : Survive and Battle -OOC-

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Wolf on Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:22 pm

Nevermind xD
"To live is to breath, to breath is to live, but what is it to truly understand the meaning of life's existence and purpose?"
"There is nothing wrong with dying alone. It's just how life works. But who wants to live alone?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sacred Wolf
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:28 pm

mkaw...nyah... *is confused as to why you said nevermind*

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xerox on Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:59 pm

Name:Maraek Kazuki (MAR-IK) (KA-ZOO-KEE)
(Anyone who wants to be the sun wolf must be my twin brother so just try and follow my descriptions if you can, thanks :3 )
Wolf type and picture: Moon wolf (I will post the picture later)
Character picture: Image
Role: student
Weight: 139 lbs
height: 6'3
Eye color: One is bright blue and the other is a darker blue.Image
Eye shape: circular
Pupil shape: Slit
Hair color: Silver
Hair style: Medium length hair that reaches to his shoulders and curves in towards his face.
Body type:Fit slim
Skin color: pale white
Orientation: Gay
Clothes
-top A white long sleeved shirt with a black cloth jacket reaching to his hips.

-bottoms Acid washed navy blue jeans.
- shoes An average pair of black and white converse shoes.
- accesories He wears two rings on both index fingers with japanese symbol of the moon on them both.
Body Piercings: none
Hobbies and Interests: In his spare time he writes poetry and takes walks during the night.
Tools and or weapons: He wields two smaller sized katana's one is made of Diamond to symbolize the full moon and the other is made of Onix in order to symbolize the dark side of the moon. Both of the blades are polished to perfection and are somewhat curved near the middle and are very sharp.
Tattoo: The Ying and Yang symbol on his forehead.
Scars: none
Impression you give off: Silent, hard to figure out, kind, and powerful.
Personality: He will always prefer to be alone or with his brother instead of a group of people, he is silent most of the time but he is generally kind to people by facial expressions or by doing something for them. He prefers to be out at night but the morning is a lovely time for him as well. He is not easily swayed by love and is sometimes unfeeling and it is hard to reach his emotions.
Dorm room: Image
Siblings and family: Maraek and his brother have been alone and together since they were very young.
Theme song: Jiarenqu by Zhang Ziyi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7U7deCx ... re=related
Powers of wolf: His speed is double that of the speed of an average elemental wolf and whenever an opponent may look him into the eyes; if he so wishes they will be paralyzed, but only if he chooses so. If he touches you will become very numb if he so chooses. He is stronger when the moon is out as well. He can pop or rearrange vital organs in someone else's body and stop blood flow.
History: When he was very young he had always been with his brother, neither he or his brother had remembered what had happened to them but they wandered around for a long time and somehow always seemed to manage. When they were 18 they were invited to this academy and said they had to be prepared for war, they knew of the twin brother's special abilities and they gladly accepted. The beauty of this world could not be destroyed is what Maraek had thought.
Other: none.
Scent: A cold night air sort of smell.
Last edited by Xerox on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:56 am, edited 3 times in total.

Xerox
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:24 pm

accepted xerox and cool eyes =D

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xerox on Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:42 pm

Why thank you Ms. Vasto ^^

Xerox
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:51 pm

lawl Ms.vasto lawl Mr.x XD *is hyper and wants people to join*

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xerox on Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:07 pm

Me too =D Yay Mr. X
Dont worry people will join very soon! This is listed on the recent threads on the homepage so you know it will draw attention =]

Xerox
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:12 pm

sweet~ =D *is bored and wants to start the IC up very soon* Also I forgot to mention...uh

if we don't fill up all the roles then the roles that have not been filled are declared dead...

so yeah FILL DEM ROLES UP AWW YEAH XD

we only need like 16 people now right ?

XD well i wont kill the teachers so i guess if they dont get filled up then we can just control them..nyah..

so if you dont count the teachers we only need 8 yey! XD

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falling on Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:25 pm

Name: Ichi Kami
Age (15 - 39): 16
Role (Teacher or Student): Student
Wolf Type and Picture: Ice Wolf Image
Appearance:Image
-Weight-125 lbs
-Height- 6'1"
-Eye color- Dark Gray
-Eye shape- Circular
-Pupil shape- Ovals
-Hair color- Black
-Hair style- See Picture
-Body type-Skinny
-Skin color- Pale white
-Orientation-Straight
-Clothes-
+top+ See Picture
+bottom+ See Picture
+shoes+ A pair of black, flat-bottomed boots without shoe laces.
+accessories+ He wears a black cross around his neck as a necklace
-Body piercings (if any) – See Picture
-Hobbies and Interests-He enjoys sitting outside or in a quiet room with a large window. He enjoys drawing people he sees, often observing them and drawing their actions. He especially loves the rain, often taking naps in the rain, or just walking in it. He takes naps during the days he isn't doing school work. He also enjoys doing magic tricks in front of people for attention, often using his powers to help him.
-Tools and or weapons-Ichi uses a butterfly knife that has the kanji for his name carved in the sides. The knife his often an outlet for his powers, using it to his advantage.
-Tattoo/Mark- He has a tattoo of a large spiky outcroping of ice spreading on the back of his neck. The ice is colored black and it reaches up to the back of his head.
-Scars or Anything else-none
-Impression you give off-A friendly, yet slightly lazy, artist. Also extremely caffeinated, but surprisingly calm.
Personality:Ichi is a calm person, often being friendly and cheery towards people. He is hard to anger, and often turns enemies to friends. When he is in a bad mood, he is quiet and straight-faced.
Dorm Room: His dorm room is a simple, average sized room with his single person bed in the corner, next his desk. The desk has his computer and several books next to it. His dresser is cluttered and busting with clothes, and his closet hasn't been opened yet. Ichi believe's the spirit of Yuki-Onna somehow inhabits his closet, and he doesn't wish to get her attached to him. He keeps a fully-stocked mini-fridge in his room along with a microwave.
Siblings and or Family:Ichi lives with his father, whom owns a morgue. His father is often much happier and outgoing then Ichi and enjoys teasing his son about his personal life. Ichi loves his father's company, and feels bad for leaving without his father's knowing.
Theme song:Tonight, Tonight, Tonight-Beat Crusaders
Powers of Wolf: Ichi is able to create ice on his own. He can manipulate the ice into objects, weapons, shields, and whatever else he wishes. His power is hard to use when there is a large amount of heat around, and he enjoys the rain so much because the water in the air is easily used as his weapon. If there is another source of water, he can use that to create ice also. His power allows him to create a completely thinking being out of ice. Although they have complete thought, they serve Ichi with unending loyalty.
History: Ichi was born to his father and his mother. His mtoher left his father two years after he was born, and he does not tihnk of it. He honestly can't remember her, so he couldn't care less. He lived his normal life with his father's cheery encouragement to persue great things. Ichi did, and eventually became a top student by highschool. After his freshmen year in highschool, Ichi received a letter that brought him to the School of Elements.
Other info: He likes listening to punk rock and calm ambient music. He also enjoys orchestra music. Ichi is often overly-caffeinated, and this causes him to be calm and perceptive of his environment. Ichi also has a liking for Ryn Crishima.
Scent: He smells of rain and deoderant.
Last edited by Falling on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Falling
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:30 pm

lol awesome approved... i am also going to take up another wolf so that we dont need to worry about members :P I am taking poison or fire so yeah =D

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falling on Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:43 pm

Awesome. Anyone guess where I got my character's name?

Falling
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:59 pm

Name: Ryn Crishima.

Role: Student.

Wolf Type and Picture: Fire Wolf.

Appearance: Image

-Weight- 126 lbs.

-Height- 6'1.

-Eye color- Crimson red.

-Eye shape- Almond.

-Pupil shape- Slits.

-Hair color- Crimson red.

-Hair style- Very long, two sides of her hair are up in pony tails and curl at the bottom a little past her knees. The back of her hair is straight and goes down to below her knees.

-Body type- Slim.

-Skin color- Pale.

-Orientation- Straight.

-Clothes-

+top+ In the picture.

+bottom+ In the picture.

+shoes+ In the picture.

+accessories+ She wears an eyepatch over her eye to cover the mark, she does not like it very much.

-Body piercings (if any) – None.

-Hobbies and Interests- She loves to sing more than anything. She likes to lay out in the sun and sleep but still is very pale. She does draw a little but she is not that good and usually just draws manga. She loves watching anime and reading manga and she loves japanese bands.

-Tools and or weapons- She has a fencing sword that has a black blade and a red hilt. The sheath is crimson red and when she uses the blade flames come out of the blade and she can burn her enemy.

-Tattoo/Mark- She has a mark of crimson red flames on her right eye lid. She hates the mark and wears an eyepatch.

-Scars or Anything else- None.

-Impression you give off- A quiet and fragil girl who seems cunning and a little evil.

Personality: She is kind, sweet, innocent and a little bit of a prankster, she can be sad at time and other times she is hyper and wont shut up. She loves talking to people or being by herself and drawing. She gets embarrassed easily and she loves to sing alone when no one can hear her. She hot headed and foul mouthed at times and can be silly. She is a bit of a pyro and likes to watch things burn.

Dorm Room: Image

Siblings and or Family: None.

Theme song: Nine Inch Nails - Every day is exactly the same

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31jenMJ0UOc

Three Days Grace - Burn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA_kGq-oDbg

Powers of Wolf: She can control fire at free will and can create fire from nothing and can make weapons using fire and change her form using fire. She is very fast and can shoot fire balls and ect.

History: Her dad abandoned her mother and her mother then killed herself from missing her husband. She was an only child and was adopted by relatives. They treated her well and she went to a normal school and lived a normal life..until she got the letter..

Other info: She loves listening to nine inch nails, korn, sevendust, linkin park and other artists too. She has a crush on Ichi Kami.

Scent: She smells of cherry blossoms and strawberries.
Last edited by VastoLordeWolf on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astral_Trigger on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:03 am

This sounds fun ! I would like to be the Sun wolf but I'm going to need Xerox's help on my character because they would be twins...

Astral_Trigger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:15 am

woot another person =D xerox halp trigger or imma poke you :P *pokes xero-xero*

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falling on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:15 am

Nice character. I like her second theme. Her mark reminds me of Liliynette

Falling
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:17 am

*is completely brain dead* nyah who?

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falling on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:29 am

Stark's fraccion Lilynette. From Bleach if you are that braindead at the moment XD

Falling
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:34 am

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falling on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:40 am

I highly doubt it XD Haha, geez

Falling
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!